Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences - Cover

Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences

Copyright© 2018 by Sgt1952

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A loving middle aged empty nester couple settled in life but the humdrum of everyday life has taken a toll on their marriage. although they love each other things go awry She is a high profile executive. Her life is turned upside down by a new employee in her office. Will they survive? Who knows..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Deanna

I drove home sexually satisfied but emotionally drained by my actions of the last couple of months. It’s been 10 weeks since the trip to Houston where I crossed that invisible line that can’t be taken back. Our affair has gotten stronger and more fun, if you will, even though I know I don’t love Joey. The sex is out of this world and I know he loves me. I love Robbie. We will grow old together. I noticed every time I say that, my womb is loaded with Joeys thick sticky spunk. How crazy is my thinking right now. I can’t figure where it all goes. I never see any run out of me ... it must be way up in my belly. I look at my car seat ... I have no panties on. No semen on my dress or seat ... no drips on my toes. I’m amazed at the volume he unleashes in me. Got to admit ... erotic as hell.

I pulled up in my drive and decided I better check on something that had been worrying me some. I walked in the kitchen and looked at my calendar. OH FUCK! FUCK! It can’t be ... I look at the dates. I’ve missed one period and should be finishing my second one now ... OH GOD NOOO! I screamed. I sat and tried to think it through but it’s all there ... the nausea, tender breasts, two missed periods ... I’m FUCKING PREGNANT. Hes knocked me up ... damn damn damn. I thought to my self, I can’t believe this. Why should I be surprised, Joey has fucked me bareback and put at least 7 or 8 loads of his 30 year old potent sperm in me in the last 10 or 12 weeks. I. said calm down ... think it through. I grabbed my purse and jumped in the car headed to the drug store still with my bare cum filled pussy in the wind. I bought two EPT test kits. When I returned home, I went straight to the bathroom and followed the instructions. I peed on the stick and waited ... nothing so far ... I started to sigh in relief, then there it was ... a big blue ++++ sign. I sank to the floor. I used the other one to make sure ... yep I’m pregnant. I’ve got Joeys baby growing inside me. My life as I’ve known it, is over. Robbie will never accept this. I placed the two EPTs in a bag and put them in the trash outside. I needed a plan, I’m not a rookie at being pregnant just a rookie at being an adulteress impregnated by her lover. I need to find an OB/GYN out of town to verify but I know these tests are accurate. I broke down ... sobbing til I fell asleep in the floor.

I awoke ... was it all a dream? God, I hope so just as the nausea hit me. I fell in front of the toilet throwing my guts up. That steak wasn’t near as good the second time. It wasn’t a dream. Robbie will divorce me. My girls will hate me. The clean cut VP of Marketing, mother, wife of Robbie ... and Joeys pregnant slut is going to be a divorcee. For what? A few months of feeling a young virile dick in my pussy and all the cum I can stand.

I searched the OBs nearby and found one in the next town I didn’t know and made an appointment for that afternoon. I called in sick saying I had an Ortho appointment with my leg.

I douched, cleaning the huge amount of sperm out of my pussy for my exam. As I drove the 55 miles to the OB, I thought about my options. Termination ... no, I don’t believe in killing babies, having it ... Robbie won’t stay with me let alone raise another man’s baby. Joey as a father? Not seeing it. Single mom raising an infant at 45 years old ... I dunno. Adoption ... maybe. But the result will be the same ... divorced with my girls not giving me the time of day for hurting their father like this. Face it, Deanna Formerly Ingram ... you fucked up and you’re royally fucked. Do I tell Joey right away? Nancy? God she will kill me if I don’t do it first. I’m too stupid to breathe. What was I thinking? I played and now it’s time to pay the piper. Joey fucked me bareback every time. Did I think I was sperm proof at almost 45 years old. I was still menstruating for Gods sake. My phone rang ... it’s Joey ... not now ... no way. I also noted that Robbie didn’t call last night. Strange.

I’m laying on the table looking at my red toes in the stirrups and studying the gold toe rings Joey put on me still in place as the OB examines me. She said, Well, Mrs Ingram, looks like you still have a healthy sex life by the amount of semen in your womb. Well Shit, I still didn’t get it all, I thought. Your husband is a lucky man. They did blood work and ultrasound. Dr. Hamilton said, Congratulations Mrs. Ingram ... you’re due in about 7 months give or take a week. That puts me conceiving in Houston, I thought. He certainly pumped enough sperm in me to do the trick in 48 hours. She said you should be starting to show in about 4 to 5 weeks. She gave me a prescription for vitamins and my next appointment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.