No Contest Book 1 Learning the Rules: the Early 80s - Cover

No Contest Book 1 Learning the Rules: the Early 80s

Copyright© 2018 by Maxicue

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Brilliant best friends compete over women and fame. Competition can be brutal to friendship. The first of three books. A decade separates each book.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Cheryl, Nigella and Joe spent a leisurely morning with Caroline. Hanging out in the hotel. Getting room service breakfast. The young man who brought the breakfast definitely enjoyed the view of beautiful women in little more than terry cloth robes in the case of Caroline and Nigella, and t-shirt and panties of Cheryl. Joe just wore his shirt and boxers, but the man didn’t care. Except maybe being envious. It was probably a tie between Constance’s shimmering facial beauty and Cheryl’s firm, voluptuous little body which gave him the most focus.

Sex never became a physical thing, even if it came up in for discussion. A morning of conversations. It’s as if the night had been enough for all of them. Utter satiation.

Joe had actually woke up early. An inner clock set to Joanne’s time. He dressed commando and headed to the lobby to use a phone there to call Joanne to make sure the kids were being looked after. \He figured Constance was there, but had to make sure. She was. Still asleep. Though his call might have woken her up. Joanne thanked him nevertheless for being responsible. They exchanged I love you before she hung up. He went back to the hotel room. Cheryl stirred and smiled before returning to sleep. He joined her there for a couple hours.

They eventually left en masse to head to Joanne’s to change, then headed to Caroline’s friend’s studio. Caroline made the mistake of mentioning the destination, and Essie demanded going as well. What they planned wouldn’t be for such young eyes, but Constance saved them, volunteering to go with the kids, and leave with them for whatever adult stuff that followed. Joe had the kids’ seats in his car, so Constance drove to the studio with Caroline, beginning a long term friendship.

Jack, Caroline’s friend, ended up being a really nice guy, as well as very professional. His lovely blonde girlfriend was there at his studio having lunch, bringing their newborn with her, which brought out the maternal in Constance and Caroline.

Another woman happened to be there. Lori. Cute. Very pretty. Pale skin. Dark hair. She had a black shirt with nothing under it. Joe could tell because it was see-through. And she had really nice, soft, full tits.

Despite having his fiancé hovering nearby or sitting with him, there seemed to be a mutual attraction. She told him she sometimes worked assisting Jack, on shoots and the dark room. She actually worked at a photographic lab fixing photographs for people. But before Joe and company arrived Jack had worked with her on an art project of hers, including her nude. It made Joe think the two might have a relationship beyond work, especially how flirty she was with him, and vice versa, but Jack looked monogamous to Joe, completely focused on wife and baby. And Lori did have a boyfriend.

“You know the Flamingos?” she asked him.

“I’ve heard of them,” Joe said. “I’ve heard good things. New Wave, right?”

She chuckled. “If you play power pop, or any kind of pop, and not punk, I guess that’s what you get called.”

“Probably. I know they play the same clubs as my friend Eddie.”

“Eddie?”

“Eddie and the Monsters.”

“Sure. I’ve heard good things about them, too. Eddie’s supposed to have amazing presence.”

“He’s actually quite brilliant. A prodigy. But of course I’m biased. I used to play bass with them. Nigella’s taken that roll,” Joe gestured to her.

“Interesting look with the hair,” Lori commented.

“Yeah. The Monsters definitely have a unique look. They’re playing Sam’s tomorrow night.”

“Cool. I’ll check them out. You going to be there?”

“Definitely. My entire troupe will be there.”

“Troupe?”

“I’m putting together a show at the Southern Theater. This weekend and next.” He grabbed Moe’s tattered black backpack and found the flyer.

“Dreams, hunh,” Lori said. “My cup of tea.”

“Like with the shoot?”

“Yeah, and I do sculptures. They’re like masks that represent dreams or nightmares. Like physical manifestations of what’s behind the mask so to speak.”

“Interesting. Do you do any full scale things? I mean large objects?”

“Not so far. I’m thinking about an artist dummy. Or dresser’s manikin. And embellishing. It’s kind of what I do. A found base that I embellish. Why?”

“My friend Constance is a choreographer. She used to have a company. Local, but internationally known. But she had nervous breakdown. She hasn’t done anything since except teaching kids modern dance and choreographing my play. But it turns out she’s drawn some shows. One of them is about her own demons.”

