Sharing Phone Time
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A mother's prank goes awry when her son is having phone sex with his girlfriend. Payback has some very interesting developments when Tim does her one better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was a Sunday night, and Bill was at his annual two-week company seminar. Bill had been gone for a week and would not be back until the following Saturday. It was a little after 11:00 p.m., and I was thinking about Bill and feeling disappointed that I couldn’t even call him for phone sex. It was some VP of personnel’s bright idea that no personal contact with the outside world was better for team building. Terry had gone away for two weeks to the beach on a family vacation. Tim had talked to her a few times, but always during the day when I was at work.

I pulled up my nightgown and started to play with myself. I tried fantasizing about Bill fucking me, but thoughts of Tim kept popping into my head. Every time Tim interrupted my fantasy about Bill, he stayed in my mind a little longer. Then my misguided mind tried to rationalize having Tim help me out.

‘Maybe if he just watched me until I got off. That would be sexy, and it’s nothing he hasn’t seen me do before.’

‘Maybe he could play with my boobs until I get off. He’s done that a lot, so that’s not such a big deal anymore.’

‘Maybe I could convince him to jerk off and play with my boobs while I masturbated and watched him. The poor guy has not been able to see Terry all week. He must need some relief by now.’

‘What the hell Maggie? He has fucked you six times already. Four times while Bill was on the phone and twice with Terry. Maybe just this once, we can do it without the phone. I’m sure he needs it as much as I do right now, with Terry out of town. What’s a mother for if she can’t help her son out in his time of need?’

Somehow turning it from just my need to Tim’s need put my sex-crazed mind at ease. I threw my legs over the side of the bed, got up and walked out of my bedroom down to Tim’s bedroom doorway. The door was open. His nightstand light was on. Tim was lying on his bed reading a sports magazine, wearing only his pajama bottoms. I knocked on the door jamb to get his attention.

Tim Looked up and put his magazine down, “Hi, Mom. You can’t sleep?”

I walked over to his twin bed and sat on the edge when Tim moved over to make room for me.

“Yes, I’m having a little trouble getting to sleep. I keep thinking about Bill ... and you.”

“Oh.”

“I won’t be able to see or talk to Bill until he gets back, and I miss the phone sex. How about you? Do you miss Terry?”

Tim picked up his magazine and set it on his nightstand, “Of course,” and with an added chuckle, “Things have been a little slow this week.”

I took a deep breath and let it out, “Can you come to my room and sleep with me tonight? Just this once, Honey.”

There was some hesitation, but he finally agreed, “I guess so. If you really want me to.”

“I really do, Tim.”

I stood up and waited for Tim to join me and walk to my room.

Tim looked surprised when I took my nightgown off and threw it on the foot of the bed. I put my hand behind Tim’s neck and kissed him on the cheek. “Take your pajamas off, Honey.” I got under the covers in my double bed and moved over to make room for Tim. I watched him remove his pajamas and put them on the side chair. I could not help but admire his body and semi-hard cock as he took a couple of steps to my bed and crawled in beside me. When he had settled down on his back, I rolled toward him and put my left leg over his left leg. I put my left arm over him to kiss and hug him.

“Are you okay with this, Honey?”

“Sure, Mom, it’s nice to cuddle with you.” He took his arm out from between us and put it around me.

I started to hump Tim’s leg as I clarified my intentions and reasoning, “Cuddling is great, but I thought we could do more than just cuddle. I miss Bill, and I’m sure you miss Terry. I thought we could help each other out.”

“Don’t you think it’s kind of late to be calling them? It’s already 11:30.”

Tim isn’t naive, and he knew full well what my intentions were. Hell, we had been fucking once or twice a week for the past month. I was changing the game again, and I felt he was uncomfortable with that.

“Yes, I know it’s late, and I do not intend to call anyone. I thought it could be just you and me. Just this once because both our lovers are out of town.”

“I don’t know. If we do it tonight, I have a feeling it won’t be just this once.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.