Mother's Mistake Maybe - Cover

Mother's Mistake Maybe

Copyright© 2018 by CountryGirl Jill

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The true story behind a 34 year old mother's first sexual relation with her 16 year old son.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

My name is Jill, 34 years young, married to my first true love, but I’m also bisexual. We have three children, ages 17(son) 16(son) and 13(daughter). I really don’t know where to start this or how to explain what happen too me that day but I think I wanted to tell someone just so I can get it off my chest I guess and share the thrill I had/have in my life. I grew up on a farm with four brothers and three sisters in a home that I’d say was somewhat strict when it came to the subject of dating and sexual things, and we didn’t get exposed to the things kids in town did. When we got to the age of being interested in the other sex, kissing and sexual things we learned on our own or with a sibling or more. I guess this is the part where I should tell you that my first kiss was with my sister, the first boy to touch me was my brother/s, and I lost my virginity to my oldest brother when I was 13, and it was because I wanted him to take me my first time. Anyways, when we raised our children we tried not to be so up tight about sex and nudity or seeing other family members nude. It was just normal for us. Now my husband, I, or the kids didn’t run around naked all the time but we didn’t try to hide our bodies from the kids or raise them to hide from us or each other as they grew older.

Well with that said I hope you’ll understand my story better and understand how it started and took place.

The kids, my husband and I live our lives on our small place in the country. We have enough land that we, but mostly me, go outside nude or semi nude most of the summer months when I’m alone. Well this day I was home alone and just started out sun bathing on the deck than decided to jump in the pool and float around for awhile to get more sun. I don’t know but I must have fallen asleep but I never heard the truck my son was driving coming up the driveway to the house. Yes he had his license and was driving my husbands truck that day.

I don’t know how long my son, I’ll call him Mark here, was standing by the pool watching me but when he said, “you look so comfortable and sexy mom “, I about jumped off that float mattress and fell into the pool. I told him he scared the hell out of me and I asked him just how long he had been there watching me, to which he replied, “long enough”. He said he wasn’t doing anything fun at his friends house where he had spent the night, so he thought he’d come home early to see what we were doing and if we could do something together here at home. I told him that would be nice but that his dad, his brother and sister had all gone fishing that morning with his fathers friends, and probably wouldn’t be back till late that afternoon or early evening. I felt so bad for him and I told him he could spend the day with me and that he was welcome to stay outside and swim with me if he wanted. In hide sight now I also said that he and I would have fun together just the two of us.

Now just so you all will know and I can paint a clearer picture of how this looks, I’m in the pool floating around topless with only my string bikini bottom on that really doesn’t cover much of me at all. I’m just semi-covered because I was on my stomach but Mark was still getting a pretty good view of the one side of me, my ass and probably the slit between my legs.

We carried on with some small talk for awhile about what he and his friends had been doing lately, school stuff, his new girlfriend and my work as a real estate agent, just normal chat to pass the time. While we talked Mark was sitting down on the edge of the deck with his feet hanging into the pool trying to cool off I guess from the heat but with a weird look on his face I thought. He was wearing a pair of his nicer dress shorts when he arrived and at first I thought it was just my imagination or the angle I was seeing from floating in front of him, but I could swear he had a hardon poking up from his shorts. I know he and his brother are just like their father and don’t wear underwear very often. Thinking about it I think we’re all the same for that matter because I don’t wear panties very often either. Anyhow, I suggested that he get in the pool but he said the chemicals in the pool would ruin his shorts and added with a smile and that cute little laugh of his that it might not be such a good idea right at the moment. Well me being the mother I am, I had too question him about why and of course to embarrass him a little.

Not too my surprise because I know how he’s like his father and they say what their thinking, he said he was aroused some by seeing me almost naked and that he had a huge boner and hoped I hadn’t noticed. Well all I could do was fake a little laugh for him because really the thought that the sight of me, his mother had given him an erection kind of made me feel sexy and sort of dirty at the same time. What the hell was I thinking? Here was my 16 year old son who I of course think is good looking, sitting not three feet away, at almost eye level from me on the edge of the pool, with a rock hard cock that I had caused. WOW!

To try and put him at some ease I just said “don’t worry sweetie, I’ve seen your penis many times when you was growing up and there’s nothing that will surprise me or for you to be ashamed about so you can get up and get in the pool if you want or run into the house and get your trunks on”.

Relaxed more I guess by that, he stood and asked if it was OK if he removed his shorts so they wouldn’t get ruined. I told him sure as if it wouldn’t bother me at all. Well this is where I’m afraid I lost all my morals as a mother or it just brought out the slutty side in me as some things do. Mark stood and with a little trouble clearing that hard bulge in his shorts, dropped his shorts and tossed them in a chair. Well damn! There above me stood my son with a cock as hard as could be, just as thick and as big, if not bigger than his father’s cock, and looking just plan hot as hell. Without trying to look but not able to stop myself, all I could do was comment that he had grown into a very good looking and well built man, which made him blush some. Damn he was so hot looking and the site of his hard cock just sent chills through my body. Again, what the hell was I thinking?

Mark got in the pool with me and spent most of the first 15 minutes or so trying to keep some distance between us and not get himself in a position where he had a view of my behind, remember all I had on was the bottoms of my tiny string bikini. He stayed away from me up until I finally asked him if I looked like I was getting sunburned. At that time he came over close and checked my back for me. He said, “ mom you look like your starting to get red so you better put some lotion on or something”. Well now this was a problem, for who I don’t know but that’s when things started to get interesting.

Mark I said, would you please put some lotion on for me dear. I swear I could hear him swallow hard but with a little excitement in his voice he said sure mom. When his hands first touched me as he spread the lotion on my back I thought I was going to die. The chills and the thrill that went through me was something I had never felt before. As he spread the lotion along my waist and his hands ran around my hips, that did it. The image in my brain at that moment was Mark behind me with both his hands holding me in the doggy position. Was I crazy or what and I’m probably the one that sent this whole situation over the line but as good as his hands felt I asked Mark to put some lotion on my legs and butt so they wouldn’t burn too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.