Sparky's Dad - Cover

Sparky's Dad

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 4: Detonation

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Detonation - Diane was a resident in a hospital which had never heard of the 13th amendment. Come July, she would have time for a life. Eric was a software mogul who had had a great life until his wife had died leaving him with a young daughter. They had nothing in common except that neither had time for romance. 18 chapters, the first 3 without sex. First time posted anywhere.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

Eric knew that he was risking everything and that this was too early. Still he had to ask.

“This is your place,” he said, “and you can get out of the car. I would be really happy, though, if you’d stay in the car and come home with me.”


Diane had all the reasons in the world to say no. For one thing, she would have to go to the hospital from here. She wasn’t wearing her medical garb. For another, she wasn’t at her freshest. None of that mattered; she would have needed all her will power to leave him at the door even if he hadn’t asked her. She buckled the seat belt again.

“Yes,” she said.


“Darling!” Eric said.

He drove home and into the garage. When he opened her door and she got out, he kissed her with their coats still on. It was as wild as their previous kisses. Then he led her inside, and they kissed again. He took her coat. When he’d removed his and hung them in a closet, they had another kiss.

Diane got more and more excited as His hands roamed everywhere.

Then he led her up the stairs. The second-floor hallway seemed awfully long, and she realized that it stretched over the garage. He led her to a door nearly half way down the hallway. He opened it and switched on a bright overhead light. The room was large and the bed in it was large, as well. He kissed her again and led her toward a window at the head of the bed. There was a clothes tree there, and he grabbed a chair on his way.

“How does this” he pulled at the dress “come off?” She turned her back, and he pulled the zipper down and then unhooked the snap in the back. He hung the dress on the clothes tree. He pulled her against him and kissed the side of her neck. When he stepped back, he unhooked the bra. He put that on the clothes tree, as well.


“You!” Diane turned around and started on the buttons on his jacket. He helped. When it was off, he dropped it on the chair. They cooperated on his clothes and dropped them on the chair. When he was topless, they had another kiss. It was the most exciting one yet, the most exciting kiss she had ever had. The hair on his chest scratched her breasts when she was pressed against him this tightly, but the scratches excited her further.

He turned from the kiss to grab the bedspread and tug it all the way off the bed. He folded the top sheet to the other side of the bed. Then he lifted her and laid her on the bed. The dress really called for a half slip, especially in winter, and she still had it on. He removed the half slip, her pantyhose and shoes, and her panties in three operations. He was still dressed from the waist down.

He reached up to the headboard, and suddenly the light was much dimmer. He knelt down and kissed her right breast. Heat spread from wherever he kissed her. When he sucked on her nipple, the heat reached her pelvis and she could feel her vulva moisten. He started kissing her left nipple, and his chest hair scratched her right breast. When he stroked her labia, her abdomen tightened so much it began to ache.


Eric was stripping as fast as he could while using only his left hand. He got the shoes untied and off; he got his belt loose and the pants down to his knees. Then he stopped to concentrate on Diane’s loveliness. She was flowing.

“Diane, sweet Diane,” he said. “Come for me.” He stroked over her inner lips and up to her center of feeling. Then he bent to kiss her mouth. He could feel her come. When she relaxed, he took his hand off her center.

He kissed down her belly from her breasts while both his hands were working on removing his trousers. When his lips reached her mound, he stopped kissing to stand up. He stepped out of his trousers while pushing his boxers down. He stepped out of those to kneel between her legs. He began kissing the thigh to his right. When he got to her center, he parted her outer lips to take a long lick between them.


Diane had been shaken by the orgasm. Eric was moving too fast, and moving too fast in a really strange way. She had, after all, given her consent in the car. If he had begun intercourse as soon as she was naked, it would have been fair. The way he made her feel, she would probably have had an orgasm. Instead, there was this constant kissing and stroking. Now that she was satisfied, those should stop for a minute. Maybe she should find out what pleased him. But he had kept kissing her, and this kiss was terribly intimate.

Heat which had spread through her from his other kisses, now was spreading from her center. She was no longer replete. She was excited again and feeling that she needed something. Eric’s hands were on her breasts while his mouth was on her genitals. He licked her clitoris and pinched her nipples.

Heat spread through her, and she had another orgasm. This one, though, went on and on. The heat reached her fingers and toes, but more heat kept coming from her center.

“No,” she moaned, but the heat kept flowing through her and she kept writhing. Finally, unable to respond any longer, she collapsed.


Eric stopped sucking Diane’s clit, kissed her pubic mound, and removed his weight from her. She was breathing heavily, and that was enough work for her right now. He balanced his weight on his right elbow while his left fumbled in the drawer. He got the box open and the strip of Trojans out. He brought it to his right hand and tore one off. The strip went back in the drawer and both hands opened the single packet. He shifted his weight and got the condom on himself. She was breathing more easily, now. He got back on his knees, and moved until his face was facing down into hers.

