26 May 2008
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, Tina treats Dan to a picnic in the park followed by a sexy evening at the Quinte Convention Centre.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Tina made Casey’s cock rock solid, and Dan opened the condom wrapper for him. The clear sleeve was now over his cock, he positioned it between her legs. He pulled her tiny ass forward on James’s lap, so his cock was within reach of her.

Rob and Don held her legs spread wide as they all watched his cock penetrate her pussy. Casey’s pants were down to his knees, and Dan could see his ass cheeks flexing as he began fucking her.

“Slow down, tiger; I want to enjoy our fucking too,” she said, her hand on his shoulder.

“Guess I am a little anxious.” He established a slower pace. She looked into Dan’s eyes, releasing soft sighs timed with his thrusts. Tina had Rob and Don stand, releasing their hidden cocks.

“This is more like it: a cock in each hand to be sucked on while another is fucking me. I’m enjoying the perfect marriage. I have a husband that I love deeply, and he encourages me and takes pleasure in different men fucking me.”

Casey continued fucking this married slut as she began sucking two others to life. A free hand would take pictures and videos of her performance.

Dan was also highly aroused, and taking his cock from his pants, he began to stroke it. Please, honey, don’t jerk off this time. Dan will jerk off for me as men fuck me. I don’t know if you’ll get fucked here tonight, but I do have plans later on for your cum.” Wondering what she had planned, she returned his hard cock to his pants.

Dan used his phone to take videos and pictures of Tina being fucked and sucking on two cocks.

Soon, Casey grew anxious and grunted his cum into her. Once his last spasm subsided, he pulled out, his condom wrinkled, and the tip filled with his white cream.

He moved back and was immediately replaced by Rob. His condom was already on, and his cock easily slid into her wet pussy and began his fuck.

Tina looked at Dan, enjoying her fuck with Rob. His cock was a little thicker than Casey’s and filled her in more. “I feel bad that I have four wonderful cocks and you have no pussy to fuck.”

“That’s alright. I’m happy that you’re enjoying yourself.”

“We’ll have to find you a nice pussy to fuck,” she paused from sucking Don’s cock.


Tina adjusted her pose on James’s lap, wrapping her legs around Rob’s hips, his cock sinking deeper into her. “Mmm, this feels so fucking good! Thank you, honey! You are such a good husband to me. I love you!”

“I love you too. I can see you’re having fun.”

“I know you wanted to fuck me, Don, but I’m thirsty for some cum down my throat,” she stated, staying on his cock.

“Let me see him cum in your mouth,” Dan desired.

“I always do.”

Tina looked so sensual, taking Rob’s steady thrusts and staring at Dan as she sucked on Don’s cock. “You look so fucking beautiful,” he smiled, taking more videos and pictures of her.

Soon, Rob warned her and grunted loudly, announcing his cum into her. They now watched as she continued on Don’s cock, and a minute later, he told her. Tina replaced her mouth with her hand and stroked his slimy cock rapidly until he grunted his creamy load onto her tongue.

She let them see it pooling on her tongue, then swallowed and showed it was gone. “Fuck!” Casey sighed at the erotic sight. She returned to sucking his cock until she’d drained it dry.

“Your wife sure gives a good blow job,” Don complimented.

“I have dozens of satisfied customers,” she smiled, boasting about her often-enjoyed pleasure, though most of it was a lie.

“The only one left to fuck me is James. I’m sorry if I’ve sat on your cock for so long. I hope it can get hard.”

“It has already.”

Tina now made Casey’s lap her seat, allowing their hands to cover her tits. She used her mouth to bring his cock to life, and then he attempted to roll on his condom.

“Having trouble?” She asked. “Let Dan do it. My husband has put condoms on several cocks so they can fuck me.”

Dan didn’t wait for his answer; taking the rubber, he placed the opening over the head. He caressed James’s cock, and, stroking it, worked the condom down the hard shaft. Once on, he stroked him several more times.

“Thank you, my love.” Tina smiled, her heel urging James closer. They watched his cock seemingly swallowed by her pussy, and he began fucking her.

“At least you didn’t ask me to suck on his cock,” Dan joked.

“I was tempted to ask, but I didn’t want my four studs to be offended that you would suck cock and swallow cum for me.” She quietly laughed at how Dan had accidentally revealed what he would do for her.

“Don’t look at me with love in your eyes,” Rob cautioned him.

“You can relax; I don’t suck cock that often. I’m more interested in my wife receiving a good fucking from you guys than sucking your cocks.”


Tina motioned for Dan to stand next to her. She smiled up at him as she released his cock into the air. She squeezed the long, semi-hard shaft, causing a large drop of clear to pop out. Her tongue spread it around the head, and then she began sucking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.