Parents Away - Cover

Parents Away

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 6

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Life changing story about Dan going from a virgin nerd to a powerful business person.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student  

Saturday. Week 5

Around 8am Pam and Tom came around for breakfast. Pam explaining what occurred last night and laughed, We walk in, Jill, Neil and Eddy were sitting at the dining table waiting for us with a box of tissues in front of them. Tom announced to them about our engagement, they broke out into tears. Cuddles and hugs all around. Eddy was so pleased.

Later she told us, she had a warning from a person, that she did not know weather to kill or hug, and all they were told was, to have a box of tissues ready, which they did. Thank you Dan and Bridget for not spoiling Tom notice. We had another good laugh explaining what occurred at Ben’s office the day before. I should have realised when she mentioned 2 items not 3 that you had not passed on your news. Lucky my darling Bridget save the day for me. I hugged Bridget.

Tom went further “Jill mentioned you two certainly stirred up the plant yesterday, you two are the talk of the town with all of the staff saying they believe in your commitment and will follow. What did you do yesterday?”

Bridget and I both looked at Dad. Dad said “I have a CD with their talks on it. Other that repeating what I said yesterday, I am proud of you two. Let go to the lounge room and view. Your comments after will be appreciated. There are two recordings.” We adjourned to the lounge room.

Dad played the CD. Mum and Pam were not exactly crying but were proud with wet eyes. Tom was amazed. He spoke first. “Bloody Hell, what a motivational talk. That was brilliant. Thank you for showing the CD Mr Andrews.”

Pam said “I don’t believe that was my Baby Brother, but I have seen it with my own eyes. Dan, Bridget I’m so proud of you.”

Mum was just quiet and looked proud.

Dad said “I had to sit on stage with my children, they had tears in my eyes, The CD does not carry the emotion they push out to everyone. We did not cut out the applause at the end. We felt, you watching that, needed the recovery time. Blackie and Ben both gave their 100% commitment. Yes Tom, Pam your Brother and Sister did that on their own. I am so proud of them.”

Bridget and I did not realise the dramatic effect we had, especially it seemed we were, one, taking over when the other had finished. Bridget summed it up “We had to sell ourselves Tom, Pam. Two 16 year old’s taking over the helm of the company. Yes we read management books etc. But we put our hearts out there for them. I see we appeared to achieve our goal of ‘Lets strive forward for our community’.” I held Bridget.

I said “The company will put up signs near the entry way they will just read ‘I Want To’ Anyone who has seen this tape or attended the meetings will understand the meaning.

Dad replied “We ordered 100 Printed and 1,000 sticky signs yesterday after you left. We had over 100 staff members ask for a copy of the recording from the factory floor and management. We have decided to give every staff member a copy. So it will certainly be out in the community shortly. Marketing are preparing them this weekend.”

Just then a loud knock on the front door. Mum and Dad told us to wait, They answered the door. It was the Local TV station wanting to interview us. Dad told them that they we could not to be disturbed for the weekend but contact marketing on Monday for appointments. Dad closed the door. Coming back into the lounge. Look like you two need to get away from here for the weekend.

I rang Molly and Victor, Bridget rang Grandma they agreed for us to stay the weekend. I looked at Bridget then Pam and Tom nodding, Bridget understood and mentioned there will be 6 of us. Bridget included Mum and Dad. Molly mentioned to go to a certain address, her home, Jack would bring them in through another entrance.

Mum pack a weekend bag for them and left the bag with Dad, Bridget packed a bag for us. Dad placed both in the car back seat. Mum, Pam and Tom walked through the crowd with out saying a word. Bridget and I were placed in the boot of dad’s car. Locking the house dad reversed out of the driveway, making sure the garage door closed. He told the reporters the truth. They are not in the house. We cuddled each other trying not to laugh. Dad drove for about 5 minutes before pulling over and letting us out of the boot. Sitting in the car we all meet at Jack’s house. He took us in via entry 2.

