Parents Away
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Life changing story about Dan going from a virgin nerd to a powerful business person.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student  

Saturday

Hi, my name is Dan Andrews and I want to tell you what occurred to me during my 16th Birthday week and school holiday period. My parents needed to go and get my older sister Pam from University. Pam is 3 years older than me, She is coming home for my birthday and time out of university. I could not go with my parents this time due to important exams in High School. I pleaded with my parents to stay at home promising not to have any parties. Not that I would have due to the fact I am the class nerd.

My parents left on Friday evening after dinner. Mum making sure I at least had one good meal before they left. It was a 12 hour drive and they wanted to stay a few days with Pam before driving to be back by next Friday.

Getting up at 8am Saturday I had a nice breakfast, what I wanted, not mum’s junk food. Mum is a bit of a health freak. Around 10am I went for a swim in the pool. With no one around I did not use swimmers. I was doing my laps when I heard a noise. Looking up there was Claire from next door in my backyard dresses in a very brief bikini. Claire is 18 and due to go to Uni after the school holidays and has a knock out slim body.

I got out of the pool, forgetting I did not have swimmers on, and started to walk over to her. She looked at me naked and surprised. “Sure you can join me for a swim” I mentioned putting my hand out to take her to the pool. When I got closer she dropped to her knees and grabbed my private parts with her small hands. Then she put my cock into her mouth sucking and licking. At this stage any 15, almost 16 year old would not stop the action. I did not, grabbing her head softly for balance I enjoyed the feel of her lips around me. Bobbing her head back and forth I quickly came into her mouth. Clair could not get enough and kept sucking out all of my sperm.

After cumming into her mouth I reached down to her beautiful boobs and gently grabbed them to feel. My first feel of a female boobs. I noticed her hand inside her swimmers, rubbing fast, she came groaning against me. I held her and slightly twisted her boobs as she came this intensified her orgasm. After a minute she stood and asked, “I need to sit down.” Taking her to our pool side lounge chair Claire laid down looking contented.

Reaching up with her hands she started to rub me again, this time saying “Have you ever been with a girl before Dan?”

“No, never, in fact your boobs were the first ones I have ever held, they are soft and beautiful.” I replied.

“Take my bikini off me please, and I let you feel me all over, any way you please” Claire asked.

Taking off her top I quickly started to lick and chew her boobs, she groaned with what I was doing. I then reached out to her bottom parts and removed them. A Pussy, I have never seen one up this close, the aroma was beautiful, a musty, salty tang. I opened her legs and started to kiss the top of her slit. Running my tongue along the split I found her hole where the juices were coming from. I knelt over and started to lick and suck on the juices being produced. Clair grabbed me and again placed my cock into her mouth, I just continues to lick and suck on her juicy hole, I was in heaven. Claire quickly came again with my licking and tongue probing into her pussy. I could feel myself building up again, I came, again, into her mouth, this time I was deeper and could feel her suck and pull my sperm out. Not realising at the time we were in a sixty nine position. I rolled over to the side to rest.

After a few minutes Claire rolled me onto the grass, getting off from the lounge she sat on top of me saying “Now the honey pot”. I was already semi hard again, using her pussy to rub me harder, she reached in and sat her pussy down onto my cock. I thought her mouth was heaven, her pussy was greater heaven, the feel of her vagina around my prick was exquisite.

I just laid there enjoying the feeling of her riding softly up and down on me. Then I could feel my body reaction of pumping back and down in rhythm to her movements. We were going faster and faster, I grabbed her lovely boobies and twerp them, this made her cum again as well as myself. Pumping my sperm into her vagina was the greatest feeling I have ever known todate.

After collapsing on me I kissed her on the lips, Claire responded saying “What a fucking great morning. We will have to do this again.”

After separating, she look at my semi soft penis saying “How big are you?” Stroking me again.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Have you measured yourself, you certainly have the largest cock I know of around here. Lets go inside and find a ruler” Claire responded.

Separating, Claire picked up her bikini and purse and we entered my house naked. Taking her to my bedroom, she got me to lay on the bed whilst she measured me. Semi soft I was 22cm, then using her hands rubbed me hard and measured again 40cm. Sucking me into her mouth she mounted the bed and rode me again. Again we came quite quickly, this time with the smell of sex in my bedroom. What a day I will remember, my virginity taken in many ways.

After we recovered, we went to the kitchen for lunch. Claire explained that my mum had given her a key to look after me whilst they were away. “But I don’t think your mum would realise that we would have hot sex together. With your cock you can fuck me anytime almost anywhere” She responded.

We took our lunch to the lounge room looking to see what was on TV to recover. I looked through the channels but found nothing, then finding the adult channel I tried to access. It needed a password. My dad is always saying ‘fuck it’ when ever anything happens, so I tried it. NO. Then tried capitals. It worked. On one channel was two girls making out together, the next channel was a couple making out in a lounge room, I left it on this one when Claire came in with our lunch.

Sitting close next to me I could feel her body heat and this made my blood rise, as well as other body parts. Claire mentioned “Lets finish lunch then try some positions, they look sexy and they are making me horny as well. I reached over to her pussy, she opened her legs, I could feel the juices. I left my hand playing with her whilst I finished my sandwich with my other hand. Watching the TV gave me a few ideas on what to do to Claire. When I finished my sandwich I took my plate to the kitchen, returning with a hard on, I knelled in front of Claire and started to lick her out whilst she continued eating her lunch. She finished her sandwich in between moaning then came again on the lounge. Whilst she was resting I took her plate to the kitchen.

On returning, Claire was on all fours facing the TV, she told me to mount her like the TV. Looking at the TV I dropped to my knees behind her placing my hard cock against her pussy, I slowly inserted my cock into her. She pushed back, I grabbed her hips like the TV and started pumping. Claire was moaning looking at the TV and doing the same action. The actor reached to the boobs of the girl on the TV. I did the same, Claire bounced with a great orgasm, I just kept riding her and holding her boobs. Another fantastic experience. Shortly thereafter I came into her, feeling my sperm falling deep into her, this gave Claire another orgasm and she collapsed to the floor exhausted. I pulled out and sat back on the lounge also exhausted but still semi hard.

