Just Ask Nicely

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A less-than-lovely woman has to take the initiative to have a sex life. A valuable lesson is learned and used.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   .

Marnie didn’t get asked out. She was passed over for girls with more beauty or breasts. But she had the same needs for companionship and passion as they did, just few opportunities to get those needs satisfied.

She was in her first year at the community college where she got more respect than high school. Her brain was sharp and had gotten her good grades and a small scholarship. A great enjoyment was the debate club where she had some interactions that made her feel better about herself.

Needing some income to pay costs that exceeded her scholarship, she found a babysitting job for a single father who worked second shift. When the young children were put to bed she could study. Roger was a quiet guy and she hardly knew him.

One Friday evening when he got home at one am, having called to say he would be late, she could tell he’d been drinking. “I went out with the guys for a change,” he explained, “It was fun and sad too.”

Marnie followed up on that, her empathetic side triggered, “Why so?”

“They all talked about their wives or girlfriends and I couldn’t say anything. I got to missing my wife so much.”

Marnie knew that his wife switched her sexual interest after birthing two children and ran off with a girlfriend. Roger had stayed away from women for the last year. In a surge of sympathy and need, she put her arms around him and said softly, “I’m lonely too. Could we make each other feel better?”

He stared at her and then tears ran down his cheeks as he kissed her.

Marnie whispered, “I want to make love with you. No man has ever even touched my body so you must show me how.” He led her to his bed.

This was a wonderful time of discovery and Roger was very good at taking it slow. As the moment of consummation arrived, Roger said he didn’t have any condoms.

“I want it to be natural. I think I’m safe tonight.”

There was no pain since she’d used facsimiles to explore what a real man would feel like. He was SO much better and he showed her just how much several times before the kids demanded attention in the morning. They were too young to understand why she was there in the morning. Her parents seemed to accept her explanation that he had been out too late to bring her home.

After she expressed her displeasure the first time he used a condom, he offered to get her a contraceptive implant and she happily accepted. Quite a few times a week she would finish her babysitting with a “bang” and go home glowing and oozing.

In her subconscious she knew it would eventually happen with his rebuilt self-confidence. He would date. When she was there on a non-work night without saying why she was sad enough that the kids even noticed. So much tension was built up that on his return she had to ask, “Were you on a date?” He nodded. “Did you have sex with her?”

Roger put his hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes, “No, it was our first date! She is nice and I’ll probably see her again but I’m not rejecting you. We are in different places in our lives and our relationship is good but really can’t go beyond what it is. You are free to date too, you know.”

She cried quietly as they coupled. It was easy for him to say she could date but who would ask her? Remembering how she had started with the man who had just given himself to her she decided to act on the saying, “If you don’t ask, you don’t get.”

The good-looking guys at school were often in the company of women. She looked for those who weren’t but had some decent attributes. One somewhat older guy who she’d had some spirited exchanges with seemed like a loner. Gathering up her self-confidence, she asked him to a folk-concert at the college. She told Roger she was unavailable to babysit that night and he looked at her with a smile.

Tim offered to buy her dinner and took her to an inexpensive diner, but she knew he was a student too so appreciated it. The local folk duo were good and she had one of their CD’s. Her date had a lively conversation with her before he took her home. She reached up and gave him a kiss a bit more than just friendly. Her pussy needed manual attention before she could sleep.

Monday night when Roger got home from work, Marnie was in a robe, the usual sign that she was wanting intimacy. As he slipped into her pussy he asked with a smile, “How was your date? Did you have sex with him?” She spanked his easily reached ass as she answered, “Aren’t you the curious one? No, it was our first date.”

“While you were occupied I went over the Julie’s house with the kids.” That was his new girlfriend. “They played together until they fell asleep and then we played. Lots of touchy-feely but no dick-dipping, YET. She’s a hot one I think.”

“So am I you stud,” exclaimed Marnie, “now get busy!”

A few nights later he asked Marnie to stay over and she was awakened at midnight instead of the usual ten pm arrival on a worknight. As he slipped into bed she rolled her nude body towards him and felt for his cock, finding it softer than usual. “Is this all used up or can you spare a gift for a friend?” She tried to make light of what she knew had happened.

He began swelling and wordlessly got into the familiar horizontal dance. She couldn’t ignore the facts so let the unspoken be erotic, wondering how the other woman had felt to him but pleased that he still found her desirable. They fucked again before the kids woke up. She had to scoot to get to class before they could talk.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.