Public Incestuous Passion
Chapter 3: Sisters’ Naughty Display

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sisters’ Naughty Display - Melody gets off having sex with her brothers and sisters in public while young Becky is awakened to her own incestuous desires witnessing the wild and free Melody.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

Melody Samuels

I smacked my half-brother, and my lover, on his naked, muscular ass. “Fix those pipes, stud.” Clint turned around, a big grin on his mouth. “I’m skilled at laying pipes!”

It was the next morning after he pinned me against the refrigerator and fucked me hard. It was nice to be hammered so hard by him. It had me buzzing, but it sucked that he wasn’t coming to our high school today. It was supposed to be my turn to enjoy him during lunch. Between school and working at Mrs. Hiragawa’s drug store, Clint’s time was already taken up with so many concerns, so us women in his harem had to enjoy him when we could.

And I was missing out because the plumbing in our kitchen burst yesterday morning.

Clint was staying home to fix it. Our deceased father taught Clint how to work with his hands. None of us knew it, but our father was training Clint to be a man, to take care of his women (namely his sisters like me). I don’t know what would have happened if our father hadn’t died two years ago, but I imagine he would have mentored Clint into taking us all in hand at the proper time.

“Don’t let Zoey and Stefani distract you when they wake up,” I said. Zoey, our older sister, had gradated from high school last year and worked nights as a stripper. During the day, she and her girlfriend, Stefani, watched the babies while Pam and I were at school.

“They’re watching the babies,” Clint said.

I slipped my arms around his neck, pressing my body against his. “Riiiiiiight.”

Clint gave me a grin. “Mmm, I’ll be focused on playing with my pipes until I’m done.”

“Then you’ll come to school, right?”

He squeezed my ass through my skirt, pulling me against his naked body. “We’ll see.”

I sighed. No lunch fun for me. I guess I’d get him tomorrow.

His mouth claimed mine in a kiss. I shuddered against him, loving the feel of his mouth on mine. Warmth fluttered through me. My pussy clenched, lusts igniting. I wanted him to pin me against the wall. To fuck me so hard. His cock swelled hard, pressing into the front of me. He was so strong. My heart fluttered.

Something thudded in the background.

Clint broke the kiss with a groan. “Alicia is tapping her foot.”

“Huh?” I asked, blinking.

“We have to get to school!” Alicia said.

I looked behind me. My little sister, her hair gathered in a pair of light-brown pigtails, that swayed about her face, stared at us, arms folded across her chest. She looked younger than her fifteen years, almost child-like in her frilly, pink dress and white leggings. Pam and Lee stood with her, a wicked grin on Lee’s face while Pam had a soft smile on her face. You’d never know the Japanese girl was our half-sister.

Which made it so much fun that she was Clint’s other girlfriend.

“Fine, fine, cupcake,” I said, breaking away from our brother. “Bye, Clint. Love you.”

“Love you,” he said and smacked my ass. “And I love you, Pam, and my princess.”

Alicia beamed while Pam said, “Love you, Clint.”

“And you, slut, I want you on your best behavior,” Clint said, giving the pregnant Lee a hard look. “If I find out you weren’t listening to your sisters, you won’t get any sex for a month.”

“Yes, Master,” Lee said, attempting to make her her mischievous face look innocent. “I’ll be good.”

I rolled my eyes. Lee liked to be a brat. She wasn’t nearly as bad as she was over a year ago. Clint figured out how to punish her: not by spanking or or tying her up or humiliating her before the entire school, she loved that, but denying her any orgasms. That controlled her behavior.

Mostly.

I slipped my arm around my Japanese half-sister’s waist and took Alicia’s hand with the other. Lee followed behind us to the car. Though my mother taught at our high school, she drove her own car. Who wanted to show up to school driving with their mom?

Even if she was a sex slave like Lee.

As I drove to school, the excitement in my pussy surged down a new direction as my thoughts drifted over to Becky Yates. I wondered what that fifteen-year-old and her brother got up to at her house last night. I was excited to hear about it.

I squirmed as I drove, remembering the naughty fun we had, how hot it was eating her virgin pussy out while her older brother watched us. I set it up so he could “find” us having our lesbian tryst in gym supply closet. It was so hot to sit there and stare at Tim while his little sister devoured my pussy, her naked ass and untouched snatch pointed right at him.

It had to put such naughty thoughts into his mind. I could tell he liked what he saw. I hoped that they had such naughty fun. That they were just getting up to wild delight. My pussy was just so juicy imagining that cute girl losing her virginity to her brother.

