Indiscretions - Cover

Indiscretions

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Sunday, day fifteen at Camp Shady Pines

I got up in the morning, very excited about what I was about to do. It had been a long time since I set my sights on a man to have sex with him. I know I told Brad I would just get to know him better. But damn, he is a good-looking guy, and he seems interested in me. And what the hell? I’m on vacation and will be gone in two weeks. If he wants to get in my pants, I might just let him. It’s time this old lady had a fling.

I took a shower, put on some light makeup and selected the two-piece bathing suit that road up when I walked or bent over and showed a little of my butt cheeks. Damn, I knew I should have bought that bikini at Macy’s.

My husband always told me a ponytail with my athletic body type and facial features was extremely flattering. Just like a man, you spend $85.00 getting your hair done, and you come home, and he tells you he thinks you’re sexy as hell with a ponytail. I pulled my hair back, bound it with an elastic, put on a Red Sox baseball cap, pulled the ponytail through the back above the size adjustment, and fluffed my bangs. I put on my sunglasses, looked in the mirror, and thought to myself damn girl, if I were a guy, I would fuck you. It’s amazing how much confidence having a young lover can give you.

I was the last one to get down to the beach, but I was not worried about missing Jake on his rounds. After two weeks, I knew his schedule by heart. Around 10:00, he would walk along the beach and nod to guests, occasionally stopping to chat for a minute. We are furthest down the beach, so we are his last stop. He would say “Hi” to Carol, Steve and Brad and then come over and chat me up, much to the kids’ amusement.

Jake started greeting us the same today as on other days, except he patted Brad on the back and spent time talking to him. I saw Brad nod and smile.

I stood up from the picnic table as Brad ran over to me and said, “Mr. Thompson said Barbara has the rest of the day off, and she wants me to go canoeing and swimming on the island.”

“Of course, go have fun. Take a towel and some of the water.”

Brad hugged and kissed me on the cheek as he whispered, “Good luck, Mom. You look great.” Then he grabbed his stuff and took off to shag Mr. Thompson’s daughter. I yelled, “Put on some sunscreen,” at his back as he trotted off and waved over his shoulder.

Jake came over, carrying his clipboard and said, “Good morning, Mary. How is everything going today?”

“Everything is fine. As you can see, we are all enjoying our time here.”

“That’s good. I always want to keep my guests happy. The weather is supposed to be good for the next few days, although it might ra...”

I interrupted him with, “Jake, let’s sit. We need to talk.” I headed to the picnic table with a bit more swish in my backside than usual.

Sounding a little concerned, Jake asked, “Okay, is there a problem?”

I sat at the picnic table, and Jake sat across from me. I folded my hands in front of me, “My son is spending a lot of time with your daughter. As his mother, I want to know how you feel about that. Brad is very outgoing and a typical 18-year-old teenager if you know what I mean. As their parents, we should at least be aware of the type of relationship they have.

“I know exactly what you mean, Mary. I’m not so old that I can’t remember being a teenager. Barbara has been a loner lately, and I’m happy to see her take an interest in Brad. Brad came over to the cottage last night, and he seemed like a very nice young man. You should be proud.”

“Thank you. I have always been proud of my son.”

“Barb is also a very typical eighteen-year-old teenager and is not naive when it comes to boys. I trust her judgment and respect her decisions regarding someone like your son.”

Smooth Jake, very smooth, letting me know it’s fine if Brad shags your daughter.

Jake stood up and said, “I really have to get going, but I could get one of the boys to watch the office tomorrow afternoon for a couple of hours, and we could get to know each other better. Then I could tell you my whole life story, and you could tell me yours.”

I put my hand out and shook his and said, “Okay, is around two o’clock good for you?”

“That’s perfect. See you then,” Jake walked away smiling.

Then I laughed at myself as I thought, Brad is off shagging Barb. Jake won’t see me until tomorrow. Damn it, Mary, you’re not getting any dick today.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.