26 May 2008 - Cover

26 May 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Tina treats Dan to a picnic in the park followed by a sexy evening at the Quinte Convention Centre.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Karen had packed the needed essentials for their picnic, including a damp cloth for Tina to clean her pussy as best she could.

“Let’s pick up and take everything back to the car, then go for another walk,” she suggested.

“I’m sure Major has several scores to settle with a few squirrels.”

They walked hand in hand to become caressing their waists. “I can feel your eyes taking off my clothes,” she smiled at his lustful gaze.

“You are so incredibly beautiful. Guess what my tongue is doing.”

“Licking my pussy after another satisfying fuck?”

“At least you left Major out of it this time,” he joked.

“He can’t have me all the time,” she grinned.

They continued on their lover’s stroll past the spot they first met. She sat on a bench, posing seductively for Dan’s several pictures. She’d look both ways on the path if Major wanted to lick her pussy. Feeling naughty, she’d accidentally, on purpose, let her bare pussy be viewed by those passing by.

“It’s four in the afternoon; let’s go to my home to begin the next part of our day.”

“I’m all yours.”


The rumbling sounds of Dan’s Shelby drew admiring stares as he drove down Tina’s street to her duplex. Parked in her driveway, she took a duffel bag from the trunk and, taking his hand, carried it inside.

“What’s in the backpack?”

“Your next mission, should you choose to accept it, Ethan Hunt?” Tina smiled.

“That was a cute one, Tina, but I look like Tom Hanks, not Tom Cruise. So I’m going to be on an impossible mission?” He asked, going along with the gag.

She went to him, her body embracing his with a kiss. “It’s highly possible that your mission tonight, should you choose to accept it, will terminate with you between my legs.”

“Hmm, that could be a very dangerous journey, but the risk is well worth it to complete my assignment!” He couldn’t help but laugh, and she shrieked as he lifted her in his arms.

“Let’s take a shower together, then have another fuck, then go out to dinner, my treat. Everything you need is in the bag.”

“My summer pants, polo shirt, shampoo, and soap?” He listed the contents of the bag.

“You said you didn’t like using a woman’s soap, so Karen packed your own.”


Dan and Tina enjoyed a sensual shower together; her mouth and soap cleansed his cock, while he preferred to sample her pussy once it was washed. They made love, then she had him change into his good clothes and wait for her in the living room.

Fastening his pants, he could feel something in the right pocket. His hand revealed three condoms and two Viagra pills. “Somebody plans on me being a very busy boy.”

Dan thumbed through the current edition of Cosmopolitan magazine, waiting for her to appear. Her bedroom door opened, and she sauntered to him. “Wow, look at you!” His eyes widened.

“Just a little thing I thought I’d throw on,” she smiled.

“I guess it’s little!” He remarked on the nonexistent hem and deepest plunging neckline she’d ever worn for him.

Her dress was held in position around her neck like a halter top. It plunged incredibly wide and low, revealing the inner halves of her breasts to almost show her nipples. The hem ended very high above her knees, and turning around to model it for him, the rear plunged to the small of her back. A side view showed the form of her breasts where they meet her body.

She stepped closer to him. “I love this polyester material. It’s so soft and light, it feels like I’m naked.”

“You almost are,” he agreed, his eyes taking in her sensual beauty.

“I love how the material has a sheen to it and changes from different hues of black to purple, dark blue, and green. But the best part of my dress, besides looking incredibly sexy on me, is that when I turn side to side, the material becomes semi-transparent.”

She turned sideways and asked, “Can you see my breasts and nipples?”

“Yes, I can, very easily.”

“And now, can you see my pussy?” She asked, slightly adjusting her pose.

“Yes, I can. I’m able to see that your pussy is bald.”

“And the hem is so short, the only way I cover my pussy is with my hands or by crossing my legs.”

“I bet a dress like that has launched dozens of hard-ons.”

“I’m sure it has.”

“You’ve worn that dress out by yourself? Isn’t that a little dangerous?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.