26 May 2008 - Cover

26 May 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Tina treats Dan to a picnic in the park followed by a sexy evening at the Quinte Convention Centre.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“One of these times I’d like us to be caught fucking outdoors,” she mentioned.

“I’m surprised no one has seen us so far. If we were to go parking at night and fuck in the back seat of one of our cars, we’d likely be caught.”

“Just like teenagers,” she smiled, her leg holding her lover in place.


Dan held off cumming once, but she encouraged him not to do so a second time. “I love that certain expression on your face when you’re about to cum.”

She cupped his face in her hands as his cock erupted inside her. “Uhhh, umph, umph, uhhh!” He gently groaned.

“Mmm, I love the sound of you cumming!” She said this, holding him close to her breasts.

“That was a good, strong one!” He exhaled.

“I love pleasing you.”

“I should return the favour.”

“You don’t have to always make me cum. Sometimes I’m not ready or able.”

He rested lightly on her as they shared several soft kisses. She motioned him onto his back, quickly turning around in the sixty-nine position, and began sucking his cock clean. Dan held her hips as her pussy began leaking out his cum. He opened his mouth, his tongue sticking out to catch his cream.

Tina laughed lightly as Major continued his light whimpers. “You get yours in a minute.”

“Don’t let him lick my cock!” He asked in fear.

“Another time, perhaps,” she said, taking him deep into her mouth to his balls. He motioned her lower, his tongue licking her wet hole.


They returned to lying side by side, sharing a cold drink. Major slowly crawled closer, as if he couldn’t be seen. He whined again and then curled up to lick his partially protruding cock.

“I think Major wants his turn,” he said.

“I think so too. I’ll stay on my back, so we’re less conspicuous. Once he’s locked inside me, we’ll be together for a while. Here, boy!” She motioned him closer, spreading her legs wider.

Major’s nose went immediately for her pussy, licking wildly the remnants of their fucking.

Dan watched as she urged him up to her body. She rose slightly to lower his hips and then gently stroked his cock, aiming it towards her hole. He looked at his long, red, rubber-looking cock with its pointed tip and began to enter her. Major shuffled closer, sinking deeper.

Tina adjusted her pose, allowing the deepest penetration of his cock. “We normally do it doggy; pardon the pun. The human position isn’t as good for him.”

Major began doing what was a natural instinct: trying to mate. It made no difference to him; his lover was not a dog. He began at a pace so quick, that Dan could never match it for speed.

Tina smoothed her hands over his soft, furry coat, his tongue partially out as he breathed. “I wish I could fuck that fast!” He mentioned.

“Then you would cum in thirty seconds. Dogs are built for endurance.”

Major continued with his frantic pace. She held Dan’s hand, looking at him for his acceptance. “I know I have asked this before; do you think badly of me for allowing him to fuck me?”

“No, I don’t. You fit right in with our family. To most, it would be utterly disgusting, but I find it arousing to see the mating of my beautiful woman and her dog.”

“Thank you for understanding. I love you so much, Dan!” She leaned to meet his lips and his hand on her breast as Major continued to love her.


“I’ve watched him and Sarge fucking the girls before; does it hurt you? He sure is pounding his cock into you,” he asked, placing a hand on his rump to feel the power of his muscular fucking action.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.