Mergers and Acquisitions - Cover

Mergers and Acquisitions

Copyright© 2018 by Netwanderer

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Excerpt - The next two weeks were a bit awkward, to say the least. In addition to internally resolving the issues over what I had done (to be honest, she was obviously and experienced and willing partner, so I didn't feel as much remorse as I might otherwise have). Plus I had to occasionally see Fred at the cafeteria at work or on the street and pretend I didn't know he was routinely fucking his 14 year old daughter, and pretend I wasn't jealous. All while keeping this from my family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter  

If anyone had asked me around the same time last year what I expected to be doing this New Years Eve, I doubt I would have replied “Fucking a 10 year old girl”. But that was precisely what I was doing.

Perhaps I had better start at the beginning. For purposes of identification, I’ll call myself ‘Joe’. I’m 37 years old, married to a wonderful woman named ‘Meg’, and have 4 children. 3 are girls, ages 15,14 and 10, and one boy, 12 (lets call them ‘Heather’, ‘Rebecca’, ‘Kathryn’, and ‘David’) - those are their ages when this all started at least, some have had birthdays since.

I found out later that much had happened before this, but for me, the story started with me blissfully unaware on a Saturday, last March. Meg had taken all four kids to my mother-in-laws for the day to help take care of the small farm her parents owned. They were away on vacation, and the workers handled the big stuff, but my in-laws liked someone to check in every day or so. I have some pretty bad allergies, so I was not going to be much help.

I work a nice nine to five job as a computer systems analyst for a major bank in town. The job was not really stressful, but a nice quiet Saturday was just what I needed. After I said goodbye to Meg and the kids, I fixed myself a good breakfast (or at least thats what I would tell them, I had donuts), then sat down in front of the blissfully uncontested Nintendo. Video games were one of my few vices, but with 4 kids and their friends it was hard to get near the thing. Meg had forbidden (probably wisely) buying one for the TV in our bedroom, insisting that only one joystick would be played with up there, and I was not going to argue that point.

About halfway through one of the harder Super Mario Bros. Levels I was interrupted by the doorbell. Hitting pause, I went to the front door to see who it was. Standing on our porch was a girl I recognized easily. Her name was Amy, one of Heather and sometimes Becky’s friends from down the block. I opened the door to see what she wanted.

“Hi, Mr. ********”, she said. “Um, I don’t have my keys and my parents are away all day. The next door neighbors have the spare and they are not home either. I just went out to get the mail and the door locked behind me. Is Becky or Heather here? Can I stay here until someone gets home?”

So much for solitude. “The kids aren’t here, but sure you can, if you don’t mind keeping an old man company.” I opened the door wide and she slipped in. Amy was about the same height and build as Becky, but with long red hair and green eyes. A dusting of freckles covered her face. She was wearing a white floral print dress that hung down just below her knee.

When she saw what I had been doing, she immediately asked if she could play too. We switched to a two player game and started, me on the couch, she on the floor. After about an hour, we stopped and she called home. No luck yet. I realized her parents would probably have a panic attack if they came home and she was not there, so she wrote a note and ran home to tape it to the door before coming back.

Taking a break from video games, we looked over the board games, and she wanted to play Monopoly of all things. Not my favorite two player game, but she was my guest. Sitting in the center of the room on the floor, we were facing each other, with the board in between us.

As we played, something seemed out of place, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. Then it hit me, Amy had been sitting with her legs curled under her when we started but now was on her knees with them spread open and her dress had ridden up her thighs. Plus each time she leaned forward to move, the loose front of her dress dipped down a bit.

At first, I thought it was unintentional, but as the game continued I noticed after each roll her hand came back and brushed one edge of the hem of her dress, moving it up slightly. The action was too regular to be accidental. Trying to keep focused on the game, I kept finding my eyes wandering to the slowly shrinking patch of shade between her open knees. More disturbingly, I felt certain parts of my own anatomy begin to stir.

My brain warred over asking her to move her legs back (and thus demonstrating I had been looking) or letting her continue. ‘She’s the same age as my daughter!’ cried my conscience, to which my libido replied ‘I’m only looking’. My libido won, for the time being. I sometimes wonder how things might be different if it had not.

