Cleo Benedict; Dominatrix - Cover

Cleo Benedict; Dominatrix

Copyright© 2018 by Midsummerman

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Down on his luck, shortly after World War 2, Ralph finds himself in the service of a raven haired woman, and is sucked into a world of intrigue and sexual debauchery by his weakness for assertive women. His lust to be owned by her is tested to the extreme, as males around him are shown just who's in charge... and her extreme intentions when seeking sexual satisfaction become patently apparent to him. Sultry, shapely, and ruthlessly dominant, her whims will not be denied.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The fetid blend of perfume and cigarette smoke, swirled through the warm air of Lana Dupree’s lush personal suite at Grange Manor, once the grandiose home of a newspaper tycoon whose lust for things unprintable, had resulted in the building being acquired by the woman who now stood with a whip over a leashed and kneeling male, tethered to the armrest of a large leather chair; the thin black lace of her full length negligee, allowing the scent of her aroused cunt to permeate the already sweet atmosphere of the room. Though the tycoon had long since departed, his glowing obituaries in the daily publications he owned had been satisfyingly smiled over by Lana, particularly over the mystery of such a good man’s demise, he was far from the last male to know the gratuitous entertainment of womanhood within those walls.

The portly bank executive snivelled and quivered on the leash, though retaining an erection which throbbed in unison with the smarting of his flesh; his fear of the mature woman, blending with the sexual pleasure of being humiliated by her - her sneering smile told him his destiny and possible ruination was now firmly in her hands, and the overpowering excitement of that cruel fact, held him in a total and willing obedience to her every whim. Lana’s sadistic pleasure was put on hold briefly, by the clattering ring of the black phone on the ornate table, having the array of whips and canes next to it, vibrate and shimmer to have their presence made all the more apparent to the fool who craved them. His erection boned as he watched the sultry figure of mature femininity strut elegantly over to it, cutting the air with her chosen whip.

“Hello... ?”

“Hi Lana ... it’s me ... I hope I’m not interrupting you from anything...” The mature woman sneered down at the shame faced male, who shuddered and dropped his head, feigning not being able to hear the crackling tone of another feminine voice, patently audible, and the unconscious intervention of another woman in taking command of his situation, exciting him further. Lana’s sneer broadened.

“Oh, nothing of any importance whatsoever ... in fact so insignificant, I’m glad of the break.”

“I just thought I’d let you know ... today’s the day ... I’ll have what’s owed to you by this evening, and our bird will have no use for it.” Cleo was careful in her choice of words, as the women always were when engaging in phone conversations, aware of the possibility of the gum chewing girls at the exchange listening in. The pleasured sigh from Lana, told her she’d got the message, nice and clearly.

“Oh that’s marvellous news my dear ... spare me a little thought when you finalise business, I only wish I could be there to see it...” The portly male’s cock pulsed rigid and dribbled pre-cum as he watched her grip the whip tighter and swish it with renewed vigour, her expression betraying spiteful sexual intent, just for his benefit before continuing.

“ ... I’ll let my contacts know, and I’ll see the favour returned, in arranging for the removal of your little problem too ... once you’ve confirmed liquidation at my end of things.” Lana’s curt smile, and the silence that followed, before the click of the line closing, told the quivering male that a dark business at which he could only guess at, had been agreed and set in stone, and he would now know the undivided attention of that whip. He cowered as her long legs showed their elegant shape through the lace as she strode slowly toward him with purpose. Her sneer broadened as she flexed the whip as he bent his back and kissed her feet without need for command, she unable to resist teasing his submissive curiosity about the conversation further.

“You know, there’s a tombstone somewhere ... Boot Hill or some such place ... its simple inscription reads, ‘A drover, hanged by women’ ... It’s much brighter than any of the other stones around it, because it’s always being cleaned of semen spent over it ... testament to the true order of things, the sham of masculine superiority, and the power of womanhood.” Her cunt oozed as she watched him jerk and thrust his cock at the air, desperate to spend under the gratifying pain of her whip, and she was now more than ready to oblige.

“Beg for the whip!”

The equally portly Herbert Smart was already sweating more profusely than was the norm for him, having been unable to contact the bulk purchaser of the pills, and went white when entering his office to see that those very drugs had mysteriously returned, and lay piled across his desk. He looked furtively about the office and it’s adjoining cavernous stock rooms in a blind panic, unable to check every aisle thoroughly, and his distressed mind homing in on his ill-gotten gains, went fleetingly to his safe. As he clicked the dial to its final combination and swung the safe door open, its sound was echoed by the click of a gun being cocked behind his head. Brown grinned as he saw Smart’s shoulders drop in a gesture of defeat; his days of entertaining Cleo were over ... almost, and the cocky Brown’s jealousy would be sated, in one direction anyhow.

He waved Ralph to the frosted glass door which fronted the office, and his nervous accomplice stepped to it; Smart feeling the pulse of a coming erection, despite his predicament, on seeing the silhouettes of two shapely women through the glass. Ralph swung the door open, and the smiles of Cleo and Miranda complemented the waft of feminine scent that greeted his senses. The two women stepped haughtily into his office, Ralph quietly closing the door behind them. Miranda grinned as she levelled a pistol at the quivering fence, whilst Cleo dropped two grey cotton sacks and several lengths of silken cord to the floor, then nodded serenely at Brown.

“Money and pills in the smaller sack my dear, the larger one serves another purpose.” As Brown swiftly swept the boxes of pills into the sack, then started likewise with the clusters of banknotes from the safe, anxious not to miss out on Cleo’s act of retribution - something he’d been yearning for since becoming aware of Cleo’s duplicity in the situation - the dominant woman stepped up to Smart, and with a lusty sneer, slapped his face hard.

