Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Sgt1952

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A loving middle aged empty nester couple settled in life but the humdrum of everyday life has taken a toll on their marriage. although they love each other things go awry She is a high profile executive. Her life is turned upside down by a new employee in her office. Will they survive? Who knows..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Deanna

As I’m getting ready for work the next morning, I’ve chosen my favorite business suit, skirt and blouse, my sheer thigh high nude stockings, my navy blue round toed pumps topped off with a gold anklet. Relax Girls ... not for Joey. I wear thigh highs regularly because they are cooler, don’t bunch up at the waist, much easier to go pee, let alone I just feel plain old sexy in them. I love the sheer nude because they make my legs look bare and my pedicured toes shine through them. The shelter the better. Makes those that would stare if I had on stockings or not. Although I do mwear pantyhose for other occasions, I’ve heard it said, by a man, of course, that they are only good for a two headed bank robber. My hair is in a pony tail. I check my nail polish ... no chips, hair, make up, ... good to go.

I unlock my office and begin my day. As I’m reading emails, I notice Joey standing at my door. I asked him if I could help him. He said he was just getting the lay of the land, location of the different departments etc ... He said a group of people from the various departments were getting together for a mixer after work and wanted to invite me. I knew that Robbie wouldn’t be home til after midnight so I thought why not. I knew most everyone that would be there. It was at The Bistro, an upscale bar and grill. When I arrived, I saw my coworkers in a group in a back area of the bar. Joey saw me and immediately started my way. He took me by the hand and introduced me to a few employees I didn’t know. I knew several of the lawyers from business dealings. I saw a few whispers traded between Joey and his friends. Joey seemed to take a lot of interest in me, asking about my husband, children, etc ... I know he saw my rings so he knew I was married but this magnetism I mentioned earlier was taking hold of me and I couldn’t seem to shake it. It felt good but uncomfortable at the same time. I learned Joey was handsome, smart, came from money, never been in a long term relationship. He sat very close and I felt like he was trying to go to a place we couldn’t go. Guiltily, I wasn’t sure I didn’t want to go to that place. It was scaring me. At around 8 pm, I made the decision to go home knowing Robbie would be home soon and started to leave when Joey asked me if I was sure I couldn’t stay a little longer. I replied thanks but needed to get home.

All the way home, I couldn’t shake the feeling that something were some embers smoldering between me and him and that was not good. I could not let I it fire up. Hell, I was a lot older than him with children almost his age and a husband I adore. What am I thinking ... I’ve got to snap out of this. I’ve seen this man twice and I’m almost giddy like a teenage school girl. Is it the attention from another younger man that’s making me feel this way. I just don’t know.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.