Grandma was so pleased to see us and we were spending the weekend. We introduced Tom and Pam to Grandma and explained her name in the house is Mrs A. Victor was pleased to see us and Molly well Molly was in her element. Bridget and I were in our room. Molly had prepared two other rooms, I think B5 and B7, across from each other as rooms for Mum, Dad and Pam, Tom.

During lunch, prepared by Molly and served by Victor, we had a good time chatting. Tom was impressed with the architecture of the interior. Tom, during Lunch stood up and offered a drink (Tea) to Grandma thanking for the grant. Victor did inform us that the press were camped out at the front gate. Since the game with Victor and Jack, they had not entered the grounds.

I took the guys to the men’s dressing room and we within a few minutes pick out clothes for the wedding. Date to be announced. Well at least we men were ready. Dad did warn us not to upset the ladies. Just as we come out of the men’s room, the ladies were coming to look at the ladies dressing room. I opened the door and said. Our ladies will be spending a few minutes in this room I show Dad and Tom the millions dresses etc in the room. Mum Bridget and Pam walked in Mum and Pam where astonished at the clothes. I took the guys to the shoe area. Mum and Pam were panting at the volume of shoes. I did not repeat my joke, however Bridget did. Mum and Pam looked at me with horror. Dad laughed loud. Then Mum remembered the missing clothing. And stated we need to get underwear. Us three men stated, ‘that’s not necessary.’ We were quickly bundled out of the room. I kissed Bridget who remarked “Thanks for not joking around, We will see you in a few hours. Go and show the guys the garage.

I took the guys to the garage. Well we spent nearly two hours looking over the cars. At 4.00 we were called for afternoon tea. We were joined by the ladies, from the look of their hair they had tried on many different dresses. They were so happy, the girls sat next to Grandma chatting about dresses. We men sat further down the table talking about the cars.

Victor asked permission to sit with us we agreed. He reminded me the cars were mine to use. Tom immediately asked about the 1929 Phantom Rolls Royce and if we could get a driver and use it on Pam and my wedding day. I looked at Victor then Tom saying “A driver is no problem” Smiling at Victor, He returned the smile. He accepted the role. Well except for the drinks we men were ready for the wedding. We will not record the ladies lists of lists etc. After tea I took the men for a visit to the various room and pointed out the barred rooms. They agreed to respect those rooms. The office did look different. Jenny had placed all documents by year into respective archive box(es) In two days. There was still paperwork on some shelves, however we could get into the room now. Victor came by then mentioned. Miss Jenny only worked 9am to 2pm. She really knows what to do. I have assisted her somewhat, basically this was her work. Master Dan an excellent worker. He walked away. Dad smiled.

In one of the room Bridget and I did not look into. Was a full size billiard table. Dad, Tom and I remained in this room until Dinner at 7pm.

Dinner was a beauty. Three serving Soup, fish, meat and a beautiful desert tray set from small simple cakes to rich double chocolate cakes. Tea, coffee, and some liquors. I never had a meal like that before. I complemented Molly on a beautiful dinner. We retired to the formal lounge room and had an hour of chit chat. Mum and Pat were shown the picture of the three girls. They could easily see the family resemblance. Around 10pm we retired to bed with a promise of Breakfast at 8am. Bidding goodnight to the others Bridget undressed and name passionate love on the satin sheets again. The feeling is blissful.

Sunday, Week 5

We awoke around 6am looking out of the window, the press had not arrived yet. Again we made love on those white satin sheets then had a shower in the ensuite. Drying each other we dressed and went down stairs just before 8am. Grandma was waiting in the dining room. We came up to her and cuddled her then kissed her cheeks. She was smiling and thanking us for a great evening. The house felt alive. Mum, Dad, Pam and Tom all came in at 8am.

Molly and Victor came in with food and drink. Molly and Jack actually stayed the night in their maid quarters. Molly served from the silver tray and Victor served the Juice, Tea and Coffee. Again Molly has out done herself. I complemented Molly on her efforts. It was a joyful breakfast. Jack came around with one of the 4 wheel drives asking if the gentlemen would like a tour of the vast grounds. The ladies apparently organised this last night so the girls could go to the Ladies dressing room again. Victor carried Grandma up the stairs, whilst Jack carried her wheel chair. Grandma wanted to be apart of the ladies morning.

