No Contest Book 1 Learning the Rules: the Early 80s
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Brilliant best friends compete over women and fame. Competition can be brutal to friendship. The first of three books. A decade separates each book.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The show went well. Better than Joe probably saw it, cringing at every mistake. Nothing anyone in the audience would see, it seemed. Their reaction gave him the view he needed to realize his success. A standing ovation. A couple people he knew who tended to react unfiltered to things. His sister.

“Wow,” she said.

Joe got a lot of that.

He did get a view after. Joanne used connections to get competent videographers to record it, and even a local director of commercials to edit it. It wasn’t always a flat proscenium things. Some of it happened in and around the audience. Appearing in spotlights hidden in the rafters. Or they themselves carrying lanterns. At least he didn’t have to worry about sound out there. They were dancers.

Joanne showed Joe the raw footage on Sunday. After the matinée and the after party. Well into the night. With plenty of distractions from her body. In her hotel room. Her kids staying with the wife of their father.

The intimacy started that first evening Joe met her at the hiding place of Mary, Miss Shlansky, beside the pond near the school.

When the group began to leave the pastoral sanctuary, he stopped her.

“Go on,” he said to Eddie.

“I’ll give you a ride,” their English teacher and supervisor offered him. She didn’t need to. The twins and Simone had waited.

“What else?” Joanne asked him.

He answered with a kiss.

She resisted for a moment and then embraced him. He felt the softness of her body. Her breasts made heavier by two pregnancies. A little bit of a belly. She had never been as slim as Constance, nor as hard-bodied, but had been somewhat similar until everything expanded and softened with her giving birth. Joe enjoyed the feel of those expansions. Even the markings he saw when they finally got naked together, the most obvious proof of her two deliveries from inside her womb, her stretch marks, held a fascination for him rather than anything resembling unattraction.

But then, at the pond, all things remained hidden except the feel of her body.

“Joe,” she murmured after, looking up at him. Their embrace continued. She could feel his hardness against her belly and pressed into it. Just that word, his name, had all sorts of complexity, perhaps uncertainty foremost because of the other emotions.

“I could see your interest,” he explained. “In me. In Eddie. The way you touched us carelessly. The way you combed the hair from your face without needing to. I have read about these things. Gestures of seduction. Am I wrong?”

She pulled him down for a more thorough kiss. Her hands moved down to discover his body. Especially his ass. His hands held her ass. He bent a little, lifted a little, and they rubbed genitals together like two virgin school kids. Unlike her, a recent memory for Joe.

When they finally let go of each other, she panted, catching her breath. Her hand reached his groin and pressed into the expansion there. “No,” she giggled.

“Hey, I’m up here,” He smirked, reversing the cliché of the male gaze focused on tits.

Lifting her head, showing her horny grin and pinching his cock, she said, “So you are.”

“I know you wish I were Eddie. It’s okay. He has a way of stirring girl’s up.”

After a brief moment of concern, her smile returned and the most pleasant pinching. “You stirred me first.”

“You prefer it was him,” Joe reiterated.

She shook her head. “I like both of you.”

“Together?”

She giggled. “Never done that.”

“We have,” he admitted.

Even in the darkness he saw her blush. And heard her gasp.

Looking at him, her face serious, she told him, “I haven’t been with anyone near as young as you since I was your age. Preferring older men.”

“Like Jonathon.”

“Leave him out of this,” she pouted.

“But he’s part of this, isn’t he? A little revenge?”

“Maybe,” her smirk looked delightful compared to her pout. “I thought ... Well, since Charlie, my youngest, I’ve lost my libido for the most part. Just not as interested in sex. But that seems to have disappeared for the moment. Two young studs. With older men, I’ve always been the student, the neophyte. Perhaps I thought I could be the one in charge, shaping not quite set clay into the shape that would best pleasure me. But perhaps you have more experience than I expected.”

“I like it when women tell me what they want,” he said.

“Fuck, that’s hot,” she moaned and hopped into his arms, crushing her mouth to his.

Unfortunately she had some weight to her, and the ground felt too squishy to lay upon and not ruin her nice slacks or blouse. He broke the kiss to look around, and saw the totem had some jut to it between characters. Praying that it had some support, he brought her to it, letting her ass rest on that bit of jutting. It held. Mary told him later, much later, after he graduated, when sexual talk between student and teacher would no longer be an issue, that they had set the base in concrete, a five gallon bucket full, which got planted deep enough to stand against such pressure as a 130 pound woman might exert on it, perhaps for the same reason as he used it. He saw the hint of a blush when she told him, but, though he gave his reason for the question, her past as his teacher must have kept her from admitting her own experience with such use.

