Parents Away - Cover

Parents Away

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 4

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Life changing story about Dan going from a virgin nerd to a powerful business person.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student  

Saturday. Week 3

Bridget arrived home, around 5am, not drunk but stuffed. Apparently they got a hotel for the night and enjoyed themselves. Pam said “He was a good lover, like me, not as big as me but thicker. He was fantastic. He asked me for another date tonight. I agreed. What a day yesterday. Mum really look great. You and Bridget do not have to be sneaky any more and engaged. Miss Tracey hitched with Ben, and finally me. A boy likes me, yes me. I feel alive just want to being with him. I can talk to him. I think I am in love. I now understand your feeling for each other. Really he is the first male that I have found to be my equal. I just want to be with him. Tell me am I waffling on, or is this love?”

We held Pam whilst tears flowed out of her eyes, tears of frustration, tears of love, tears of, hell, life. “Pam, darling sister, you have described me to a “T” in the way I feel with Bridget. In my opinion, and I am male, Yes that is love. You just don’t want sex, you want companionship, you just want to be in their airspace, you want to touch, hold, feel that person. Worst you hate being away from them. I have a different love for you than I have for Bridget. You are family love. Bridget is new family love. The girl I want to stay with for my life. I won’t stop loving you but my love has expanded to include Bridget who will become my greater love. Now I am waffling.”

Bridget replied. “You guys are lucky. You have family. Exactly as both of you have described love, is the way I feel about you both and this family. I never had any of these feeling with my parents, that I know. Being with you has brought out the same feelings in me. I do love Dan the greatest and I am happy to share my love with you sis. Your brother described my, our love very well.”

We all hugged.

Pam answered. “I do need a shower, but I don’t want to remove the smell of Tom on and inside of me. Love is difficult.”

I replied “We are house cleaning today so there is no need for a shower until we return home. I not having a shower until later. Lucky I can re-scent myself anytime today.”

Pam hugged me. Ok you guys return to your rooms, dress, then we can have breakfast. I’m bloody hungry. Now I know why you eat so much Dan.” We went to get dressed. We actually spoke and hugged for over an hour.

AT 6.30 Mum and Dad got up due to the noise in the kitchen. Pam and Bridget were making pancakes with bacon and eggs. I was laying the table and making drinks. Mum had a look of satisfaction on her face, just like Pam had when she arrived home. Dad was just smiling like a cat. We sat down and enjoyed a beautiful breakfast.

Mum asked Pam “How was the club last night?”

“Lousy Mum, queue too long, smell not nice. We, um, um, Damn it Mum, We slept together last night in a motel room and enjoyed each other company. He is kind, considerate and made sure I was satisfied. He has asked me out tonight and I agreed. That is the truth Mum and Dad.”

The next statement had myself and Pam amazed. Mum stated “Well Harry it’s better than the back seat of your car. We started dating at 17. We had sex by the time we were 17 ½. So don’t think we are not aware of youth. We were young ourselves once. Just don’t be the ones that ‘need’ to get married. Want to get married with love not sex. Last night I bet Dan and Bridget made love. We will discuss arrangements later, but am I correct”

Bridget and I looked at each other smiled “Yes Mum we made love. Sexy love.”

Mum replied “Good now that that is out of the way, you two can be together and have Pam’s room when she returns to Uni. Now today we have to help Bridget finish her house. I suggest we go now and make a good headway.”

We cleared the table and proceeded to Bridget’s house. On the way I suggested quietly to Bridget “Maybe Pam and Tom could stay in your place for a few nights.”
“I was thinking the same, I’ll talk to Pam, maybe we could get the den quicker, fiance” Bridget replied. Minds thinking alike.

We checked the house out. B1,2,3, lounge, study, laundry, kitchen Done.

To do Dining room, garage, back yard, shed, attic. Bridget room last.

Mum and Pam in the dining room, Dad and I in the garage, Bridget floater but could do her room in need. We separated. First job was moving the cars out to the lawn. Dad and I started from the left hand wall Cupboard one. Tools, quality tools. We pulled everything out checked behind the cupboard, clear, then tidily repacked the cupboard. 2nd had boxes. I gently pulled one out. It was a glass crystal vase, with an auction house invoice for one million dollars. I placed the vase on the workbench and called the ladies. As soon as they entered and saw the glass crystal vase they held their breath, mum commented it’s beautiful. Bridget just stared. Dad commented “Ladies Invoiced one million dollars 16 years ago.”

