26 May 2008 - Cover

26 May 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Tina treats Dan to a picnic in the park followed by a sexy evening at the Quinte Convention Centre.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Dan returned and smiled, noticing Tina had already engaged in conversation with several men. The intersection of her crossed legs and short hem gave the slightest hint of bare pussy.

“Here you are, honey,” he said, offering her the glass of red wine.

“Thank you, my love. What are you drinking?” She asked about the clear glass.

“Diet Seven Up because I’m driving us home later.”

She moved sideways on the crowded couch to make room for Dan, the four men noticing her bare pussy. The guy next to her appreciated the closeness, looking at her endlessly slender legs.

Introductions were made by Don, Rob, James, and Casey. They are employed by Playfair Electronics and are in Belleville for their annual convention.

“I’m Tina,” she smiled, offering her hand.

“I’m her husband, Dan.”

“I hope you don’t mind me saying so, but you have quite a hot-looking wife,” Rob observed, and the others agreed.

“Yes, she definitely is a beauty,” he agreed, his arm around her waist, hugging her close. She rested her hand high on his leg, near his crotch.

Tina took several sips from her glass of red wine, then had to lean over to place it on the table. Her breasts strained to slip from her dress, and her legs bent to the left, revealing her bare pussy to James and Casey.

“What do you do for a living, Dan?” Rob asked.

“I’m retired from the federal and municipal governments and enjoying life while my lovely wife works.”

“What line of work are you in, Tina?” Don asked, his eyes stripping her dress off.

“I’m in banking. I love playing with numbers. The sixty-nine position—I mean, the sixty-nine number—is one of my favourites.”


Tina had Dan move his arm from behind her, placing his hand high on her left leg. Each one watched him smooth her skin dangerously close to her pussy. She leaned again to pick up her glass, her right nipple slightly in view. She loved how her dress was making her naked for the men and wiggled her ass on the seat, growing sexually restless.

“I wish I could get my wife to wear a dress like yours,” Casey admitted. The others looked at her, appreciating her sensual presence.

“I love wearing this dress for Dan. It’s so soft and light, it feels like I’m always naked for him and other men to appreciate.”

“It wouldn’t be the first time you ended up naked in a bar for several men to enjoy,” Dan enticed.

“No, it wouldn’t, and you love to encourage me to show off my sexy body.”

“I appreciate perfection and enjoy other men seeing it too.”

“Maybe we could appreciate you too,” Rob hoped.

“You never know; we might be able to see what rises up,” she smiled, teasingly placing her hand high on his leg.

Don leaned to James and whispered, “Wearing a dress like that and showing her cunt so freely, I bet she’d be an easy fuck, even if she is married.”

Tina sensed they were talking about her, and smiling spread her legs even more. She rested her elbow on Dan’s arm, her fingers casually playing with the narrow fabric covering her breasts. He continued to rub her inner thigh, slightly closer to her exposed pussy.

“We were going to check out one of the bars in the Convention Centre called Barney’s. Would you and Tina like to join us?” Don asked.

Dan and Tina looked at each other, laughing lightly. “We’d love to,” she replied to them. “Hmm, I and five men all to myself; aren’t I a lucky wife?” She hinted.

James and Casey led the way, with Tina holding Dan’s hand. “This is better than I ever hoped for. I’ll be the perfect slutty wife for you, a very easy fuck,” she said quietly to his ear. With Don and Rob following, looking at her fabulous body, Dan placed his right arm around her right ass cheek playing with the short hem.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.