Mind Controlled Mothers Club
Chapter 2: Mommy Slut Orgy

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mommy Slut Orgy - When Henry gains mind control powers, he unleashes his power upon the mothers of him and his friends, forming the first Mommy Slut Club!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

In the shipping department of The Institute of Apotheosis Research, Ulrich Geller threw his mom down across the sorting table, his hands ripping up her tight pencil skirt. The short, black-haired women moaned and wiggled as she squirmed.

“I ... I have to become a slut, don’t I?” his mother asked. She ran the shipping department where the young man worked. Recently, they sent out a Halo to create their newest God, Henry Archer, and his lesson had inspired Ulrich to finally claim what he ached for.

“Yes, you do,” Ulrich groaned, his cock so hard as he fished it out of his jeans. “And I’ll help you become one, Mom.”

He exposed her rump, showing off her dark pantyhose clinging to the curves of her ass. Her cream-colored panties bled through the nylons. Ulrich, eager to fuck his mother the way Henry Archer fucked his mother—hard. Like a slut.

He tore through her pantyhose. He shuddered at the sound of nylon ripping, filling the air with that sensual noise. His mother let out a wanton moan. Around them, the other men who worked in the shipping department all salivated, eager to enjoy the MILF’s body. Next he hooked her panties and yanked them down far enough to expose her cunt.

He groaned at the sight of her pale ass, two juicy mounds separated by the cleft of her crack. His eyes followed her curves down to the thick, black bush hiding her pussy. The hole that birthed him. The cunt of a slut-mother.

He fished out his dick, feeling the excitement of his coworkers. They all stared with such greedy hunger as he placed the tip of his dick against her pussy. The God taught that mothers needed to be sluts—were sluts—and their sons had to fuck them.

Just like Ulrich always wanted to.

“Yes, yes, help me be a slut!” his mother shouted as he rammed his cock into her juicy cunt. “Oh, such a good boy!”

“Yes!” Ulrich groaned as he pounded his mother’s cunt hard.


My dick was still erect as I watched my slut-mother sucking on my friend Teo’s cock. The Hispanic guy was sixteen, like me, and enjoying his first ever blowjob. My mom’s black hair fell in bouncing curls about her face as she bobbed her head up and down my friend’s cock. She slobbered on it, sucking with such wanton, sloppy noises.

It was so hot watching her be a slut. Especially with my cum running out of her pussy and matting down the trimmed hairs of her black bush. My dick still dripped with her pussy juices. Thanks to my new mind control powers, gifted to me by the bizarre Halo sent to me by something called The Institute of Apotheosis Research, I turned my mother and Mrs. Haley into sluts.

Mrs. Haley was another MILF hottie. Blonde and with round breasts, she had an ass just begging to be smacked and then ridden hard. She was getting spit-roasted by her son, Noah, and Rick, another of our friends. They both groaned, busting their nuts in the MILF-whore’s holes, Noah flooding the pussy that birthed him while Rick fed Mrs. Haley a big load of cum that she eagerly sucked down.

Because I told her she was a mommy-slut. And mommy-sluts loved drinking cum and being fucked.

My friends all had dazed looks on their faces. Despite the commands I gave them, letting them accept the fact that they were fucking mommy-sluts, they still looked shocked that they were getting laid. That this was all happening.

I felt that, too. I couldn’t believe some weird company would give me the power to rewrite people’s brain waves to my will. It was so surreal, but my cum ran out of my mother’s pussy. I made her into the whore I always knew she was. Since the divorce, she brought home her dates and fucked them where I could hear them, making me so hard, forcing me to masturbate. No longer. When I got hard, she’d have to satiate me.

And I was hard right now despite cumming in her cunt minutes ago.

I stared at her rump wiggling back and forth. She moaned with such wanton delight as she blew my Hispanic friend. Teo groaned, pleasure crossing his face. He ran a hand through his short, black hair.

“My mom has a great ass,” I muttered, stroking my pussy-coated dick. Her juices made my cock so slick and...

I could fuck her asshole. I could do anything I wanted to my mom, to any guy’s mom. I could enjoy any MILF I wanted however I wanted. And not just them, the girls at school, too. Those young, tight sluts who ignored me and my friends.

“Mommy-sluts love to take it up the ass, too,” I commanded. A slight tingle raced across my mind, the sign I was changing someone’s brainwaves. Everyone’s brainwaves. But it wasn’t much of a sensation.

It wasn’t much of a change. After making both women accept the fact that they were mommy-sluts craving to be used by young men, especially their sons, anal wasn’t that big of a deal. I had always wanted to enjoy the treat.

I would enjoy it so much now.

I grabbed my mom’s butt-cheeks. She whimpered about Teo’s cock. My friend stared at me, his eyes going wide as I brought my still-hard dick into her crack. I slid my crown down, finding her puckered asshole.