Dad sat in the front with Jack whilst Tom and I sat in the back like lords of the manor. I have never heard Jack speak so much, He told us of all of the parts of the land, Vineyards, Farm yards stocking cattle, sheep, piggery, Orchards containing various crops from 5 sets apples through citrus trees, cherry, plums etc etc. We stopped at a BBQ area and Jack got out a basket for morning tea with cakes, sandwiches, biscuits, flasks of tea and coffee. There was enough to feed 10 people.

Dad Tom and myself kept asking questions of Jack. I felt he was proud to speak of these grounds.

I asked who maintains these grounds and where do the produce go to. Jack smiled, this is, as your father would agree, is Cooke Produce a division of Cooke Industries. Even Dad look surprised. Dad replied. “Yes it is a division that I actually have nothing to do with. It transfers it profit each quarter to us, HQ, otherwise it’s a self contained division. Now Mr chairmen, we will have to investigate further, but not today.”
We finished Morning tea and repacked the basket leaving no rubbish. Jack was surprised we all helped. He continued with the tour. I had driven on some of these roads, but there were many more. We returned just on 12 noon. Jack told us we have seen around 1/3 of the property. We were all amazed.

As we entered Victor was carrying Grandma down the stairs, Tom and I ran up to get her chair. Victor was pleased. Grandma was beaming with pride, memory and smiling. The girls came down chatting away. Bridget pulled me aside. “Grandma has had so much fun and the stories of some of her actions in the dresses were more x rated that the adult channels. And yes I have a surprise for you later Darling. I love you” Bridget kissed and cuddled me in a most unbecoming lady like way. I believed I could smell her randiness. We entered the dining room and sat down together. Lunch talk was about the estate visit and the girls in the ladies dressing room. After lunch Pam admitted she has chosen a dress from upstairs as her wedding dress. Grandma applauded saying “It fitted her to a “T” and Pam really shined in the dress. Now we have to pick some shoes to match.” I smiled.

Dad jumped in quickly “Down son, down. When ladies go looking for shoes you allow them to shop with other females, unless you want to see 1000 perfectly good shoes and they find a reason to reject. Your mother has always gone shopping for shoes either alone or with Pam. My darling wife, I allow you to go shoe shopping with the girls”

Mum laughed, Grandma and the girls laughed, “I don’t need your permission dearest husband, It only took 4 months last time to find those lovely Blue high heals you like. Maybe we should take Tom and Dan with us for the experience”

Tom moved his chair back. “No way, no way, Once with my Mum and Jill is forever stamped on my brain for the most dullest time ever. I surrender shoe shopping Pam to you ladies. Dan refuse mate, it is better to be roasted over hot coals than go female shoe shopping.” He look scared Then we all broke out laughing including Tom.

Finally I replied “Ladies I will go with the knowledge presented and allow you, Bridget to go shopping with the ladies. It was bad enough when I went clothes shopping with you and Pam and had to sit for an hour whilst you tried on various underwear, and it was my clothes day.

Again we all cracked up with quite a few laughter tears.

Bridget replied. “Thank you my fiance, I accept your permission.” Crack everyone up again.

After some more chit chat Molly came in and spoke to Grandma, Molly then mentioned Grandma is going for an afternoon nap and Victor wheeled Grandma out. Bridget said, I feel like a nap as well it been a busy morning, We left together. In our room, the bed was remade by Molly we think. Bridget lifted her dress and showed she wore no underwear. I drop my short and underpants and pounced on her. We had a vigorous love making session. Then slept for an hour. Later we found out the others did the same and had a nap. Afternoon tea was called for 4pm.

We redressed and went downstairs to the formal lounge where afternoon tea was served. After Dad, Tom and I retired to the pool room. The ladies joined us after an hour, even Grandma, In different pairs we had a good time in a round robin match. Tom, with his mathematical skills, and Pam won the round robin.

