Indiscretions
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Wednesday, day twenty-five at Camp Shady Pines

It was late when I got back to the cottage. Everyone was in bed already, and it was my turn to sleep with Brad. I went upstairs and went into the bedroom. It looked like Brad was already asleep. I undressed and put on the robe I always left on the back of the door. I went to the bathroom, took a shower and brushed my teeth. I went back into our room, took off my robe, hung it up and slipped into bed nude. I had never needed a nightshirt in our room because I would not be wearing it long anyway. I lay there thinking about what I had done now that I felt more in control of my feelings. I kept trying hard to tell myself what I did was wrong, but I could not deny that I liked it. Try as I might, I could not convince myself that I would never do what I had just done again if another chance presented itself.

Just then, Brad rolled over, “Hey, Mom. You’re back late. Is everything okay with Steve and Carol?”

“Yes, they’re fine.”

“Did they talk you into playing Uno or something?”

“No, we didn’t play cards.”

“Then how come you’re so late? Did Carol try to talk your ear off?”

“Brad, you know we don’t keep many secrets from each other in this family, and we keep our family secrets to just the three of us. What I’m about to tell you must not go beyond you and Carol for now.”

“Of course it won’t, Mom. I can tell this is bothering you, and you need to talk to someone about it. I will shut up and just listen.”

“And please, let me tell Carol before you mention anything to her.”

“Okay, but nothing bad happened to you, did it?”

I shook my head, “No, nothing bad.” I rolled onto my side and put a hand on Brad’s cheek. I took a deep breath and let it out. I decided not to leave out any detail of my evening, “I went over to get the things that Carol picked up for us when she went into town. I was passing cabin number six on my way back when Marie and Gail spotted me and invited me to chat and have a glass of wine. You know where this is going, Brad?”

“I’m pretty sure I do.”

“At first, we just sat on the porch and had some girl talk. They teased me about being with Jake. I told them I was glad they were gay, so I had a chance with him. It was all in good fun. Then it started to get dark, and a few mosquitoes had gotten through the door or the screen, and they invited me in for another glass of wine. I was having a good time talking to them. They are a charming couple and entertaining hosts. Going inside to get away from the bugs seemed to be the proper thing to do.”

“When we got in the cabin, Marie, the taller one with the stylish short black hair, asked me to have a seat on the couch. Marie sat on the couch with me. Gail, the one with the freckles and shoulder-length strawberry-blond hair, served us some more wine. I had just finished my second glass of wine when the conversation changed to them talking about the gay organizations they support and their activities supporting gay rights. Of course, I told them I was all in favor of gay rights. Then Gail said they had pictures of them in Canada at a rainbow parade. She went into their bedroom and came out with an album. She came over to the couch and asked me to push over. She sat beside me and put the album on my lap.”

“She opened the album to the first page with snapshots in different parts of the country. They told me they loved to travel. The next page was them at a gay parade and pictures of them with other couples, both gay and the not so gay that they called their heterosexual friends, in pubs or outside at picnics, just your every day out with friends snapshots. The next page was a little more personal. There were pictures of them in public places holding hands or with their arms around each other, and some of them kissing.”

“That’s when Marie moved closer to me and asked me, “Have you ever had a lesbian experience or relationship?” I told her I had not. That’s when Marie laughed and said I guess we had better stop with the pictures then.”

“You know me, Brad, a couple of glasses of wine, and I sometimes say what I’m thinking before thinking it through. So I said, “How bad can it be, you kissing?”

“Gail turned the page and said, “Yes, there is kissing, but we are in our lingerie.”

There were two 4X6 photos, one on each page. In the first one, they had on black teddies while kneeling in the middle of a bed with their arms around each other, kissing. The second picture was the same except that Marie was cupping Gail’s breast, and Gail had her hand down the front of Marie’s panties.”

“Instead of saying, I guess that’s enough pictures. Dumb me gets curious and asks, “Did one of your friends take these of you?’”

Gail explained that they have a digital camera on a tripod with a timer. Then, they load the pictures into their computer and print them out on their printer. She quickly turns the page and says, “Look, don’t you think they are pretty good quality for a home printer?”

“I’m again looking at two more 4X6 photos. The one on the left-hand page is of Gail, and she is posing on her knees in just her panties, looking right into the camera with her hands behind her head and her breasts pushed out. The other picture was Marie in just the top of her teddy with her legs spread open, showing her pussy and neatly trimmed bush as she kneels in the middle of the bed.”

“Gail poured me another glass of wine, and instead of sitting back down next to me, she sat sideways on Marie’s lap and put her arm around her neck as Marie put her arm around her waist. When she had settled onto Marie’s lap, she said, “Go ahead and browse through the album if you want; we don’t mind.”

“At this point, I was just curious about how far they would go posing in the pictures, nothing more. I could not resist turning the page to see what was next.”

“The pictures got progressively more intimate. There were several pictures of them posing nude alone and together. As I got further into the album, the pictures became more erotic. They were touching their breasts and between their legs. In others, they were touching each other. In one, I could see they pinched each other’s nipples as they kissed. As I turned the pages, there were pictures of them kissing each other’s breasts, performing oral sex on their partner and in a 69 position. There were pictures of them masturbating, and in a couple, it looked like they were in the middle of an orgasm. All the time I’m looking through their album, I can hear them and see them making out in my peripheral vision.”

“I put the album aside and put one arm over the back of the couch. I moved back a bit to give them more room and put my bent left leg on the couch while keeping one foot on the floor. I was facing them as I watched them making out. I picked up my wine and was sipping it, and I knew they were putting on a show just for me. Gail was looking right at me as she kissed Marie as she reached down and fondled Marie’s breast.”

“They stopped kissing, and Marie turned to me and asked, “Are you okay with this, Mary? We get really turned on if another woman watches us. You can join in or not. Either way, it makes it so much better for us.”

“I took another sip of wine and said, ‘I’m not a prude when it comes to sex. If my watching makes it better for you, then that’s what I’ll do. But wait just a minute.’ I got up and closed the curtains. I wasn’t taking any chance I would be spied on again. I got back on the couch to watch them. Gail was straddling Marie with her knees against the back of the couch as she sat on Marie’s legs.”

I took a deep breath before continuing with my story. Brad was holding me and letting me tell it without interrupting.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.