Spring Break Adventures - Cover

Spring Break Adventures

Copyright© 2018 by Dark1

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A recently married couple decides to go out to party for Spring Break. What they got, they never expected

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

“Let’s see if we can find Carlos, shall we?” She said, again disappearing into the crowded hallway. Tom and Wade followed her quickly but found her at the next room over.  Selena was leaned against the doorway looking in.  Tom and Wade moved next to her and looked inside.

Carlos was standing in the middle of the room, naked from the waist down. Justine, now shirtless, was on her knees sucking his cock. Cathy was standing next to Carlos, making out with him. Carlos had one hand on Justine’s head and one hand on Cathy’s ass, gripping it tightly.

“Looks like the fun is just starting!” Selena commented, walking into the room.

“Hey babe.”  Carlos replied.

“Hey stud. Mind if I borrow her?” Selena asked, putting her hand around Cathy’s waist.

“Not at all. Her sister is getting really good at sucking dick.” Carlos replied, removing his hand from Cathy’s ass and putting it on Justine’s head.

“Have you ever kissed a girl before cutie?” Selena asked, turning Cathy around to face her. The younger girl shook her head no.  Selena quickly pressed her mouth against hers and kissed her deeply. Tom and Wade could see Cathy melt a little bit.

“You have really soft lips sweetie. I can’t wait to feel them on my pussy.” Selena replied, kissing Cathy again and grabbing her ass.  The girls continued to make out as Carlos fell backwards onto the bed, pulling Justine with him. Carlos unsnapped her bra and pulled it off as Justine continued to suck his cock.  Wade and Tom could see Justine’s bare pussy up her skirt as Selena started to pull Cathy’s shirt off.

The younger girl resisted for a moment, then relented and raised her hands over her head. Selena pulled her shirt off to reveal her small, bra less tits. 

“Cute tits baby.” Selena commented before pushing her dress down her legs. Now, in just her heels and her g string, she pulled Cathy on to the bed next to Carlos.  Wade and Tom moved to the side of the bed to watch Cathy and Selena making out, Cathy’s hands groping Selena’s larger breasts.  Carlos pushed Justine off his cock and she sat up a little. Selena detached herself from Cathy’s face and turned to the side, quickly pushing her mouth against Justine’s.

Cathy watched as Justine and Selena made out, her hands still rubbing Selena’s breasts. Selena pulled away from Justine and turned back towards Cathy, kissing her again hard.  Tom and Wade watched as Selena grabbed Justine’s hand and placed it on Cathy’s small breast.  Cathy pulled away from Selena’s mouth and turned towards Justine.

“Do it.” Selena demanded, kissing Cathy’s neck and grabbing the back of Justine’s head and pulling her forward. The sisters stared at each other, resisting for just a moment, and then pressed their mouths together.

“Yeah, that’s it. Do it you freaky bitches” Carlos demanded, grabbing Cathy’s hand and placing it on his dick. Selena moved behind Cathy, still kissing her neck and rubbing on her small breasts as she continued to make out with Justine. The sisters began kissing with more intensity now that the taboo had been broken and Cathy reached up and rubbed her sister’s larger breasts.

“Suck him together.” Selena demanded, pushing the sister’s heads down towards Carlos.

“Yeah, do it. Suck me at the same time. One on each side.” Carlos commanded as the girls’ heads descended. Selena moved out of the way as Cathy moved her body next to Justine, lowering her head down and slowly licking the side of Carlos’s shaft. Justine took his cock head in her mouth and ran her tongue over it and soon the room was filled with licking and sucking noises.

“That’s so fucking hot.” Selena commented, rubbing her pussy wildly.

“Yeah it is. Hey man, you ever had this before?” Carlos teased Tom.  He shook his head no. 

“I don’t know who’s the better dick sucker, your girlfriend, her sister, or Wade over there.” Carlos replied with a laugh. Tom looked at Wade, who turned away.

“I want to play.” Selena said, her voice sounding a bit anxious.

“Eat some pussy. Tell me which sister tastes better.” Carlos replied as Justine and Cathy changed places.

Selena moved behind Cathy and unbuttoned her shorts, tugging them off her perky ass.  Selena gave Cathy’s ass a hard smack, leaving a red hand print on her white ass cheek.  Cathy yelped and jumped upward, but Carlos quickly grabbed her head and pulled her back down.

“I didn’t tell you to stop sucking.” Carlos laughed as Selena moved behind Justine and flipped her skirt over her ass.

“Cute butt. It’s tan.” Selena commented, rubbing her fingers of her ass cheeks.

“I tan naked.” Justine replied, her mouth full of Carlos’s cock.

“Naughty girl!” Selena replied, dropping her head down to Justine’s ass.

