Parents Away - Cover

Parents Away

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 7

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Life changing story about Dan going from a virgin nerd to a powerful business person.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student  

Saturday. Week 6

Last week of the holidays.

We woke up around 7.30 showered dressed and went out for breakfast Mum and Dad were eating theirs. Dad suggested we take both cars down and bring the boxes back to the garage here as the boot is full. If they suddenly turn up we can say they are from your room. We agreed. We needed to bring the jewellery boxes down from our house anyway.

It only took about 3 hours to photograph, pack, photo again and bring them home. I was the gopher, Mum and Bridget packed and Dad removed the documents from the filing cabinet carefully. Whilst Mum and Dad cleaned the attic Bridget and I started in her room. We packed up all of what was left in her room. We also set up bedroom 1. It was still packed in the corner. By 1pm were were finished and at home having lunch. We realised we could carry all of the jewellery within two cars to the mansion.

I rang Victor and he would have the safety room opened. Around 2pm we left for the mansion. We put all of the items down in the vault room. I opened the Vault and showed Mum and Dad the contents. Mum was crying. Seeing the 60 glass cabinets of jewellery. I looked at Victor, smart man he showed me he was biting his tongue. In other words he was not mentioning the car park. I took Dad into the gold room. He was quiet. I found two other doors. I did not try and open them. I told Mum and Dad they were not to mention this room to anyone other that the five of us. Grandma showed us and still believes Victor is not aware. Dad, Victor and I moved all of the boxes from outside of the vault into the vault.

We locked up the Vault and returned to the main floor just as the afternoon tea bell rang. Victor mentioned “I did tell Molly but not Mrs A. I left that for you to decide.” We joined Grandma for tea. I told Grandma we just moved some more items into the safety room from Bridget house. We had an enjoyable 30 minutes tea then left for home. Grandma was always happy to see us.

I drove home with Dad and Bridget drove home with Mum. Dad said. “You described those rooms to me, I did not picture them anything like they were. And that Gold. What are you going to do?”

“Leave them as they are. I have no other ideas and we do not need any cash.” I replied.

When we all finally got home I held Bridget. Dad held Mum. We stood in the lounge room. Bridget said “I am glad you have finally seen the Vault. Both Dan and I were shocked. I have no idea what it is worth, However your love and support, giving me a roof and my boyfriend means more to me that that room.”

Mum came over and hugged Bridget. “It will take me a few days to realise what I saw. How can anyone amass such a treasure, but over time it is possible. As Harry and I say, you are most welcome here. To us love is more important then money. And to us you are our daughter. We are looking forward to the day you are legally our daughter in law than rather guardian daughter. I do love you.” They cried for a few minutes.

Dad and I just let them hug and cry. We went out and came back in with some tissues and drinks. Dad mentioned “As we are dressed casually lets go and get some chicken dinners. Stuff cooking tonight” We made our way to the car I opened the door for Bridget and Mum got in with her. I sat in the front seat. By the time we got to the takeaway they were better. We sat quietly having out meal together. On returning home we all went to our respective bed rooms.

I undressed Bridget then myself and we just held each other in bed until sleep got us.

Sunday Week 6

Around 8am there was knocking on the front door. Mum answered it was Pam and Tom. Bridget and I came out of the den. Pam was fuming, Tom was just standing there looking worried. I said quietly to Tom, “She blew up yesterday mate?”

“No I did, she brought me home here, and settled me.” Tom tried to answer.

Dad said “Table all, Bridget, Mum drinks please then they can explain. I feel we are pressure valves today.”

After sitting down and having a drink Pam explained. “Tom’s extended family, who Tom’s parents avoid, now I know why,” She held Tom hand “Did not come to see Tom Dad, Sister or Mother, that was just a pretence. Around 4 pm we found out they came to ask Tom to have his money. Not asking for a loan or anything, all of his money they demanded. For being part of the family Tom should have offered all of the money to them first. Tom went ballistic at them, I have never heard Tom swear, Well 20 years came out of him last night. He was so angry that he does not want anything to do with family. It took me until midnight to calm him down. Don’t get me wrong, Mum, Dad, Brother, you know my temper, That blew up this morning when they rang at 7am demanding the cash today. I let rip on the phone. I was so angry, I let them know I had 5 m in the bank and they would never see one cent of any of our money. Tom kinda drag/walked here for support.”