They essentially fucked each other with clothes on. He didn’t want to cum in his pants but wanted her to, so he pressed fingers into her groin and found the subtle shape of her clit. His fingers also worked through her blouse and bra to manipulate nipples. She must have been too long without getting such pleasure, or it had been stirring since Eddie worked his magic on her from the stage, or it had begun when their first conversation stirred her interest in Joe beyond the professional, but even with those barrier keeping direct stimulation impossible, she came. Her mouth broke from Joe’s. She gasped and undulated. He could feel the dampness her orgasm generated from her cunt.

Smiling loosely up at him, she brought him his final “Wow,” of the evening.

When they finally exited the sanctuary and she drove him home, he stopped her from kissing him when he saw his girlfriend exit his house. The expression of her face and body had nothing to do with seduction. “I gotta go,” he told his newest lover.

“Oops,” she said.

“Not to worry,” he said quickly. “I think things have been headed to this.”

“What the fuck took you so long,” Freddy muttered when he walked up to her.

“Bedroom,” he said and grabbed her hand. She tried to break his hold, but he kept it, putting enough pressure to be persuasive without hurting her.

She relented. “Might as well,” she expressed it.

They actually sat on the bed together. It had been what they had been doing for several months. “Simone and now her,” Freddy practically growled. “Jesus, Joe, she’s at least twice our age.”

“Maybe not twice,” he responded.

“Fuck you.”

He took a breath and began their breakup. “Frederica. I really believe I love you. As a friend. As a lover. Working with you is amazing. You make it easier. You understand me.”

“Not always, Joe,” she said.

“Yes, well, when you didn’t, you made me fix things. Made things better. You’re my muse.”

They both looked at the drawing she made where she declared it.

“You’re breaking up with me,” she said matter-of-factly.

“Uhm ... I think you’re the one to break up with me,” he reminded her. “I’m the one who cheated.”

“So you admit it.”

“Yes.”

“With Joanne?”

“Sort of.”

“I can smell her.”

“It hasn’t gotten far.”

“Yet.”

He nodded.

“Fuck you.”

“Fuck me,” he agreed. “But isn’t that the point? If we were truly in love, wouldn’t I ignore everyone else?”

“What about me?” she asked.

“I don’t know. You tell me.”

“I don’t think I was ever really in love with you.”

“I didn’t think you were.”

“But I still love you, you fucking cad. Jealousy is...”

“Expected,” he finished.

“I don’t know why Simone freaked me out. Maybe because she’s hotter than me. That you’d forget about me.”

“Have I?”

“How long?” she asked.

“How long what?”

“Have you been fucking her?”

“Since the second week at Constance’s.”

She thought about it. “My period.”

“It actually happened right after I fucked you despite your period.”

“Really?”

He nodded. “Maybe because of it. I needed a shower. Simone snuck in.”

“She’s a sneaky bitch.”

“That she is.”

“There’s been other times.”

“A lot of afters actually. After you’re with me. After she’s with Eddie.”

“She’s with Eddie?” she snorted. “Do you think my sister has a clue?”

“Probably not. I think her intentions ended up fucking her.”

“Or fucking Eddie. What do you mean her intentions?”

“Of Eddie getting rid of me. Of your jealousy and anger breaking Eddie and my friendship, at least as it involved the Monsters, but probably more.”

“Fucking bitch,” she mumbled. “She gets her boyfriends, and as soon as I get one, she fucks with it. I don’t care if it’s selfish reasons, if it’s just her controlling things, it’s still fucked up.”

“I agree,” he said. “But despite her not really being the instigator, it will still work out how she wanted it, at least as far as the Monsters are concerned. And us for that matter.”

“What do you mean the Monsters?”

“Joanne suggested Eddie get rid of me as bassist.”

“But...”

“I agreed.”

“But what does Joanne have to do with it?”

“She’s offered her services as manager of the band. She wants to be my agent as well. I think that might be a little presumptuous, but fuck that would be amazing!”

“She does this to fuck you?”

