Indiscretions
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tuesday, day Seventeen at Camp Shady Pines

I was at the table sipping my morning coffee when Carol came in from outside and sat down. I looked up and asked, “Where are the boys?”

“Brad ran off saying something about helping Barb with the canoes, and Steve is out for his morning run.

“Good. I need to talk to you and fill you in on what is going on.”

Looking concerned, Carol asked, “Is everything all right between you and Brad? He seems to be spending a lot of time with Barbara Thompson, and I saw you going for a walk with Mr. Thompson yesterday. I was surprised you did not ask me to keep Steve away from the cabin yesterday.”

“Carol, I am going to trust you with some very personal information that you must promise to keep to yourself no matter what. I need to bring you up-to-date. But first, let me assure you everything is fine between Brad and me. Now, promise me you will keep all of this to yourself.”

“Of course, I promise, Mom. I know when it comes to our family business, it stays family business.”

I reached into my pocket and brought out the key Jake had given me. “Carol, this is the key to Jake Thompson’s house. Jake said to use it whenever Brad and I want to use his spare bedroom.”

“Oh my god, Mom. He knows you are having sex with Brad, and he gave you the key to his house? Why would he do that and let Brad hang around Barbara?”

“Because Carol he confided in us that he is having sex with Barbara. You must never let on that I told you that. He approves of Brad having sex with Barbara. I fucked Jake twice yesterday. We were all together at a small pond with a waterfall, and I watched Barbara stroking Brad as she played with her father’s cock and offered it to me. We watched Brad and Barb screw on the beach. Then Brad and Barb watched us screw. Jake and I went back to the cottage, and I fucked him again. I don’t know how many times your brother fucked Barbara. How’s that for a fun afternoon in the woods? Now I’m the one using the word ‘fuck’ too much.”

“Wow, Mom. I knew he would be after you, and you might sneak off and have a little fun, but this ... I would never have expected. So what are you and Brad going to do? Have a two-week fling swapping partners, and then we all go home?”

“That’s why I need to talk to you about this. I may not be just a two-week fling. Barbara and Jake live in Chelmsford when they are not up here during the tourist season. The four of us may want to continue seeing each other after Jake and Barb close the camp up for the season. I think Barb is falling for Brad, but she does not want to give up her father, and I want to explore the possibilities of a relationship with Jake, but I will not give up Brad unless Brad tells me he wants to stop.”

“What I need from you, Carol is your approval of me drastically changing my sex life and taking your brother along with me. I’m sure there will be a lot more of what happened yesterday because I will let it happen. Think of all the sexual combinations four people in one bed can do, and think of your mother and brother right in the middle of it. If you disapprove, I will tell Jake and Barb I have changed my mind and that yesterday was a mistake and return his key. I love you very much and will never knowingly do anything that will change our relationship. You helped me take Brad as a lover. There is nothing more I can ask of you.”

Carol finally let out the breath she was holding from listening to my account of the previous day and future plans. “Holy crap, Mom, what are the chances of you meeting a man as handsome and nice as Mr. Thompson and him being okay with your indiscretions with Brad? If I were involved with the right people, I would do four in one bed. If you think Jake and Barb are the right people for you and Brad, I think you should try it and see how it goes. We can always vacation in New Hampshire or Maine next year if it doesn’t work out. I heard Spain is nice this time of year too.”

“You better have a job and start paying off your tuition before you start thinking about Spain, young lady.” Now, remember, the fact that I’m having an affair with Jake and Brad is with Barbara is something you will probably have to share with Steve, but the rest is family business only.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.