The Nudist Nanny and the Needy Nephew - Cover

The Nudist Nanny and the Needy Nephew

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The nanny was a committed nudist and she loved to show it all as often as possible. Her nephew was young but willing to bare all if it meant he would be allowed to lose his virginity once and for all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

The young man with the muscular and well-toned body was a bit embarrassed to be in the beach spa for senior citizens because he had only just turned twenty-five and he felt a little out of place surrounded by the mature oldsters all around him.

It was his Auntie Zelda that had talked him into lifeguarding at the facility and he had accepted because it paid double the rate at the regular beach spas that lined the string of islands that ran out into the Gulf of Mexico with a reputation of nudist centers and nighttime orgies that defied normal conventions. He expected that the places were exaggerated to promote voyeuristic visitations and that most of the senior citizens were walking around naked as a matter of convenience and not with the intention of carnal sex in the middle of the afternoon.

He had seen his share of sagging breasts and drooping ass cheeks the past two weeks and his Auntie Zelda was beginning to look a lot more inviting with her shaved pussy and her way of bending over at every opportunity in front of any male with the hint of a semi-erection.

His Auntie Zelda was a Nanny by trade, but lately she had accepted geriatric patients as her charges and had done her best to give the male senior citizens a little more zip in their life by falling to her knees for a mid-day workout on their fading erections or bending over completely naked for their carnal entertainment. She learned to identify those men with active functioning equipment and never failed to give all likely candidates a test ride to test out their best shot.

Most of the time, she was more amused than bothered by their efforts, but she was getting excellent pay for her outreach contributions and in a way she felt it was beneficial to their overall well-being to regain confidence by navigating her internal geography of feminine sexual response.

Zelda was only 115 pounds and exactly five feet tall.

When she wore six inch high heels with her all nude costume, she shot up to five foot six and her ass cheeks were at the perfect height for her nephew Oscar to stuff his nine inch cock all the way up her female equipment from behind. Needless to say, Oscar was put on the alert each time she picked out a nice pair of six inch heels to walk naked around their apartment. It was a sort of unspoken signal to him that she was ready to be doggy humped and there was no need to negotiate the terms of her absolute surrender. He had come to understand that once he was inside her narrow channel it was strictly his turn to call the shots and she would follow his lead no matter how degrading.

He enjoyed playing with his Auntie’s beautiful breasts because she had the most sensitive and erotic nipples he had ever encountered. All he had to do was to bend down and lick her nipples with his wet and wonderful young man tongue and Auntie Zelda would anything she was told regardless of the humiliation associated with her gift of love.

Oscar preferred to remain silent when he was screwing a female.

In his Auntie Zelda’s case, even if he wanted to talk, he couldn’t get a word in sideways because she was a non-stop case of dirty talk and shouted curses that encouraged him to pound her harder and make her take his nasty manipulations without question.

His Auntie had bent over more than once for the eighty year old Mister Anderson with his hairy pot belly and his tiny cock that was lucky to make it past semi-hard even in the most passionate of circumstances.

His wife was almost twenty years younger than him and had just past the magic age of sixty-one. She was still fairly attractive with a sun-tanned body and ass cheeks that refused to give up the fight with gravity. In a way, she was lucky to have small breasts because they did not sag like most of the other women her age. In fact, when she was excited, they would even perk up and her nipples fluttered about like little puppies looking for a master to give them directions.

Mrs. Anderson had been a ballet dancer when she was young and she never lost her ability to get up on her toes and sink down on a hard dick with the agility of a much younger woman.

The Anderson’s apartment was right next to Auntie Zelda and Oscar and they could hear Oscar pounding her on occasions and loved listening to her running dialogue and nasty foul language. Sometimes, Gloria Anderson would suck off her husband’s tiny cock just to get him in the mood for something she really wanted badly.

Just this past Saturday night, the Anderson’s went into Zelda’s and Oscar’s apartment without asking permission on the pretext that they were making so much noise they were unable to sleep. Of course, all four of them were totally naked with the exception that Zelda and Gloria were wearing six inch heels making them look like sisters on a double date.

Oscar had no difficulty in switching from his hard-pounded Auntie to Mrs. Anderson’s heart-shaped rear-end. The sixty-one year old woman reached back and spread her cheeks for the young man like some whore out on the street looking for a special tip. He had no compunction about sliding his nine inch business into her defenseless ass degrading her femininity and spanking her without mercy in the process.

Mister Anderson had been inspired by his wife’s spirited sucking and managed to cram his tiny offering into Auntie Zelda’s happy cunt. She was not overly impressed with his size but appreciated his generationally challenged adventure inside her wet and ready slit. She did her best to calm the older man down because she certainly did not want to be making a statement to the coroner about exactly when his heart stopped beating and declare if he was inside or outside her twat when he expired.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.