Bridget looked at the invoice “My birthday”. She cried. I held her. “I don’t know weather to hold it in memory of them or throw the item out. Mum please take it away. I will decide later” We walked back to her bedroom. I kissed and hugged her, later stated. “If we find anything else like that and I feel we will. We will box, describe and put in in B3 for a decision in 12 months. Things are too emotional for us at present. Agreed darling fiancee?”

“Thank you Dan, yes, but that vase, Mum can have it. We can decide in a year if I want it back. I feel I wont. Mum likes crystal items” replied Bridget.

We returned to the garage. Bridget asked Mum to take the vase. It’s just not me and you have some fine crystal items like that so let it join your collection please. Mum agreed. I then told the group what we decided in the bedroom Mum wanted to give back the vase. Bridget said No, not that vase it’s yours. We continued cleaning up Bridget went with Pam and Mum.

We found another 9 boxes with various auction items. We photographed and re-boxed. Gopher then moved them to B3. Box 10 contained boxes of boxed ear rings, necklaces, broaches etc. This time I called the girls back to look. They were in a better mood. Bridget decided to take that one home. It was placed with the vase. Box 11 and 12 was paperwork. They were placed, ready to take home. It was only 10.30. Dad and I only cleared two cupboards out. Time for drinks.

A safe was found in the dining room. The second combination opened it. It was stuffed. I mean stuffed full of cash. We let the girls to count whilst we continued with the garage. Dad and I opened up around 30 cans of paint. Most had gone hard so they were placed next to the rubbish bin. Dad’s fear was they contained money and jewellery. They did not. Cupboards 4,5,6 and 7 contained auction items. I spoke to Bridget about 3 more crystal vases. Bridget told me, I actually do not like crystal glass vases, so move them to Mum’s lot please, Don’t tell her until we go home please.

Finally cupboard 8 It was three times larger than the others. Opening it contained unopened boxes, there must have been over 50 unopened boxes. The time was 12 noon. I closed the door. Lunch first Dad. He agreed. We moved the boxes into Bridget and my cars. We closed up. Bridget and I drove home. Pam walked, she was on her mobile as soon as we were clear.

We emptied the cars into the garage, Mum went inside to prepare lunch. I moved the crystal boxes into the lounge room. The jewellery into Bridget room and Dad kept the papers in the garage.

Pam arrived at the garage, all smiles. I asked “How is Tom?”

The look, Pam exclaimed “How did you know?”

I smiled “Your eyes sister, your eyes.”

Pam smiled back. “Good, looking forward to tonight.?” Mum and Dad were in the kitchen.

I put my arm around Bridget “Darling fiancee, I bet our sister will wear a cocktail dress, no bra, slip off shoes and a very thin thong, nothing to stop access” Bridget laughed then thumped my arm.

Pam replied “You know me too well brother? Too damn right I not restricting access?” Her smile was ear to ear. Mum called lunch. We washed hands and sat down to some lovely sandwiches.

After we finished Bridget informed Mum, “Those boxes in here are for you. You like that type of item they contain. So please keep or do what ever you want. Those items are not a favourite of mine. I do prefer someone who admires them to have them. What would I do, box them and leave, sell them for money, I do not really need, throw them away. No I’m giving them to a special person in my life that enjoys them.” Mum hugged Bridget.

“You have a heart of Diamond, Thank you” Mum replied. Mum did not open them.

“Ok Back to the house” Bridget and I drove our cars. Pam came with me in the back seat. We parked on the grass and returned to the duties we left before lunch.

The first box contained money. I, gopher, took it to the dining room “More to count” They were only half way through the safe. Returning to the garage, Box 2 money,3,4,5, all money, all taken to the dining room. Box 6 empty. Box 7 was heavy, Small but heavy. On opening it had gold bars just like Great Grandma safe. That was the first shelf. 6 more to go.

Dad and I decided to use cupboards 4 for money and 6 for gold. We found some 8 boxes of gold. Approximately 30 with money. And 5 with jewellery. We closed the garage door and went to the ladies. They were still on the safe let alone the 4 boxes. I asked Dad “We need Ben.”

He agreed and called him. Ben arrived in 7 minutes by car, We showed him the dining room. The girls were up to $3 million dollars and still counting. He said “I wish I had Jill’s number”

Pam replied I have Tom’s “Shall I check with him” and started to call him.

