Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Sgt1952

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A loving middle aged empty nester couple settled in life but the humdrum of everyday life has taken a toll on their marriage. although they love each other things go awry She is a high profile executive. Her life is turned upside down by a new employee in her office. Will they survive? Who knows..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Deanna

I awoke from my nap at 530 pm. The pain in my foot had subsided some with some help from three Advil’s and the ice had reduced some swelling. I thought about Joey in the next room. I phoned him and told him I was going to shower and I would meet him for dinner at 630 if he wanted ... just dinner.

I eat alone enough, might as well have some company. Besides I was intrigued at what he would try next with his seduction of me. It was ... exciting ... and arousing and ... WRONG!

I slipped on my favorite garter belt, pulled out my seamed beige pointed heel fully fashioned stockings I save for special times. I lifted my leg and slid my pointed red toenail into the foot of my stocking and rolled it up my leg snapping my garter to the lacy top. I stared at my foot and toes making sure my seam, heel and underfoot were straight. I thought damn, if I was a man, the sight of those red toes in these stockings and heels would drive me crazy too. I repeated with the other leg. I slid my French panty on over my garter belt and buttoned my blouse ... no bra. I zipped up my skirt and slipped my feet into open toed booties checking my seams. My hair was in a ponytail. I left the room and knocked on Joeys door. He opened the door and his jaw dropped. I could tell he was impressed. He cleaned up pretty good himself. He said you are beautiful. I said thank you sir, would you take a lady to dinner? We left the hotel and dined at a really nice restaurant he knew from spending time in Houston. We talked about work, my girls, his family, avoiding any conversation about Robbie. He reached under the table and took my hand, I didn’t object but the guilt returned. I let him lead until it got serious. We danced as long as my ankle could stand it then just sat in the bar with a few cocktails. I don’t get drunk but I felt a little buzz. It also helped numb my ankle after the dancing. We got a dark booth in the back and chatted ... He said put your foot in my lap. He removed my bootie and massaged my ankle and toes. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the attention. He leaned over and gave me one of his scalding kisses. I returned it as my inhibitions were weakening. As he kissed me, he gently laid his hand in one of my braless breasts tweaking the nipple. I heard myself moan and lean into him. No doubt the man is an expert lover. He gently massaged each nipple while we sat in the booth kissing my neck. He unbuttoned three buttons on my blouse leaned down, taking a nipple in his mouth as he did in the car that day. I didn’t push him away this time. How far was I willing to go? All I knew was that right this minute, I was in ecstasy with his lips sucking my nipples. He sucked my nipple and areola into his mouth as far as he could. I moaned louder as my hand wandered to his lap and once again I felt his erection through his pants leg. This time, I ran my fingers down the shaft to where they stopped at the crown of the glans. I massaged the big spongy head with my fingers until I felt a wet spot form on his slacks. He let go of my nipple and moaned as I continued to massage the head of his penis. He was rock hard now and his pre cum had soaked through his pants leg? He took my hand and helped me up. We went to the elevators.

When the door closed he pressed me against the wall and kissed me as he put his hand inside my panties. He slipped two fingers into my swampy pussy. I gasped and held him tight to keep from falling as he worked my clit with his thumb. I unzipped his fly and wrapped my fingers around his engorged cock. I stroked on the way up. When the elevator door opened, we ran to his room. He closed the door, put me up against it and kissed me. My inhibitions were toast and we were now in full sex mode. He reached under my skirt and pulled my panties down over my stockings to my feet. I always wore my panties over my garter belt in case Robbie wanted to fuck me anytime, anyplace. They were so wet, they would have stuck to the wall if he had thrown them against it. This isn’t Robbie and it’s not his dick that’s seconds away from being inside me. I stepped out of them. He raised my skirt to my waist and kneeled down. He took my boots off. He took my injured leg and draped it over his shoulder, then put his mouth directly on my labia and his tongue lapped at my hole. I almost collapsed to the floor as he sucked my swollen clit into his mouth. He continued to suck and lick it. It hit me suddenly. I said OH FUCK ... Joey I’m cummmmmmming and I did, my toes curled on his shoulder and I squirted a stream of my girl juice into his mouth. He just kept licking and I came again, ejaculating into his mouth again. He stood up and finished unbuttoning my blouse. My tits were standing out, my nipples must have been an inch long. He sucked them then kissed me again. I could taste my pussy on his lips. I was his now and he knew it. I reached down, unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. I fell to my knees ignoring the pain in my ankle from bending too far and took his cock in my mouth. I sucked the head until I tasted his salty pre cum oozing from the tip. I stroked the shaft and held his big balls in my hand. He was at least two inches longer than Robbie. He stood me up and kissed me again. We tasted the mixture of our combined fluids oozing from our body. He led me too his bed and I sat down. He removed my skirt, and blouse. My panties were already in the floor. I unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it. I stood there in my seamed stockings and garter as he laid me on the bed. This was the moment of truth for me ... he is going to fuck me and don’t want to stop him. He went down on me again ... licking my labia and clit ... driving me up the wall. I had my 3rd orgasm in 20 minutes. I was crazy with lust for this man. I heard a voice say, Joey, fuck me. I need to feel you inside me ... please put it in me. It was me begging for his cock. He rubbed the big bulbous head up and down my slit and eased the head into me. As he went deeper, it took my breath away. He bottomed out against my cervix ... and started a rhythm in and out of me. There was still a good inch not in me. The head was sawing back and forth across my G spot putting me in a continuous orgasm. I bathed his cock and balls in my juice. I felt him swell inside me and thrust to the hilt.i felt the head pushing against my cervix. His first ejaculation painted my open cervix flooding my womb. Then several more ropes of thick sticky cum filled my womb and vagina. He must have shot 8 or 9 ropes of semen into me. As his orgasm subsided, I came again sealing his sperm inside me. I felt him twitching in me dribbling the rest of his cum inside me. He stayed inside me for several minutes before pulling out. He then scooted down and cleaned my pussy with his tongue. That was a first for me. Robbie has never ate me after cumming in me. I love the feeling of warm semen filling me and spreading through my vagina. We were exhausted. As he laid on his back, I looked at his semi flaccid cock laying proudly on his leg.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.