No Contest Book 1 Learning the Rules: the Early 80s - Cover

No Contest Book 1 Learning the Rules: the Early 80s

Copyright© 2018 by Maxicue

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Brilliant best friends compete over women and fame. Competition can be brutal to friendship. The first of three books. A decade separates each book.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The pounding on the door startled Joe awake. The setting sun confused him. He bounced out of bed, wearing boxers and a t shirt, and opened the door. Joanne bowed in front of him.

He pulled her in. Kissed her. Morning breath be damned. She didn’t mind.

“Get naked,” he told her.

“Here?”

“Now!”

“But Eddie...”

“Fuck Eddie.”

“I’d rather fuck you,” she said, unbuttoning her blouse.

“I know.”

He knelt. Pulled down her pants. Tasted her. “You’re dripping, you slut,” he smiled up at her before focusing on shoes and socks and the rest of her lower clothing. She took care of the upper part.

“And you’re hard,” she returned.

“Smartass,” he grumbled, spanking her awkwardly. “Hands and knees on the bed.” Once in position, he spanked her properly, lingering to touch inside her.

“Fuck I missed you,” she moaned.

“Fuck now. Talk later.”

“Yes ... Fuck!”

He pushed in deep with one stroke. More strokes followed. Hard in. Slow out. His hands gripped her hanging tits. Pulling on her nipples. “Play with yourself,” he ordered.

“I ... don’t need to.”

“Then play with me.”

“Yes ... Joe.”

She reached back. Gripped his shaft. Further. His balls. Gently bouncing. What else are balls for?

He lowered. She lifted. They found the perfect contact. And a whole lot more friction.

“Joe,” she moaned loudly.

“Cum with me!”

“I’m...”

“Now!” He thrust deep. She undulated beneath him. They throbbed together.

“All that sperm,” he growled. “No egg can hide from it.”

“Little Joey,” she moaned.

“Or little Joanne.” he growled. “Poor girl. Blonde angels and her. Big nose and all.”

“She’ll be ... gorgeous,” she moaned.

They had never gone there, but both got off on the idea. Not even all that impractical with her being a mom twice over and him being a sort of hired live in dad.

Just then a key sounded in the door. Joanne tightened. Joe did too. “Relax,” he said. “Lie flat, but I want Big Joe to stay in you.”

She giggled. “Big Joe making little Joey.”

Luckily when he launched himself from bed earlier he had pulled the sheet and blankets away, so he reached down and covered them. But they couldn’t manage to keep him inside her. They might have if Big Joey hadn’t gotten smaller. Joe ended up spooning tightly behind her.

“Joanne?” said Eddie.

“Hi Eddie.”

“My horny slut missed me,” Joe said.

She turned her head so he could see her blush. And her smile. “You’re the one who told me to come here.”

“But you’re the one who needed to cum here,” he pointed out, tweaking her nipple and caressing her clit.

A laugh filled the room. Heavy guffaws from the petite mulatto. She had to sit with the effort of it, across the space from Joe and Joanne on the other bed. “Moe was right about you,” she finally said. “You are a walking dick.”

“And you are?” Joanne asked her.

“Eddie’s new bassist. And you’re Joanne. A reminder of home. A blonde, blue eyed beauty.”

“Home?”

“She’s from St Paul,” Joe told her.

“You’re beautiful, too.”

“Thanks. But you realize your boyfriend just lost his girlfriend. Soulmate supposedly.”

“I suffered, believe me,” Joe said.

“Not long obviously.”

“And that’s a bad thing? How’s Moira?”

“Like she lost a piece of her heart.”

“I know the feeling.”

“Do you?”

“Yes. But she was right. I was being a selfish pig. Which didn’t make sense if we had the bond we thought we had. If I did things despite her. Did things right in front of her to upset her. Especially so early in our relationship. Just using her body. And her mind. Our companionship. She is a delicious woman. I wanted to keep feasting. And she loved me feasting on her. Enough for me to change things to keep being with her. And her to sacrifice parts of her life to make that happen. Me too, but not enough. Not in every way. Too selfish.”

“Too much of a dickhead.”

“Yeah. I hated losing her, but I deserved it. And she deserves better.”

“Damn right. But...”

“But what?” Joanne asked.

“She still thinks you’re the best she’ll find. She wants to forgive you.”

“I’d like that. But I think it’s too late.”

“What do you mean?”

“Joanne.”

“I told you you needed someone your own age,” Joanne objected.

“Maybe, but it’s not what I’m getting at. I realized Joanne actually needs me. That even though I enjoy her immensely, and her kids and everything, in a way I’m with her for her more than me. I tend to her needs, as surrogate father, as assistant to her work, as friend, and as ... and this is something she probably doesn’t want me to say ... my obedient slut.”