We stayed like that for about 10 minutes when the door bell rang. Forgetting I was still naked, I opened the door to two bible bashes. The younger woman looked in surprise, the older one grabbed the younger one walking away saying how disgusting opening the door naked. The younger one kept looking backwards. When they left the drive way I closed the door laughing.

Claire hearing the door close and me laughing, she rolled over onto her back and opened her legs wide ‘Whats so funny?” she asked.

“I forgot I was naked again and answered the door, two ladies, bible bashes, where shocked at my appearance. The younger one of them kept looking back all the time so I stood there until they left the drive way” I replied. Seeing Claire wide open I walked over and lifting her legs I mounted her pussy for another session. We were gentler this time and it took a while for me to shoot again. Claire came about 4 times. Exhausted we fell asleep on the floor joined together.

We woke up around 4.30pm, the TV still on, this time it was one guy with 2 girls. “Now that looks like fun” I said to Claire. “Could be” she replied.

Claire put on Mum’s apron to prepare something for dinner. It covered her front but not the rear. Seeing her in the kitchen was a dream to come true, Just as I approached her, nature called and I passed rubbing my cock against her bum on wards towards the toilet. As I was peeing the front door opened it was her younger sister Sally. She called out “Claire are you coming...” Looking at the TV she stopped talking and placed a hand under her skirt, pulling down her pants she started to rub herself. I finished in the toilet and walked to the front door. Seeing Sally, who was the same age and school classes as me. I went behind her, lifting her skirt started to rub my prick along her naked ass towards her pussy. She grabbed my cock then placed it towards her pussy. Bending over slightly gave me a better entrance. I slipped my cock into her but got some resistance. Pulling back I pushed in harder. Sally screamed. I stood still, Clair came around the other corner and told me to stop and wait until Sally felt good. Shortly Sally started to rub herself back along my prick. I started to pump gently in and out of her as she speed up and then she came. Sally was tight and small she pushed back on me just as I rammed forward to spunk the insides of her vagina. I must have slipped into something because as she came she gripped me, pumping me out harder than her sister. Sally collapsed on the back of the lounge.

Claire and I move Sally to the lounge whilst she recovered. The TV was still on. When she recovered, looking at me with a semi hard on and Claire in an apron she said quietly “Mum want’s to know if you are coming home for dinner?” Grabbing my cock she pulled herself up and started to lick and suck on my semi hard cock. I stepped forward to give her more.

“No” Claire replied and looks like you want dinner here as well, sister. I’ll go and tell mum. Be back in a minute.” Taking off her apron and dressing in her bikini. Clair called out on her way out of the door “Don’t do anything I have not done yet!!”.

I reached forward to Sally boobs and started to pull up her crop top, letting go for a second whilst I removed her top. Feeling her boobs, she tried to deep throat me. She managed to get about 20cm into mouth before needing to breath. “Fuck, you been next door with this beautiful monster. You have to fuck me again” removing her skirt and opening her legs wide, I pulled her to the floor, like her sister lifting her legs I mounted her again. The pussy was so tight. Pumping back and forth Sally wrapped her legs around my back pushing me every time I pushed into her. The feeling was fantastic. Sally came, this time bouncing around, I grabbed her boobs, she came again, I just kept automatically pumping into her faster. I could feel myself about to come for another time this day. As I started to shoot Sally came again harder and louder. I kissed her lips to stop the noise and I came into her sweet pussy. Exhausted we rolled onto our sides, still joined. It look like Sally would not let me out. I dozed for a few minutes.

Claire came back into the house, with a summer dress on. At the door she removed her dress, hung it on the coat rack and looking at two well and truly fucked people on the floor, went to the kitchen to complete dinner, for three this time.

We were not aware until later, the girls mum came to the front window and looked in. Seeing Clair naked but with an apron on, Sally naked on the floor and me with half of my cock in her daughter She quietly went home remembering the first time she got laid. Her husband better be ready for tonight.

After about 10 minutes I stirred, Sally stirred and seeing the position we were in turned me onto my back and started to ride me again. I reached for her boobs and played with them, then reaching around to her small bum, I rubbed her skin. Bouncing around Sally came again. I held her close to me kissing her on her lips Sally responded in kind.

Claire called us for dinner at the table. She told Sally to remove all of her clothes saying only naked bodies allowed here. Smiling at her remarks and Sally quick compliance, I left the TV on, this time it was two guys and one girl. Eating spaghetti bolognese we made short work of dinner. Sally asked “How long have you two been together screwing around?”

“I lost my virginity today, with your sister.” I replied. “An experience I shall never forget”

“So Clare is your girlfriend?” Asked Sally.

Claire advised “No just my fuck buddy, with a cock like his, he can have me anytime. If you want him to be your boyfriend, you must be prepared to share, especially with me. OK?”

Sally looking very happy said “Will you be my boyfriend and I will let you screw around, hopefully with me being present, anytime, including my randy sister?”

I was shocked. Never having a girlfriend now I have two females I can have sex with, any time, I replied “Yes Sally, I have always liked you, Are you sure you want to share me?”

“Yes, I love seeing others have sex and I love to be part of some” Standing Sally came over and sat on my lap with my hard prick between her legs, She kissed me as she started to rub me.

Claire said “Come on clean up dinner, then sex in the lounge. He has a great way to eat pussy Sally and I’m eager to be fucked again, if he has any spunk left?”

Sally and Claire cleared up the dinner items and I sat in the lounge watching another sex show with 3 girls and one bloke. The girls came in with drinks and a jug of water. I had a drink of coke whilst the girls had some water. Both girls sat either side of me playing with my prick. After I finished my drink Claire started showing Sally how to give a good head job without blocking her breath. I was in heaven again with two mouths on me. After some 5 minutes of full mouth, licking, ball sucking I was ready to go.

Claire pulled Sally to the ground and ask me to eat her out. Kneeling down I started to lick Sally split, then put my tongue into her pussy, she had the similar taste to her older sister, beautiful. Claire then started to instruct me on licking and teasing the clitoris. This sent Sally into a mind blowing orgasms, I inserted my cock in to help, this sent her higher. She trembled for a few minutes whilst I held her. The feeling of her pussy muscles around my cock was sensational and I came within her again. This gave her another orgasm again. Sally fainted on the floor. As I felt myself go soft I pulled out of Sally, only to have Clair start sucking and licking me “it just to clean you” Clair explained.