Tom explained, “The only time we see them is when they wanted Dad’s hard earned cash. When he had is accident they said it’s his fault. No support at all. We did visit them a few times and they never ever offered us any food, yet they demanded breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Jill went off with Neil after lunch, She was too angry to stay. Mum left them in the house and stayed at the hospital last night. Jill went home late last night and more or less kicked them out. Lucky Neil and his Dad help out. They have gone back home. Thank you for being our pressure valves Mr Andrews. I feel better now we have talked to you. I will say, they will never get our money.” Pam held him.

Bridget and Mum got up and had been making some toast and placed it on the table.

We eat the toast in silence. And having a drink. Bridget said. “You two can live in Dan and my house until you are ready to move on. Go back to uni whatever. You have a roof over your heads.”

Tom held Pam whilst she cried finally saying “Thank you sister.”

Tom replied “We will pay you back. Thank you very much for the offer.”

Bridget replied “You have Tom, Love pays back much more than money, Just keep loving my sister please”

Just then his phone rang. I saw it was Jill, I answered the phone and walked into the lounge room “Hi Jill this is Dan, They are here releasing pressure. A bit of a bad night.”

Jill replied “I just want to know is he and Pam are Ok. They just rang me demanding Pam number. I refused, she let rip of the 5m.”

I replied “Yes at 7am this morning. At this stage they don’t want anything to do with anyone of the family. Can you and your Mum come here for some tea or drink. I think they need you. Is your dad aware?”

“No Mum did not say a word. What your home address and we will come over” Jill asked.

I told her and hung up. I quietly told Mum we have another two visitor coming Jill and Eddy. They arrived within 15 minutes. I brought them into the dining room and we let the 4 cry together.

After about 10 minutes We put on the kettle and made drink and another loaf of toast. We joined them in the dining room. Eddy apologised for bring their family problems here into our home. Dad explained this is Tom’s and Pam home as well. We could see the pressure was being relieved. We got into some more chit chat and had a nice morning tea together. They really thanked Bridget for the offer of her house. Mum said, “Kids why don’t you show Eddy and Jill your home, Dad and I will start lunch, you are all invited, no buts, Be back here by 12 noon.”

We left the house and walked down to Bridget home. They were happy with the house. Bridget told Pam and Tom they can move into the main bedroom now, We fixed it up yesterday. Jill quietly said to me, “Don’t tell me all of that money was held here.”

I showed Jill the garage and some empty boxes. “Does that answer your question?” She shook her head in disbelief. We returned to the others.

Bridget explained to Eddy, “Dan and I have the den, a granny flat at home, If Pam and Tom was not here it would be empty. So I’m happy to see them here. After all it was your daughter who insisted we have someone stay here.” With a big smile.

Jill looked and remembered “So I did”

We closed up the house and returned to our home just on 12 noon. Mum was getting the roast beef out of the oven. The smell was beautiful she shoo us men out and said “Ladies lets set the table”

Pam Bridget got the dinner set out, Eddy and Jill set the table. We were called to dinner after 15 minutes. The setting was beautiful and we thanked the ladies.

We sat down to a lovely lunch and drinks. By 1.30 we were full. Eddy then stated “Time to visit Dad kids.” Eddy, Jill, Tom and Pam they thanked Mum and Dad for a lovely meal and left for the hospital. We sat down in the lounge with some more drinks. Dad started “Well what a morning Lorraine, That meal was brilliant.”

“Yes Mum, Eddy seemed to like the house and a good idea to get them distracted.” I replied.

Bridget said “I have heard of families like that, this was a bit to close for me though”

Dad stated “Bridget there are always givers and takers, I can guarantee you now Eddy and her family will have nothing to do with them in the future and their next family event is the marriage. They will not be invited by us. After all Pam is our daughter and the brides family issue the invites for weddings.” Dad smiled.

Bridget held my hand and smiled as well as saying “Good.”

We kinda had a nothing afternoon, Bridget and I went swimming and book reading.