That felt nice against my dick.

“You gonna fuck her ass, vato?” he groaned. “Shit, you’re still hard?”

“Guess this is just that exciting,” I said, rubbing my cock in circles about her wrinkled asshole. It felt so exciting on the sensitive crown of my dick. I just wanted to sodomize my mother so badly. “You love it up the ass, Mom! All Mommy-sluts do!”

No tingles.

I thrust.

My mother groaned about Teo’s cock. She wiggled her hips as her anal ring expanded. I watched her brown sphincter stretch and stretch to engulf the crown of my dick. Velvety pleasure shot down my shaft as I entered her asshole. I pushed deeper and deeper into her bowels, enjoying the feel of her sheath swallowing more and more of my cock.

It felt incredible. Pleasure spilled through my body. My back arched as I sank deeper and deeper into her. In moments, my crotch pressed against her rump. My balls rested against her taint, feeling the wet curls of her bush.

I was in my mother’s asshole.

“Damn, Henry,” Rick said as he pulled his cock out of Mrs. Haley’s mouth. His freckled face was flushed from his orgasm. He sank down on his ass, shaking his head. “You’re just going to town on her asshole.”

“Ooh, Joni, you’re so lucky,” Mrs. Haley said, her voice thick. Cum and drool ran down her chin and stained her lips. “That looks like it feels so good.”

My mom only moaned about Teo’s cock.

“She must love it, Mrs. Haley,” panted Teo, “because she’s sucking the cum out of my balls. Fuck, I’m going to bust a nut in your mom’s mouth, vato.”

“She wants it,” I growled, drawing back my hips, sliding my dick through my mother’s bowels. “Fuck, Mom, your asshole is just such a tight delight.”

Her bowels squeezed down on my dick, the only way she could communicate to me right now, as I rammed into her. It felt incredible. Pleasure surged down my shaft. My balls smacked into her flesh. My hands tight on her hips, my back arching as the bliss flowed through me.

It was incredible to fuck my mom’s asshole while my friends watched. Mrs. Haley stared at me, then she turned around and, without even being told, the slut-mother engulfed Noah’s softening cock, sucking off her own pussy juices.

Noah groaned, his hand pushing his glasses up his bold nose. Pleasure crossed his face as he stared down at his mommy-slut in awe. Her cheeks hollowed as she cleaned him. My own dick throbbed at the hot sight.

“Yes, yes, mommy-sluts love cleaning their sons’ dicks off after they’ve fucked her holes!” I commanded.

A slight tingle ran through me, my mom moaning as I educated her.

She wiggled her hips, her bowels stirring around my dick reaming her incestuous hole. Pleasure surged through me. Every guy needed to fuck his mother, to treat her like the slut she was. They were all whores. My hips pumped so hard, making her moan about Teo’s dick.

She loved it. She savored taking my cock up her asshole. Her bowels stimulated my cock. The velvety friction burned around it. My balls grew fuller and fuller with my cum, aching to unload in her as I fucked her with all my might.

“Mmm, you’re fucking her so hard,” Mrs. Haley said, finished cleaning her son’s dick. She watched me with sparkling, blue eyes, a lush smile on her lips. “Fuck your mom’s ass hard, Henry. Ooh, she looks like such a slut.”

“Yeah, with those big titties swaying,” Rick said.

“Uh-huh,” Noah groaned.

“Mmm, you like big tits?” Mrs. Haley asked her son.

“Yeah,” he nodded. Then he glanced down at her. “But your tits are great, too, Mom.”

She smiled at him, her body shuddering.

It made me throb hard. I slammed harder into my mother’s asshole. I had such power. I could make these women do anything. An idea popped into my head as I buggered my mother’s bowels with all my might, my balls smacking into her taint.

“Mrs. Haley, get over here and lick my mother’s cunt. Slut-mommies love pussy almost as much as their sons’ cocks.”

Prickles rippled across my mind. I groaned through the sensation, plunging my cock so hard and deep into my mother’s bowels. Pleasure spilled across me as my dick buried to the hilt in her. My crotch smacked into her rump hard. I fucked her as Mrs. Haley shuddered.

“Oh, yeah, Mom, lick her pussy,” groaned Noah as his mother moved towards us.

“Mmm, you like it when girls love other girls?” Mrs. Haley asked, her blonde hair spilling about her face as she crawled across the floor of Noah’s room.

“What guy doesn’t, Mrs. Haley?” Rick asked, watching with hungry eyes as the blonde MILF moved behind me.

“We all do,” Teo groaned. “Oh, fuck, Mrs. Archer ... Oh, damn, that’s good. I’m going to flood your mouth.”

“Drown her in cum!” I groaned, the idea of my mom guzzling his cum only making me thrust harder into her bowels.