After she cleaned me Claire then started on Sally, licking out our cream. She really gave Sally a good licking. It was amazing to watch, this did get me me semi hard again. Claire move to show me her pussy and I moved forward placing my hard cock into her open pussy. Grabbing onto her hips whilst she licked out her sister was a dream come true. After about ten minutes I shot into Claire just as Sally was stirring. Feeling and seeing her sister eating her out she orgasm again, Claire orgasm, I shot the last of my spunk into Claire. We sunk onto the floor cuddling each other and we all fell asleep.

We woke about 10.30pm with the girls saying they would be back in the morning. I turned off the TV, locking the front door and went to bed. What a great day.

Sunday. -Week 0

The next morning I heard the sounds of bacon sizzling. Claire and Sally were naked in the kitchen making breakfast for me. The breakfast consisted of 3 Pancakes, two eggs, bacon and covered with shredded cheese and juice. It tasted beautiful and I did not realise how hungry I would be. The girls already had breakfast with their parents and because they asked their mum saying they needed to help me today, they missed out on church, which made them happy.

As I was eating my breakfast Sally kept gently teasing me with her manner and yes, I was hard. Claire mentioned no sex until breakfast was finished and plates in the dishwasher. As soon as I finished my plate and morning juice, Sally quickly placed them in the dishwasher then came back and sat on my lap. For desert, I placed Sally on the breakfast table, lifted her legs to my shoulders I started to lick and tease her pussy. She moaned at the morning attention. Claire seeing the action pulled my chair away then started to rub both my cock and my buns. Pulling me away from Sally she took my place in licking her sister then placed her bum on my cock. I took the hint and slipped into her lovely warm and soft pussy.

Placing my hands on her hips, I went faster and faster, Sally orgasm arrived, this set off Claire and that set me off. I kept pumping into Claire for quite a while. Feeling myself getting soft I pulled out of Claire and sat down on my chair. Sally seeing fresh cream on me climb off the table and started to clean me up with her sexy mouth and tongue. What a start to Sunday morning. I wished it could be like this forever.

After resting for a while, we decided to go into the back yard and have a swim. Playing around in the pool soon got Sally and Claire randy. Me, I was rock solid hard again. Claire want to feel how good it would be to fuck in the pool. I slipped into her and she moaned in pleasure. Grabbing her boobs and nipples, which felt great. After a few minutes she came again, I was close but not ready to come again, anyway Sally mentioned it was her turn to be ‘spunk’. I got out of the pool, lying down on a towel on the grass, Sally mounted me. Seeing her beautiful tits bounce up and down as she did all of the work riding me, I started to respond. Feeling my self coming closer and closer to coming, Sally had a massive orgasm then I shot into her which set her off again for a longer orgasm. Collapsing on my chest Sally was spent, or as her sister said “Well and truly fucked.” We stayed outside lying on the grass for about an hour in the warm sun.

Around 11am we returned into the house for some drinks and morning tea. We sat down in the lounge and switch on the TV adult channel. The girls sat both sides on me with one hand on my semi soft penis. We started to look at the different shows on the TV, some were girl on girl, another 2 boys on one girl, both girls liked that one, another one on one, a group orgy of 8 girls and 6 blokes and the final channel was 3 girls and one guy. I mentioned that would be nice. The girls both said in your dreams, you are lucky you have two on one.

Placing my arms around both girls I gave each one a passionate kiss saying I love them both. They both cuddled me close. We continued to watch the orgy scene for a while, I held both girls boobs whilst they played with me and themselves. None of us actually came but were feeling very pleased.

Around 12.30 we went into the kitchen to make some sandwiches for lunch. We all had a can of coke cola with lunch. It felt great to drink soft drink at home. Normally mum would not allow me to drink it. We still watched the orgy on TV. Some positions really look interesting.

Around 2pm there was a knock on the front door. I put a towel around myself this time and opened the door. Outside was Bridget a red head beauty from my class. Bridget was always in a long frumpy dress which never showed off her body. All the kids at school thought she was fat with very skinny legs. She was looking for Sally and wondered if she I knew where she is as no one is answering at her home. I said here. Sally called out “Come in Bridget but you must be naked.”

Bridget looked in shock at me. I dropped my towel saying “I only put this on to answer the door. Your choice to enter.” I opened the door fully. She saw Sally topless and the TV screen orgy. Stepping into the house, I closed the front door showing her the hook for her clothes. She took off her frumpy dress. “Holy fuck” I said, as she revealed a beautiful slim body with massive tits. Looking as she removed her bra, Sally and Claire look at her over the lounge.

Sally enquired “what size tits are you?”

Quietly Bridget said “34F” and hid her tits with her arms.

I took her arms away as said “Please let me look and feel them. They, like you are beautiful?”

Not being use to praise, she dropped her arms and stood there. I held her hand and brought her around to the lounge where she saw both Claire and Sally naked. I got Bridget to lay down on the floor and opened her legs. I started to lick and finger that lovely red hair bushy pussy. She wrapped her legs around my neck and shoulders and really pumped on my licking. In a minute she had, as we found out later, her first orgasm. I let her relax then wandered with my tongue to her fantastic tits. The girls joined me in giving Bridget a wonderful introduction to the pleasures of sex.

I feel Bridget has a few more orgasm with us playing around with her body when Sally whispered to Bridget, ready to be fucked by my boyfriend. Bridget was out of this world but manage to say “Yes” I mounted her with Sally rubbing her pussy with my cock, she then directed me into her pussy. Man was that pussy tight. I gently push back and forth until I felt her hymen. Bring my self back I rammed into her a then held her tight as I broke through. She screamed and tried to push me off. Sally said “He has broken your virginity, it really gets better from here. When you are ready start humping him slowly.”

