Indiscretions
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Saturday, day twenty-one at Camp Shady Pines

I woke up a little after 6:00, and Brad was already awake. I leaned over, kissed him, and said, “Good morning, Honey, been awake long?”

“No, I just woke up a few minutes ago and did not want to crawl over you to get up.”

I sat up, stretched, swung my legs out and stood up. I bent over and reached under the covers. I fished my panties and Brad’s boxers out from the foot of the bed. I threw Brad’s boxers to him and said, “Come on, lazy bones, let’s take a shower. There’s room for two.” I took my robe off the hook on the back of the door. I put it on and slipped my panties into the pocket while getting an eye full of Brad’s morning woody as he got up and put his boxers on.

As we walked down the hall, Jake came out of his bedroom fully dressed and said, “Don’t take too long in there. It’s Barb’s turn to make breakfast, and she usually makes pancakes and bacon if you’re interested.”

“Okay, we will be down soon. Just going to take a shower.”

We went to the bathroom, and I turned on the shower to warm the water. Of course, it made me have to pee. I turned around to say something to Brad, and there he was, taking his cock out as he lifted the seat and started to pee. I shook my head and decided that asking him to leave while I took a pee was no longer necessary. I reminded him to put the seat back down when he was done and took my turn.

Brad waited for me to finish doing my business, and we stepped into the bathtub, pulled the shower curtain shut, and adjusted the water temperature. There was soap and shampoo on the rack that hung over the showerhead. We took turns soaping each other up. Brad was paying particular attention to my breasts as I was soaping his cock and feeling it getting hard in my hand. I knew one of two things was going to happen. Brad and I would get off right here, or we would come back upstairs after breakfast. I hoped Brad would agree with my choice. If not, I will turn around, lean on the wall, and let him fuck me right here. I let go of his cock and held his face in my hands, and said, “Let’s finish up and go down and have breakfast. We can come back to our room after Jake and Barb go to work.”

“Sure, Mom, let’s do that. Not having to sneak around is great. Then we can take our time.”

We quickly shampooed, rinsed and dried off. We went to our room to dress. I threw on a T-shirt, panties, no bra and shorts. I put on my sandals, went to the bathroom to brush my hair, and headed downstairs. Brad was already seated and digging into a stack of pancakes when I entered the kitchen. Barb sat with her elbows on the table and her chin in her hands, watching him eat. Jake was working on his coffee and smiling at the two of them. Barb started to get up, and I told her, “Don’t get up. I’m not big on breakfast. I only want toast, juice, and coffee. I went to the fridge and found what I needed. I poured the juice and coffee and popped a slice of bread into the toaster. I drank my juice and sipped my coffee while waiting for the toast to pop up. I spread some jam on the toast, took it and the coffee to the table, and sat down.

Jake got up, put his dishes in the sink, came over, kissed me, and said, “The boys will be here soon, and I need to give them their assignments for the day. Barb, do you want lifeguard or canoes this morning?”

Barb said, “I will do lifeguard then canoes this afternoon,” Without ever taking her eyes off Brad. With a sigh, Barb got up and said she had to go. She took the lifeguard T-shirt from the back of the chair she was sitting on. She put the T-shirt on over her bikini, then went over to Brad, leaned over, and kissed him. I saw Brad jump. I swear she had reached under the table and groped him just before she said, “Don’t forget, I’m in your room tonight.” She ran to catch up with her dad as they left for work.

We finished breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen. It took a little longer than expected because we were still unfamiliar with where everything belonged. I turned to Brad as soon as the last dish was dried and put away, as he turned toward me, and we fell into each other’s arms. We started to kiss. Brad put his hand on my rear and pulled me tightly toward him. I felt his hard cock pressed against my stomach. Then I remembered and pushed Brad away. Slapped him lightly on the arm and said, “Upstairs now, we did not brush our teeth yet.”

With breakfast over and our teeth brushed, Brad and I quickly shed our garments and crawled back into bed. I wondered if there was a Guinness World Record for time spent in bed having sex when on vacation in Vermont.

I rolled onto Brad, kissed him, and said, “How is my big boy today? Are you up to doing both of your ladies today, starting with me?”

“You do know you are ruining me for every other girl on this planet. Finding one that comes even close to you will be almost impossible.”

“I’m not ruining you. I’m just getting you warmed up for those other women. Now you know what to look for in a lover.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.