Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences - Cover

Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences

Copyright© 2018 by Sgt1952

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A loving middle aged empty nester couple settled in life but the humdrum of everyday life has taken a toll on their marriage. although they love each other things go awry She is a high profile executive. Her life is turned upside down by a new employee in her office. Will they survive? Who knows..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Deanna

I dressed in my business attire and limped down to the conference room. I had some toast and coffee to wake me up. I can still feel Joey and everything he left in me deep inside. I gave my presentation and listened to the other speakers. I called the office and my secretary said Robbie was burning the phone up before he took off this morning. I’ve got to figure out how to handle this. At noon, Joey asked me come to his room. When I went in, he had room service serve us lunch. I ate and drank some wine. He was in his workout clothes. He kissed me, removed my blouse and bra and sucked my nipples to their full length. They would be poking through my bra the rest of the day making me a little self concious about them. I closed my eyes and took in the sensation as his fingers and lips gently aroused my nipples. I felt him raise my skirt. I reached inside his jogging pants and wrapped my fingers around his thick manhood.

I stroked him to full length. He pushed my pantyhose down to my knees and took them off my feet. He bent me over the sofa and slid his full 8 inches deep in my pussy. It felt sooooo damn good. I said yes baby ... fuck me til I can’t stand up. I looked down and saw myself on red tiptoes as he pumped his cock in and out of me.

It was no effort since my pussy was full of his semen already. I didn’t cum in that position but he did ... rope after rope of thick white man goo coated my womb once more. I guess what they say is true, the cheating gets easier each time. When he finished, I went to my room and wiped the cum off my labia and changed into some stockings because they are cooler. I slipped my open toed lace up booties back on and went back to the meeting. It was hard staying focused with my pussy full of Joeys spunk. I’ve taken 4 loads in less than 6 hours and after checking my panties, all of it seems to be still in me.

I will have to talk with Robbie tonight and smooth things over. Let him know where I’m at and when I’ll be home. If I let my mind wander, the guilt eats me up. If he finds out, we will just be another divorce statistic with a cheater label on me. Please ... nooo. If it winds up like that, no ones fault but mine. Joeys driving back in the morning, I guess we have one more night. But I have to return to my room tonight.

Robbie

I’ll be flying home in a few hours to see if I have a marriage or not. Something is wrong. Deanna has been out of contact for nearly 24 hours. That’s not like her. I hope she hasn’t reinjured

her leg or something. I’m anxious and I hate feeling that way. I should be home early in the morning.

Deanna

At the end of the meeting, I left the conference room and limped over to the bar. I looked up and Joey was approaching and sat down beside me. He asked where would you like to dine tonight, Gorgeous?

Joey, I don’t really care. I’m not real hungry. Baby, I crossed a line I never thought I could. I’m sitting here with a pussy full of your spunk feeling guilty as hell. The sad part of it is, I love every drop you put in me.

I’ve had more orgasms in the last 24 hours than I’ve had in months. I wouldn’t be honest if I said I didn’t have feelings for you and enjoyed our intimacy but I love my husband and I have betrayed him in the worst way. I’ve given another man what is his.

I feel guilty as hell. Even having said that ... I still want more and have to have you again ... he said nothing ... took my hand and headed to the elevator.

We went to his room, and I stripped him down and took his cock in my mouth. I sucked it til he was ready to cum and backed off. He slid my panties off, laid me on the bed and put my feet on his shoulders while he stood at the edge of the bed. He lined the head of his cock up with my wet hole and pushed it in. Once again, I gasped when that beautiful cock bottomed out in me. He fucked me hard and fast. He stopped long enough to take my booties off and kiss my toes. He began fucking me again with long deep strokes. Each thrust hit my cervix ... I felt it ... I knew it would be intense. My stocking covered toes curled and my orgasm went right through my pussy. I squirted all over Joey, the bed, the floor, my legs, my stockings were wet ... He rolled me on over my stomach and I felt the head of his cock probing my asshole. I started to say no but I’ve never had it in my ass before. I was wondering how it would feel. He smeared some of my own cum and his precum on my little rosebud and pushed the head in me slowly. Inch by inch he pushed himself into my ass. He asked if I was ok. I responded yes, you’re just so big. It hurt some. Then he was all the way in me and began slowly sliding it back and forth. He reached around me and began rubbing my clit while he fucked my ass. I came hard gripping the sheets.

He pulled out and wiped his cock off with soap and water. He returned to the bed and pushed

his cock back into my pussy. I felt him swell and begin to jerk inside me, ejaculating, stream after stream of thick sticky semen. It was his biggest load yet. He pulled out and the last two streams coated my labia and stomach. I watched as he stroked himself ... and then pushed back in me. He fucked me again without ever going soft. I came two more times before he unloaded in me again. I said WOW baby, where did that come from. His penis was still in me leaking the residual cum. He got me a towel and I wiped the cum off my pussy and tummy.

I don’t know how much was in me but I know my vagina was full.

I went back to my room and waited to see if Robbie would call but he didn’t. I sat there for a little while feeling the fullness in my swollen pussy. I packed and got ready for my flight

home. I bought a douche kit and took a long bath. I cleaned my vagina as best I could with the douche and couldn’t believe the amount of semen I washed out of me. My butt is a bit sore too. The man is a cum machine.

Joey

Oh How I love this woman.

I want her to be my wife but I know I will have to bide my time and wait to see what happens between her and her husband if he finds out about our affair. I won’t be the one who tells him, that would just turn her against me. Will he kick her to the curb, forgive her, divorce her ... who knows. What we both know is that he loves her more than life. She says she adores him also but how do you justify fucking another man when you say that.

Time will tell. If they split due to our affair, i will be considered a home wrecker and she will wear the Scarlet A label for a long time. I know I want to keep seeing her. She seems to feel the same but I’m not totally sure of that. She has a lot of guilt right now and it’s got her very distraught. I’m worried she will tell me it’s over and do her best to make up to her husband. I will just stay in contact and try to be with her when I can. I bought her a beautiful sold gold toe ring to give to her when the time is right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.