Tom and Wade moved back to the end of the bed to watch as Selena slowly drug her tongue over Justine’s pussy slit. 

“Oh God!”  Justine groaned, pushing her ass back against Selena’s face.

“Heh, she’s good, huh girl?” Carlos asked as Selena began to lap her wet pussy.

“Fuck, she’s amazing!”  Justine moaned, jacking Carlos’s cock as Cathy licked his balls.

“How’s she taste?”

“Pretty good.” Selena replied, lifting her head up from Justine’s ass.

“Try the other one now.” Carlos said, pushing Justine’s head back down towards his crotch.

Selena moved over behind Cathy and dropped her head down to the pale ass.

At first touch, Cathy’s head shot backwards and she moaned loudly.

“I think she likes it!”  Carlos laughed as Selena eagerly licked her slit.

“Oh fuck!” Cathy screamed. 

“How does she taste?” Carlos asked.

“Very sweet.” Selena purred, lifting her head up for a moment from Cathy’s crotch before dropping it back down.

“You hear that baby? You got a sweet pussy. I hope it feels as good as it tastes.” Carlos commented, pushing Cathy back down towards his dick.

Selena licked Cathy for several minutes before switching back to Justine.  She continued this pattern, licking one girl for a minute then switching to the other, before both sisters were wiggling, moaning messes.

“Why don’t you try some ass girl? You know I’m gonna get up the back door tonight.” Carlos suggested.

Selena lifted her head up from Cathy’s pussy and grabbed the younger girl’s ass cheeks and pried them open. Carlos nodded as she pressed her tongue against the girl’s ass crack, wiggling it around against her pucker.

“Holy shit!”  Cathy screamed, jumping forward.

“Woah girl. Hold still before you break someone’s nose.” Carlos laughed, putting his hand on her shoulder. Selena continued to worm her tongue into the girl’s asshole and Cathy gasped loudly.

“Fuck, that feels so wild!  She’s up in my butt!” Cathy exclaimed

“That’s not the only thing that’s going up your butt tonight.” Carlos laughed as Selena pulled away and moved towards Justine.

“You ready girl?” Selena asked.

“Uh huh.” Justine replied.

“Say please.” Selena teased, spreading her tanned ass cheeks apart.

“Please. “

“Please what?”

“Please lick my butt!”  Justine pleaded.

Selena opened her ass cheeks wider and pushed her tongue against her brown pucker.

Justine moaned loudly and shoved her ass back against Selena’s face, wiggling it wildly.

“Damn, I think she likes it!  Did you know your girlfriend liked her ass licked?” Carlos asked Tom. 

Tom shook his head.

“Well, looks like you better get used to doing it, because that girl is a butt freak!” Carlos laughed as Selena eagerly ate Justine’s ass.

“Oh God. Fuck that’s so good! Lick it! Deeper! “ Justine yelled, bucking backwards against Selena.

“Damn, look who’s getting bossy now! Better get to it!” Carlos laughed.

Selena  sat up a bit higher on the bed and pried open Justine’s ass as wide as she could and shoved her tongue as deeply into her pucker as it would go.

“Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck!” Justine screamed, reaching back and grabbing Selena’s head and holding it against her ass, afraid she would leave.

“Freak girl! You’re a freak!  I think you need something bigger back there, what do you think?” Carlos laughed, pushing Cathy’s head all the way down to the root on his cock.

“Yes! Fuck yes!”  Justine screamed.

“You ready to get fucked up the ass? I mean, I haven’t even gotten up your pussy yet.”

“Yes!”  Justine yelled.

“Yes what?” Carlos asked.

“Fuck me. Fuck my pussy, fuck my ass I don’t care!”  she begged.

Carlos pushed Cathy off his cock and moved behind Justine. Selena quickly moved out of the way and took his place on the bed.  Justine kicked off her skirt and arched her back deeply as Carlos put his hands on her ass and pushed into her dripping pussy.

“Got to feel that pussy first.” Carlos grunted, sinking deep into her hot cunt as Cathy and Selena made out on the bed, watching.

“Oh fuck that’s big.”  Justine moaned, pushing back against Carlos

“Hot pussy on you girl!” Carlos commented, withdrawing then pushing back in firmly.

Justin purred, leaning her body back against his.

“Why don’t you two suck on some titties?” Carlos suggest, sliding his hands up and grabbing Justine’s shoulders, using them as leverage as he began to pump her.  Her firm breasts stuck out proudly and Cathy and Selena sat up, each taking a nipple in their mouths.

Justine moaned loudly, her hands wrapping behind Cathy and Selena’s heads as they sucked on her tits.

“Yeah man, that’s some good shit. You ever seen anything like that before?” Carlos asked Tom and Wade with a grin.