“On your knees.” Smart erected hard as he sank in obedience before a woman, watched by another whose gratified smile at his humiliation, told him that she knew the gun she held was surplus to requirements; he was totally dominated by Cleo’s power alone. Brown and Ralph now also sported erections, at the promise of a show of her spite, but Brown was to be purposely teased further; Cleo needed him to be as irate as possible. She turned casually to Brown and smiled indifferently at him, feigning the lack of any knowledge of his desire to see his jealousy sated.

“You take those goods down to the car my dear ... then wait outside the door and keep watch.” Brown’s disappointment was tangible, as he gritted his teeth with ire, and sighed. Both Cleo and Miranda lifted their chins, their glances in his direction confirming that any disobedience would not be tolerated, he’d do just as he was told. The two women eyed Ralph for a fleeting moment, their suggestive smiles making the stiffness of his cock pulse, as Brown’s gait was made all the more awkward by his own erection, on leaving the office like a scolded schoolboy; the grip on that gun now tighter than ever. Cleo now turned her attention to the quivering Smart, a victorious sneer accompanying the tingling of her cunt, as she swivelled her hips in the tight dress and pressed a spiked heel into his thigh.

“Well Smart, you’ve made things very easy for us, opening your safe like that ... I’m a little disappointed that we didn’t have to encourage your opening it, and you mustn’t think that it means we’ll go any easier on you ... it didn’t go that way with your friend who had the pills...” The disappearance of a less than welcome member of society, went virtually unnoticed by the authorities, and when the crumbling remains of a Hudson Hornet containing the bones of an adult male was discovered - on a lake outside town being dredged 50 years later - the identity of the long forgotten occupant remained a mystery. Cleo leaned and displayed her elegant curves to good effect in Ralph’s eyes, as she awarded Smart another stinging slap.

“Strip!” Ralph stared goggle eyed as Smart obediently discarded his clothes under the grinning eyes of Cleo and Miranda, his humiliation intensified by their curt and cynical chuckles on seeing the exposure of his erect cock, which they belittled as the two bound him with the cords. It boned rigid as his wrists were tied to his ankles behind his back, pulling his calves back to have his heels nearly meet with his thighs, and the two women wriggled his bound and naked body into the grey cotton sack; he knew that he was to pay the ultimate price for his submission to womanhood. Miranda moved casually over to the static and transfixed Ralph with a casual smile, stepping behind him, and clasping his hands together behind his back, as though he too was guilty of some misdemeanor which required punishment. The warmth of her breasts on his back, and that from her face as she looked over his shoulder, eased his fear, but not the rigidity of his own erection.

“Watch and see what happens to males who dare cross women, Ralph ... there’s only one suitable punishment, and Cleo won’t be denied the pleasure of seeing justice served.” He watched Smart wriggle helplessly in the sack, his boning cock in clear profile through the grey material, being rubbed against it in a sexually submissive aura as he arched and relaxed his back, despite his fear of what was to come; Cleo’s words teasing a final tribute to her power from him.

“There you are Smart ... trussed and bagged, ready packaged for the morgue ... I can just see the girls down there giggling as they inspect your cold and sorry corpse, on seeing that you spent at the pleasure of knowing death...” Miranda took one hand away from her clasp of Ralph’s, and slipped it across the mound below his waistband, gently teasing his erection.

“See how he shows no resistance Ralph ... he knows punishment is deserved, and now he fantasises over his humiliation being enjoyed even after death ... and death is the only outcome he’ll know.” His cock pulsed erratically below her hand, wanting to spend at the delight in her tone at the cruel fate of the fence, and Cleo took him even closer to it. Standing astride Smarts face, she eased her tight skirt up, and slipped her panties down her legs, his eyes searching for a final view of the cunt he’d been taught to lick in obedience, humping at the sack in his bondage as he caught a whiff of the lacy fabric.

“ ... you know you’ve earned it, don’t you Herbert ... peddling drugs and blackmailing women, might only earn you a stiff jail sentence in a man’s world ... but you’ll know feminine justice...” Her smile was almost serene as she hooded Smart with her panties, his cock threatening to burst through the grey cotton sack as he snorted hard at the gusset, his whole body quivering in erotic submission to her.

“There ... hooded as you would be for a hanging ... now for the noose...” Miranda’s hand pressed and stroked at Ralph’s erection, as he watched Cleo pull a long leather thong from her bag on the floor, an inch or so thick, the sneering intent on her face electrifying, as she knelt to wrap it about the squirming Smart’s neck. Ralph gasped as Miranda squeezed him tight, emphasising her spiteful pleasure in what was to be done as she whispered in his ear provocatively.

“Strangulation of males is a method of disposal which Cleo thoroughly enjoys ... and as you’ll see, her victims learn to thoroughly enjoy also ... though they never get to repeat the pleasure. That thong has been soaked to make it nice and soft on the skin ... soft but unbreakable ... it’ll do the job exquisitely, but’ll leave no marks on his worthless corpse ... and there’s a good reason for that ... but you just watch how he spends when death at a woman’s hands is close and inevitable ... they never fail to show the absolute pleasure of total surrender.” Cleo’s sadistic pleasure warmed toward the satisfying peak she’d soon be awarded, her cunt tingling as she savoured feeling the tension of the thong on pulling either end tight, her naked and bound victim snorting and puffing deliriously through the gusset; the spice from the cunt he’d been taught to lick in obedience, the scent he’d take to the grave as she taunted him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.