And then I felt Mrs. Haley nuzzling into my mom’s cunt. My balls brushed her forehead as my mother let out a wanton, muffled moan. I couldn’t see, but I knew Mrs. Haley was eating my cum out of my mother’s cunt, licking out my incestuous seed from the hole that birthed me.

My balls grew tighter and tighter. My mom moaned and shuddered. She squeezed her asshole down hard on my cock. I plowed into her anal sheath so hard, my orgasm building. I wanted to unload more and more of my cum in her.

“¡Mierda!” Teo grunted, his face contorting while I heard Mom swallowing over and over.

She drank his cum while I fucked her asshole.

“You’re such a slut, Mom!” I screamed, ramming my dick so hard into her bowels, my hands gripping her asshole.

My mother’s bowels writhed about my dick. They rippled and convulsed, massaging my dick as I buried into her. I growled in delight, realizing my slut-mother came from being sodomized and having her friend lick her cunt clean of my cum.

“Shit!” I groaned. “You are such a slut, Mom! You’re cumming from anal!”

“I am!” she moaned, her voice throaty, Teo slumping to the floor, satiated for now. “I’m your slut-mommy, honey! Ooh, and Audra ... That feels so good. You’re eating my pussy. You’re licking my son’s cum out of me! You’re a mommy-whore like me!”

“Yes, she is!” I growled and buried into my mom’s asshole.

The delight surged through me. The pleasure struck my balls. Her asshole massaged my dick, sucking at my cum boiling in my nuts. I groaned as my back arched. My cock erupted. Cum spurted into her hungry bowels.

Pleasure burst from my lips as the rapture shot through my body. Every eruption of my jizz gave me more and more pleasure. I was cumming in my mother’s asshole. I was using her, and she was loving it.

“You’re cumming in me!” she howled. “Oh, honey! Oh, yes, yes, yes! That’s amazing!”

“Such a slut!” I growled, stars bursting across my vision as my dick fired its last burst of cum into her. I shuddered, my body buzzing with bliss. “You’re my little whore now, aren’t you?”

“Uh-huh!” she panted. “Ooh, Audra, yes, yes, wiggle that tongue in my cunt and ... Yes!”

My mom came again. Her asshole spasmed harder about my dick, sending tingles rushing through my body. I sucked in breaths, growing dizzy as she stimulated my cock’s crown feeling hypersensitive after my orgasm.

I loved the feeling.

“We have to get my mom here,” Rick says.

Teo lifts his head. “Yeah, vato.”


Pleasure spiked into Ulrich’s mind as he unloaded his cum into his mother’s pussy. It felt incredible to finally erupt into her. To fill her pussy with his jizz. As the ecstasy burst through his mind, he was so glad the new God, the amazing Henry, enlightened the world to the true roll of their mother.

“Yes, yes, yes!” his mother gasped as her pussy writhed about his dick. “I’m ... I’m becoming a slut.”

“Uh-huh,” he grunted as his orgasm died in him. He buzzed from the pleasure buzzing through him. He pulled his cock out of her pussy, watching his cum spill out to adorn the dense hairs of thick bush. “But I know what will truly help you become a slut.”

“How?” she asked as the other young men who worked in shipping advanced on the slut.

“By taking on two guys at once,” Ulrich said with a grin.

“Yes!” she whimpered. “But ... I don’t like cum.”

“If you drink enough of it,” her son told her, his heart beating faster, “you’ll come to love it.”

His mother didn’t fight as Steve grabbed her black hair and brought her mouth to his cock. At the same moment, Phil thrust his dick into her cunt. She stood there, bent over between the two men, fucked hard while still wearing her managerial clothing, her blazer rustling, her torn nylons clinging to her lithe legs.

“What a slut,” Ulrich groaned, his dick gaining a second wind as he watched her transformation into slutdom.


I groaned as Noah’s mother sucked my dirty cock clean of my mother’s asshole. She worked her mouth up and down my dick, her blue eyes sparkling as she stared up at me. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, her hips wiggling as she pleasured me.

She didn’t care how nasty this was. She was a slut. And sluts sucked cocks clean.

I fumbled with my phone, navigating my phone book for Rick’s mom. I found her number—I had it for emergencies—and hit the call button. I held it to my ear, listening to it ring as Mrs. Haley engulfed more and more of my cock into her mouth.

“Geez, Mom, you’re loving his dick,” Noah said nearby, his blue eyes wide behind his glasses.

“She’s such a slut,” my mom purred, kneeling beside her, her large tits swaying back and forth.

“Yeah, she...” My words trailed off as the phone picked up. “Mrs. Woodham?”

“Yes?” a woman answered. “Henry?”

“You need to come over to Mrs. Haley’s house right now,” I commanded, ready for the prickles. They didn’t come.

