26 May 2008 - Cover

26 May 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Tina treats Dan to a picnic in the park followed by a sexy evening at the Quinte Convention Centre.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Dan was cleaning the swimming pool when he was alerted by Sarg and Major that someone was at the front door.

“We have an unexpected visitor,” Karen announced, escorting a beautiful, short, auburn-haired woman towards him.

“Tina, what a pleasant surprise! What are you doing, playing hooky from work at the bank?” He joked.

“Partly, I took the afternoon off from work to be with you.”

“Aren’t I the lucky one?” He smiled as she caressed her sensual body against his. His pulse instantly quickened as they shared a passionate kiss. She gave him a sly-looking grin as she guided his hand up under her business blouse.

“You wear a cupless bra at work?” He asked, feeling her bare breast supported by the soft fabric.

“Just because I have to cover up at work doesn’t mean I can’t wear a sexy bra or panties underneath. I love how it gives the illusion that I’m wearing a bra while showing my bare breasts through the thin material of my blouse. An extra button left undone and a little lean forward give special customers a little skin to view, accidentally on purpose, of course.”

“I get the feeling that Karen and Wendy had a hand in your choice of lingerie?”

“They had a hand and a mouth in place to convince me of the benefits of feeling sexy at work.”

“With you and Wendy at work, I should pay a special visit to the bank.”

“You have, and we appreciate your visits. Isn’t it strange that when you visit us, the women’s washroom is suddenly out of order?” she grinned.

“Usually, it’s the guy who wants a quickie from his wife or girlfriend, not the other way around,” he joked, making her nipple hard.

“That’s part of making our day at work, making out with you,” she punned and he laughed lightly.

“I took the afternoon off from work to be with you and have a special treat in mind for us.”

“Hmm, I love surprises from my girls.” He smiled, then looked at Karen. “Did you have anything to do with this?”

“Who, me?” She tried to reply innocently. “This was all Tina’s idea.”

“I’ll go and change into something nice for us while you get ready,” she said, kissing him quickly.

Karen watched Tina’s figure from behind as she entered the house. “She’s just like Wendy; she puts my heart rate up without even trying.”

“You’re just constantly horny for pussy,” he joked.

“And cock!” She laughed, lightly kissing her lover.


Tina returned minutes later wearing a white halter top that revealed her sexy shoulders and scooped low and wide to expose almost more breast than it covered. Her short, peach-coloured mini skirt accented her long, slender legs.

“Wow, aren’t you a natural beauty?” He complimented her, admiring her sensual figure.

“I wanted to wear something that would attract your attention,” she mentioned, accepting his embrace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.