Both men shook their heads no.

“Yeah, didn’t think so.  Just getting started with the good stuff here boys.   Hey Sel, why don’t you sit on kid sister’s face. See how she is at pussy licking.” Carlos suggested.

“Fuck that’s a good idea. I’m dying here.” Selena replied, pulling her mouth away from Justine and tugging Cathy back onto the bed. The younger girl fell onto her back and Selena eagerly straddled her.

“I’ve never done this before!” Cathy cried as Selena’s crotch descended over her face.

“You’ll figure it out.” Selena laughed, grabbing the headboard and pressing her pussy against Cathy’s mouth.

The room could hear Cathy’s muffled protests, but soon after they became quite, except for soft lapping noises.

“Oh yeah, she’s learning!” Selena exclaimed, rocking her ass back and forth on Cathy’s head.

“That’s hot.” Justine commented, still pushing her body back against Carlos.

“You ever eat pussy before?” Carlos asked.

“No.” Justine replied lustily.  “But I’d love to try.”

“Cool. There happens to be an available one for you to munch on!” Carlos said with a laugh, putting his hand on the back of Justine’s head and pushing her down towards Cathy’s crotch.

“Wait, I can’t do that! That’s my sis...............” Justine started as Carlos firmly pressed her face against Cathy’s pussy.

“You’ve already made out with her, sucked my dick with her, and she’s sucked on your titties. Time to take the next step baby!” Carlos replied with a laugh, thrusting his hips forward roughly, forcing Justine forward.

“Oh hell yeah baby, you’re so fucking nasty!” Selena commented, turning to the side to look behind her as Justine began to slowly lick Cathy’s slit

“You know it baby. Just wait till I fuck her up the ass. It’s going to be a long night!” Carlos replied, grinning at Selena.

“Which one?”

“Both!” Carlos laughed, pumping Justine from behind, still holding her head in her sister’s crotch.  “How’s the kid sister doing?”

“Really fucking good! But she’s getting distracted now.” Selena replied with a mock pout.

“Awe, poor baby. Let’s switch it up.”  

Selena nodded and crawled off Cathy’s head. The younger girl let out at loud moan as she looked down and saw her sister between her legs.

“Oh God. Oh no! Oh Fuck!”  Cathy cried.

“Yeah baby, your big sister is munching on your box! How does she taste baby?”  Carlos asked, slapping Justine’s ass.  The older girl’s head popped up.

“Really sweet.”  She commented lustily, her face covered in juice.

“You gonna do this when you go home?” Carlos asked

“Might have to.” Justine replied, running her tongue over Cathy’s pussy.

“Told you she was a freak!” Carlos laughed.  “ Roll over short stuff, your sister wants to do you from behind while you eat my girlfriend.” He demanded. 

Selena lay down as Cathy slowly rolled over. The dark girl spread her legs wide and Cathy slowly dropped her head between them as Justine re positioned herself behind her sister.

“Damn, her ass is pale!”  Carlos laughed as he sunk back into Justine’s dripping cunt.

“Told you so.” Selena gasped as Cathy resumed licking her pussy.

“Get back to work!” Carlos commanded with a laugh, pushing Justine towards her sister’s ass.  Justine placed her hands on Cathy’s ass cheeks and began to lower her head.

“Do her ass.” Carlos directed.  Justine turned at Carlos and smiled, then pressed her face against her sister’s ass.

Cathy started to sit up but Selena held her firmly as Justine began to eagerly lick her ass.

“That’s it baby, lick it!” Selena commanded, wrapping her leg around Cathy’s head.

“Stick a finger in there, see what happens.” Carlos suggested.

Justine pulled her face away from Cathy’s butt and sucked on one of her fingers before slowly inserting it into her ass. Cathy shrieked into Selena’s pussy.

“It’s really tight!”  Justine commented lustily.

“Then loosen it up. I’m gonna fuck it later.” Carlos directed.  Justine nodded and began to slowly pump her finger in and out of Cathy’s butt.  The younger girl began to moan louder and louder, much to Selena’s pleasure.

“Keep doing that! She’s doing a great job on me.”  Selena panted, holding Cathy’s head firmly.

Justine nodded, alternating between licking her sister’s ass hole and pumping her finger in and out of it firmly as Carlos fucked her with increasing power.

“I’m gonna fill you up baby!”  Carlos grunted, grabbing Justine’s hips in both hands and slamming into her.

“Do it!” Justine exclaimed, shoving her ass back against him.

Cathy actually came first, her body unable to handle her sister’s penetrations of her ass. The younger girl tore loose of Selena’s grip and threw her head back, screaming loudly and thrashing around wildly as a powerful anal orgasm ripped through her body. Even Carlos paused for a second to watch the girl’s body flip around and spasm as she was overtaken.  Cathy finally flopped to the side of the bed, utterly exhausted.

