Indiscretions - Cover

Indiscretions

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Sunday, day twenty-two at Camp Shady Pines

Jake had closed the office for the night, and I was finishing making dinner when he came in. “Where are the kids, Jake?”

“They are getting the trash and checking the beach. The kids should be along in a few minutes. I will have to start paying Brad if he keeps helping out around here as he does.” Jake washed his hands in the kitchen sink and sat at the kitchen table.

“Don’t worry about it. Brad doesn’t mind. It gives him more time to be with Barbara.” The front screen door opened and slammed shut when Brad and Barb walked in. Barb said they were done with the trash and had checked the beach. Barb told Jake that canoe number six got its bottom scratched up pretty bad.

“I will take a look at it in the morning. Go get washed up. Mary has supper ready. And tell Barb to hurry up. We still have a few things to get done before we hang it up for the evening.”

Hanging it up for the evening’ meant making sure all the canoes were back by 8:00 and getting them undercover for the night. But technically, Jake and Barb were on call 24/7. By 9:00, Barb, Jake and Brad came back in. I was sitting in the living room on the couch, reading a novel I had brought with me. Jake came and sat on the couch with me, Brad sat in one of the wing-back chairs, and Barb sat on his lap. I put my book down, turned to Jake, and asked how things went, and he said, “Fine,” and pointed across the room.

I glanced where he pointed. Barb and Brad were making out in the chair. Jake put his arm around me, pulled me close, and whispered, “Let’s watch.” I cuddled up to Jake, pulled my feet onto the couch, and whispered, “How far do you think they will go with us watching?”

“I don’t know, Mary, but how about we go as far as they go? If Barb sees us mimicking what they are doing, she may take it as a challenge. Like you said, let them take the lead and see how far it goes.”

I got off the couch, sat on Jake’s lap, and positioned myself so I could make out with Jake but still keep an eye on what the kids were doing. I was excited by what we were doing and thinking about where it might lead. The kissing and snuggling lasted about five minutes until Jake said, “Look.” I opened my eyes and glanced over, and Barb had her hand between Brad’s legs and rubbed his cock through his cargo pants. To keep with our theme for tonight, I reached down and rubbed Jake’s cock. I could feel he was already hard. I was still kissing Jake, but I did not close my eyes. I kept watching the kids to see what they would do next. Brad pushed his hand up Barb’s T-shirt. I felt Jake reach up my blouse. Damn, I wish I had not worn a bra. Jake managed to undo it, but I wondered if that was cheating. I didn’t see Brad do that. When Jake gently pulled and twisted my nipple, I decided not to make it an issue.

Barb stopped kissing Brad and moved, so she was sitting only on one of his legs. Barb laid her head on Brad’s shoulder while looking directly at us; she unbuttoned Brad’s cargo pants and pulled down the zipper. She reached in and took his cock out, and stroked him. I made the same move to Jake’s leg, undid him, took his cock out and started to masturbate him as I looked directly back at Barb.

Barb let this go on for about three or four minutes. Then she got up, took Brad’s hand, and had him stand up. I thought they were going to leave. Still holding Jake’s cock but not stroking him, I watched as she led my son across the room with his cock sticking out of his cargo pants and had him sit right next to us on the couch. She got down on her knees, peeled his shorts and boxers off simultaneously, and threw them onto the other end of the couch. She parted his legs and took his cock in her mouth. I almost came in my pants right then, watching her give my son a blowjob.

Remembering the game we were playing. I scrambled to catch up. I got on my knees and pulled Jake’s shorts and boxers down. I grabbed his cock and took it into my mouth. Holy crap, my son was watching his mother give another man a blowjob. I rolled my eyes so I could see his face. He was looking at me and did what turned what felt awkward into comfortable. He reached out his hand to me, and I reached up to him. He squeezed my hand reassuringly and did not let go. The way he held my hand told me he also needed to know I was okay with what he might do with me there.

Brad was not sitting more than six inches on Jake’s right. I had my free hand on Jake’s leg and just the head of his cock in my mouth when I saw a feminine hand wrap around Jake’s cock and stroke him. I glanced to my left, and Barb was still working on Brad’s cock with her mouth. I let go of Brad’s hand, reached over, wrapped my hand around Brad’s cock, and started to jerk him off. Every once in a while, Barb’s lips would touch my hand. I looked up at Brad, then at Jake. They both had their hands at their side and their heads thrown back against the couch with their eyes lidded. Wondering what was coming next was getting to me. Do I suck harder and jerk Brad off faster, or do I keep Jake in my mouth and slowly lick him? I could not take it anymore. I let Jake’s cock fall out of my mouth, looked at Barb, and said, “Do we make them cum now?”