Sally and Claire gently played with her massive boobs then started to suck them. This made Bridget respond. I started to slowly pump back and forth as she started to slowly hump me. We started to go faster and faster, Bridget then had her second massive orgasm. She was now crying in pleasure, as I pumped faster and faster as I could feel myself about to come, I told Bridget I’m about to cum. As I started to shoot into Bridget, she has the most massive orgasm ever, bouncing around the floor in pleasure. I finished cumming in her sweet pussy and started to get soft. I slowly pulled out. There was cum, blood and juices all over us. Claire quickly started to clean her up with her tongue and Sally quickly pounced on me to clean me. Later I found out both girls loved the taste of juicy cum pussy.

Bridget laid on the floor, legs wide open, wet pussy Hair all over the place, looking at us all. She asked the question” Is that what people mean when they have been well and truly fucked?”

“Yes” we responded together.

Bridget sat up, looking at me she asked “What is a head job? No one has ever answered me but just laughed.” Sally immediately placed her mouth over my cock and started to suck. With Bridget question and Sally show, Claire said. “We will teach you with Dan. He gave you a pussy licking first and we assisted to bring you alive. Also most boys are not as well endowed as Dan.”

“I enjoyed, as you said a pussy licking, but who else was was doing it?” Bridget asked

“Both of us” Claire replied “Why?”

“I felt the different size tongues, it was nice, very nice” Bridget replied smiling.

Sally pulled her lovely mouth off me and said “Your turn Bridget, just put your mouth over the tip and start licking and gently suck” Good, the feeling of a new mouth on me was brilliant. The girls then gave Bridget instruction on how to get more of me into her and different techniques in trying to bring me off. Bridget was a quick learner and it did not take me long to come. Sally told her to swallow the cum as the taste is fantastic. Meanwhile both Sally and Claire were fingering and playing with Bridget body. I came into her mouth and she suck every drop out of me.

Collapsing back on the lounge the girls moved Bridget back to the floor and started to lick and eat her body. Sally then placed her pussy over Bridget mouth as Claire eat Bridget pussy. Bridget gently started to eat Sally then really got into the action. Sally cried as Bridget brought Sally to an orgasm.

Bridget also orgasm with Claire eating her out. The only one to miss out was Claire.

The scene for me was, I was exhausted sitting naked on the lounge, with three naked females on the floor showing me their beautiful boobs and very wide open pussies. They looked at me smiling but exhausted, I joined them on the floor to rest. We must have fallen asleep and the TV had a different movie on. It had one male with three females. I laughed. Claire giggled saying “Well you got your wish stud.” I gave every girl a long passionate french kiss and they responded in kind.

We stood up and went to the kitchen for some refreshments. Bridget stated she now felt so free after exposing her body. No one has ever seen her naked body before. I again reminded her how beautiful she was from a lovely face, sexy slim body and delicious tits and tasty pussy. The other girls threw their cold water on me. I ran outside to jump into the pool. The girls joined me.

In the pool, Bridget gave each one of us a big body hug then said “Thank you, I came here with one question and I have had the most amazing experience ever. Can we do it again?”

We all laughed. “Yes”

I grabbed Claire hand and took her out of the pool to out towels on the grass. The girls followed me our seeing that I was almost hard. I asked Bridget to eat Claire pussy, Sally to sit on her face and I started to nibble on her boobs. I said “It’s Claire’s time to cum.” Claire grabbed me then lifting Sally off her face said “I have another position. Pushing me onto my back, she mounted me facing Bridget. Bridget continues to eat out Claire and this time also starts licking me at the same time. Sally presented her pussy to Clare who eagerly licked and sucked her sister. I grabbed her boobs from behind and rubbed her nipples between my thumb and fingers. Clare was build up to a massive orgasm. Bridget brought her hands into play gently massaging my balls and along my length not inside Claire, but still licked Claire’s split and clit. Clare was bouncing then I started to cum again, Clare screamed as she came in a massive orgasm Sally covered her mouth cumming herself. Bridget kept licking and rubbing herself. As Claire dismounted me exhausted. Bridget quickly licked me clean then sat on me trying to get as much of me into herself, whilst still playing with herself. She quickly came and collapsed on my chest.

We were all now fucked out. With Bridget on top of me Claire and Sally to the side we had a mighty good hug. Resting for some 10 to 15 minutes. The evening chill started. We separated and went into my house. We all showered together cleaning ourselves up. The three girls then entered the kitchen and Bridget prepared a lovely Taco meal with the other girls chopping up some veggies and salad items. We quickly polished the meal off. Bridget then asked if she could take a picture of us all naked. Claire did not suggest we have our faces showing as this is a fickle town, but yes pictures without faces OK.

We all got our phones out. I photographed the girls boobs and pussies. Bridget got me hard again then took about ten pictures from different angles. She wanted one with her giving me head. Claire took the picture but it did not reveal her face. Her hair was as dead set giveaway though. Both sisters girls took the same shot. Sally got one with me inside of her, boobs showing. That was it they all wanted the same picture. Me, I sat there getting sexy pussies on my cock. I loved it. The girls then dressed and departed. I locked up the house and went to bed. Just as well with an exam tomorrow I did not need to be at school until 12.30.

Monday -Week 0

Arising around 9.30 I dressed just in a pair of shorts. Got some cereal for breakfast and as I just finished eating it, there was someone knocking on my front door. Opening, it was the young lady bible basher from Saturday. She asked if I found her missing earring she lost on Saturday, I replied “No,” she then asked if she could use my toilet as she was busting to go. I opened the door fully for her to enter. She immediately closed the door them kneeling down pulled my shorts down. Her mouth quickly gobbled me and I must have have over two thirds of my cock in her mouth and throat getting harder by the second. She grabbed my buns then started to play with my arsehole fingering me. I pump into her. Without further warning she pulled me down to the floor and mounted me. Man she was wicked. A bible bashing nympho. She bounced on me and she must have cum four to five times before I came. When I did she came again in a massive humping of me. Just as quickly as she had me, she left me, opening the front door running to her car.

I got off the floor, pulled my shorts up and then closed the front door. I wonder if the girls will believe me. Returning to finish my breakfast drink there was another person at the front door. This time it was Claire and Sally mum June, dresses in a crop top and short skirt. I asked her in and we went into the lounge room. Sitting on the lounge June looked around then said. “Did you have a good time with my daughters this weekend? I have to thank you, they have not argued either yesterday or this morning. In fact I saw you through the window on Saturday with both of my daughters naked.”

