Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences - Cover

Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences

Copyright© 2018 by Sgt1952

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A loving middle aged empty nester couple settled in life but the humdrum of everyday life has taken a toll on their marriage. although they love each other things go awry She is a high profile executive. Her life is turned upside down by a new employee in her office. Will they survive? Who knows..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Deanna

Hi, my name is Deanna Ingram, I’m 44 years old, married to a wonderful man, Robert Ingram or Robbie. We have two girls, Jennifer, 21 and Amanda, 23 both in college at Texas A&M. Robbie got snipped after Amanda was born. We decided two were enough. My husband is a pilot for a major airline on international flights and an Iraq war hero flying C-130 gunships. I am a marketing executive for a large Healthcare System with a six digit income and love my work. It also takes me out of town. It keeps me occupied with the girls gone and Robbie in the air about 4 days a week. We have a beautiful home, nice cars, everything we could ask for materially. With both of us now busy with our jobs and traveling a lot, our sex life seems to have taken a back seat. When we can get together, it’s fantastic. It’s the quantity that’s missing. So as you see, I have a lot of time to myself either at home or on the road ... alone.

Personally, I guess I’m considered attractive, even stunning according to Robbie but he’s biased. Don’t get me wrong, I’m no means Miss Universe material but at 44, I still turn some heads in a pencil skirt, blouse and heels. I’m blonde, green eyed. Good figure and healthy. Robbie says my best features ... he can’t decide but if he had to he would say my feet and legs are magnificent. Yeah, I married a foot lover. Who would have thought this 6’2” hunk who flew airplanes in the war, blowing up stuff, would love my feet. So in order to keep him satisfied, I keep my hands and feet manicured and pedicured immaculately which produces the best foot and leg massages a girl could ask for when we have time and Yes, my toes wind up in his mouth, delightfully sucking each one on a regular basis. When we are out dining or something, I slip my shoe off and tease him under the table with my bare or stocking clad toes caressing his leg or crotch. Like most men, he loves thigh high nylons with a garter belt. It drives him nuts. We barely get back in the car before I have one foot on the dash and the other over the seat and his face is in my pussy with it squirting like a water gun. Yeah ... we’ve had to clean the seats in my Lexus more than once after our dates. He says I should have been a foot model with what he calls my flawless feet and stair stepped toes. He prefers thst I keep my toe nails slightly longer, just over the edge of my toe and fire engine red although I do use some other colors occasionally. I have a wide selection of high heel strappy sandals, stillettoes, flats, peep toes, etc ... like most women, shoes of all shapes and types are my thing. I splurged one time and even bought a pair of Jimmy Choo stiletto sandals with a 5 inch heel and just enough strap across my foot to hold it on. Love them. Robbie also knows I like anklets, toe rings and have a wide assortment of beautiful silver and gold foot jewelry he bought for me while in Europe. They keep my man ogling at the total package. Generally life is good ... but I sometimes feel like something is missing even though most women would consider me very blessed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.