I loved incest so much. If I couldn’t enjoy Clint today, at least another sister was getting some from her brother.

“What has gotten into you?” Pam asked.

I grinned at her as I pulled into our school parking lot. “Just my little side-project.”

“Side-project?” Alicia asked from the back seat. “Are you being naughty?”

“Yep, cupcake,” I said, putting the car into park. “That’s something big sisters get to do. But you need to be a good little sister for Clint.”

“Of course,” Alicia said, sounding offended. “I’m not Lee.”

“Nope,” Lee said, sounding proud.

We piled out of the car and walked across the parking lot. I smiled when I saw Becky waiting outside the school, the slender, black-haired girl straightening when she saw me. She had her hands clasped before her, a smile growing across her face.

“I’ll see you later,” Pam said. She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips. “Love you.”

“Love you, too,” I said to my girlfriend-sister.

“Bye!” Alicia said then darted into the school with all the enthusiasm of a little girl. Lee sauntered in after her.

“So, did he do it?” I asked her.

She sighed. “No, no. But I felt him looking at me all night. Our parents were home. We just ... couldn’t get alone.”

“Right, right, parents,” I said, shaking my head. I was so used to our mothers being in on the fun, serving Clint as his sex slaves. “Maybe you should seduce them, too.”

Becky’s eyes bulged. Her jaw dropped. Then she shook her head. “They’re my parents.”

I couldn’t help my smile as I slipped an arm around her neck and pulled her close to me. “Fine, fine. So we’ll have to do it here at school. Let me think about it. We’ll meet for lunch, okay?”

“Sure,” Becky said, her cheeks burning bright. “Here? We could get caught.”

“I know,” I said, my pussy so wet. If Clint wasn’t around, I’d have to find my own amusements.


Becky Yates

I was scared and excited for lunch.

I wanted to make love to Tim, to lose my virginity to him, but doing it here at school, where anyone could catch us—like a teacher—frightened me. But Melody was so fearless. She was so brave. She would commit incest anywhere. I wasn’t her. It was hard enough just letting her lead me into seducing my brother.

If it wasn’t for her, I would still be hiding in my room wishing I could masturbate to my brother having sex with me, while too frightened that my mother or father would hear my panting and gasping, the creaking of my bed springs.

I entered the cafeteria, my head scanning around for Melody. I spotted her sisters sitting at a table, along with some of their friends, the two Hispanic sisters that were rumored to be lovers. At the very least, if you were a girl who wanted to get your pussy licked, Juana would make her older sister Carmelita do it. There was James and his sister Jenny. Were they also lovers? Rumor had it she was pregnant. Was it James’s child?

I rubbed my belly and wondered what it would be like to have my brother’s child. That would make things so complicated. I was on the pill, so that wouldn’t happen. My mother insisted. She seemed to think I’d start having sex at any time.

If only she knew who I wanted to have sex with...

But I didn’t see Melody at the table. I bit my lip, my hips wiggling from side to side. Did she go home? Was she running late? Where was—

“Hey.”

I let out a screech, startled by the voice speaking right behind me. I whipped around, heart pounding, and found Melody arching a plucked-narrow eyebrow at me. She stood there, looking so sexy with her blonde hair gathered in a pair of braids, keeping her strands out of her cute face. Amusement danced in her hazel eyes as she shook her head.

“Someone’s jumpy,” Melody said.

“Sorry,” I said, my heart thudding cold excitement through my veins. “I’m just...”

“Eager? Excited?” She paused, leaning closer. “Horny to fuck your brother?”

“Yes!” I said.

“Perfect.”

She took my hand. I shivered at it, my skin feeling galvanized by her touch. It raced up my arm to my nipples, puckering them. I could remember eating her pussy. I never thought I would do anything with a girl, and yet she tasted so good. I could remember the flavor of her sweet snatch as I ate her while feeling my brother staring at me.

Lusting after me.

She lead me across the cafeteria. I couldn’t help but smile as she did. I felt like everyone was watching us, knowing that we were ... lovers? Were we lovers? I mean, we made love. She was my first time, even if I was still a virgin. I still had my hymen. My heart pounded faster and faster. I saw my brother sitting with his friends on his swim team.

Tim straightened. He was a tall guy with black hair like me. He wasn’t as broad-shouldered as Clint, but I thought he was sexier. He had this strength to him. And he was so handsome in his speedo while swimming, all his muscles bunching and flexing. He was sleek. His eyes were on me, following me as we walked by him.

I gave him a smoky smile.

He licked his lips.