“Interesting.”

“Yeah. And her idea actually inspired this woman composer she used to work with to create her best known composition. Even though it never got used for its purpose.”

“And you’re thinking it should be.”

“Yes.”

“And my masks...”

“Demons.”

“Hunh.”

“So ... Flamingos?”

“Oh right,” she chuckled. Fine, basically naked breasts on a chuckling girl. Joe noticed. “Yeah, my boyfriend plays bass for them.”

“So you like bassists.”

More laughing. More glances lower. When he didn’t he caught her gaze. At him. Studying. “Maybe I do at that.” She had a sexy smirk.

After the photographer friend and his little family and Lori left, Caroline confessed she had a bit of a crush on Jack’s girlfriend, but heterosexuality and love for Jack prevented anything happening. She was happy with their continued relationship.

It ended up being a nude shoot from the beginning. For Caroline, commerce and art divided rigidly. Shoots for Maxine’s posters, or what looked to be promotional or even cover photos of the Monsters, as many as she took at the practice space and as much as she would continue to take, invariably included clothed subjects. Clothed and busy performing. Like when she took pictures of Dreamscape. Distracted by intention from not staring at her.

But when she shot and developed art, it invariably involved the nude. And not as it often is, all about shadow and light softly shaped by flesh. She shot in color. Developed in color. She had the equipment as did Jack. And superimposition became an essential part of that developing. Metaphoric juxtapositions. Often disturbing. Always powerful. And beautifully done. Objects or landscapes would be her other subjects, used for the superimpositions. But nudes always the base.

It confused Essie that, instead of putting on pretty girl clothing, Caroline had her strip naked. And Caroline didn’t insist. She answered Essie’s several whys. And then let her ponder the situation until Essie shrugged and got naked. Caroline found a black silk sheet and had Essie play on it on the floor. A matte white fabric hung behind her, Caroline weighing the bottom edge to remove the line between floor and wall. After several shots, Charlie crawled into the scene. Brother and sister interacted, noticing their differences. Touching. Embracing. Laughing. Via tickling. Essie tickling her little brother, but his laughter was infectious. Even a battle ensued, ending the session, but also giving Caroline what she said were interesting images.

Once dressed, they exited with Constance, but not before Essie insisted she see the results. Caroline laughed, took a picture of an insistent Essie, and promised she’d show her them.

Leaving the adults.

“You two strip” Caroline told Joe and Cheryl.

“Thought you’d never ask,” Cheryl smirked, undressing. Joe too.

“What about me?” asked Nigella.

“Later,” said Caroline. “Help me with this.”

They slid what looked like a storage box, long and narrow, with a cushion on top into the space where Caroline had set up lights. Looking through rolled fabrics used for background, Caroline chose a light gray dappled with a dark gray. Subtle gradients.

She chuckled. “I hope Jack doesn’t hate me. These are exclusively for background and actually aren’t cheap.” She had propped the matte white background using light stands, and lowered the one she chose even more so that it draped over the box.

“Okay. I want you two to start with emulating what you saw with Joanne’s kids.”

“What if I get hard?” Joe asked. He was halfway there. Cheryl naked did that to him.

“Don’t worry. Just part of your body.”

The two did as asked. Nothing overtly sexual. Just interacting. Noticing their differences. Touching. Embracing. Tickling. Fighting. Amidst the playful fight, Caroline directed, “Transition from fighting to making love.” Slapping became caressing. Kissing. Sucking. Lips moving down Cheryl’s body had limited room for the rest of him to be kissed, so they slowly formed a sixty-nine. When Cheryl moved off his cock, directed to remain low, and brought her pussy to his cock and sank onto it, facing away from him, Nigella entered the scene, sitting on his face and leaning forward to caress and kiss Cheryl. His arm on the camera side came up to play with Nigella’s tit. Squeezing. Sliding it out until only her nipple got squeezed. “Keep gripping her tit,” said Caroline. He actually gripped the flesh pretty harshly since he wanted to spread his fingers, showing the darker flesh between them.

“Good,” said Caroline.

“You okay?” Joe asked Nigella.

“Yes. Just keep sucking me.”

Joe chuckled and did as asked.