Lifting her crop off and dropping her skirt, naked as nature intended she asked “Can I feel your fucking large cock and get in into my pussy please.” Moving towards me, my cock got very hard, poking itself out of the top of my shorts. June removed my shorts and opened her mouth fully to eat me. I grabbed her head and stared to actually fuck her mouth. I must have got at least ¾ into her before she gagged. Pulling her head off me, grabbing my cock she mounted me. What a warm feeling, knowing I was fucking the pussy that my girlfriends came from. This gave me further vigour to get her to cum. I slipped onto the floor without falling out of her. Got her onto her back and pounded her pussy. She lifted her legs around my shoulders and gave me full access to her pussy. I came shooting hard into her vagina she screamed as she came with the force of my semen entering her.

We lay there for a few minutes then I rolled off June. June quickly raised her head and licked me clean. Family trait. Laying on the carpet together June said “No wonder my girls were exhausted. You must have fucked them silly.” Rubbing her hands along the length of my cock and playing with my balls she asked me “Did the girls allow you to fuck them in the arse?” “No” I replied.

Good “I’ll teach you how to fuck them in the arse when their pussies are not available. By the way don’t worry about fucking my girls, I started at 14 and been doing so ever since.” June said.

She got us and went to the kitchen and got some olive oil. “Lets go to your bedroom so we do not make a mess on the carpet.”

I got up, bloody hard again seeing her sweet slim bum knowing I was going to screw it. In my bedroom June removed the bed cover and blankets, then knelt arse up on my bed sheets. “Put some oil on your hand and finger my arsehole” This I did. “Now oil your cock” I complied. “Now slowly push your cock into my hole. You will find some resistance due to your size, but just keep trying I will ride with you.” I slid my slippery cock to her arsehole and gently pushed. June went forward then pushed back as I tried to push forward. Wham it slipped in. It was tight and nice. June said “Wait for a moment so I can adjust to your size.” She slowly moved back and forth, then I could feel her drawing more and more of me into her. After a few minutes I was fully in her hole. The feeling of my balls against her pussy was out of this world. I moved faster and faster June was crying in pleasure and just before I cum she cum in a massive movements I shot into her arse pulling her hips back and forth into me. I collapsed onto her back, she fell flat on my bed. After a few minutes I felt myself soft and slowly pulled out of her. She clenched her hole closed and asked to go to the shower. We entered and cleaned ourselves off. After drying ourselves we went outside to the lounge, there June dressed and left me naked. It was 11am time to get ready for my exam at school.

Leaving home at 11.30 June called me over saying “Please do not tell the girls about us. This will be the first and last time we do it but you can continue to enjoy yourselves with my girls, Just don’t hurt them please.”

“No I won’t. I love your daughters.” I replied. Leaving her and walked the 15 minutes to school.

When I arrived The talk was all about Bridget. Apparently she wore a very revealing dress to school and the teachers are all worried her. Calling at my locker I saw a beautiful full breasted red hair girl with a beautiful slim dress. I walked up behind her put my arms around her kissed her neck and quietly said “What an impression you have made, I got the word before entering school.”

Bridget spun around and gave me a full body hugging and french kiss. “Thank you darling, I’ll see you after the exam. Good Luck.” Three boys asked me if she was my girlfriend. I declined to answer, walking away smiling.

On seeing Sally, she hug and kissed me “Man have we made history. Have you seen Bridget?”

“Yes I hug and we kissed, now everyone thinks I’m her boyfriend. But we know you are my favourite sexy girlfriend!” I replied. We held hands walking into the exam, the boys saw that and could not understand. Bridget came over and the three of us sat together for the test. Our science teacher Miss Tracey eyes popped out seeing Bridget together with Sally and myself sitting together. Normally we are the furthest apart due to our competitive manner in science. Miss Tracey moved the three of us to the front of the class, moving three jocks back to our space.

The test started at 12.30 by 1.30 the three of us were finished and had another hour to wait. Miss Tracey, seeing we were finished, collected our papers then allowed us quietly to leave the class. At the door she asked us to meet her at 3pm in this room. We walked outside, I was holding both girls hands and they were giggling at any comment. The seniors were at lunch, Claire saw us and asked “How did the exam go?”

Sally replied “We are finished. Miss Tracey moved us to the head of the class and sent us out after she examined our papers. But we have to wait around for a 3 pm meeting with her.”

Claire smiled and looked at Bridget “You are certainly the talk of the male group in school today, Good on ya girl?”

Bridget replied “Yes I been asked for 12 dates so far I showed them a picture of my boyfriend’s equipment and asked if they can match or beat that then I will be interested. After all of these years getting their ridicule, I can now respond in kind. It feels so great to be confidence and I have you three to thank. People have asked me if you, Dan, are my boyfriend? All I have said is you are Sally boyfriend. That again has put the cat among the pigeons because of the fights you have had in classes before now. I really enjoying myself now.”

The school bell sounded and the seniors returned to class, shortly the rest of the science class people came out. Some seeing us came over and asked why we left early. We informed them that we finished and answered all of the questions quickly. We found the exam too easy.

At 2.30 Miss Tracey saw us waiting in the yard. She called us to her room. “Congratulations, you three have passed the exam at 100% and you all had different answers, I expected you three to complete it quickly and that’s why I moved you to the front then dismissed you. Good work you three. Now Bridget, could you explain your choice in clothing today please? You are not in trouble but some teachers are wondering what occurred? We are concerned.”

“Well, excuse the swear word please, I got well and truly ‘fucked’ on the weekend and it awoke in me a side that I am now enjoying.” Bridget replied.

Miss Tracey looked shocked. “Ok I excuse the swear word but” Then Bridget showed her the picture of Dan’s cock. “That is what I enjoyed and it’s opened me, out to the world”

“Fuck Bridget, can you bring that to my house tonight, I will love to fucking enjoy that?” Miss Tracey remarked.

She realised that Sally and I were still in the room “Sorry should not have said that to you. Please do not say anything to anyone please.” Pleading with myself and Sally.

Sally smiled. Saying “Bridget can only bring that cock along if we can come as well. What time tonight? We do know where you live, with your friend.”