“Why?” Mrs. Woodham asked. I didn’t hear any eagerness to come to me.

It didn’t work over the phone. There must be a range or something to how far my powers reached. I shuddered, my dick throbbing in Mrs. Haley’s mouth. I needed to think of a reason to get her over here right now.

“Is something wrong?” she asked, concern entering her voice. “Did something happen to Rick?”

“Yes!” I latched onto that, fighting a groan as Mrs. Haley’s tongue swirled around the crown of my dick. “You need to get over here right now.”

“Okay!” she gasped. “I’ll be there in ten minutes. Is it bad?”

“Not bad, just hurry,” I said, my nuts tightening. Mrs. Haley sucked cock like a pro. I hung up and searched for the number for Teo’s mother. I called her and gave her the same message.

“I’ll be there soon,” she promised, her Hispanic accent growing thicker. “Okay.”

“Sure,” I grinned, my balls aching as Mrs. Haley loved my dick.

“Damn, vato,” Teo said, sitting on Noah’s bed.

“Yeah,” Rick said, a smile crossing his face. “Damn, I’m going to finally fuck my mom.”

Like me, my three friends also had fantasized about fucking their mothers. Maybe every son did, or maybe we were just a bunch of horny nerds who needed to get laid. It didn’t matter either way, we were the founding members of the Mother Fucking Club.

“Mom,” I groaned, “Mrs. Haley licked your cunt, return the favor.”

“Of course, honey,” my mom moaned. “Mmm, she made me cum so hard. Of course I have to give her pleasure.”

I shuddered, slamming him hips forward. I fucked Mrs. Haley’s mouth hard while her son watched. She took my dirty cock, sucking on it with such hunger. My mom grabbed the MILF’s butt-cheeks, lowered her face, and made Mrs. Haley squeal about my dick.

My mom’s dark eyes stared at me above the MILF’s ass, feasting on Mrs. Haley’s cunt with such hunger. I shuddered, loving it. My mom was such a slut now. It made my dick ache and swell so hard and fast, my balls growing tighter and tighter.

“Man, Noah, your mom sucks dick like a pro,” I groaned. “She’s cleaning my mom’s ass off my dick.”

“She’ll do that for me, too,” Noah panted, leaning against the edge of his desk, stroking his hardening dick. “Every time I fuck her ass.”

Mrs. Haley moaned about my cock, sucking so hard on my dick. She sounded eager to do it.

My orgasm built and built in my balls. I was still so horny. Unlike my friends, I wasn’t going soft after cumming. I just wanted to enjoy the mommy sluts more. I stared down at my mom’s eyes as she feasted on Mrs. Haley, loving seeing her eat cunt while I fucked the whore’s mouth.

My thrusts grew harder. My hands gripped the side of Mrs. Haley’s head. I plowed into her mouth, using Noah’s mother as my own fucktoy. I shuddered, my dick’s tip brushing the back of her throat. I rammed deeper.

She coughed, gagged, and swallowed my dick.

Her throat felt so amazing about the crown of my cock. My balls smacked into her chin as I buried to the hilt in her. My back arched as she deep-throated my dick. I drew back my hips, loving the incredible suction as she loved my dick.

“Damn, Noah, your mom could suck start a leaf-blower,” I groaned.

“What movie is that from?” Rick asked.

“Don’t know, don’t care,” I groaned. “But it’s true.” I slammed my cock back down Mrs. Haley’s throat, her blue eyes squeezing shut as my balls smacked her chin. “I’m going to dump my cum—”

The front door burst open downstairs. “Rick! Rick, hello? Where is everyone?”

“Up here, Mom!” Rick said, a grin on his face.

I braced myself for the pain that would come making Rick’s mom into a slut. I fucked my cock down Mrs. Haley’s throat over and over, staring at the bedroom’s open door. Footsteps echoed as Mrs. Woodham raced up the stairs. Reaching the top, she hurried down the hallway and burst into view.

She froze, her fiery hair spilling about her face. She was shorter than any of us, petite like a girl, her breasts the smallest of all our mothers. But she had this flirty naughtiness about her, always a wicked smile on her face while her green eyes always twinkled like she was thinking something naughty.

Or maybe I was projecting horny lusts on her.

“What is going—”

“You are a slut, Mrs. Woodham!” I snarled, the pain stabbing into my brain. “You’re a mommy-whore that craves her son’s cock and all his friends’, too. You want my dick fucking you. Your pussy gets wet doing anything your son wants. Any sexual act. You don’t care what it is so long as it makes him or one of his friends happy.”

Darkness washed across my mind. Blood pounded in my ears. The pain flared, prickling as the woman shuddered. Her petite form quivered as I rewrote her mind, molding her to being a mommy-slut.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.