I squeezed Melody’s hand, making a whimpering sound. It rose from my throat as my pussy went molten with lust for him. Melody let out a purring sound, nodding her head. And then we were leaving the cafeteria, entering the halls.

The sound of all the talking, laughing, and clattering of food trays faded as we entered the quiet hallways. We took a few turns, moving deeper into our school and ... I thought I heard footsteps behind us. I glanced, seeing a shadow stretching down the hallway, approaching the corner.

But not rounding it.

Was someone following us? Ghosting behind us?

I shivered as we reached the stairs. Our footsteps echoed as we climbed it and I thought ... I heard our stalker hurrying down the hallway to keep up with us. My skin grew tighter and tighter. It had to be my brother. He had to think we were going to have sex.

And he wanted to watch it again.

He wanted to see me again.

I gripped Melody’s hand with my right, my left clutching the front of my blouse. I licked my lips as we headed past the second floor and headed up to the third. My brother crept up the stairs behind us, adding another set of echoing thuds up the stairs.

This was happening. My breath quickened. My heart throbbed.

My eyes widened as we reached the third floor and she led me to the right. The hallway bent ahead. Just around that corner was where I caught Melody and her brother having sex last Friday. Just right there, pinned against the locker. No one was up here at this time of day. I quivered, my heart thudding.

“Mmm, I’m going to teach you how to suck a cock today,” Melody said.

“Like ... like my brother’s cock?” I found myself saying, knowing Tim had to hear us. I knew he was at the top of the stairs waiting for us to round the corner.

“Sure, Tim’s cock, or any guy’s cock,” Melody said, her voice liquid. “It’s an important thing to know.”

“But how—” Before I could finish asking my question, she pressed me against the locker room and kissed me.

I shuddered against her. Her mouth nibbled on my lips. I closed my eyes, excitement surging through my pussy. My hips wiggled from side to side as her tongue danced through my mouth. This was so hot.

Anyone could catch us.

My brother ... My brother could...

Melody broke the kiss. A dizzy thrill washed through me. My head swayed from side to side as I blinked my eyes. Her hazel eyes swam before me as she rubbed her nose against mine. I struggled to gather my thoughts, to ask the question I started to before she ambushed me.

“But, but, how?” I asked. “You don’t have a cock.”

“Mmm, but I have a dildo,” she said, breaking way from me. She pulled a strap-on dildo out of her purse before dropping the bag to the floor. Then she ripped up her skirt. I shuddered at the sight of her naked pussy, lips shaved save for that strip of blonde hair down to her snatch.

“You’re just so wild,” I said while catching a glimpse of movement at the corner.

Tim peeked around the corner.

“So brave,” I continued.

“And you’re not?” Melody asked a she stepped into the harness. She lifted the black vinyl up her sleek legs, the fleshy-toned dildo bobbing before her. It had a bright, red tip. It looked sculpted to be as realistic as possible. It even had balls. “You came up to me and asked me to help you out. And now look at you, you’re about to suck my girl-dick right here, right now.”

I swallowed as she adjusted her dildo, pressing the base against her pussy, tightening the straps. The fake cock bobbed and swayed before her as she wiggled her hips. She grinned at me when she finished, arching a blonde eyebrow at me.

“Well, why aren’t you on your knees sucking my cock?” she asked. “This is something every little sister needs to know.”

I fell to my knees. I ignored that flare of pain and stared at the tip of the fake dick. It had a slit at the tip, the crown almost looking like a mushroom tip. The shaft was thick and long, and even veiny. The balls looked so heavy.

“Now first, cup the balls,” Melody said, her hands ripping off her top to bare her round breasts. They bounced, so firm, her dusky nipples hard. “Be gentle. You don’t want to squeeze them too hard. Guy’s don’t like that. Then, with your other hand, grab the shaft and stroke it.”

I swallowed as I obeyed her. A strange excitement shot through me. I could almost believe she had a cock. I cupped the balls, cradling them with my right hand while my left grasped the shaft. It was cool and felt rubbery, but had a slickness to it. I pumped up and down it, imagining it was Tim’s cock. My pussy clenched at the thrill.

Movement peeked around the corner.

“Now flutter your tongue against the tip,” Melody said. “That’s the most sensitive part of a guy’s dick. Pay a lot of attention to it.”

“Okay,” I said then licked my lips, wetting them. They kept going dry.

I leaned my head forward, staring at the tip. My tongue fluttered out, sliding across it. I tasted the rubbery flavor while my tongue swirled around it. I shuddered, my hips swaying from side to side. My pussy grew so hot in my panties, my juices flowing as I wished this was Tim’s dick.