He answered and agreed to bring Jill along. They arrived in 20 minutes. Mum got some juice and soft drink from the fridge.

Ben started, “Sorry to call you out on the weekend but we have a problem that is in your area. See this cash on the table, it’s around $3 million plus.” Money did not worry Jill being around so much all the time. “We will need to bring it to the bank. It is Bridget Parents cash, so it is legal, lets get that argument out of they way. They horded money than rather bank it. What I am asking is, If we bring this in on Monday will you be able to cope with it?”

“Yes $3million is not a problem, you have another, this is just a lead up.” Jill replied. Tom was next to Pam they could not be separated. And they did look good together. Ben opened the safe, that got a reaction. “What the” Jill held her tongue. “was this from the safe?”

Bridget replied “Yes and we are only around 1/3 into the safe. Please see the boxes behind you those 5 boxes contain cash. Tom could you open the top box flaps please” He opened the box and his eyes almost fell out of his head. “They all contain cash. We here, in this room, are the only ones that know and need to know.

I said “Jill we have a few more outside as well. Can you store say 35 boxes this size in your strong room until it is all counted? We can come down during the week to count in need.”

“Thirty Five, there must be 100 million, yes we can and we do have note counting machines at the bank. I’ll have to ring the manager and let him know” Jill mentioned.

Bridget said “NO. It’s been here for years. You can tell him Monday morning, not now”

Jill was panicking “At least have someone here until Monday please?”

Pam replied “Tom and I could stay in Bedroom 2, that’s made up ready? We don’t mind do we Tom?”

Jill advised “I would be happier for someone to be here please.”

Mum advised “OK, I’ll agree Pam, You two go out and get some supplies for two day, there is nothing here. Tom, can you assist with bring the boxes to the bank on Monday or are you working?”

Tom replied with the biggest smile “No, I’m on uni holidays, I will be willing to assist Bridget and Pam, at least it will part repay the help to my sister. Jill can you tell Dad, Don’t worry I have to go home to get some clothes. I’ll let Dad know?”

Bridget picked up $2000 in cash,”Here some money for supplies” Pam just accepted knowing Bridget, Tom’s eyes popped. Pam pulled him, “let’s go, I explain” they left to get supplies.

Jill sat down. I think in shock. We sat down and Mum gave Jill a coke. “Here drink this before you fall over?” Mum stated.

I asked “Mum you are offering Coke, not juice?” trying to make humour.

Bridget and Dad laughed. Mum replied “Jill I usually will not touch the stuff however in times like this I just grabbed the first unopened drink. They are taking the mickey” Jill drank some.

“Jill replied “Thank you. Actually Bridget, I really have to thank you for your confidence in appointing me to be your personal manager. Your previous...”

Bridget interrupted. “We know about grumpy. And your brother, well he thanked me last night at dinner time. He is a very protective brother from the sound of things”

Dad asked “Does tom have a full drivers licence”

“Yes, why?” Jill looked puzzled.

“I think a small truck hire would be better, make it in one load not many in cars.” Dad commented. “I’ll get one tomorrow and he can load and drive down Monday Morning. You do have a delivery dock?” Dad continued.

“Yes we do, that a good idea. You say 35 boxes?” Jill asked. Bridget nodded to me.

“Jill come with me please” I asked. Taking her to the garage, I showed the boxes of money. At least they were all resealed. Outside of mum and dad she stated. “Fucking hell, I still getting her assets together, I think she has doubled her holdings. Thank you for allowing me to swear Dan.”

“Jill very confidential this, not to be repeated anywhere, or written down, I am trusting you. Do you know Mrs Annette Cooke in the mansion?” I asked

“Yes one of the worlds wealthy woman in the world, worth billions.” She replied.

“Keep this in your heart, never reveal it. Bridget is her Great Granddaughter and sole heir to her estate.” Her face drained of blood “I feel you need to be aware of this, don’t ask me why. Yes you have been chosen to be Bridget and my personal bank manager. Please keep this word and trust.” I advised.

“Dan you have my personal guarantee, I will never reveal or record at the bank or tell anyone unless you personally request me. I agree. Thank you, it will make a difference to the way I now handle things. Mrs Cooke does bank with us as well and she has 4 personal managers. Bloody hell. This I did not expect. Thank you for your trust. It will be repaid one way or another. I will certainly make sure you have the very best of service.” Jill replied and hugging and kissing my cheek.