Looking at Bridget Miss Tracey with nipples sticking out of her blouse “Is 6pm tonight OK?”

Bridget, without looking at Sally and I replied “Yes I can get that cock to please us tonight, but you have to be very quite about who owns that equipment.” Fuck I was hard and ready to jump the desk at Miss Tracey. She is the youngest and sexy teacher in this school with very nice boobs.

We walked out of her office and school towards my home. I laughed “What am I now your stud service.” I asked the girls laughing answered. “Yes for us and who we please to fuck you with. Don’t worry there will not be any other males allowed.”

“Just remember I have to perform for you tonight so be easy with me today. I have already had two females this morning. One was a thin bible basher from Saturday. She jumped me at home then ran away quoting the sinners of the bible. The other was a neighbour who saw us on Saturday and it was the only way to shut her up. She promised that it would never happen again, but she did teach me to fuck her up the ass. I think I could be too big for you girls at present though.” I replied.

Both Sally and Bridget reached for my hard cock. “Well OK so long as you make us cum, we will not expect you to shoot.” Sally replied, then added “You must tell us every detail of this morning it making me wet with pleasure”

“Your wet, I’m flooding my nickers here, I’ll be so juicy by the time we get to your place I could fill a bath.” Bridget replied.

When we entered my home both girls dropped their school bags then stripped everything off. Yes Bridget nickers were soaking I grabbed them and sniffed he perfume. Before I was finished both girls had stripped me of my shorts and pants. They were both licking my pre-cum cock and playing with themselves. I took off my school shirt and shuffled to the lounge. Lying on the floor Sally mounted me and I got Bridget pussy to my lips. The girls kissed each other and played with each others boobs. Sally came quickly and changed places with Bridget. The taste of the two girls were different but both sexy tasting. I love eating my girls out. Bridget came quickly. I would have liked to cum but they decided to let me be in good form for tonight. They agreed to meet back here at 5.30 and we would walk to Miss Tracey’s place together. Bridget and Sally told their parents they were going to get some extra exam help and be staying over at each other places. June knew the truth and when Bridget parents call agreed that Bridget would be Ok to stay the night.

I showered then had some dinner. I expected a long night and I was not expected in class until after lunch, so another morning off school. I was thinking of how my parents would react when they found out I had two very randy girlfriends.

The girls arrived at 5.30pm I checked them both out by lifting their skirts and feeling their naked pussies. I told them to remove their bra’s and leave them on my trophy hook please. They both giggled and complied. Walking hand in hand with two randy tarts I was in heaven. Agreeing on a plan of action. We arrived at Miss Tracey just before 5.45. She saw us waiting outside and called us in saying in a loud voice. “Ready for your exam test” quietly saying “That was for the nosy neighbours”.

Inside her lounge room with curtains drawn she looked at the three of us. “Whats going on, you...”

I lifted the skirts of my girls and felt their boobs in front of her, snapping my fingers they stripped themselves then proceeded to remove my polo shirt and shorts. Miss Tracy mouth fell wide open dropping to her knees she crawled over to me, grabbing my cock she tried to devour it in one go. Both of the girls then started to strip off her clothes. They suckled her boobs and played with her pussy. Moving her off me onto the floor they opened her legs wide for me to mount her. I slipped easy into her pussy just like June. Miss Tracey had two naked nymphos on her boobs I was trying to push as far as possible into her pussy and the girls were handling her clit. She came with a scream. Sally quickly kissed her to smother the noise.

Resting for a minute she exclaimed “Fuck. I have not cum like that since the orgies at teachers college. So you Ben, of all people, have a fucking cock better than any stud. Fuck me again please.” I laid back on the floor and the girls help her to mount me. I pulled Bridget pussy to my mouth and let Miss Tracey suckle on Bridget boobs. Sally started to lick my balls and the juices from Miss Tracey. Moving Bridget off me I got Miss Tracey to turn around and lay back on me. Sally sat on her mouth and Bridget started licking Miss Tracey’s slit and my balls. I came quickly in Miss Tracey. Again Sally stifled her scream this time with her pussy lips and that made Sally cum on Miss Tracey. The fact Miss Tracey sent a lot of juices out of her pussy made Bridget cum as well.

We separated and rested naked on Miss Tracey floor. I would have liked to go again but I knew it was going to be a long night. I was still hard. Miss Tracey had the ‘I’m fucked look’. Sitting up seeing her pussy full of cream, she placed her hand over the mess scooping it up then licked her fingers. “Fuck that’s nice tasting cum Ben.” Both girls fingered her pussy and did the same taste test. Yummy they both responded.

“Ok girls what’s the story. How long have you been keeping this stud from me?” Miss Tracey asked.

Sally responded “My sister found him on Saturday morning and screwed his virginity away. He fucked my virginity on Saturday afternoon and Bridget’s on Sunday afternoon. And you have fucked him today. He is my official boyfriend and he is Bridget unofficial boyfriend. We agreed he can be our stud but we have to be present to either watch or fucking participate like, with you now. Bridget and I agreed today to share him He has too much cock to keep to one pussy.”

I look at the two of them. “Thanks for telling me, my randy tarts. However I’m happy with that decision”

Just then Miss Tracey twin sister walked in “Looking at all of the naked bodies and my cock. Her eyes went wide open starting to undress, she asked “Is this private party or can any slut enjoy that cock.” Naked in a few seconds she sat down on my cock. Fuck she was tight. I grabbed her buns and fingered her arsehole. She went ballistic and came so quickly we could not stop her screaming. Dropping her head on my shoulders, her sister said. “It’s private but you have now been fucked.” the girls laughed.

Laying back exhausted on the floor exposing herself to all, still with my cock in her pussy. My girls pounced and started licking and nipping her boobs and fingering her pussy. I asked “Miss Tracey why not let her eat your juices?” She sat on her sisters lips who eagerly started to eat her out. I reached for both Tracy’s boobs just to play with them. Fuck they felt almost the same. I could feel my cum building up again. I moved to be on top of sister Tracey. The girls held her legs wide open and I came with a great force into the twin. Feeling slightly soft I withdrew from her pussy. Sally started on sister Tracey pussy to lick the cum out. Bridget cleaned me up with this time her boobs and mouth. Seeing my cum between her boobs was starting to make me hard again. “Some desert for Sally” She mentioned. I grabbed her boobs rubbing the cum all over them. She kissed me hard. Then both sisters screamed as they came together.