“I don’t mind,” Joanne murmured. “It’s why I’m here. It’s why we’re together.”

“Exactly,” he said. “It took Moira breaking things up, and a whole lot of pain and soul searching before I realized she didn’t really need me, and maybe it would actually be better for her without me, unlike Joanne.”

“No,” said Nigella. “She does need you. She needs the respect you give her, just like she respects you. Especially you being a man.”

“But I disrespected her.”

“Yes you did. And it freaked her out, obviously. Which is why she wants to forgive you.”

“But how many times will she need to forgive me? Maybe once is enough. It’s not something Joanne has to do. She can point out something I’m doing that’s stupid. Even potentially dangerous and self-destructive. And I’ll listen to her and hopefully take her advice. But I’ll never ask for her forgiveness. It would be...”

“Counterproductive,” Joanne giggled.

He chuckled. “Yeah. So no. Any plans of moving to New York...”

“What?” Joanne exclaimed.

“Nothing to worry about now, Joanne. You’re stuck with me. But that’s the point,” he said to Nigella.

“She needs you, and Moe doesn’t,” Nigella nodded. “Even if she does.”

“I won’t ask for her forgiveness. I can’t have that kind of relationship. Not at this point in my life.”

“Selfish.”

“Exactly.”

“And she still wants you.”

“And I want her. But it’s impossible. I’m not moving here. What would be the point?”

“She said you love it here.”

“I do. And maybe I’ll come here. Someday. And if she’s still interested and I am, who knows? But she’s gorgeous and amazing. I’m sure she’ll find someone long before that.”

“And you won’t? You’re pretty funny looking, but you do have your talents.”

“So you’ve sampled them?” asked Joanne.

“Yes.”

“Through Moira?”

“Yes.”

“Interesting.”

“Eddie?” he said, seeing his best friend upset.

“Eddie,” Joanne sighed.

“You ... love Joe. What about me?”

“Do you love me?”

“I ... thought...”

“I don’t think we’re what either of us needs,” Joanne answered. “We both need someone stronger.”

“Yeah. I’m starting to see that,” he murmured, looking at Cheryl.

“You’ll have more choices than the rest of us put together,” she said. “You’re the lure that brought Joe and I together.”

“Will you want me to move?”

“You okay with switching rooms?” he asked.

“But...” Joanne started.

“You’ve got nothing to say on this, slut. No longer pretending I’m the live in babysitter. You got that?”

“Yes Joe,” she smiled and kissed him.

“So what’s the plan?” Cheryl asked.

“I’d like to go to Washington Square and do some more busking,” Nigella offered. “You okay with that Eddie?”

“Always,” he chuckled.

“And meet up with this Moira?” Joanne pouted.

“She wants to forgive Joe,” Nigella shrugged.

He let that go. “So how was Central Park?” he asked.

“Nige pulled us through again,” Eddie grinned. “She’s my good luck piece.”

“And the only piece of me you’ll get,” Nigella smirked.

“Yes Ma’am.”

“What happened?” Joe asked through a chuckle.

“It seems you need some kind of license to busk,” Eddie explained. “I guess they don’t care about it in Washington Square.”

“I got a license a year ago,” Nigella added. “That and a blow job kept the cops away.”

“You’re kidding.” he asked.

Nigella shrugged.

“It took a while to negotiate,” he looked amazed at Nigella. “She did go off with him.”

“So what else have you done for Eddie?” Joanne asked her. Somehow she got that it didn’t involve sex.

“She got us a gig at fucking Max’s Kansas City!” Eddie exclaimed.

“How the hell did you do that?” Joanne asked her.

They shared the story, Cheryl giving the audience/fan perspective.

“I’ve got a tape!” Eddie realized.

“Later,” Joanne chuckled. “I’m starved.”

“Uhm, you guys need to change?” Joe asked after a pause.

“No,” they said in various ways.

“So maybe you can wait for us downstairs?”

“It’ll be a few minutes,” Joanne warned them. “Joe needs to pack and move his stuff to our room.”

“Oh,” said Eddie, being struck once again by the change in their relationship.

“You okay?” Joe asked him.

“He’s good,” Cheryl grinned, embracing him and kissing him.

“The boss says I’m good,” he grinned.

“Good to hear,” Joe chuckled.

As they began to leave, Joanne called out, “Nigella?”

“Yeah?” the lovely mulatto responded.

“Care to stay?”

“Sure.”

“You guys go on,” Joe told the rest, and they did.

“I presume you’ve seen him in his entirety,” said Joanne, whipping off the covers to reveal their naked selves.