We returned to the dining room. Bridget looked at me and knew I told her something confidential.

“Well when my brother get back I get him to run me home. Thank you for your trust I will see you Monday morning after 10am. Tom does know where the dock is.” Jill stated.

Ben replied “I run you home I have nothing else to do here, See you next week.”

They left us alone. I asked Mum “You agreed to Pam request?”

“Technically she is an adult and can do as she wished. Tom looks like a good man and the way they were standing together, they would have not separated. I feel better they are here than a seedy hotel. Or the back seat of a car.” Mum replied looking at Dad. We all laughed. Mum continued “I’m also grateful we do not have to count any more cash. My fingers are sore.”

Dad commented. “OK son back to the garage.”

Bridget asked “You told Jill who I was?”

“Yes darling I felt she needed to know, you understand me. By the way Grandma has 4 managers.” I answered.

“Thanks, I felt the need she should know as well.” Bridget smiled her reply.

Mum said “You, You um You know what need to be done without thinking, no talking to each other, you communicate on a soul level. Develop it, It also good to know thank you.” And she walked away to find some boxes for the cash from the safe. I returned to dad.

We moved the big cupboard. Behind were the stairs to the attic. “Dad. We need to let Bridget enter first.” I stated and called them both. Dad found a light switch. I closed the garage door.

Bridget said. “Dan, please lead.”

I went up the stairs first and opened the attic door. The room was flooded with Jewellery. They were set up in glass cabinets. I called them in. There must be millions in jewellery here. Dad saw a ledger and another filing cabinet. He opened the ledger. It contained a numerical number associated to various display stands. He picked one and found the number, It was a necklace said to contain 30 carets of diamond. Purchased for $1.2 million 19 years ago. He went to the filing cabinet looked at the number and found a black and white photograph and the purchase receipt.

Dad sat down on the floor. We looked. “Bridget your parents have been the mysterious buyers of all jewellery for the last 20 odd years. Just looking at this journal, the last entry was two years ago. I just don’t know what to do. There must be billions in jewellery. What do you want to do with it. Keep it, Sell it, Display it, I just don’t have an ideas at the moment.

Bridget and I sat next to Dad. Bridget hugged him and said “This has been here for over 20 years another few days will not matter. Dad, I accept your help, I love your help. I don’t expect you to solve all of my problems immediately. We are the only four that knows about this room. Take the journal and lets close the door. This is too much for all of us. Please Dad”

Dad replied “Thank you Bridget.” Dad got up and we closed the door switching off the light.

We returned to the dining room. Mum and Bridget finally finished packing the money away. Bridget kept $10,000 out for expenses.

“Dad” Bridget kinda shouted “We can ask Grandma. Maybe she has more safes then we have seen. By the way those cabinets were built, they are based on something they have seen. Yes lets ask Grandma. I know we will get an answer from her that will help us.”

Dad looked up and smiled “Yes daughter, a good idea.” He looked better “Mum I willing to bet Pam and Tom will be willing to stay a few more days. If we ask. We have no need to tell them about the room yet. Agreed?”

“Yes I’m still in shock with that room. Yes we will ask them. I believe they will be to busy being together than looking around.” Mum replied.

I hugged Bridget. “Good advise darling”

Bridget hugged me back. “Yes I agree with Mum. They will be too busy finding out about each other. Dad, Mum, Pam knows about the Gold. Let’s use that for the reason.”

“Smart thinking again daughter” Dad replied.

Mum stated “Yes that reason is better?”

Within 10 minutes Tom and Pam returned. We helped them to bring the shopping in. Pam held the change up then placed it in her pocket, with the look from Bridget. “Tom requested I do?”

Tom saw the look and did not say a word.

Dad getting his colour back, said “Pam, Tom, we have an additional request, you don’t have to do it, There is not need to have to say yes, (He was stirring and getting back to be Dad). We discussed the other cupboard, you know and feel we would like you to stay a few more days than rather than the weekend. Are you agreeable?”

Pam’s eyes lit up nipples showing, and I bet wet pants. “Yes dad we will stay if you need us to.”

Tom replied “No problems Sir, I have no plans for next week.”

“Good” Dad replied looking a lot better. “Bridget, Dan and I have a meeting on Tuesday. We can find out if some other storage is available. Now Monday, Tom I feel if we hire a truck tomorrow, I have to work on Monday, can you drive the truck to the bank, Jill said you know where the dock is. Dan and yourself should be Ok load and unload on Monday. Is that acceptable. Pam and Bridget can go by car, Return the truck and they can drive you home. OK?”

