Indiscretions - Cover

Indiscretions

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Monday, day sixteen at Camp Shady Pines

I was sitting on the porch when Jake showed up a few minutes before 2:00. I wore sandals, tan shorts, a white short-sleeve blouse over my bathing suit with my baseball cap on and my sunglasses set on the brim. I thought I looked pretty sporty.

“Would you like to go for a walk, Mary? I know a trail that ends at a waterfall that isn’t marked on the hiking map.”

“Oh, I love waterfalls. Let me get my camera.”

We headed toward Jake’s cottage and picked up a marked trail for a while, and then Jake cut off the trail over a rocky area and picked up the unmarked trail.

As we came to the trail’s end, we could hear the waterfall before seeing it. The trail was narrow, and trees and foliage blocked our view. We heard laughter and voices just as we got to the clearing. I turned to Jake and said, “I thought you said no one knew about this place.”

Jake smiled and turned to me, “One other person knows about it, my daughter. And if my guess is right, your son also knows about it now.”

As we came into the clearing, I saw a small sandy beach across from a 20 ft. high waterfall splashing onto a granite ledge and cascading into a circular pond surrounded by more rocks and ledge. We could see the kid’s heads as they were horsing around in the water. Jake raised his hands to cup his mouth and yelled over the waterfall’s roar, “Hey Barb, how’s the water?”

Barb spun around in the water, spotted us, and yelled, “Hey, dad, the water is fine. Come on in.” Brad, however, looked like he had seen a ghost when he spotted us. Jake stripped down to his bathing suit, ran in, and swam quickly toward Barb and Brad. I started worrying when Brad began to back paddle away from Barb. Jake swam up to Barb, picked her up by the waist, and threw her laughing into the air to come splashing down three feet away. That’s when I figured out why Brad was backing away. Barb was as naked as the day she was born. Jake gestured and yelled for me to come into the water. I took the camera from around my neck and removed my shorts, blouse and sandals. I ran into the water, swam out to Jake, and apologized for Brad’s actions with his daughter.

Jake smiled and said, “It’s not a big deal, Mary. Barb and I skinny dip out here all the time. As a matter of fact, I was hoping I could convince you to skinny dip with me when we got here.” I looked around. Barb was over with Brad, and it looked like she was reassuring him that her father wouldn’t drown him. Then she put her arms around his neck, pressed her body against him, and gave him a very long kiss. I looked at Jake and asked, “You don’t mind that your daughter is naked with my son and may (even though I knew she was) be having sex with him?”

Jake took me in his arms and said, “She is having sex with him, and it does not bother me at all. She told me she would seduce him the second day you were here. I never saw her go on so much about a boy she just met.” Then he whispered, “Barb is on the pill. So if it’s all right with you, Mary, I say we let them have their fun.”

I shrugged and said, “Why not? They are only young once.” Now that I was sure that Jake wasn’t going to drown my son, I relaxed a little and asked Jake, “Do you and Barb skinny dip up here often?”

“We try to get away and come up here a couple of times a week. We love being completely free with nature up here. So what do you say, Mary? Do you want to give it a try? Although I will understand if you say no because you do not want Brad to see you nude.”

Before I could stop myself, I blurted out, “Brad won’t be a problem.” (Damn, why couldn’t I have said something like, I think it will be all right as long as Barb and Brad stay over there. Or even better, there is a first time for everything.)

Jake smiled and said, “I guess it’s settled then. Give me your suit, and I will put it on the shore with the kid’s stuff. And remind me to send that little minx to bed without any supper tonight. I know she planned for us to catch them skinny-dipping. I asked her permission to bring you to our special place, but I did not expect her to be here.”

“It’s okay, Jake. What good is a vacation if you can’t get a little wild and try something new?” I turned my back to him, undid and removed my top and reached back to hand it to him. Then I removed the bottom half of my suit and gave it to him. Not an easy task when you are treading water. I knew he could see my butt through the clear water. I turned around when I heard him swim away toward the beach. He laid my suit out on some rocks so it would dry. Jake took off his suit and put it next to mine. I could not stop staring at his ass until he turned around, and I saw his semi-hard cock. I know I blushed, but there was no way I was going to take my eyes off that man’s hardware.

He dove in and quickly swam back to me. He was treading water about two feet in front of me, and I knew he was checking out my boobs and could see my bush through the clear water. I didn’t care. I had a perfect view of his cock as it floated in the clear water. I wanted to reach out and touch it, but I wasn’t sure how intimate Jake would want to get with the kids skinny-dipping with us. Although Barb and Brad looked like they were doing okay in the kissing and hugging department.