Things got heated above him. Cheryl’s angle, leaning back to kiss Nigella and get tits and clit caressed by the mocha skinned girl, created just the right friction. Or the extreme exhibition might have done it. Or all of the above. Cheryl moaned and gasped and quickened her ride on his cock to a frantic pace. Until she froze and he felt her interior vibrate, pulses milking his cock, juices drowning his balls.

Meanwhile he went into overdrive on Nigella’s pussy. Lips squeezed and tongue licked her clit. Two fingers fucked her, sliding high against her g-spot until she came seconds after Cheryl. Somehow the combination of two throbbing pussies and swallowing Nigella’s suddenly effusive juices sent him over.

“You cumming Joe?” Caroline asked.

“Unh-hunh,” he answered with difficulty and muffled by pussy.

“Lift off, Cheryl. Hold his cock, Nige. Fist it. Yes!”

After a moment of recovery, the ladies on top of him stood. He looked at Caroline stunned sitting on the floor. Nigella removed her cameras. Cheryl her pants. Joe her top. Once naked he lay down. Nigella and Cheryl coaxed Caroline on top of him. He kissed the gorgeous ex model. His hands caressed across her long back. He felt lips at their groins. Two sets. On two different sexes. Getting him ready. Getting her off. Hands reached up to pleasure her tits.

Joe never became completely became flaccid. A quarter hard became half hard and fully hard. He felt the condom rolled on. Caroline shifted. His cock guided into her. She fucked close to him. Kissing. Breaking the kiss to gaze at him. Him to gaze at her. She’d cum before he entered her. She remained at a high plateau when he fucked her. But not quite building to a peak.

“Nigella. Dildo. In my bag,” she gasped.

“I brought mine,” said Nigella with a predatory smile.

Joe felt fingers enter her. Greasing her poop shoot. Then something much bigger.

“Fuck!” Caroline exclaimed. “Go deep! Go deep! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!”

She began to move emphatically on Joe. Still kissing him. Short, hard kisses. Then showing him her wonderment. Her excitement. “Harder! Fuck. Fuck my fucking ass!”

So much surrounded his cock. Her quickening bounces had him move ever faster in and out inside that lively velvet space that seemed built for him. And against him, with barely a barrier, something rubbed him with its own tempo. Emphatic friction. Mostly against the tube that brought cum through his cock. Coaxing cum to come. He encouraged it with upward thrusts. Couldn’t help it. And when she stilled and the velvet space became a shimmering pulsing thing and the strong encouragement of the neighboring phallus became even more emphatic, He bounced up into her at desperate speed until he went still and his entire being seemed to explode through that narrow tube over and over again. The fake phallus aiding the exodus of semen until it didn’t.

Ecstatic yells. Guttural moans. Growls. Maybe Joe. Maybe all three of them.

“Fuck,” he heard near him. Glancing to his side, he chuckled. Cheryl. Camera in one hand. Fingers of the other rubbing an orgasm out.

“You took pictures?” Caroline asked the firecracker.

“Unh hunh.”

“I thought I saw lights flashing, but thought it was the orgasm.”

They laughed. And separated. Carefully.

“Wish he had a shower,” said Caroline.

They dressed. Sweaty and stinking of sex. Nobody seemed to care. He certainly didn’t. Caroline looked at the background drape they had fucked on. “I’ll give Jack some money,” she chuckled, leaving it.

They met Constance and the kids as arranged at the downtown public library. Not surprising, Constance had bought them some clothes before they went there. And bags must have been stashed in her car.

Essie read a children’s picture book, mouthing the words but not saying them out loud. Constance read to Charlie from another book, Charlie in her lap. She rarely looked happier. He and the ladies stopped and watched before disturbing them.

After checking out three books for Essie, they went to Joanne’s office only a block and a half away. Collecting her, they had pizza, Charlie making a mess of it.

Because the kids’ seats were in his car, Joanne and Joe decided to trade keys. She owned a nice if practical Buick.

“I’m heading home with Joanne and the kids,” said Cheryl.

“Getting tired of me?” he asked.

“Nope,” she smiled and pulled him down for a kiss. “Feel like writing. Tomorrow...”

“The rings,” he said. “I promise.”

Another kiss and another smile and he watched her ass swing away. Two asses swing away. “You have a one track mind,” said Nigella with a chuckle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.