“Yes, and then we switch.”

I had no idea what she meant by a switch. Switch positions with Jake, switch from oral sex to intercourse, or did she want to see us all together while she did her father? Damn, she had jerked off Jake while I sucked him, and I was jerking off Brad. We were almost there anyway. All I knew was I would need a cock in me soon, and I did not care whose it was.

I took my lead from Barbara. When her hand started to move faster on her dad’s cock I began to go into my ‘I am going to get you off’ routine. I licked under the head and the tiny slit at the end of Jake’s cock. I also increased the speed at which I was jerking off Brad. Barb was starting to lose her rhythm of doing two guys at once. She let go of Jake, so I let go of Brad. I glanced over again, and she had her hand around Brad’s cock and had taken over my jerk-off duties. I sometimes just held a man’s cock while I sucked him off until the very end. Just before I felt him come, I would jerk him off slowly and faster as he came in my mouth. I guess it was an old habit from when my husband was alive. He liked me to do it that way sometimes.

Damn it, Richard, it’s your own damn fault if you’re looking down and watching this. If you hadn’t up and died on me, it would be your cock in my mouth. Somehow, with that thought, a sense of peace fell over me. It’s as if Richard’s hold on my heart loosened. No matter how much I wished otherwise, he was not coming back, and he was letting me go.

Just as some guy cums in your mouth is a hell of a time to have an epiphany. My mind snapped back to paying attention to what I was doing. I clamped my lips around the head of Jake’s cock and let him shoot his cum in my mouth. I glanced at Barb and Brad. Barb had finished off Brad before I finished off Jake because they were watching me. I swallowed what I had in my mouth, licked my lips and sat up. I was still playing with Jake’s cock and feeling very satisfied with myself.

Barb was sitting on the floor between Brad’s legs with her back against the couch. I turned sideways and crossed my arms on Jake’s right leg. I rested my head, looking at Barb and waiting for her to make the next move. I suddenly had the funny thought that the guys were sitting here with no pants on. Except for my bra being undone, Barb and I were fully dressed as we sat between their legs, waiting for them to recover so we could have some more fun with them.

Barb stood up and said, “Let’s go to Dad’s bedroom.”

We all stood up. The guys grabbed their pants, and we headed for the stairs and went into Jake’s bedroom. Jake’s bedroom had a king-size bed. I had no doubt the recently purchased bed was for Jake and Barb’s enjoyment. It looked brand new and did not match the patina of the older furniture. I had already spent one night and a few cozy afternoons in it.

Barb took her t-shirt and sports bra off. The rest of us followed her lead, and we were all undressed in just a few minutes. Barb started to crawl up on the bed when I clapped my hands and said, “Wait, everybody takes a shower now.”

Jake laughed, grabbed my hand, and said, “Ok, you’re with me, mother.”

I know I’m being a bit motherly, but that’s how I am, so live with it. Barb and Brad waited for us to finish because we were not sure if we would have enough hot water if they used the other bathroom at the same time. It doesn’t take long to shower if you put your mind to it. We managed it in about five minutes per couple.

Jake and I were sitting cross-legged on the bed, waiting for Brad and Barb to join us. The bathroom door was open. I watched Brad as he dried himself, and Jake watched Barb. I watched as Brad’s semi-hard cock grew to its full length.

I touched myself and felt Jake put his arm around me and say, “They are beautiful together.”

“Yes, they are. I can’t take my eyes off of him.” Then I realized what I said. “I meant them, Jake.”

“No, you didn’t. You meant Brad, and that’s okay, Mary. Don’t hide your feelings from me. I may be the only person who understands what you feel right now. Many things attract you to him. He is a handsome boy and his youth, of course. He is your son, and you love him. You want to keep him close and protect him. You also need the love he feels for you. Sex is just another expression of that love you have for each other. Embrace it while you can because someday he will find his true love and soul mate, and you will have to let him go.”

First Carol, now Jake is telling me that someday I would have to give up having sex with Brad. I knew it was true. I just hoped it would not be too soon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.