We broke apart again. I sat next to Bridget feeling her massive boobs covered with my juices. She had her hands on my balls gently massaging them ready for the next event. Sally moved over next to me, looking at the Tracy’s but licking the head of my cock softly. I grabbed her ass feeling her buns and tickling her hole.

The sisters cuddled each other, looking at us. “Fuck, how come we cannot find a stud like him. Where did you find this one sis?”

“He is one of my nerdy students. Up until today the nerd of the class now he will be remembered, by me, as the fucking stud of the class. Fuck he filled me right up.”

“Same here sis.”

It was 9pm so we got dressed and went back to my place. Claire saw us arrive back home. She called in saying “Mum’s word were ‘She aware you are staying here tonight fucking your brains out, just don’t let your father see you come from this house in the morning’ Apparently she saw us being screwed by Ben through the window on Saturday. Don’t scream too loud girls. I see you all later”

Sally looked at me in horror. I replied. “OK Claire we will try and be quite.”

After she left I said to Sally “Not one word. Not one ever. If she finds out you know she will stop us seeing each other forever.”

“I knew she was a randy bitch but you, fuck you have had all of the females in my family now. Now I need a good fuck by you.” Sally replied.

I slipped off my shirt and shorts. Closed the curtains and switched on the TV. The AO movie showing was two females enjoying a good screw by a stud. I left it on this channel.

I sat on the lounge and Sally sat facing the TV on my cock. I massaged her boobs and played with her clit. Bridget seeing we were undressed went to the door and stripped on her clothes. Sitting down on the floor facing Sally she started to lick us both, then used her hands to play with us. Sally came hard and really relaxed. “Bridget I’m fucked. Can you finished him off please” She slid next to me on the lounge with her pussy facing me. I lifted Bridget, turned her around and got her to sit in the same position facing the TV. Watching the TV and playing with her boobs, I fingered Sally pussy and wiped the cream all over Bridget’s nipples and breasts. Sally was asleep. I lifted Bridget and move from the lounge. I got a blanket for Sally, kissing her on her boobs and lips I said “Good night darling”.

I turned Bridget over onto her knees and proceeded to screw her from behind. I grabbed her boobs for support and pounded that sweet pussy. She grabbed one of the floor cushions and screamed into it as she came. I came into her just after she came which set her off again. I sank back against the lounge, Bridget quickly cleaned me up. I grabbed another blanket, switched off the TV and we cuddled together on the floor. She grabbed my cock and made sure in was in her pussy for the night. We fell asleep on the floor.

Tuesday. -Week 0

How do you feel, you need a toilet break. but two randy tarts are eating each others boobs and have your cock in between their lips. I felt like letting go on them but it would make a mess on the lounge room carpet floor. Getting up, I told the girls “I need the toilet” and walked, with a massive hard on, towards the shower. I knew from previous experiences that I could only piss in the shower. I would miss the toilet. Turning the water on I entered the shower. The girls joined me. I started to pee up the wall, both girls put them selves between me and the wall. I started to pee on them, all over their hair, face, boobs, and backs. Bridget giggled. “You know this is called a golden shower. Feeling your warm pee on me has really turned me on and I almost ready to cum.” I turned her around and placed my cock into her pussy. Grabbing her hips she came within a minute. Sally knelt down and started to suck me off. “Spunk me please?” she asked.

I started to cum all over her face, hair and Bridget’s boobs. Leaning back against the wall Bridget and Sally licked other clean. We then washed each other all over. The longest shower I have ever had. Drying ourselves we walked out to the kitchen for breakfast.

At 8.30 the girls got dressed for school. I told them I start at 11am, so I see them for lunch. They left the house. I tidy up the lounge room and kitchen area. Placing the dishwasher on wash I entered my bedroom to review for my exam today. This was my last exam and it was on geography. I left home at 10.30 for school.

I entered the exam room just before 11 and found Bridget holding a front seat for me. Miss Tracey entered the room. We smiled at her. Your teacher, for this exam is ill. I shall be the exam teacher. Are you all ready. Both Bridget and I said loudly and smiling “Yes Miss Tracey” She gave us that teacher sly look then smiled. Handing out the exam papers upside down, she turned on the timer and said “Quite now you have 90 minutes, and Go” We all turned over our papers and started to read. I started to write after a few minutes, Bridget followed shortly thereafter. It took us about 55 minutes to finish. I placed my paper face down showing I was finished. Bridget finished 5 minutes after me. Miss Tracey collected our papers. Read them at her desk then came over and showed us to the door, meaning we can go.

Outside in the hall way, Bridget returned to our lockers to get our lunch and waited outside for Sally. This was the only class Sally and I did not compete in. We talked about the exam paper again finding it was relative easy. But there again we did both enjoy the subject and class. Sally joined us at 12.30. She had just completed her History class exam, but had to wait 40 minutes for the others to finish. We eat our lunch together, considering we made them together this morning.

Claire joined us, not happy. “I missed getting laid last night, You had better be ready to make up for it tonight gang. Or else?” then she laughed. “Yes I did turn out the lights for you, I must say, I have never seen so many fucked people laying around, like I did last night. Bridget your mum called last night asking for you I told her you and Sally were asleep as the exam was quite taxing. Just letting you know.”

“Thank you Claire, I call in on the way home from school” Bridget replied.

“Well girls we have finished for the term. How about we sign out for the rest of the week and enjoy the early holidays. My parents come home on Friday afternoon. And Saturday I turn 16.” I informed them.

The office allowed us to leave, we cleared out our lockers and walked home. We called at Bridget’s place first. Man was it a messy place, not unclean, but messy. Bridget room however was spotless. Everything neat and tidy. All items had there own place. Compared to the house this was a palace. Her mother called out Bridget are you home. We left her bedroom and were introduced to her mother. I could see where Bridget got her large boobs from. Bridget mentioned Sally was her best friend now and I was Sally’s boyfriend. He escorts us everywhere.