A few rounds later, as I was adding a property to my growing stack, my eyes found a patch of bright pink under the significantly higher hem. Boing. Now ‘I’ had to shift my position to hide the steel rod in my pants, and I was pretty sure that grin meant she noticed, as she was not doing well enough in the game to justify it. It wasn’t like I hadn’t seen my daughters in their underwear before, but as they developed they became a lot more self-conscious and ‘Daddy’ wasn’t allowed to see that anymore. And I had never had a reaction like this, but something about this particular young girl set the erot-o-meter to 11.

Not too long later, the game was coming to a close. She had no unmortgaged properties left. When she landed on one of my hotels it was over. Looking over the board, and the now very noticeable hot pink panties between her thighs, I said “I guess I win!”. “I guess you did!” she replied and pushed up with her hands behind her giving me a clear look at her cloth covered crotch before the dress slid back down. Under the pretext of cleaning up the game, I stayed seated a bit longer to let things settle down.

Once that was done I made some sandwiches for lunch after she called home again. Still no luck. Amy wasn’t even sure where they had gone. Typically after lunch when I was home I spent 30 minutes on the Nordic Track, mainly because I didn’t want to hear Meg’s ribbing about spending money on it. In this case I also hoped it would take my mind off of my earlier reactions. While I grunted and sweated, Amy played a different video game, I don’t remember which one. After that, I left her downstairs and ran up to take a quick shower.

Finishing my shower, I grabbed a towel from the closet in the bathroom. Right outside the bathroom door was a full length mirror and I chuckled as I caught my reflection. I had grabbed one of Meg’s floral towels and it looked like I was wearing a skirt around my waist. That image, however, triggered a recollection of Amy’s spread legs underneath a similar skirt and my dick started to rise. Some action was required to avoid embarrassment the next time I went downstairs.

Seating myself on the bed, I reached down and grasped my shaft, stroking slowly. I tried to visualize my wife, or anyone, but the image in my head kept returning to Amy, who in my fantasy realm was now removing her dress, leaving herself only in those hot pink panties. As my orgasm approached, the image started to change again, this time into my daughter Heather! My conscience spoke up again, but it was drowned out by the increased need for release.

Suddenly, the door to the bedroom flew open! “Joe! I saved the...” Amy’s voice trailed off as she saw me sitting naked on the bed, hand wrapped around my cock, frozen in shock.

I know I should have told her to leave, or covered myself up, or just something, but between the haze of approaching orgasm and pure shock, my brain locked up.

Amy recovered faster than I did and stepped into the room, closing the door (which I should have locked!) behind her. I swear she licked her lips as she walked towards me. “Oooh, it’s so much bigger than Daddy’s.”. My brain had finally unjammed and I was about to tell her she needed to leave until it processed that last statement. “Daddy’s?” I choked out.

“Yeah. Yours is already bigger than his!” Wait a minute, what was she doing looking at her father’s erect dick? Then she continued, “his gets even bigger when I play with it. Lets see if yours does!”

I was speechless but my dick was happy to answer for me, twitching and resuming the hardness it had started to lose. Amy kneeled in front of me and with her small hand reached out and started to stroke my cock. My conscience screamed out one last ‘This is Wrong!” but it was lost in lust induced noise.

As the 14 year old stroked up and down, my dick quickly extended to it’s full 10 inches. Amy’s eyes widened a little at the sight. I hadn’t been this hard in years. Precum oozed steadily from the tip. I could feel my conscience give up the battle and start cheering me on.

Still kneeling between my spread legs, Amy leaned forward and engulfed the tip of my manhood with her lips. I groaned in pleasure as she slowly descended. Between size and angle she could not get very far, but coupled with the sight of a 14 year old girl sucking me off, it was more than enough to send me over the edge.

I barely had time to grunt out a warning before a torrent of come started to blast out. Amy pulled her lips away and kept stroking without pause. A second wave crashed over me, this time a stream of come splashed onto her face and nose. The sight of her splattered face set me off one more time, then finally everything subsided and I collapsed back onto the bed.

A few moments later, Amy crawled up onto the bed next to me. I started to cover up but realized that was closing the barn door after the horse not only left, but was now romancing a mare two farms over. Plus I was still a bit of a mess. Instead I asked her where she had learned to do what she just did.

The petite teen snuggled next to my side. After making me promise not to tell anyone (like I would admit to what just happened?), she said she had been sleeping with her Dad for the past 2 years, and he had taught her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.