“Dad, Bridget and I are capable to carry boxes.” Pam stated.

Tom replied. Yes sir, what time, tomorrow, would you like to get the truck?”

Dad being smart replied “What, say, um 6am is that all right?”

Pam glared at him then realised he was joking when Mum burst out laughing.

Tom all innocent stated “The truck hire place only opened at 9am sir”

Pam held Tom, “He is joking about 6am. Dad how about we meet here at 9ish You two or three boys can go off together and collect the truck. Tom would need a rest by then.” Smiling

Mum replied “Yes lady logic wins again.” This time we all laughed including Tom.

It was now around 4pm. I mentioned. “Well I had a good day let go home for a shower and some food. We can leave the house guards alone to patrol the premises”

Bridget hugged Pam who quietly stated, “whilst I’m here you can enjoy the den sister.”

I shook hands with Tom and hugged Pam “Don’t tire him out too much Apricot” She smiled.

Bridget gave a set of keys to Pam, we left for home. We could hear the locks closing.

Bridget and I put our arms around each other, Turning around Mum and Dad were holding hands.

Getting home Bridget stated “Well we girls are not cooking tonight. Men Restaurant or Club, I prefer a restaurant please?” I looked at Dad, I didn’t care.

“Restaurant it is. I’ll call the steakhouse and reserved a table for four.” Dad replied.

Mum went to her room to shower, I collected my clothes and went into the den, Bridget collected her few clothes and joined me in the den. We showered and held each other. Drying each other off we dressed and met mum in the kitchen. Dad came out in a few minutes. Well let’s go I’ve lost 20 kilo’s in weight and need a feed. Both Mum and Bridget were again knockouts. I did complement both.

Arriving at the steakhouse we were shown in to out table, the girls made many male heads turn, a few women looked in horror or angry, especially at their partners seeing our ladies. I felt proud and apparently Dad saw the same reaction and he also felt proud.

We enjoyed a brilliant meal, steak, fish, prawns, it was delicious. Just before we left, We saw Jill and her mother. They came over and said hello. Dad introduced Mum to Jill’s Mum, Still I don’t know her name. They had a laugh about Tom. Dad mentioned he asked them to stay for a few extra days to help clean out some other items, for some reason Pam and Tom were very happy to accept. Bridget disappeared for a few minutes. She came back smiling.

Bridget said “Dad, I’ve paid the bills, should we go home now?”

“Yes sure” He did not hear the s on bills.

We left the table and walked out, Jill came running after, her Mum followed “Thank you sweet Bridget you did not have to do that.”

“No I did not have to, but I am happy to do so, Thank you for your assistance today.”Bridget replied. We walked back to our car. I just held Bridget in my arm.

On the way home Mum stated “You paid their bill. That was very nice. Her husband is confined to home, he is awaiting a major operation for a hip and knee replacement. They are saving for his operation It must be hard one income. She is a very proud lady. It’s their cost so they will pay.”

I looked at Bridget held her hand. Smiled. She looked at me. I smiled with that I have an idea.

We made love again, sitting back glowing in the after effects of lovemaking Bridget asked “What are you planning?

If people knew we had money, we would get bombarded with requests. If we set up a trust with someone like Miss Tracey and Ben as the front people and they take out the rubbish. They can recommend some people like Jill’s Dad, That girl last year with the water bed the school raised fund for, The special wheel chair kid. We could donate some funds to help the good people. Jill can be the banker by making payments so we are not identified. I’m not going to fund say the big organisations, they have too many overheads. We just need to help locals, quietly and without people knowing who we are.” I replied

Bridget snuggled into me. “I was thinking similar. How can we help but not be recognised. I like the fact Miss Tracey is involved. Lets think it over for the next few days and ask Ben for his input.”

“In the mean time lover make me happy again please.” she requested.

I went down on her collecting our love juices and deposited them on her boobs. I slipped into her, rolled over to get her on top then chewed on her nipples, kissing her so she could taste herself. I ran my hands down to the bottom hole and played around. Shooting into her she came, panting, her orgasm must have lasted two minutes. Flopping her head on my chest I held her. We drifted to sleep content.