“But not you,” Nigella said, gazing at the softly curved older woman. “Very nice.”

“For an old woman?” Joanne asked.

“Who’s old?”

Joanne grinned. “Go take a shower, Joe.”

He spanked her.

“Just a suggestion?” she tried.

“And a good one. You know which bags are mine?”

“Yes.”

“Then get packing, woman.”

“Yes Joe.”

“And pull out something for me to wear.”

“Yes Joe.”

“Mind if I wash your back?” Nigella offered. “I could use washing off the sweat.”

“Sure. Just give me a few minutes. I’ll let you know.”

“Cool.”

After relieving his bowels, he turned on the shower. That became her signal. She stripped in front of him and joined him under the water.

“She got that I must like girls, you having me through Moe.”

“She has a taste for women,” I agreed. “But I actually reminded her of it. It had been a while.”

“Cheryl?”

“Yeah.”

They fondled each other, but mostly helped clean each other.

“I really like Cheryl,” he explained. “Kind of like the way I relate to Moira but different. Her feeling are stronger towards me. Or they used to be. She worried it would get too intense, and then she’d have to leave to go back to NYU. So Joanne became a sort of intermediary. Giving her some distance.”

“And Moe would have been the same.”

“Yep.”

“Except Moe objected.”

“Which surprised me. Cheryl has an amazing body. But Moira wanted her time with me.”

“And then I came along.”

“You didn’t interfere. You were like a shared project. But I guess it confused me.”

“So Bobbie...”

“She started it, but I think it might have been the Ecstasy. The coke made things worse.”

“And fucking the woman in the bathroom.”

“That would be the last straw. And more coke.”

They finished up. A dressed Joanne met them when they exited the bathroom. “Wear this,” she offered Nigella one of his long-tailed white button down shirt. “I think you’ll look cute in it.” Joe chuckled. “What?” she asked.

“Cheryl,” he answered.

“Oh yeah. You don’t have to.”

“No,” said Nigella, taking it and putting it on. “It’s like the uniform, post sex. Acknowledging the lover. But only,” she sniffed and laughed.

“Yep,” said Joanna. “It has his scent.”

It hung to her mid-thigh. “Panties,” Nigella decided, slipping them on. She took the belt from her pants to reveal her curves better. Just like Cheryl.

“Nice,” he said.

“Hot,” said Joanne.

Grabbing his suitcase, Joanne took his day bag. Nigella had her bass to carry. She and Joe followed Joanne to the elevator where they went up a couple floors. The room was smaller, but he thought it might be more expensive. Through buildings he could see Central Park. Definitely the better view. Nigella and he sat on the end of the king sized bed.

He chuckled when he saw the familiar sight of a typewriter and stacks of paper at a desk.

“I didn’t bring it. The hotel lent us one,” Joanne read his mind. “You said I’m needy. And I did bring some of your work. Anyway, I’m going to shower. If that’s okay?” she asked him.

“I’d prefer you kept my scent on you. And in you. But I imagine you’ll feel better.”

“I would.”

“Then go.”

“Yes Joe.”

“But strip here first.”

“Yes Joe.”

Nigella and Joe became her audience. She didn’t make a show of it, but nevertheless they enjoyed it.

“You’re hot,” Nigella commented.

“Thanks,” Joanne grinned, blushing a little. “But I bet Joe prefers your young, tight little body.”

“Nope,” he said. “Vive la difference! And stop begging for compliments, or you’ll get a spanking.”

“As if you need an excuse,” she giggled as she swayed her softer ass, escaping into the bathroom.

“So you’re a dominant,” said Nigella.

“For her. Is that a problem?”

“No. It’s kind of fun actually. Do you prefer me... ?”

“Not your thing. I thought, if you’re interested, we could share my little slut.”

“Let me think about it. Yes.”

They laughed.

“I thought...” Joe got more serious, “ ... that you’d take Moira’s side.”

“I am, actually. She was upset of course. Angry at you. At herself for thinking you’d be better. She wanted angry sex. For me to fuck her hard. But we just had the vibrator. When she pulled it out, she started crying. I thought ... I offered to look through the drawers for something bigger. The place being owned by lesbians. A nice fat dildo instead of that narrow thing. But that wasn’t it.”

“Bobbie,” he muttered.

Nigella nodded. “She told me she fucked Bobbie with it.”

“It probably still smelled of her.”

“That wasn’t the issue.”

“No?”

“No. She realized she instigated it. With Bobbie. With me. With girls at Grinnell.”

“One was definitely a woman.”

“Shut up.”

“Right.”

“She said you’d totally agreed with her to keep Cheryl out of your guy’s bed. Even with that body and cute face. But she never told you not to fuck Bobbie. Or snort her coke.”