“Now slide your lips over the tip,” Melody said, her firm tits jiggling above me as she swayed. “Mind your teeth. Guys don’t like that. But seal those lips tight and suck on my girl-dick.”

I obeyed her. I kept my teeth away from the tip as I slid my lips over it. It felt so naughty doing this. My cheeks hollowed. My tongue caressed the tip still, stroking it as I sucked. It felt so nice doing this.

Melody made such wicked sounds like she could feel my mouth on it. It inspired me to keep sucking. To keep pleasing her. My hand stroked up and down the shaft, the other massaging her balls, my knuckles brushing the wet folds of her pussy.

“Mmm, just like that,” Melody purred. “That’s how a little sister sucks a girl-dick. It’s good, isn’t it?”

I nodded my head, sucking so hard. Saliva dribbled down my chin. That only made me feel more wanton as I made those naughty sounds. I turned my head, moving it, bobbing it. Melody grinned at me, nodding her head.

She grasped a handful of my black hair, her hips undulating, pumping the dildo in and out of my mouth, stirring it around inside my mouth. Her left hand groped her own tits, sliding back and forth from breast to breast, tweaking her nipple. She twisted it, whimpering.

“Mmm, that’s it, you little slut,” she groaned. “Just such a good little sister. Sucking that cock.”

I was.

“Loving it. You want to make me cum.”

I did.

“You wish I had jizz to spurt into your mouth.”

I whimpered at that. My pussy clenched. I sucked so hard. I wanted that. I wanted Tim’s cum spurting into my mouth. He was watching me right now, witnessing me learning how to suck a dick. I bobbed my mouth so hard. My lips slid up and down the shaft while I fisted the base. My tongue caressed it.

I wanted to please Melody. My brother. My eyes squeezed shut. I pictured his slim, muscular body rising over me. That it was his strong hand gripping my hair. That it was a warm cock. Tim’s cock. I whimpered, drool running down my chin as I gave such a sloppy, enthusiastic blowjob.

“Ooh, yes, yes, yes, you are so eager for cum!” groaned Melody. “What a shame I’m a girl.”

I moaned in agreement.

“What a shame there’s not a cute guy around with a cock.” She pinched her dusky nipple hard, tugging on it. Pleasure crossed her face. “Wouldn’t that be hot? A real dick to train you on?”

I moaned so loudly, whimpering.

“Jesus,” a masculine voice groaned, soft, but it reached my ear.

“Mmm, if a guy just burst around the corner and whipped out his cock,” Melody gasped, thrusting the dildo deep into my mouth. “Well, that would be hot, wouldn’t it?”

So hot!

“Fuck,” my brother groaned. Then he burst around the corner, marching to us, his t-shirt clinging to his chest, his handsome, boyish face bursting with lust as he stared at us. He marched over, a noticeable bulge tenting the front of his jeans.

I whimpered. I was about to suck my brother’s cock.

“You can use mine,” Tim said, his voice so eager as he stared at Melody. He was already undoing his belt, fumbling at his jeans.

“Oh, how wonderful,” Melody moaned, ripping her dildo out of my mouth. “Mmm, let’s see what you’re packing, cutie.”

I trembled, staring at my brother. I was at the perfect level to witness it. He ripped down his fly. There was his cock tenting the front of his jeans. I groaned as he yanked out his dick from his boxers, shoving down the blue, plaid underwear enough to expose his hairless cock.

I knew he shaved down there. The swimmers shaved everywhere. I whimpered as his balls came into view, the skin so smooth. They were big and heavy, begging to be groped by my hands. I even wanted to suck on them.

“That is a beautiful cock for practicing on,” Melody said. “Mmm, your little sister is going to have a good time with it.”

“What?” Tim gasped as I turned on my knees, bringing my lips close to his cock. “I thought you’d show her by sucking my dick, Melody.”

“No, no, we’re teaching your little sister,” Melody said. “I know how to suck dick. Now come on, you little slut, latch onto your big brother’s cock.”

I grabbed my brother’s dick as he gasped in shock. My left hand cradled his hairless balls. They were cooler than his dick, which felt so hot in my hand. I trembled at our incestuous contact. My brother’s cum was in these nuts. I fondled them, lightly massaging them. My hand pumped up and down his shaft. A clear liquid appeared at the slit.

“Mmm, now just suck him,” Melody moaned.

“But she’s my sister,” Tim groaned as I leaned my mouth forward.

“That’s just going to make it feel better, cutie,” Melody said, her voice sounding so flirty. “Just enjoy.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.