Pam and Tom came back around 5pm, thanking us for this morning. He carried come pencil drawings. These were preliminary pictures of the entry way to the house. With some new bushes and a change in the driveway for cars parking and drop off. I really look impressive. Then Tom told us they were scrapped by his dad as not being good enough. Mum insisted they stay for dinner. Bridget with Mum made steak sandwiches with crisps but using up the roast beef. It was delicious.

Well at least Mum and Dad did not mention the Vault.

We retired for bed early. Undressed Bridget just wanted a cuddle. I held her and she fell asleep. I lay awake thinking about the future. Then it dawned on me. Did the mansion have a pool? Why, I don’t know. Must check with Jack/Victor tomorrow. I finally fell asleep.

Monday Week 6 L W H

Again Jack pick us up. This time Bridget drove. I was dropped off at the mansion. Grandma was still in bed. I went to see Jenny. She had another box of items for me to look at. I took them to the drawing room and started to sort out the items. The cash was placed in safe 2, Gold bars in safe 4 (it had some room) The jewellery I left on the table in some trays. I cleared out the rubbish asking Molly where does it go. She showed me the 3 bins for rubbish.

Grandma finally got up. Apparently she waits for the doctor in her room. I talk and asked about the jewellery. She advised, just put it in the safe with the others. She did not really know. At 10 we had Morning tea. At 10.15 Jack took me to the garage. I drove out the Bentley. “Today I’m getting you to feel the difference in the cars. Hopefully you will drive 4 different cars today. I took the Bentley slowly through the roads at Jack direction. This car felt luxury. Returning I had to reverse the car into the correct position. Next was a four wheel drive. We drove around I said to Jack. “I actually don’t like this driving this vehicle”. He smiled.

The next was a run-a-round car similar to mine. It handled good, for a quick trip to town, it was good. The final car today was the Rolls Royce 1960 model. It was luxury, You could feel the pull of the engine, you knew you have power under the hood. It handled with a feeling of power. I drove the car for an hour. I found it heavy to drive but responsive. A car to be driven slowly. I enjoyed this car.

Returning at 12.30, I went straight to Grandma and Bridget and joined them for lunch. Grandma looked at me. “The 4 car treatment today I see. Which one did you not like?”

I replied “The four wheel drive”

“In that case you preferred the Rolls” She stated.

I look at her “How did you guess?”

Grandma smiled “Jack and I discussed which ones, I selected the Rolls, he selected the Four Wheel Drive. Jack stated if would be one or the other. He is really impressed with your skill in driving, Not a lead foot, you enjoy driving over riding in a vehicle.” I smiled.

We finished lunch with Grandma and Bridget drove home.

I said to Bridget, “I would like to talk to the Pat’s about the 5m we have set aside. I know we were planning with Mum, Ben, I feel the Pat’s would be better.”

She looked at me “Ok your show darling”

We walked around to Pat T place and she called Pat W. She arrived within 10 minutes.

I explained. “Bridget and I are looking to fund special projects within the community, but we do not want to be the face of the fund. I know you have your school assistance fund. These funds are different. We want to help special people outside of the local charity groups. People like Eddy’s husband, Last year fund raiser for the special kid the school did. The girl the previous year. Do you understand where I am coming from.”

Both Pat’s nodded their heads in some understanding.

“Part of our problem is who to assist. You ladies come across these people with the school network. I’m not looking to take away from community funds assistance. Were looking at the one off, specials that fall through the cracks. Will you ladies be the face/checker for issuing the funds. We will and infact have funds available, Do you understand what I am trying to say please?”

Pat W stated “Funny, Pat and I were talking about the same problem the other day whilst banking a donation of $19,000 for the school assistance fund.” We smiled looking at Pat T “Yes we do come across these special cases I wish I could fund, but we have limited funds. We can only stretch to fund so far. It is good for the school kids to also see other that need help and can make a difference to others in the community.”

Bridget stated “We are not restricting the funds, we want to catch the ones outside of the main stream. It would not be restricted to our school, it’s for the town folk. Things like the raising funds for say a special disabled bed our fund could start the ball rolling by funding say 50% so the target to raise would be lower. Or when they reach say 25% the fund matches to make 50%. What is important is, we Dan and I are not recognised for the funding. We have discussed with Ben, but now he is a company director, we do not want to compromise his standing. Please give you your thoughts?”

