Spring Breakout
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young married couple go beyond their vows on a never to be forgotten vacation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Nudism  

We’d been married about a year, young college students who had more sex than money. Virgins when we wed, fucking quickly became the greatest thing ever. Roxy came after me as often as vice versa and I was thrilled by that. Her slim body, with short red hair top and bottom, had tits small enough to rarely need a bra but her hips and pussy were made to have a man cradled in them.

It was spring break time in our senior year. We so much wanted to take the last chance at this student tradition but had no spare money. I was bemoaning our frustration to Bill, a classmate who said we could ride and camp with him. He had all the gear and his car was plenty big. I told him we couldn’t help defray the expenses and he said that our company and help at the campsite would be enough.

We took turns driving and got to the oceanfront campground Bill had been to before. Neither Roxy or I had ever seen the ocean so we put suits on and played in the surf. Bill was gone when we returned to the tent so we took the opportunity to screw since we had to take off our clothes anyway. We had just finished when Bill popped into the tent. Roxy squealed and I pulled a sheet over us. Bill left briefly as we dressed.

Around the campfire Bill joked about our embarrassment and said we’d have to set up a signal when we wanted to get naked, or if he had a chick in there. We agreed that if a girl’s panties were on the doorstep, privacy was required.

That night Roxy and I tried to figure out how to get it on with Bill sleeping just two feet away. We finally had Roxy on her side and I spooned up behind her. We thought we were quiet but Bill mentioned at breakfast that he hadn’t had any luck hooking up and was envious of the fun we had last night. Roxy blushed and changed the subject.

But it was on her mind as we walked on the beach later that morning. Here is how she let me know what she was thinking, “I’ve got a really big request to make. Please hear me out before you say anything. And never forget how much I love you.

“There are some things I’ve been thinking about. As you well know, I’ve been a ‘good girl’ all my life. You even got my first blowjob. Most girls go through a wild and wicked phase before they get serious. I now feel like I missed that.

“I don’t know how to say this except straight out. I want to fuck Bill the rest of the time we are here. We owe him big-time for this trip. It’s something I would never do at home and don’t plan on continuing when we are back. We’ve tested my birth control so that’s not a worry. I want to continue to make love with you while I am fucking him. Notice my choice of words, please. Think on it a bit if you need to but tell me your thoughts.”

I had a hard-on from the images that rolled through my mind. A wave of jealousy surge through me in addition to the lust. After a short silent time, I pulled her off the beach into a clump of bushes and practically raped her. She bucked back, trying to keep her screams of pleasure from being overheard. As I shot my cum I said with a growl, “Now you’re ready to go fucking around.”

Bill was sitting by our campfire as we returned. Roxy said to me, “You wait here.” And to Bill, “Come in the tent, I have something to say to you.” Neither of us had any doubt he’d refuse the gift of her body.

There was some quiet talking and then the rustle of clothes coming off. I could hear moving around which I guessed was some foreplay or another, and then the unmistakable slap of belly on belly. Roxy’s suppressed moans began drifting out through the tent screen. I sure wanted to peek in but it was so dark I probably wouldn’t have seen anything. I rubbed my cock in supposed rhythm with the one pumping my now-wicked wife.

Finally, Bill groaned and I knew the deed was fully done. After a short quiet spell, some more rustling of clothes and Bill emerged, saying to me, “I’m going for a walk. She wants you now.”

I stepped into the tent and stripped. I could barely see that Roxy’s legs were knees-up and spread, just as Bill had left her. Without a word I knelt between them and pushed my shaft balls deep in one stroke. It felt silky just like when I could manage two copulations in a row.

She clamped her legs around me, squealed and thrashed in orgasm as I hit bottom. When she quieted down, I began my rhythmic penetrations and whispered, “My wicked wife sure feels sexy. I’m just fucking you right now, you wanton wench.” Her response was to wrap her legs around me and kiss my lips nearly plumb off.

Later we cleaned up and went out to the campfire, lightly dressed. Bill had gotten some beer and wanted to talk. He opened with, “I don’t know what brought that on but I sure am grateful.”

Roxy smiled and said, “It was to show you how much we appreciated your generosity. Besides, I like to fuck nice guys.” She was glancing back and forth between us at that last statement. “And you are both welcome to more any time you are interested.” Bill’s eyes lit up at that offer.

Still being a bit shy, she took turns with each of us at bedtime as the other waited outside the tent. I went first this time and, when we needed sleep, spooned up behind her under our covers. Feeling my again-hard cock against her buns, she lifted her leg and put me part way in, letting me know not to move, just enjoy her semen soaked snatch.

I awoke in the night and she was riding Bill on his bedroll. The dim light let me see her silhouette as she bounced on another man. Bill thrust his hips up as he inseminated her again. I didn’t hear any orgasmic noises from her though.

When she dismounted and found me supine with my own shaft ready for her to ride, she whispered, “I figured you’d wake up and want some. I’m glad cause I need you to get me off.” Once again I was embedded in her silky slippery sex tunnel. The noises of satisfaction happened soon after and my cock glowed with pleasure as my sperm joined all the others in this female repository.

As we lay coupled, my wife whispered that Bill wasn’t bigger than me, just shaped differently. It felt delightfully wicked when he was touching her all over, filling her pussy, and moving and squirting inside her much like I did. He already seemed like a “second husband” but she loved only me. I gave her the best orgasms, not that she could complain about his.