Dinner was at 7pm, Again Molly made a brilliant meal, Fish soup, Prawn Cocktail, Roast Beef, Yorkshire pudding, roasted vegetables and potatoes. Followed by a chocolate mud cake with Cream and Ice cream. Delicious. Victor served drinks all throughout. Grandma recommended that Harry and Lorraine go to work from here in the morning. Victor and Jack will return the children after their driving lessons and lunch. They agreed.

We retired around 10pm. The bed was made up again in our room. That did not stop us having a very fun lovable session together.

Monday. Week 5

We again, woke up around 6am, knowing breakfast was 8am, Bridget sunk under the sheets and started to lick my pole. Running her tongue around the head and gently squeezing by balls running her fingers around my balls and down to my crack. I could feel my self building up pressure, I was getting ready to blow. I tried to bring her up the bed, she refused. I let her have all of my spunk over her face and down her throat. After I shot my load. Bridget gently rubbed my spunk all over her face and licking her fingers. I tried to kiss her lips, she pushed my head onto her pink nipples saying chew please. I played with her boobs and chewing her lovely sexy pink nipples. I started to go down, she pulled me back to her boobs. I let my finger roam to her pussy. As soon as I touched her clit she exploded in one mighty orgasm. I slipped my finger into her pussy to prolong the pleasure for her. Finally relaxing she pulled my head and gave me an extended french kiss.

We showered and dressed ready for breakfast. Grandma was being wheeled into the dining room. Mum and Dad had just finished their breakfast and bade us good bye. Dad was kinda singing “Off to work we go, off to work we go.” Pam walked in and asked “Bridget is it possible to get Dad some good vocal cords. At least an alley cat sounds better!” We laughed and Dad joined in kissing Pam good morning and goodbye. Tom walked behind Pam saying “Now I know where Pam’s has her shower voice from!” Pam turned around and looked, Tom kissed Pam. Grandma really enjoyed the banter.

The time with Grandma over the weekend was very much like a mini holiday. Grandma spirits were certainly lifted with having people around. We enjoyed a nice filling breakfast. Pam and Tom left after breakfast for their home. Jack came around and took Bridget for the first lesson. I chatted to Grandma until Victor called me.

Victor told me on the quiet, “Mrs A is really enjoying your attention and having your family here. She is sleeping very well. Mrs Jenny would like to see you.”

I looked into the office with Jenny sorting more papers. Jenny stated “You have to open these four boxes. I opened one then taped it back up”. I re-opened the box she opened. It was full of $100 notes. Jenny pointed out another 10 similar boxes. I got her to stack them to one side and went back to Grandma. She advised they use to ask the bank to send up some cash for payments just $100,000 at a time. Returning to Jenny I explained where they came from and what the boxes contained. I moved all the ones I could see to the Drawing room. There were around 26 boxes. That we could see. She accepted the answer on finding a letter with one explaining the contents.

I complemented Jenny on her work so far telling her my Dad saw the room as well. Jenny mentioned “I was going to ring your Dad about the boxes, however I am glad you are here to see them.”

I replied “This will not be the last ‘funny’ item you will come across. Lets make an area/box behind the filing draws room door that you can place anything you have concerns with. I will check them when I am here and either leave a note or remove for me to personally deal with. Now that you found the cash, there might be jewellery and/or gold-silver bars, share certificates, debenture notes etc. is that acceptable.”

“Yes Dan. I did spend the time worrying about them over the weekend.” She replied.

I answered “Jenny do not take your worries home. You can call me anytime or ask Victor. Bridget and I trust Victor with all knowledge. Is that Ok.”

“Yes thank you” Jenny replied relaxing.

“Dad and I knew we needed someone trustworthy for this role. You, I feel, now understand I trust Dad and he trusts you. We need confidentially. Dad recommended you for this role and I’m happy he did. I’m impressed with what you have done so far. I know it only sorting, the long job of reading will be a pain. Thank you Jenny.” I answered Jenny smiled and got on with her role.

Victor mentioned whilst walking away. “Master Dan, As I said Jenny did most of that on her own. You have just boosted her confidence. I commend you Sir.” and he walked into the kitchen.

I returned to Grandma for a cuppa. After about 10 minutes Jack changed over drivers.