Pat T said “I under stand you want to remain anonymous, You have to careful with any funding request to check out if it is genuine. I feel Pat and I are suitably qualified to check out claims. We often get requests and send them on to the correct area, charity, government, council etc. Your looking at the one that don’t fit anywhere like Eddy husband. Like the last two school projects, Yes I see where you are going. I am very happy to check and recommend. I’m not happy to make the payment or be a signatory to an account though.”

Pat W advised “Same here, if people found out we sign the cheques we will get bombarded.”

I advised “That will not be a problem I have a person who can write out a cheque, Bank cheque in fact, that will have no ‘personal signatures” Will you be prepared to present them in this way?

They looked at each other nodded Pat W advised. “Yes because we can act as school teacher, principle etc. Yes we can manage that. So we get/find funding requests. We check them out and recommend, what do we do from there?”

Bridget advised “We have lunch/dinner together to discuss, approve/reject. We four, actually it will be 5, will just enjoy a dinner together. No minutes etc then the cheque is drawn and handed to you.

“Who is the 5th” They asked.

“The banker who will draw the cheque.” I replied. “We need an odd number for votes.”

Both Pat’s looked at each other nodded and said together “We in, whats next?”

Bridget said “Find some requests, we are not expecting regular meetings, these requests might be few and far between, but you ladies knowing there is help available, will give you the edge. We have put aside $5 million for this. Now you understand our commitment. We could spend this in a year could be 5 years. You need commitment to do this. We commit. The fund is already set aside.

Our account name for the fund is ‘DE Bi jet’”

Pat T laughed. “I never expected to hear that name again. I tell you the story later Pat. You will love it. I now know who the banker is. Jill?”

I smiled “Yes”

“Brilliant. I understand. We will not find the reason to spend it. It’s the reserve, the special reserve. Thank you, you will make a difference to people lives and they can thank the community. I will be proud to serve on this kids.” Pat T stated.

Bridget and I said our farewells and left the ladies to discuss logistics. We found out later it went on for 8 hours.

We returned home around 5pm. Bridget started dinner, When Mum and Dad came home we explained, over dinner what we talked about with the Pat’s. Dad was pleased with our pick of front people and Jill. We now have to ask Jill.

That night in bed Bridget said. ‘That been on your mind for a while, glad it going ahead now.”

“Yes darling I am.” We fell asleep content.

Tuesday Week 6 L W H

During our driving lesson today I asked Jack. “Has this palace have or had a swimming pool?”

“Yes we do, it covered in with sand and a grass top now Why?” He replied.

“I enjoy swimming and use it for my fitness. It struck me funny that this place did not have a pool. Especially with the parties that occurred here.” I said.

“I show you the area when we return to the mansion.” He replied.

Reaching the mansion, Jack told me to drive to the left down the slope. I could see another building. We got out of the car. “This is the pool area. This is the changing shed” I could now see both. Hidden from the house yet close. It was bigger than an Olympic size pool “Are you thinking to reopen this?” Jack asked.

“Yes unless you have anything I should know about.” I asked.

“No Mrs A. spend many a night here with and without her husband. We only filled it in some 15 years ago due to non use.” Jack replied.

“Ok Jack. I’ll ask Grandma permission to reopen, maybe she might enjoy a swim with us?” I stated.

We returned to the car, then the house. Bridget was ready to go driving.

I had some tea with Grandma and asked about the pool. She agreed to reopening and a need to put a safety fence around now. I told her to leave it with me. She smiled. I said, “Jack told me you have many memories of that pool area. They use to find you there over night.”

Grandma face beamed with memory smiles. “Yes I was such a naughty girl I would insist on, no bathers for all. Some night I was so exhausted with the men I would just fall asleep there. Quite often my husband and I were in different peoples arms. Yet we did love each other very much.”

Victor came into the room and requested my presence with Miss Jenny. Jenny was worried, there were some 13 boxes of various size, large diamonds and rubies. I explained “They place some of their monies in precious stones for either making into jewellery or holding instead of cash.” She relaxed with the answer. “Just pass the stones on to Victor. He will store them for me and remove them from this room. Thank you for checking with me.”