So, I decided a conversation was the best route to take at the moment. I asked Jake, “How did you and Barb become so comfortable with each other?”

Jake chuckled and said, “She was 14 when she asked me about sex and not having her mother around to explain what she needed to know. I tried to explain things to her verbally, and all I got was strange looks. It turned it into a show-and-tell that was much more successful. After that, seeing each other nude was not a big deal.”

I laughed and said, “I guess that would do it.”

“How about you, Mary? You seem rather comfortable with Brad here.”

I fibbed and said, “Brad and I are often the only two in the house back home, and we skinny-dip in our pool.” ’I don’t even have a pool.’

Jake said, “There is a sandbar over there on your right. We can touch bottom and not have to tread water all day.” Jake started swimming, and I followed him. The water was just above his waist when we stood up, and my boobs were out of the water. I didn’t care, I had a better view of his cock, and I swear it was getting harder by the minute.

I heard some splashing as Barb and Brad joined us on the sandbar. I plastered a smile on my face, thinking this could be awkward. How often does a mother stand naked with a naked man she just met two weeks ago in front of her naked son and a naked teenage girl with bigger tits than she has?

Barb smiled at me and said, “Ms. Sullivan, I’m so glad you joined us and did not freak out when you saw Brad and me swimming nude. Dad and I love it here, and we don’t share this spot with anyone. You are the first two people we brought here.” She leaned into me and whispered loud enough so everyone could her, “My dad thinks you’re special.”

With that smile and just those few words she spoke, I knew I liked this girl, and I no longer felt that this situation was that unusual. I thanked her and said, “I think your dad is kind of special too.”

I started to turn my head to admire Jake’s body some more when my eyes passed over Brad, and there was Barb’s hand on his cock, slowly stroking him. I looked up at Brad; he just smiled and shrugged. I noticed he had his hand on Barb’s ass. I stared at what Barb was doing longer than I should have. I looked up at Barb, and she smiled and nodded toward her dad’s cock as if she was giving me permission to touch her dad.

I was not ready for that yet with Brad and Barb there, so I put my arm around Jake’s waist, and he put his arm around me. I thought Jake and I came here to get to know each other, but how do you start a conversation when you are standing naked with a man while staring at his cock and watching a young girl jerk off your son at the same time? You just don’t.

I could feel the tension in Jake’s body, and I could tell the underwater show Barb was putting on with Brad was getting to him, too. I felt the hand Jake had around me slide up and caress the side of my breast. I instinctively reached out toward Jake’s cock but pulled my hand back. I wanted to touch it so badly but was still hesitant. I even looked away from his cock to Barb and Brad for reassurance. She nodded toward her dad again. I looked down, and she had her father’s cock in the palm of her hand, offering it to me. It caused my eyebrows to rise, but it didn’t shock me the way it should have. I looked at my son to get his permission to masturbate another man in front of him.

Brad smiled, nodded, and spoke to me for the first time since I arrived at the falls, “Go ahead, Mom. It’s okay.”

With Brad’s permission and a little more confidence, I reached out my hand slowly toward Jake’s cock as Barb held it out to me until I finally wrapped my hand around it and took it from her. I turned at a right angle to Jake to get in a better position to stroke him. I put my left hand on his shoulder and stroked him until he reached a good seven inches. Here I was, watching Barb stroke my son while I stroked her father. Jake reached out and put his free hand around Barb’s shoulder, pulling her closer. She moved in close to her father, pulling Brad with her. She never missed a stroke while closing the two feet of space as her father pulled her to his side. Brad’s shoulder was touching mine, and his arm went around me. He put his hand on my ass and slowly moved a finger up and down my crack. Two men gently felt me up, and I had a cock in my hand. That’s when we all knew that father and daughter and mother and son were lovers.

Barb let go of Brad’s cock, put her arms around her father’s neck, pressed her breasts against his chest and kissed him, “Brad and I are going to the beach, have fun!” and off they went.

That’s when I stopped jerking Jake off and moved directly in front of him. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him toward me until I felt his cock resting against my stomach. I leaned forward and whispered, making it a statement, not a question, “You’re having sex with your daughter.”

Jake hugged me tighter and whispered back, “Yes, I am. Ever since she was sixteen.”

Hearing him confirm what I already knew sent a pleasant chill down my spine.

Jake countered, “How long have you been having sex with Brad?”

I knew that question was coming and figured what the hell, might as well come clean. “Our affair only started a week and a half ago. I fibbed about the pool; we are new at this.”