He shrugged. “And Eddie.”

“Of course,” she chuckled.

“But I think it’s beyond her horniness.”

“You sure?”

“No. I just hope so.”

“So,” Freddy turned to him. “What did the skank do different from me?”

“She let me fuck her ass.”

“She...” He couldn’t hold back his chuckle. “Fuck you. But you didn’t need to be sneaky.”

“What?”

“I like your fingers there. I’d like to try it.”

“Really?”

She giggled. “Not tonight. It’s too late for something ... we’ll probably have to work up to. I talked to your mom about it.”

“You didn’t!”

“What with her and Belle and knowing we’re fucking like rabbits in her house, everything’s pretty much on the table.”

“I guess. At least her thing with Belle ended.”

“As far as we know.”

“Just give me that.”

“Sorry,” she smirked. “So, Joanne. Tell me what happened.”

He did.

“Poor boy,” she said after. She did her kneeling thing. Removing everything that covered his cock, grabbing its bounce and pulling it into her mouth.

“I want to taste you,” he said.

“Let’s get naked,” she said.

“I have no problem with that,” he said.

“Even if I’m no way as hot as Simone.”

“I love your body. Your tits are firm handfuls. Your ass is amazing.”

“Better than hers?”

“Much.”

She grinned and kissed him. They got naked. Sixty-nined. He came in her mouth which changed things. Worked orally on her without the distraction. Brought her close before sliding into her readied depths. Fingers remained stroking her clit and caressing her nipples. He started slow but she wanted fast, moving beneath him and grabbing his ass cheeks like reins. She stiffened. Undulated. Fluttere around his cock when it stilled deep inside her, his pubic bone adding pressure to his finger against her clit. A subtle sawing there kept her climax sustained as long as possible.

When it abated, she murmured, “Keep fucking me until you cum.”

“It may take a while.”

“All the better,” she moaned as he began stroking hard and deep inside her again.

A few minutes in, they changed positions. She liked finishing doggy style. She liked the way his cock seemed to go deeper, and scraped along her interior better. He preferred more intimate positions. Missionary. Her in his lap. Even with the sight of her ass fucking her from behind. He got to do what he preffered at the beginning. He gave her what she wanted at the end. She came. Even fucked her through her orgasm until he came.

“So hot,” she moaned.

“You feel it?” he asked through his ecstasy. He had heard differing accounts of women’s awareness of a man cumming inside her. Most seemed to not feel it, which made me skeptical.

“Like a sweet burn,” she told him.

“Sounds painful.”

“Maybe it would be if I didn’t want it.”

She suddenly pulled out from under him. The last of his semen oozed from the small opening of his cock, the meatus it’s called, so not the word to use anymore, and onto the bed. “Did you fuck her unprotected?” she asked.

“I got tested,” Joe told her. “Mom insisted.”

“She knows you’ve been fucking that slut.”

“She suspected. I lied. I’m clean, Frederica.”

“Idiot,” she murmured.

“At least my second head,” he agreed. Then he thought about Eddie. And Sam. And worried. He hadn’t been tested since they hooked up. He asked Eddie soon after.

“She’s a bit of a slut,” Eddie said of Simone. “I wore rubbers. It actually helped.”

Joe understood. Eddie had a problem with too quick releases. He didn’t want to mention it, but he knew Joe knew. “And Sam isn’t a slut?” Joe asked him.

“Fuck you,” he said. Sam would always be a separating factor as long as she was with him. Which actually wasn’t much longer. What with Simone. And Joanne finishing things off.

Sunday, after the final performance, at least locally, and the after party, which awkwardly took place in the old barn/coral at Rachel’s place, with the Monsters playing their second gig, Belle happily joining them the entire time, playing viola during rehearsed songs and improvising through newer ones, everyone except maybe Sam finding it much better with her, Joe went with Joanne to her hotel.

They kissed once the hotel room door closed. “Work first,” she insisted. She had borrowed a television and a VHS tape machine. Two tapes contained the copies of the raw footage. They petted during the first. Fingers caressing places covered by pants and underwear, or, for her, just panties. She wore a dress. When she bent down to change tapes, he crawled behind her and pressed his face against her labia. She moaned. He slid the panties aside and slid his tongue inside her. Her moan got deeper. Somehow she managed to start the new tape.

