Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences - Cover

Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences

Copyright© 2018 by Sgt1952

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A loving middle aged empty nester couple settled in life but the humdrum of everyday life has taken a toll on their marriage. although they love each other things go awry She is a high profile executive. Her life is turned upside down by a new employee in her office. Will they survive? Who knows..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Deanna

Robbie was already gone to the airport for his flight to Italy when i awoke the next morning. I got up to go to the bathroom and immediately noticed Robbie’s cum dripping on the floor with each step. He had filled me twice last night during our wonderful love making. I noticed that Joey had not crossed my mind too much over the weekend. I cleaned up and went

to my doctors office where they removed the cast from my foot and leg. Dammmmmm ... that felt good. I just want to run my fingernails up and down my leg. They gave me a prescription for some rehab sessions and a razor and soap to shave my leg before I left. They put a soft splint on my foot that I could wear with my shoe. I slipped on the flats I brought and limped out. It was still sore and my ankle didn’t bend well. I used the crutches for a little while to test the strength in my ankle before trying to walk. I immediately headed over to my nail salon to get my nails done. She shaped my toenails a little different this time by sculpting them with a round point at the tip as my nail extended over the edges of my big toes. They looked very sexy.

I then went to the office to catch up on work before my flight to Houston for the three day seminar where I was to make a presentation. My

secretary saw me limp in without the crutches and clapped at my ability to walk if you want to call it that. Pretty stiff yet. I sat down at my desk and was answering emails when I looked up and Joey was standing at my door. The butterflies in my stomach returned as well as a twitch below reminding me how his lips wrapped around my nipple felt. He asked how I was and I waved my left leg at him ... look, no cast, I said. He asked me if I wanted to celebrate over lunch. The angel on my shoulder said NO, RUN AWAY as fast as you can, the Devil on the other shoulder said Go For It.

The devil won and I agreed to a quick lunch telling him I had alot work to do before my trip the next day.

I told him I was going to Houston for a three day seminar at the JW Marriott downtown and that Robbie was enroute to Italy. I immediately realized I shouldn’t have volunteered that information as Joey got a big grin on his face. He asked me if I wanted some company in Houston. I said, Joey ... we’ve been over this. I admit,

I’m attracted to you but I have responsibilities to my family so let’s just say it ... an affair would mean ruin and hurt for all of us if it got out. Joey said, Deanna, you know you want me. I see it each time we talk and you cave to your desires a little more each time. I love you and I want to make love to you. There ... I said it ... I want you. I just stared at him not knowing how to respond but knowing he was right to some extent. I changed the subject and said let’s go to lunch. I limped to his BMW SUV and got in. We drove to Jason’s Deli nearby and ate. We got back into his car and like last time, he leaned over and kissed me with tongue this time. I instinctively sucked his tongue into my mouth returning his kiss. I then thought again ... WTF am I doing?

I broke our kiss and looked away. I said, Joey, why are you doing this to me? You have turned my life upside down in the eight weeks you’ve been here. You’ve made me doubt my marriage, my morals and the well being of my family. You’ve brought out feelings in me, I haven’t felt in years although I love my husband dearly. Joey said ... but there’s still something missing, isn’t there? I guiltily nodded. He then tried a new tactic ... he said ... kiss me Deanna, I want you to kiss me. Without hesitation, I leaned over the console and sucked his lips into my mouth. My hand landed on his thigh or more correctly on his penis extending down his pants leg. I thought ... SHITTT, he’s hung like a horse. I wrapped my fingers around the shaft noting the girth through his pants leg. He groaned and kissed me harder. I then got my head together and told him we had to get back. He smiled at me ... he knew he had me...

Joey

Deanna went to lunch with me again today. I broke through her barrier. We kissed intimately and she squeezed my cock through my pants. She’s hooked. I’m going to show up in Houston this week and see what happens. I love this woman ... have at first site. Her commitment to her husband though seems unbreakable but I think she’s weakening. We will see ... soon.

Robbie

All I see is water ... water everywhere but not a drop to drink. Laughing to myself. Don’t know why that saying came to mind. Flying over the Atlantic every week is getting to be monotonous. Maybe I’ll see if I can get another route, maybe state side. The international pay is good though.

After last nights marathon sex with Deanna, I am still dragging, sated. She was as always,

an awesome sex goddess. How did I get so lucky. Twice was all I could manage last night but sometimes I wish I had an endless supply of semen so I could just keep pumping it into her til her eyeballs floated. I guess she’s getting ready for her seminar ... which reminds me, she didn’t tell me where she’s staying. Make a mental note to ask tonight. Things seem to have quieted down as far as Mr. Smart was concerned. No phone calls, texts or emails to her from him as far as I knew but I couldn’t be sure. My wife is a very intelligent woman and could keep anything hidden if she wanted too. If she did have feelings for Smart, she must be really conflicted because she’s still treating me well and fucking my brains out. Yet, the hand holding and calling his name in a drug induced sleep are concerning. I think a vigilant watch when I can is prudent at this time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.