“That was hot.” Carlos commented, thrusting back into Justine

“I’m so fucking close!” Selena whined.

“Finish her off.” Carlos commanded, shoving Justine’s face into Selena’s dripping pussy. The older girl eagerly wrapped her hands around Selena’s thighs and pressed her tongue into her crotch, quickly lapping away.

It only took a few seconds before Selena was moaning and thrashing around, tugging on her own nipples so hard that Wade and Tom thought they would rip off.

“Here it comes!”  Selena panted, clamping her thighs around Justine’s head and throwing her body backwards.  The darker girl flooded Justine’s face with her girl juice, adding hers to Cathy’s, which was still covering her face.

“Now it’s fucking party time!” Carlos called aloud, flipping Justine onto her back with a squeal. Her grabbed her slender ankles and pulled them backwards almost to her head and sunk his cock deeply into her abused pussy

“Oh fuck yeah! Fuck me!”  Justine begged, her hands clawing at Carlos’s back.

Carlos folded the girl in half and power fucked her furiously for several minutes as the room watched. His grunting grew louder and louder and Justine threw her head back, her pussy clenching down on his cock as he flooded it with his cum

“Fuck yeah bitch, take it!” Carlos yelled, shooting his load deep into her cunt.

“God yes!  Fill it up! I’m coming!” Justine screamed, throwing her head back as she dug her nails deep into his back.

Carlos held inside her for several seconds, emptying his balls inside her before finally pulling out with a wet POP noise. Justine lay back lazily, her legs spread open obscenely and Tom and Wade could see a river of Carlos’s cum leaking out of it.

“You’re a hot fuck baby.  I’m gonna need a second to recharge!”  Carlos replied, sitting on the bed next to Cathy.

“Fuck that was amazing. You’re a God.”  Justine replied wistfully. 

Carlos laughed.

“I do what I can.  Hey man, why don’t you clean up your girlfriend.” Carlos replied, looking at Tom.

“Oh fuck that sounds hot!”  Justine exclaimed. The entire room, including Wade, turned to look at Tom.  

Tom looked at Justine’s pussy, then at Wade, who shrugged.

“Heh, don’t worry, you’re not the first guy to eat my cum out of his girlfriend.” Carlos laughed as Tom slowly approached the bed.

“Really?” Justine asked as Tom dropped his head down towards her crotch.

“Yup. Wade over there is a newbie cock sucker too!” Carlos replied, rubbing his hand up and down Cathy’s thigh

“Oh fuck that’s so HOT!” Justine said loudly, the final word punctuated as Tom’s tongue found her slit.

“That’s it Tommy boy, get in there good and deep. Clean his cum out!” Selena demanded, sitting up to watch.

Tom put his hands on Justine’s thighs and began to lick her pussy more earnestly.

“He takes orders good.”  Carlos said with a laugh as he pushed Cathy down towards his cock.

“Yes he does.” Justine replied with purr. “I’ll have to remember that.”

“Well, I’m glad I could be of help.” Carlos laughed as Cathy sank her  mouth down on his dick, which was still covered in Justine’s juice.

“Uh, I want him to do my ass. That was so hot earlier when she was doing it.”  Justine groaned, looking at Selena.

“Then go for it!” Carlos replied, thrusting his growing cock into Cathy’s mouth.

“Ok!” She replied excitedly, jumping off the bed and moving around the edge. She placed her hands on the end of the bed and thrust her perky ass in her boyfriend’s face, arching her back with her legs far apart.  Tom looked up and leaned in, pushing his face between her taunt ass cheeks.

Wade could see Justine’s eyes close as she bit her bottom lip and wiggled her ass against her boyfriend’s face.

“Oh that’s so good!” She exclaimed.

“Make sure he gets it good and wet, your ass still has a date with my dick!” Carlos said with a grin.  Justine grinned back and nodded at him and thrust her ass back against Tom.

“I can’t wait!” Justine replied.  “You know, it would be hot if I had someone licking my pussy too!” She commented

“Well, I’m about to fuck your little sister, and I think Selena is still enjoying the show, so I think that nominates pretty boy over there.” Carlos replied, nodding at Wade.

Justine looked over at Wade.

“Two boys at once, sounds yummy!” She replied, beckoning him over and standing up.

Wade walked over to Justine, who suddenly pulled him in close and kissed him hard. 

Wade was taken aback, but Justine held him firmly, her mouth tasting of the flavors of Cathy, Selena and Carlos.

“Did you really suck Carlos’s big dick?” Justine asked, reaching down and unzipping Wade’s pants.

“He sure did. Tom’s too!”  Selena called out with a giggle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.