“On the bed, ass high,” he commanded, sliding her panties off. She trembled a little before taking the position. He continued sucking her. His hand reached around to grab her hanging breasts.

“Zipper,” she moaned. He unzipped her. She pulled off the dress. He unlatched her bra, a mature woman revealed. Soft, pale and curvy. Full, wide hips. Childbearing. Just enough firmness. “Aerobics class,” she would tell him. Being an ass man, hers had its own perfection. Womanly. Not the provocative fulsomeness of Simone’s. Nor the petite bubbles of Freddy’s. More pear shaped. Curved in higher. High wasted. He loved it. Made love to it and her hanging breasts, with thicker nipples from babies suckling them. Probably Simone sized but on a longer frame they looked smaller. Softer, not as young as he had become familiar with, but resilience remained. A combination of opposites, which he relished. A body with many surprises, almost all of them happy ones.

None more than when he finally slid inside her pussy. “Condom?” he asked her.

“Purse,” she moaned.

“Prepared?”

She giggled. “Things started with us outdoors.”

“Perhaps we could revisit that.”

“Perhaps.”

He rolled on the covering and entered her, expecting an easy, open journey into her depths. Instead it needed to give to open up to him. Not as much as Freddy, but a lot more than Rachel. “Fuck, you’re tight,” he moaned.

“Yes!” she exclaimed in pleasure rather than agreeing with him.

All kinds of sounds came forth as he thrusted ever deeper. A slow penetration, enjoying expanding her. Once all the way in he kept it slow. It’s what they both wanted, keeping them feeling the pleasure of him inside her, but somehow able to concentrate more on his play on the television.

At some point Joe laughed, which caused her to moan before asking why.

“Just thinking, watching television in this position with me fucking you, it would usually be porn wouldn’t it?”

“Watching hot young bodies moving sensually, wearing skin tight leotards?”

“True,” he chuckled, causing another moan. But it didn’t affect him. Not the women on the monitor. Simone. Freddy. Sam. She did. Her naked, fascinating body. Her remarkably tight cunt. He found reality, warm soft smooth flesh so much more thrilling. “Does it do it for you?”

“You do it for me, Joe,” she moaned. “Have you ever watched porn?”

“No. Too young to rent it. You?”

“No. We could try it. I think we’ll try a lot of things.”

“I hope so.”

“Me too.”

They became quiet, focusing as best they could on the television. But at some point she needed more. Starting when he fingered her clit and pulled on her teat. Her butt moved. Quickened things. He had to reinsert because of this change, his hand handy to do so. Soon they pounded together. She lifted and pulled her hands behind his head, bringing his mouth to hers. They kissed. Traded tongue intrusions into mouths. Until it broke and she returned her hands to the bed. Her head bowed briefly and then lifted, a wolf baying at the moon. Only tight gasps came out. Not the many different sorts of moans she had let out before. And then one word, expanded. Somewhere between a purr and a roar. “Joe!”

Spearing into her throbbing maw, he gave his cock its last bit of friction before greeting her abating orgasm with his own, an explosive, concussive, exquisite first pulse of ejaculation, followed by several others with ever reduced ecstasy. Until what remained was a sweet placidness, an addictive tranquility, like an opium stupor.

They remained in position. He made sure the condom remained on his penis when it slipped out. Watching the rest of his work move within the dimensions available on the cathode ray tube. Hearing his words spoken by others and the music provided by Eddie and Belle through the small, tinny speakers. Until it ended.

The room went dark. The television had been the only illumination. She shifted beneath him, lying on her back. He reached across her.

“What are you doing?” she asked him.

“I want to see you,” he said.

“Are you sure?”

“Definitely.”

“Maybe the bathroom light?”

“Whatever you wish,” he said graciously.

She giggled as he stood up and walked to the bathroom. “It seems like it’s what you wish.”

“I hope it’s both,” he said, turning on the light. It made the condom obvious and silly looking so he removed it and tossed it into the toilet, which also reminded him he needed to piss. After flushing, tossing toilet paper to catch the condom, he washed his hands and met the sexy Joanne when he exited. He hugged her and kissed her.

“Need to go,” she complained, rushing into the bathroom and closing the door. That made the trip back to the bed a little dangerous. The light had taken away any night vision he might have.

“Joe?” he heard after the toilet flushed.

“Yes beautiful?”

She paused. “I’m going to take a shower.”