After breakfast, we went to take a shower together. After we soaped each other she stepped back and said, “Just by looking, could you tell that this little body has enjoyed two cocks and six ball loads in the last twelve hours?” I conceded that I couldn’t. She smirked as she continued her teasing, “I wonder how many more it can get in the next twenty-four? Do you suppose there are some other horny guys around her that would fuck me?”

Although she pleaded “sore pussy” until lunch, after that it became a matter of her cocksmen being able to deliver the goods. With urgency gone, Bill spent some long sessions naked with Roxy in the tent or off of the beach in the place we had found. It became more than a counting of male orgasms. It was trying any and everything. I had my turns too where she showed me what the “other man” had done with her. She was continually hot for sex and we did our best to keep her satisfied.

While she didn’t want to do a threesome, which I would have gladly tried by that point, she liked me nearby or, when it was dark, in the same space, be it tent or beach clearing. Perhaps she felt a need to show me she was still mine after thoroughly enjoying all that another male did to her body. Her pussy wanted me right away. Her vagina was continually wet with semen and her reproductive system host to billions of sperm.

Of course we did other activities besides screwing during the day, but I had little doubt that she would have drained at least two more males if that was feasible. She was on a sexual roll and I was amazed and actually proud of how she handled it.

On the last evening, after two more days of “debauchery”, Bill showed up with a woman that looked a bit older than us. He introduced Mary who he had met at the beach and had been fucking all afternoon. Roxy and I had wondered where he was but just enjoyed each other without him.

She was on spring break with some girlfriends and wanted a good time. I noticed the wedding band on her left hand but didn’t say anything. Bill announced that Mary would like to fuck me and he’d get with Roxy. Both women grinned and we settled into the now somewhat crowded tent.

Mary had big, soft, and somewhat pendulous tits which were a fun change after Roxy’s firm smaller ones. Her pussy was very hairy and looser than my wife’s but grabbed my cock just fine. Wow, my first “other” pussy! She even said “Thanks” when I shot my seed deep inside her.

We put some clothes on and walked on the beach since Roxy was going to enjoy Bill for quite a while longer, if past experience was any guide. I learned that Mary was ten years older than me, the mother of three children, and had never been away from her husband since they married. Her sex experience before the wedding was very limited so, like Roxy, she was “seizing the day”. I was the fourth guy she’d laid since arriving almost a week ago. I told her our story and she was impressed, wishing her husband would be so open-minded. I suggested she try some fantasies with him and she might be surprised.

We were near the beach hideaway that I mentioned earlier so I guided her there and surprised the hell out of this older woman by eating her well-fucked snatch. She reciprocated with an inexperienced blowjob and I stopped her before I ejaculated.

“Can you ride me?” I asked, wanting to play with those big bazooms some more. She hopped on and we did it that way for quite a while. She was loose and well lubricated so I didn’t get much traction. That was actually great since the lighter grip felt really good, almost like tickling.

I put her in a scissors position she’d never done before and fucked her energetically while she diddled her clit. We both came and snuggled for a while.

When we got back to the tent, the other couple had just finished so we opened some beers and shot the shit for a while. Mary said she had to pee and Roxy accompanied her, a chance to get acquainted with the woman who had been screwing her husband. While they were gone, Bill asked if we could switch back. I agreed but wanted another swap later. Mary had already told us she wanted to spend the night in our tent.

I walked her back to her girlfriends to let them know her whereabouts. When they recognized that I wasn’t Bill, they hooted at her, “You go girl!” and such, almost like guy-talk.

Roxy and I had a long and leisurely screw while Bill and Mary humped hard next to us. Later, in the early hours, I had my chance to pummel the eager and adulterous older pussy one last time. She hugged me tightly as we finished. After breakfast we bid her adieu. All of us were heading home. She cried and said she would never forget us.

Roxy seemed sad as we drove away from the scene of our “wildness”. It had certainly been an enlightening experience for all three of us. Bill was going back a changed man to his long-time girlfriend who he now wanted to “convert” into a more open-minded woman like Roxy.

It was a long drive so when darkness surrounded us and it was my turn at the wheel, I whispered in Roxy’s ear that she might like to have some fun in the back seat. She climbed over the seat and in the repositioned rearview mirror I soon saw, and heard, her getting a good fucking in a new venue. The flashes of light from the headlights of passing traffic gave me erotic glimpses of her in action. When I passed a trucker I wondered if the driver could see the fornication next to him. I had a full-time hard-on as I listened and felt the car move with their rhythmic motions.

A while later Bill said that he’d take over driving so I found a place to pull over and was soon “driving” into my horny wife’s freshly fucked love box. She seemed to be making a last desperate attempt to keep her “wicked time” going as long as possible. Bill and I alternated “entertainment duties” until dawn when we arrived at home.

As we were dropped off, Roxy gave Bill a hug and a kiss, saying quite loud enough for me to hear, “I’ve had a wonderful time but we are back in real life now. I’ll never forget you or this trip, and I wish you well with your girlfriend. I’d be happy to talk with her if you think it would be helpful.” To me, after he drove away, my darling wife said, “That is the first time I kissed him, just so you know who is most important to me.”

Roxy and I have resumed our regular life, a little older and wiser for sure, and very much in love in a deeper way than before. The memories are sometimes mentioned but always present as we frequently put our bodies together now. When Roxy’s period was late there was some concern, of course, but no feeling of disaster. It was a sobering time until it arrived a week behind schedule, possibly because of all the male hormones she’d absorbed intra-vaginally during that week.

We are both quite curious how Bill’s interaction with his girlfriend will go. That’s something to look forward to, for me at least. Belinda is a gorgeous big-titted blond!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.