During the driving lesson I thanked Jack for his talk and showing some of the property. I noticed we were not driving on the same roads. We started to climb. He stopped me at a lookout. We got out, we could just see the mansion and the town behind. Jack explained “Mrs A own all the land you see from this ridge to the edge of town. This is your future. You have over 200,000 plus acres. The developers are always trying to rezone this land. Mr Cooke would find out about the rezone and tell the developers they can have the land for 10,000% of the developed value or they had 4 weeks to cancel the rezoning. They all cancelled except one who he sued for the costs. The law of the state was changed so they now must have the owners signed permission on the application, as you can image Mrs A would never sign. I hope you do the same.”

I answered “Jack, we have no need to sell. We have sufficient funds for our life time. I do need your help though. I need a younger Jack to work here. You have devoted your life to this property. I would like you to help find, for Bridget and I, another Jack. Will you help please. You are overdue to retire, however you have the knowledge of what is needed, Bridget and I do not.”

I was still looking at the view. I could feel his eyes on me. He turned looking at the view, he said “Yes Sir, I will be very pleased to assist in that task. I would be proud, I have passed on my knowledge to as you call a Jack. Thank you sir for the honour.”

I directed “I will leave the task to you, Molly and Victor. I just request we see the final three or five before a final decision. I expect you will go through quite a few people before the final. Whilst you are at it we do need a replacement for your lovely wife Molly, a cook/chef and some cleaning staff. If you could keep those positions in the back of your mind it would be appreciated.”

I turned and looked at him. Holding out my hand he took and shook it. “I will do you proud sir. Thank you for the opportunity.”

We returned to the mansion Grandma was in bed resting. Jack took us home with the luggage. There was no press at home. We quickly went inside. Bridget said “Jack seems very proud. What did you do? I told her of the talk on the hill, “funny I spoke to Molly about the same. Like minds darling”

We had a salad lunch together, unpacked and went to the pool.

Bridget and I made the Sheppard Pie meal for Mum and Dad when they came home. Dad told us they spoke to the press today and they have agreed not to pursue you because of your age and we are setting up an interview with the press and yourselves. Because of your age the interview will be prerecorded and Ben has agreed to attend being the legal eagle. He did request a copy of the interview questions. It will be sometime later this week. They mentioned they have a copy of your talk to the staff of the company. So we have placed the talk on the company web site for investors. Not that we need any but the 11% of share in the public domain, we have certain legal requirements to meet.

Dad mentioned “You have to contact Pat Tracey about some books, Pat Soot told me today.”

Bridget replied “We shall go around tomorrow and see her. We asked the Pat’s last week for some school career guidelines. Even though we now have jobs and money we would like to complete year 12.” Mum nodded in agreement. We retired to bed.

Tuesday Week 5

This morning we woke up around 8am and rang Jack to cancel our driving lesson, A school action need attending. We walked around to Pat T place around 9.30. Pat welcome us and went through some book to read. I asked about the cost. Pat told me the school would pick up the cost. I kinda asked again a bit firmer what the cost was she advised around $800. Bridget handed over $1,000. saying “Use the school funds for the kids that need help, we do not mind paying our way Pat. Please.” She accepted the funds.

I asked “If we donated $10,000 to the school to help those kids in need, the ones that really need school books, uniforms etc. How can we do that without our name or the company name being used.”

The Principal, Miss White, Mr Thompson of english and Myself are the funding committee for disadvantaged kids. We accept anonymous donations up to $10,000 and we agree on who needs these funds. Sport is not included, they have their own sponsors. If you pay $10,000 we have to publicly acknowledge. Most give $9,000. last year we had and used most of it up some $36,000.

So I can accept $9,000 from you, if you wish.”

Bridget had that smiled “OK” she replied “We will donate, and if you get us any more books please tell us of the costs. I believe Dan and I can pay.”

Pat smiled. “Pat W told me you would pay for the books. I though I could give them to you.”

I replied “You are Pat, your time and effort for the correct material. We both appreciate that. We do not need you to fund them, that we have, your time is more important.” She smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.