“I’ll join you.”

Another pause. “Give me a minute.”

He waited until he heard the shower, and entered it away from the spray. She embraced him as if shy.

“Let me see you,” he said. He saw the heavy breasts that stood out proudly. The darker, thicker nipples. The little paunch and threads of history of pregnancy on it. The coifed dirty blonde pubic hair, shaved enough not to enter his mouth. Long legs on the lean side but her thighs somehow looked strong. Back up to her worried, pretty face. Her beautiful face. Her beautiful entirety.

“Hello beautiful,” he said.

She smiled, looked down, watched me grow a heartbeat at time, and smiled wider.

“You did that,” he said.

“I think I love you,” she giggled, her soapy hands grabbing his cock.

“Back at you, Babe.”

“Right.”

“You’re more lovable than you think.”

She cleaned him with a washcloth and hands, hand mostly on his cock, enjoying his lean youth. He enjoyed cleaning her just as much.

They talked.

“Do you think Eddie would want to see the footage?” she asked him.

“It’s a good excuse.”

“Smartass,” she giggled but didn’t disagree. “Anyway it would have to wait until next weekend. I need to get back to work.”

“Early?” Joe asked.

“Not until 10.”

“Still.”

“Do you think you could stay?”

“I’ll call my mom.”

“And she’ll let you?”

“Easier than having to pick me up. It won’t be a problem.” The only decent hotel was another town over.

“Good. So Eddie. The editing should be done by then.”

“That soon?”

“I think so. At least mostly. Constance’s paying a professional.”

“Jonathon did.”

“Of course.”

“Sorry.”

“Fuck him.”

“I think we sort of did.”

“I think so too,” she giggled. “And I think I prefer younger men.”

“Or older boys.”

“No. That’s his preference. He can have them. Can I have you?”

“And Eddie?”

She’d knelt and grabbed his cock, or more continued holding it, her mouth ready to play with it. She looked up. “I’d like to meet with him next weekend. I have video of the band.”

“Like I said, a good excuse,” he said, pulling her head towards him, bringing his cock inside her lips. He knew Eddie had done his magic on her earlier. She probably would have chosen Eddie over him, except Eddie had two girls fighting over him, and a third potential groupie with Sam, nor surprisingly, winning out. And Joanne had her excuse with Joe. He didn’t mind being second. He had his first fuck because of it, and even if Harriet, now Belle, had kept her focus on Eddie, she felt great and he did get her to cum. “I’ll come too.”

“Mmm,” she said, her mouth full. And her giggle felt especially piquant on his sensitive flesh. At the intended pun. She proved expert at blow jobs. Sometimes loving, sometimes energetic. She definitely knew what to do with her tongue. Her lips gripping him seemed to have the perfect pressure. Her hands rubbed where her lips couldn’t reach, but when they found his balls, it was over.

“Cumming,” he warned her.

She held on for one spurt before pulling off and squeezing out the rest, her face grinning up at him as she pushed out what she had taken in. Joe preferred having his women swallow, but most of them probably couldn’t handle the bitterness and the texture. What she did made up for it. It was hot!

He pulled her to her feet and kissed her. She moaned. His finger probed her pussy. She pushed it away. “I’m a little sore,” she explained. “I loved that you kissed me though.”

“I figured out I don’t mind the taste. If I ever cum in you without protection, I won’t mind cunnilingus. Just to make sure you get yours.”

She giggled. “I do think I love you.”

They eventually ended the shower. After drying themselves, she slipped into a modest nightie. The kind strictly meant for sleep. It just made him focus on her beautiful face. Her contented smile. He realized how much she looked like Constance, but her calmness compared to Constance’s constant stress made her beautiful rather than just pretty. Could he be falling in love with her already. Conversations had been easier than even with Freddy. The maturity maybe? She tended to cut right through naïve bullshit. Did that make him more mature than his years would expect. She had said she considered him a young man and not an older boy. Perhaps it was his second head again. Or his own naiveté.

He made his call home, gazing at her and contemplating things distracting from his fear. He wanted to leave a message. He didn’t want to confront his mom. She answered. She tended to wait up for him.

“Where are you?” she asked.

“I’m staying the night,” he said with as mature a voice as he could manifest. Though he still heard the whine.

“Then you’re not with Frederica?”

“We kind of broke up.”

“The sex pot?”