Walking away, I asked, “Check for receipts and put them in the car park or downstairs Victor”

“I suggest sir if they have receipts then car park otherwise here. Most of the items here do not have a recorded history.” He recommended.

“I’ll leave the decision to you, is that acceptable Victor?” I asked

“Fine sir I shall attend accordingly” He replied smiling.

I returned to Grandma, waiting for Bridget.

Bridget returned just as lunch was served. Molly said “That husband of mine can be a million miles away yet, as soon as food is served, he appears” We all chuckles. Jack smiled then walked to the kitchen with Molly. I mentioned to Bridget about reopening the pool. She seems happy.

“Whats wrong” I asked

“Monthlies” Bridget replied.

“That is the one thing of youth I did not like” Grandma stated.

Bridget and Grandma continues on with the subject I zoned out. I left the ladies to have their talk and saw Jenny. I mentioned to her about receipts for jewellery to be given to Victor and to keep an eye out regarding the closing down of the pool. It happened some 15 to 18 years ago, I would like to know who did it, so we can reopen it. Jenny agreed to keep an eye out. Nice Lady.

Jack took us home. I changed the bed sheets and Bridget put the plastic liner under the sheets before we remade the bed. This time Bridget had sufficient pads available, wearing her granny pants.

I rang Jill and gave her a brief outline of what we discussed with the Pat’s. She agreed to be part of it and can arrange the cheques in need.

Bridget had a lie down. I sat up reading some of our books. Mum and Dad came home around 5.30. I let Bridget sleep. Telling Mum why. Mum made a quiche for dinner. Bridget woke up half way through dinner. Mum had set aside a portion for her. Much to the disappointment of Dad and I.

Bridget eat her slice in slowness, deliberately moaning on the pleasure of her meal. Mum just cracked it.

After Dinner Bridget returned to the den saying the first 24 hours were bad. We understood. I sat up with Mum and Dad. Watching some medical shows and the news. When I retired to the den I could see some stains on Bridget clothes but not the sheet yet. I got a large towel and placed it under and around her. I cuddled her and slept like a log.

Wednesday Week 6 L W H

I woke around 5.30am, then Bridget stirred feeling the towel around, seeing I was awaken, She asked “You put this nappy on me.” smiling.

“Yes, last night. You were leaking but not on the bed yet and I did not feel like changing sheets again.” I replied smiling. I receiving a pillow on my face, Bridget got up and using the toilet and shower, changing clothes Bridget came back to bed and said “Thank you darling” cuddling me. We fell asleep for another hour or so. We heard Mum and Dad leave, so we got up for some breakfast.

Bridget made some pancakes with egg and bacon. Very nice. We did not have any driving lessons today. Basically we just had a reading and relaxing day. I made lunch of roast beef salad sandwiches with juice.

We talked about the books we were reading and bouncing idea’s around. Basically with all of the theory it came down to know your product, market and plan for changes. Common sense was the critical element. Dad did get the paper delivered and we did start to take more interest in the publication. One statement stuck in my mind. Changes can be pick up 3 to 6 months before they actually happen. Hindsight is a past tool.

Bridget prepared a pot roast and vegetables for dinner. She felt the need for red meat. At dinner Dad informed us we had our Newspaper and TV interview tomorrow at 11am. He gave us a list of questions they submitted and Ben approved. He then showed us the original list. I said. “Dad and you Ben (Shouting in the air) thanks, I now understand why Ben called for the list. A lot of those are too personal.” I rang Jack and told him whats occurred and cancelled the driving lessons. I then rang Pam and asked if she could take us to town by 10.00, she agreed.

Bridget retired early and advised “You don’t need to nappy me tonight” smiling left the room.

Mum and Dad look puzzled. I told them what I did last night. Mum said. “That was nice son”

We stayed up for a while then retired to bed. Bridget did have a towel under her.

Thursday Week 6 L W H

Do you know the feeling your girlfriend is not available yet you dreamed of having her on the middle of the pool. I could feel the coolness of a wet mouth around my cock. I slowly came awake very, very hard. Attached to the head were the beautiful lips of my lovely lady. She was licking and sucking me. One hand ribbing my shaft the other gently massaging my balls. I was almost their just a few more, Bang I shot off, into Bridget hungry mouth, She stayed attached to me draining my spunk down her throat. When I finally calmed down she crawled next to me saying “Just because one hole is closed, I always have another to please my stud.” Cuddling her in bed we drifted back to sleep.