Sunday. Week 3

Mum knocked on the den door. It’s 8am kids. Breakfast is ready. We dressed in working clothes. At the breakfast table, Dad was in the shower. We mentioned to mum about the idea to assist other people, not the charity groups, special people like Jill and Tom’s Dad. We don’t want answers yet, just some ideas later if you don’t mind. She agreed. We finished breakfast and around 9am. We walked down to Bridget’s house. On the way down Bridget ask Dad to take Pam with them, I would like to take a few photographs of the room please. Dad agreed.

Pam and Tom were dressed having a coffee. Didn’t they have the glow of a special night. I hug Pam saying “you look brilliant sister.”

Mum, yes Mum laughed saying “I know what you are meaning Dan.”

Dad and I went to the garage. He showed me the lever to open the way to the attic and the light switch. Returning to the kitchen, he suggested that Pam drive a car for Tom and I to get the truck. Tom looked at the box, used his hands to measure the cubic size, Looking at us saying “36 boxes by cubic means we will need a medium truck not a small one if you want it all in one go. My licence does cover medium trucks Mr Andrews. I use to help my Dad driving around when he was active in landscaping.”

“Thank you Tom,” Dad replied. Bridget went to the cash, “No Bridget I use my card, that covers security deposit, I will tell you the bill later. Ok lovebirds lets go.” Bridget handed over her car keys and we saw them off.

Returning into the garage, I locked the door, then showed Mum and Bridget how to access. “Dad wondered how, with all of those boxes, how they moved the cabinet. Your parents were prepared to loose the money over the jewellery he believes.”

We ascended the stairs, then dum dum (me) returned to switch on the lights. Bridget took photographs along the left side, I took photographs along the right side. Mum just spent her time looking at the jewellery. Bridget asked “Is there any piece you like”

Mum realised what would occur “Yes, No, yes. Bridget I love them all however I would be too scared to wear it. I may ask to borrow one or two for a special occasion but they are yours. Please darling respect my wishes in this instance”

Bridget hugged Mum, “I understand Mum” I found out later, she never called her parents by any name, she loved to use Mum and Dad specially with my parents. We closed down the room and switched off the lights. Looking at the pictures Mum suggested she takes our picture to semi hid the one of upstairs. This mum did on both phones.

We continued to check other boxes in the garage. Most were photographed and placed in room B3. By the time Dad and the other returned we had cleared out 80% of the garage. Tom backed the truck to the garage door, leaving just enough room to open the truck and garage doors.

Locking the truck and garage, Mum had drinks available. Dad asked “Well what is today’s priority?” I mentioned the shed. Just to get Tom and Pam away from the garage.

We all went to the back yard and opened the shed. It was almost like Bridget room, Clean, tidy, infact the only dirt was general dust. It looked too good. Tom looked around and explained “These tool have never been used, This looks like a display shed of tools. I know as I use to help my dad gardening and landscaping. However this shed interior is only 40% of the shed size.” He looked at us, “Sorry I compute everything mathematically automatically all the time.”

Dad said. “Tom never be sorry to display your skills. Thank you for your observations.”

Tom held Pam’s hand and whispered, but we heard, “Your Dad is very kind and supportive. I like him.” I laughed saying, “Yes but beware of the devil in the future mother-in-law?”

Mum glared at me, the rest laughed and then mum laughed seeing the joke.

“Found it.” Dad exclaimed and pressed the lever’s.

More bloody boxes, this time all professionally boxed and sealed. I said “OK lets take one each to the outside table to open.”

Tom replied “Dan lets bring the table here. Shorter walk with the boxes.”

I could have hugged him, but male to male “Bloody good idea mate.” I replied. We collected the table. This time there were two gophers. The first large box contained a crystal lamp shade, you knew just by looking at it, it was valuable. The invoice stated Diamond Lamp shade $8.5 million 25 years ago. I gently place the shade in the box. And sat down. Looking at the other boxes, I held Bridget hand.

I looked at Tom. Pam held his hand, she knew what was coming. “Tom please let me explain and please tell no one. Even your sister. Bridget parents died recently. We have been helping my fiancee to tidy the house. It would appear her parents did not trust banks, so they placed their money in cash, gold bars and purchases like this one. We have found a lot of items. I hate to say what is in these other boxes. The way the shed is built, they wanted to hide a lot and have simple items like the tools just to avoid any thief going further. Please what you see here today talk to no one about it. Oh except Pam in private.” Pam really squeeze his hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.