“I’m not with Simone,” he said impatiently. “I’m not coming home tonight. I’m just letting you know.”

“It’s Sunday.”

It dawned on him. He worried how late Joanne could sleep in. He would need a ride early. A really fucking early ride if he had to go home to change before heading to school. Lately Freddy and her sister had been picking him up, along with Eddie. He didn’t know if that would still happen, what with the change of status for both Eddie and him with the twins. It looked like Sam had won out against her competition at the party. And Freddy and Joe remained friends even if she might have spotted him sneaking off with Joanne. Although another reason for the ride had changed. It had been a way to talk before and after school about anything related to the play. Freddy the muse. That didn’t need to happen anymore.

He must have been thinking of these things for a while, because his mother finally asked, “Do you need me to pick you up?” He imagined her, like Joanne, in a matronly nightie.

Except Joanne had lifted the hem of hers and had spread her legs and had some sort of lotion on her fingers which she used to caress her pussy. He saw the direction of her eyes. She gazed at his crotch where he had been caressing his cock as some sort of nerves relief. He wasn’t far from her, standing beside the bed.

“Joe?” he heard from the phone.

“Just a second, Mom,” he said, and watched Joanne shift in the bed, so that her hand enclosed his cock at the base, and her lips enclosed his glans. “Uhm, I’ll see you tomorrow,” he managed to say, and barely heard her quiet, “Okay,” before unsteadily cradling the phone.

“Uhm, I thought you were sore,” he pointed out reluctantly.

After incredible sweeps of her tongue around his glans and a couple rubs of lips across its edge, her mouth released it and she smiled up at him, her hand which he realized held a sizable amount of lotion coated his cock with it. “I have another place,” she murmured.

His cock became rigid, especially when he saw her other hand, also coated with lotion, send fingers into her anus.

“Holy shit!” he exclaimed which made her giggle. “What is that stuff? I thought it was lotion.”

“Something Jonathon gets,” Joanne said as she stroked him and brought her hand to a jar to get some more.

“He likes...”

“Yes.” He understood she understood why more, but let it go. “I like it, too.” She applied more lubricant. It had a subtle odor. Roses. “You’re bigger than him.” She lay back, her feet planted on the bed, her knees pointed at the ceiling, tilting her pelvis up. Her slippery fingers did the best they could pulling on his cock before slipping off.

He got the message, crawling between her legs. “My fingers are longer,” He offered, seeing two of hers slicking up the back passage. He dipped two of his in the jar.

“Open me up with them,” she agreed. “Until three fit, and then you’re beautiful cock.”

“Take off the nightie,” He ordered.

She did. He marveled at her body and her horny smile once more, even if the position wrinkled her belly, maybe more because of it. He liked her difference. Her maturity.

Finally, after a third finger opened her orifice, he brought his glans to it and pushed. “Slowly,” she moaned. “Ooh!” she exclaimed when his glans popped through her sphincter.

“You okay?”

“Yes! Slow!” Her hand reached down to caress her pussy, sliding across the top.

They must have applied a ton of lubricant. Despite the tightness, and he could feel the wonderful pressure that she must have felt more, it would have been easy to push in deep. But he held back, treating it even more like virgin territory than he had treated her surprisingly tight pussy.

“Keep going,” she moaned, perhaps because he could see her cringe, and a fluttering of tightening felt around his cock. She breathed deep and seemed to relax more there. He eased in deeper.

“Fuck!” she practically growled when his balls met her ass. He leaned down. Her heavy breathing and tightening mouth made him aim lower. His mouth took hold of a breast. A hand took the other. Her hand continued taking care of her lower zone of pleasure. “Fuck my fucking nasty ass, Joe!” she demanded.

He complied, slowly at first. All the way out. All the way in. Then ever faster. “More lube,” she said as things sped up. He coated his shaft at its most exposed. Then back in. Faster. “Yes!” she moaned. “Fuck me you fucker! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like you mean it!”

He pounded into that vulnerable hole. To the point that he held her by her knees to keep balanced. Her hand stroked deeper, harder, fingers pile driving her cunt, while her other hand molested her breasts. Fingers pulled on her nipples. Painfully it looked like. Like his long thick cock scraping inside her asshole. Pain becoming pleasure. Pain and pleasure mixed. Pain as pleasure. He had been careful. He didn’t want to hurt her. But this...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.