Her mother asked me “Where do you live?”
I informed her “Next door to Sally, We have been competitive friends all though high school together with your daughter. We decided to bring our competitive nature together as friends instead of trying to out do each other in class. Hopefully our exam results will show that.”

“My you are a very nice and polite gentlemen. Thank you for informing me. Now Bridget where are you staying tonight?” Bridget mum commented.

“I’m staying with Sally again, We missed out last night having a girly chat because we were both tired from the science exam It was very hard. I think I was asleep by 7.30. It was 7.30 Sally?”
“I do not known I think I fell asleep before you” Sally commented.

“Mum I’m just going to get a few more clothes and I feel Sally could fit into some of my old clothes. Do you mind if I give them to her?”

I commented “Can I watch you try them on please?”

They both looked at me and said “NO”

Putting on a sulky face I replied sadly “OK”

Bridget mum smiled saying “In time son, in time.” Little did she know about us.

The girls went to Bridget room to collect a few clothes and drop off her school books.

We left Bridget place and walked over to mine. Inside the house the girls got undressed at the door and I went to my bedroom to put my school clothes in the laundry basket. Returning to the girls Sally said “So what prompted that, can I watch you try them on line?”

Bridget replied “It worked. mum still thinks I have nothing to do with boys. You did that just to basically say to mum we are kids not fucking randy tarts as you call us?”

“True her face soften when I acted all shy and hopping to see some naked girls. Your reply was fantastic as well, my tarts.” Holding my cock facing them “Who shall I enter first?”

Claire walked in behind me saying “Me” She undressed quickly and we went into the lounge. Claire laid down on the floor lifting her legs high and wide. “Come on stud it missing you”

I knelt down and started to lick her, she pulled my hair “Get that cock into me not your tongue.” I entered her roughly and pushed hard. Claire however was wet and randy. I slowly started pumping, she tried to get me to go faster, but no I was teasing her. Sally and Bridget started to make love together on the lounge. They were kissing each others boobs then pussies. They put on a show. Claire and I started to get faster and excited at their performance. Very quickly Claire came I kissed her to stop the screaming sound. I then shot my load into her this set her off again. Laying exhausted on the floor, we enjoyed the live scene between Bridget and Sally. It took them about 10 minutes to come to a screaming orgasm each. I was soft but still inside Claire.

Claire rolled me onto my back and let me out of her pussy. She immediately started to clean me. “I love that taste of our cum together Ben.” We sat up on the floor as Bridget and Sally stirred. Well now were have expended ourselves, “Whats to eat please. I mean food!” I felt three pillows hit me.

We stayed as we were, showing each other everything for another 10 minutes. Then we drifted to the kitchen for some fruit and drinks.

The girls stayed over at my place until Friday morning, Between eating, fucking, sucking and sleeping. We were out of this world.

Friday. -Week 0

We awoke around 7.30 am and cuddled each other. This was it our last morning together. I left the girls so I could shower and toilet. After drying myself I came out to another lovely pancake and juice breakfast. The girls all helped to vacuum, wash the floor and dished and generally tidy the house and we opened the windows to allow a good flow of air. This morning they did put on Bridget’s lovely sexy dresses but no underwear. I dressed in shorts and polo shirt.

As the weather had turned chilly we played some card games with truth and dares. I still had each girl before lunch. And each girl was a table plate for all of us. That is, they laid on the table naked whilst we made them cum as many times as possible in 10 minutes. Sally and Bridget drew with the same number. that was 7 times in ten minutes. We found out Bridget was an only child and had moved some 4 times before settling here to complete her high school. Today did feel sad.

At 4pm the girls gave me a big french kiss and returned home I showered again then had my dinner at 5.30. Mum, Dad and Pam arrived around 7.30pm. I gave the girls a hug, my big sister said “How is my baby brother’s love life, still barren?” Smiling inside, I replied “Yep sis how is yours?”

She did not respond. Mum and Dad was surprised at the cleanliness of the house. I told mum “Claire from next door came over and helped this morning. She has made sure I was eating correctly. You could have told me you had a babysitter for me” My sister laughed.

“Well have you decided what you want to do tomorrow for your birthday?” Dad asked. Looking at him I replied “Can we go out for lunch, somewhere good and sort of posh being that it is my 16th. Something like Hooters?” Mum and sis laughed. “So he is noticing females now.” Pam stated

I replied “No they have nice steaks, so school friend have said.” looking surprised but laughing inside, after the week I have just had.

“No not hooters, but there is a nice steak house about 15 minutes away” Dad replied. “Do you want to invite a few friends”

“Yes please three. If that is all right.” I asked.

“OK, three” mum replied.

I’ll go next door and ask them now, see you in a few minutes.” I was running out of the door to see Sally, Bridget and Claire. June opened the door telling me they are up in Sally’s room. I entered Sally room as they were all trying on Bridget dresses. I quickly closed the door and flashed my cock. “Girls I have a request” they turned around in various stages of nakedness smiling “Yes”

“Would the three of you like to join me for lunch tomorrow at a steak house down town for my 16th Birthday please.” I asked

They all approached me undressing and replied “Yes can we cum like this” Bridget asked. Grabbing my cock dropping to her knees, licking the top.

“No you have to be dressed but If you want to show off your very sexy bodies I will have no complaint. Claire could you be with my sister, Pam has just come back from uni and could help you with your uni questions. Be at my place just after 11.30am please.” I asked.

Sally and Bridget was trying to make me cum quickly. I did not disappoint them “I’m ready to cum Who wants it?” I asked. The three of them laid on the floor together. I came all over their faces and boobs. I made sure I was empty. Clare quickly cleaned me up. I saw myself out. Enjoy the cum, tarts.

I dressed and quickly open then closed the door. June saw me out. Asking “Whats happening?”

I told her “I am turning 16 tomorrow and I have asked the girls to come, with my parents, to my birthday lunch. They agreed.”

“OK Happy birthday for tomorrow Dan.” June replied.

I returned home telling Mum and Dad I have 3 guests coming. I asked sis “Clare is coming tomorrow, could you help her with some questions about uni please. She is worried and Clare is only one year younger than you.

Pam replied “Only because it’s your birthday I’ll do that for you!”

I retired to my bedroom, got ready for bed and was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I needed some R and R.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.