“I know. Your tan lines gave away the pool story. Do you plan to keep doing it with Brad, or is it just a fling?”

“I hope it is not just a fling. I want him as long as he will have me. He is a good lover, and I will want him back when we go home. Does it bother you that I want to have sex with my son?”

“Hell no, it doesn’t bother me. It makes you seem twice as sexy to me, but what do you mean by wanting Brad back?”

“Turn around, Jake and look, they are screwing on the beach right now. I’m sure he will want Barb more than his old Mom for the next couple of weeks.”

“Don’t sell yourself or Brad short, Mary. You are drop-dead gorgeous. I saw the way he was looking at you and touching you. That boy loves you for more reasons than because you are his mother.”

“And as you can see, Barb is very open when it comes to sex. When she caught me staring at your legs the second day you were here, she hounded me all day to flirt with you in between her running around and stalking Brad. I’m sure my daughter figured out you and Brad faster than we figured each other out today. She most likely guessed it by the way you acted with him when she was spying on Brad, and you didn’t think anyone was watching that closely. She is a very perceptive young lady.”

“I think you may be right. When Carol and Steve were not around, we did get a little touchy and overly close for a mother and son. God, I hope none of your other guests noticed.”

“Don’t worry, unless you’re specifically looking for it or you wave it under their noses, people don’t notice the little signs that might give you away. And they are all too busy watching the openly gay couple in cabin six anyway.”

“I’m sure that’s why Barb felt comfortable touching me to see our reaction, and to be honest, my eyebrows went up when she did that. However, I would not put it past her to have already confided in Brad that she had sex with me before today. I think she would be very upset if you didn’t continue to have sex with Brad. As weird as this sounds, I think she wants us to be comfortable having sex with them and each other. This may be a little forward, so slap me if I’m out of line. What about your daughter and her boyfriend? Where do they fit in this picture? I’m guessing they don’t know because this is so new to you and Brad.”

“My daughter knows, God bless her devious little heart, but she wants to keep it from Steve. If you’re wondering if she is sexually involved with Brad or me, the answer is no. She has been a real dear keeping Steve busy while Brad and I sneak back to the cabin for a couple of hours during the day.”

“That’s very understanding of her, but she must be running out of excuses why they can’t go back to the cabin by now. I have an extra bed at the cottage that you can use anytime, day or night if that would help you out. Remind me when we get back, and I will give you a key if you want it.”

“Thank you, Jake, that’s very generous and trusting of you. That would really help and take some of the pressure off of Carol. Then, she could enjoy her vacation a little more. Who knows, maybe Brad and I will use the key to come over at night and rape the occupants. By the way, what time do you get off work?”

“Oh, that’s funny, Mary. Don’t you know you can’t rape the willing?”

“Watch me.” I tightened my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his hips. I rubbed my pussy on his cock. “Watching the kids on the beach and being with you like this is more than I can take. Hurry up, Jake and put it in me. I have never had sex on a sandbar; let’s do it.” He grabbed his cock but was having trouble finding the right spot because I was squirming around so much. I finally realized his problem and stopped moving to give him a chance to enter me.

When I felt the head of his cock was in the right place, I lowered myself onto him. He held my butt with both hands and easily moved me up and down on his cock because we were both waists deep in the water. I hugged him tighter, pressed my breasts into his chest, and kissed him. I stopped kissing him for a second and looked over his shoulder. Brad and Barb were standing on the beach arm in arm, watching us. I could not help myself. I smiled at them and waved as I pounded my pussy onto Jake’s cock. They laughed, waved and gave me a thumbs-up.

I was getting close to an orgasm when Jake said, “I’m close. Do you want me to pull out now?”

“Don’t you dare pull out until after you cum. It’s ok; I had to have my tubes tied after I had Brad. Keep going; you’re going to make me cum.” I was in the middle of my orgasm when I felt Jake cum. I swear my orgasm went on for another 30 seconds, and all I could do was hold him tight with my arms and legs. I kept my legs wrapped around him until I could feel his cock getting soft and finally slipping out of my pussy. I unwrapped my legs from around him and lowered myself to the sandbar on shaky legs. I was still holding on to him and told him to give me a minute to get my legs back under me.

“Don’t worry, Mary. I’m not moving. I’m feeling a bit shaky myself. We better head back to the beach and rest for a few until we get our strength back. You’re a bit overwhelming, in a very good way. This is the first time my daughter has seen me make love to another woman. I need to see her reaction when we get back.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.