“Diane,” he said, “lovely Diane. Have you done this before?”


Diane said a weak yes. She had had sex before, if not really like the last orgasm.

“Good,” Eric said. Then he was parting her, spreading her. He was deeply inside her. He shifted, and his hands returned to her breasts. She wanted to hold him, too. She slid her hands up his arms to his shoulders and then down his back. He moved out slowly, and then he slid in more slowly and more deeply than before.

She put her hands on his glutes to feel the tightened muscles driving him into her as she felt him pierce her to her depths. The heat spread again, and this time it was fire. She struggled to escape that fire, but it stabbed into her again and again.

She felt herself contract around him, and she felt him throb inside her throbbing.

When she collapsed, he tried to move off. She clutched his glutes to keep him there. She was swimming in bliss. Then she remembered contraception.

“Oh, no!” she gasped.

“What’s wrong?” Eric asked. He moved off her, and covered them with a sheet.

“I didn’t have anything. Did you?”

“Anything? A contraceptive?”

“Yeah,” she said. She hadn’t even asked. What was that he’d said about locking the barn after the horse had been stolen. Still, such a savvy guy should have asked too. But he had asked, really. He’d asked about going home with him in the relative cold blood of the car. She should have mentioned it then. If she had consented, he had every reason to believe she would be protected. Still, responsible people -- and she couldn’t pretend she had been responsible here -- discussed it. She had been the one taking precautions with Ted, but they had talked about it.

“Yeah,” Eric said. “Look.” He pulled back the sheet and rolled a little towards her. She could see the condom still on his penis. “I’m sorry, dear. I’m used to its being considered a little naughty. We did it, but we didn’t talk about it. I sort of tried to keep her from seeing it. So, I tried to keep you from seeing it. I hadn’t thought things through. The problem isn’t only seeing that we don’t start a baby until we are ready for it in all ways. An equal problem is that you don’t have to worry about being pregnant. Unless I tell you, you still have the worry. Well, you don’t have that worry now.”

“Thanks. It’s not your fault. At least you thought about it. I was a little out of it.”

“Well, I tried for you to be.”


Eric saw a new sort of responsibility. Sure, when you were making love to a woman, you wanted her to be crazed with lust, senseless with recent climaxes, or -- preferably -- both when you entered her. That meant, however, that you had to take responsibility for all the thinking. When you were both thinking, then each one had the responsibility of trying to think of the other. When, deliberately, you had made yourself the only one who thought, you had the responsibility of thinking correctly. And, really, Trojans were all very well, but they weren’t 100% reliable.

Well, they were the only means of contraception which called for thought just then. If she were deciding whether or not to go on the Pill, then she wasn’t making that decision while he had her dizzy. Still, he wished she would. That was definitely her decision, though. The consequences were hers.

Damn! Marriage was so much easier. You discussed all these things. You didn’t have two lives and two responsibilities. You had one life. You were each responsible for the happiness of both of you, and you discussed that together. Well, she had just consented to go to bed with him less than an hour ago; she was nowhere near considering marrying him. And, in the matter of both considering the happiness of both, if Diane came to him as a friend and asked whether he thought she would be happier in a future in which she would be married to Eric, what would he say? She had a bright future ahead of her saving the life and health of little children, and he was past his prime. He’d built Dendarii Software, and that was a real accomplishment. But he’d done it once, and it wasn’t going to be done again.

And he was getting way ahead of himself. Diane wasn’t the only person dazed by a recent climax. He had experience one act of sex with her, and he was already arguing her future after their marriage. The subject was contraception, and her being certain that contraception was being used. She now knew that it had been. The question was whether it would be used next time. He removed the Trojan and held it up for her to see.

“There it is,” he said. “See the little puddle at the bottom? It caught all that came out. It sure feels like more when it’s coming out, but it isn’t. I’ve seen it before. The shiny stuff on the outside isn’t sperm. It’s lubricant that came with product in the first place.”

“I didn’t doubt that it worked. I hadn’t known that you had used one at all.”

“Well, next time, do you want to do the honors?” ‘Let’s establish right now,’ he thought, ‘that there will be another night.’


Diane thought, ‘Again?’ There were all sorts of reasons against it, including her waking time and the trip back to her apartment. The one reason for it was that she had enjoyed sex with him and wanted more. She wanted more right now. It didn’t really look like he did, though. He wasn’t stiff at all. He must know what his capabilities were.

“Sure,” she said. “Reach one to me, will you?” He rolled on his back and scrabbled in the drawer of his night stand. Now that she looked it was open. She would have noticed if it had been open when they came in. She reached out to hold his penis. It was a little messy, but that was the cost of using condoms. Better that mess were on her hands than in her vagina. It started to perk right up when she held it. He’d been right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.