Around 7am Bridget wrapped the towel between her legs and waddled to the shower. I let it run for a few minutes, then joined her. We cleaned ourselves off and Bridget rinsed her clothes and towel. We dried each other and got dressed. Bridget made sure she had sufficient supplies for the day. We had a good breakfast and re-read both question lists. They did not contain any answers that was our role. We did discuss a few answers for most of the questions.

Tom and Pam came around 9am and after a chit chat we left for town. Pam drove with Bridget and I in the back. We arrived before 10am and went straight to the board room. Ben was notified we arrived and walked over. Blackie, Heather and Dad came in around 10.15.

Once Ben arrived they asked us some questions from the list. Apparently we gave suitable answers for both Blackie and Ben. Ben stated “If they ask a question off the list and they will do. Look at me I will nod for yes or shake for no and I will answer it. They have asked that we do not attend, we advised you requested us to be there for experience, that could be an off the cuff question as to why? Any questions?”

Bridget asked “Heather some female advice please, Best way to sit, face etc please”

Heather answered all of the questions Bridget raised. Bridget thank her.

We men just look silly at the replies Heather replied “Men you will never understand Bridget question, It’s a female thing OK.” We laughed and agreed.

There were 3 different interviews, two TV shows and the paper press. We did not seem fazed at any of it and in the Board room after, eating lunch with the board. Ben advised. “Guys you did brilliantly in those interviews. I have asked for copies so you can see yourselves. You answered the questions beautifully, professionally and mature. Bringing into line that press reporter about producing a questions list was, in my opinion the best answer of all. I do not think they will try ‘off the cuff’ with you any more.”

Blackie look at Dad and asked “You gave them both lists?” Dad nodded “Brilliant Harry. I left that decision to you. Guys how did your Dad help you?”

I replied “He gave us the list and ask any questions? We did not have any.”

Blackie look at Dad. “Now I understand why you say you are proud of them. They were your own answers. Now you have made me very proud. Thank you.”

Heather and Bridget left for a few minutes. Blackie looked at me “That time of month, and what female goes to the ladies alone?” I replied he nodded. We laughed.

After lunch we returned to Ben’s office I had a question for him personally. Bridget stayed outside with Eddy at my request. I asked Ben “What is involved in getting an underage marriage licence?” He looked at me hard “Why”

“Just between you and me only. I have a funny feeling Grandma will not be around for two years. It’s just a feeling but could you find out what is involved please. Speak to Victor in need please” I asked.

Ben replied “For sure, I’ll find out and get back to you, you want Eddy out of this picture as well I take it?”

I replied “Yes Please. Not my Dad, Blackie, Bridget, Mum, Eddy, just you and me”

I understand” Ben replied and we exited from his office to two women giggling.

Bridget replied “No, everything comes in three”

Ben and I looked at them “Three’s”

Eddy replied “Ben, Dan, Neil has asked for Jill’s hand in marriage. Finally after 3 years they are getting engaged. Neil saw us at the hospital lunch time today and asked whilst Jill was at work. She does not know yet. He is taking her out to dinner tonight and asking.”

We hugged the girls and congratulated Eddy.

Bridget and I left the happy office and walked to the car park. We entered to the store rooms. Looking at our collection Bridget said. “We need two wedding gifts for Pam and Jill. Not rings, not broaches, either a necklace, or tiara. Can you just be here with me whilst I look please.”

I held her hand whilst she looked. Nothing came to her for either of them.

I advised “Don’t limit your looking to here, we have the Vault as well. You have to decide, I know it’s a lady/girly thing, you will know when you see it darling” Bridget hugged me. “Thank you”

We left to go home on the bus then saw an empty taxi. We caught the taxi home.

Bridget had a shower and we rested in the lounge. Dad rang advising one of the TV station will be playing part of our interview in the 6 pm news tonight as a promo for the weekend business show. Mum advised we will pick up dinner on the way home. I passed the message on to Bridget. She smiled, “Thanks I do not feel like cooking tonight.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.