Sharing Phone Time
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother's prank goes awry when her son is having phone sex with his girlfriend. Payback has some very interesting developments when Tim does her one better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The following weekend and the first few days of the week flew by. I spent Saturday night with Bill and did not get home until almost noon Sunday. So I had a lot of catching up before Monday rolled around, and I had to go to work. Tim had a big test and a paper due at the end of the week, so he spent most of his time studying on the computer and in his room. It was around 9:50 on Thursday night, and I had just come down to the family room to relax. Tim had turned on the TV. I sat beside him and asked if he was ready for tomorrow’s test.

“All set, Mom.” Tim flipped through the channels and said, “Not much on now. I missed most of Elementary.”

Tim started to get up and leave. When he was halfway off the couch, I held his arm and asked, “Do you want me to call Bill?”

Tim sat back down and nodded.

I reached over Tim to get the phone from the end table. I started dialing, and Tim hit the speakerphone button.

Bill: “Hello.”

Me: “Hi, Bill, it’s me.”

Bill laughed and said, “I know. I have Caller ID. You should get that. It’s a nice feature.”

Me: “I know, but I don’t want to spend the money right now.”

Bill: “Hey, did you see ‘Elementary’ tonight? It was a good one.”

Me: “No, I just got a chance to sit down and relax when I started thinking about you and thought you might want to do our phone thing.”

Bill: “You won’t have to ask me twice. But isn’t Tim home tonight?”

Me: “Yes, but he has been studying all week for three or four hours a day for a test tomorrow, and he is zonked out and asleep in his room.”

Bill: “Well, okay. But I don’t want Tim ever to find out we have phone sex. He would think I’m a real creep.”

Smiling directly at Tim, I said, “Don’t worry, I’m being very discreet and would never have called you if I thought Tim would hear us on the phone.”

Bill: “Okay. Do you have anything special in mind for tonight?”

Me: “As a matter of fact, I do. I want you to sit down and do exactly what I tell you to do and nothing else.”

Bill: “I am your willing slave.”

Me: “Are you sitting?”

Bill: “Yes.”

Me: “Spread your legs.”

Tim spread his legs.

I knelt between them and put my hands on Tim’s knees.

Me: “I’m kneeling between your legs. I want to be up close and watch you play with yourself. I never really watched you jerk off. Can you do that for me if I take my blouse and bra off, and you can watch me touch myself?”

Tim nodded.

I quickly slipped my pullover off, undid my bra, and threw it aside.

Bill: “That’s so hot when you play with yourself.”

Me: “I’m going to undo your pants for you.”

I undid the button on the top of Tim’s jeans, unzipped his fly, and laid it open.

Me: “Now, take your cock out and do it.”

Tim slid his jeans down and reached inside his boxers, pulling his cock out. He started to stroke it slowly.

I unintentionally blurted out, “Damn, that’s a nice cock.”

Bill: “I haven’t heard any complaints yet.”

Tim smiled as I bent backward to push my tits out to twist and play with my nipples.

Looking straight at Tim’s cock I said, “And you won’t get any complaints from me. Now stroke it and make yourself cum while I watch.”

Bill: “You’re the boss, Maggie.”

Tim started to stroke his cock a little faster. Watching Tim masturbate had me completely caught up in how incredibly sexy this was. I could hear Bill in the background beating his meat while I stared at my son’s hard-on that was going to cum for his mom.

Me: “Are you almost there?”

Tim nodded.

I don’t know what came over me when I said, “Let me finish it, Honey. Let me hold your cock and make you cum.”

I reached out as Tim let go of his cock. I wrapped my hand around it and started stroking him. It was hot and felt so smooth in my hand. Tim laid his head back with his hands at his side, watching every move I made. I kept playing with my breasts with my free hand. I was thinking, oh my god, what am I doing? I was half-naked and jerking off my son, but there was no way in hell that I was going to stop. All three of us would be very disappointed if I quit now.

I could tell Tim was about to cum. I put my hand over his mouth so he would not make a lot of noise as he ejaculated. A few seconds later, his hips bucked, and his stomach muscles tightened as he came all over his t-shirt and my hand. Tim was still a little louder than I would have liked, but we got away with it.

Bill: “Did you just get yourself off?”

Me: “Yes, that was me getting off. Wow, this was the best one yet, Honey.”

Bill: “Yeah, that was hot. I’m going to have to take a shower and then a nap. You’re something else, Maggie. Love you, Babe.”

Me: “Goodnight, Bill. Love you too. I will call you again next week if that’s all right with you?”

Bill: “Anytime, Babe. Anytime. See you on Saturday. Can’t wait. Bye.”

Me: “Night, Honey.”

I reached over and turned off the speakerphone.

I stood up and held out my hand that was not covered in his cum and said, “Come on, Tim, let’s get cleaned up.” Tim pulled up his pants and followed me up the stairs as we headed for the bathroom. We only had one, so Tim had to wait until I finished washing my hands. I dried my hands and then helped Tim take off his t-shirt and put it in the laundry basket. It did not bother me that I was half-naked as I helped Tim with his soiled clothes. After what we just did, Tim seeing my breast wasn’t anything I was going to get embarrassed about anymore.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.