“But I could tell she didn’t want me to. At least not the coke.”

“But she didn’t say anything.”

“But I could tell. I’m not that dense.”

“You’re a man. Of course you’re dense. She’d fucked the woman right in front of you. And then you fucked her right in front of the woman. What always ended up the next step?”

“That I’d fuck Bobbie. But not alone in a fucking dirty bar toilet.”

“She didn’t want you to fuck her at all. She wanted to have you to herself that night. Without me even. But she didn’t say anything. If she had...”

“I wouldn’t have touched the woman with a ten foot pole.”

“Or an eight inch one,” she chuckled.

“Seven and a half.”

“Stop bragging.”

“I said it was less.”

“I love your cock. It’s like a magic wand. And you’re the magician who knows how to wield it. It and you woke me up to the pleasures of sex I never really had.”

“I thought Moira...”

“She set me up. You finished me off. And you did both for her. Like she never had before.”

“So she wants that.”

“She wants you. The sex and everything else.”

“Shit.”

“It’s too late.”

“It is. Joanne...”

“She hates her.”

“I know.”

“She’s jealous.”

“I know.”

“Of her hold on you. The only one keeping you from coming here.”

“I think it’s better this way,” he admitted.

“I agree.”

“You do?”

“Moe’s brilliant. And independent.”

“Except with me,” he nodded. “I got that what with her quitting NYU in order to keep working to get us an apartment.”

“She said that?”

“She didn’t tell you?”

“If she had I’d have ripped her a new one.”

“So you hate me.”

“Would you have let her?”

“It ... made me reluctant. I ... would try to convince her otherwise. But ... she said she’d already planned it. That she was working with her dad to build a portfolio for copywriting.”

“And her dad agreed she could quit school? Even if it stifled her creativity? You know she thrives in that ivory tower world.”

“I didn’t. Which makes my decision even clearer. And no, she never told her dad.”

“He’d have ripped her one too. I’ve never seen a father so involved with a daughter’s education. Encouraging her excitement. Like he thrived on whatever she learned.”

“You know him?”

“He’s a cool guy,” she nodded. “I think she’d invite me to dinner so’d I have a decent meal from time to time. It’s not like I make much of a living as a musician.”

“Your parents...”

“Mom’s got some money being a doctor. So I’d never starve. But I want to be as independent as possible. I’ve been doing okay, all considered. But the city has ... like a vortex that can gobble you up. A temptation. I managed to stay clear ... until...”

“Jim.”

“He’s really a sweet guy, but yeah.”

“Moira said something in anger. About a dealer I know.”

“She mentioned it to me, also in anger.”

“I’ll try...”

“Yeah. Me too.”

“You better,” said Joanne, standing naked, her arms crossed lifting her delicious tits. “I already made sure Eddie got rid of the last junkie bassist.”

“Yes Ma’am,” said Nigella.

“Get dressed,” he ordered, though they exchanged meaningful looks.

In the end she complied with a smile. “Yes Joe.”

They looked for his friends in the lobby without success. He stepped up to the reception desk. “Any message for Joe Solomon, room 609?”

The youngish pretty blonde smiled. “He said he’d meet you at Carnegie Deli if he can hold the table.”

Joe heard the Midwest accent and asked her, “You from Minnesota?”

“Close,” she smiled. “Wisconsin. Milwaukee. Your friend told me you’re from some farm town.”

“Yeah. Now I live in Minneapolis. You know it?”

“My ex is from there. Fiancé. Decided my dreams of being a Broadway actress were foolish.”

“So you act?”

“Does it look like I’m acting?” she smirked.

“Not in that costume. It’s just I’m a playwright.”

“Any good?”

“Award winning if best high school one act counts.”

“You want me to read something?”

“I don’t...”

“I’ll get you a copy,” said Joanne.

“Or I could make one,” the desk clerk offered.

“Cool.”

“What’s going on?” Joanne asked.

“Besides flirting?” he winked at the girl. “Eddie said to meet at the Carnegie Deli. Is it far?”

“Maybe four blocks,” the clerk told them.

“Let’s hurry then,” he said. “Good you’re wearing comfortable shoes,” he commented as they headed out.

“I know you prefer watching my ass in heels,” Joanne returned.

“The sacrifices we make for a city hard on feet,” he sighed.

The girl had been right. Four blocks. Though two were long, between avenues.

“Just in time,” Eddie said. “They wouldn’t hold the added table for more than a couple minutes.”

There’d been a long waiting line. It made sense it took that long getting a table big enough for six. Trying to negotiate space for instruments didn’t make them any better liked by their frowning waiter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.