Cleo Benedict; Dominatrix
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Midsummerman

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Down on his luck, shortly after World War 2, Ralph finds himself in the service of a raven haired woman, and is sucked into a world of intrigue and sexual debauchery by his weakness for assertive women. His lust to be owned by her is tested to the extreme, as males around him are shown just who's in charge... and her extreme intentions when seeking sexual satisfaction become patently apparent to him. Sultry, shapely, and ruthlessly dominant, her whims will not be denied.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The last thing he saw as he was dragged down from the dock by two burly officers, was her smug smile of satisfaction across the courtroom. The judge had donned his black cap, and the only sentence he saw fit was duly passed; found guilty of murder, he would be hanged from the neck until dead. Cleo Benedict’s cunt tingled in her moment of victory, as his startled face took in the pleasure of her smile from the public gallery, and she heard his high pitched voice protesting, “It was her ... she had me do it!” ... but the words fell on disinterested ears as he was taken down to await his date with the gallows, his excited mutterings taken to be the ramblings of a man in hysteria, in the shock of the realisation that he was doomed to extinction on the rope.

Ralph Edwards, who’d sat with her throughout the trial, found himself erecting on seeing the smile on her face when the sentence was passed. He’d thought she’d attended to give her former lover some moral support, but now knew she’d been very satisfied by the outcome. She dominated him, socially and sexually, as she had the wretch who now descended to oblivion, but he couldn’t help stating his thoughts just the same, almost hoping she’d punish him for it.

“I ... I thought ... thought you were here to support him.” Her eyes savoured the disappearance down to the cells, of a male she no longer had any use for, then turned to Ralph, the intense satisfaction of her sneering smile making his cock bone.

“He shot him ... you saw it, and now he must pay for his crime. I’ll show my respects outside the prison at the time he’s due to drop, I wouldn’t miss that for the world ... and nor will you.” She leaned across him and straightened his tie, the way a mother would her child, before pulling the knot tight up to his throat.

“ ... and with what you know, you’d best keep thoughts like that to yourself ... or I might just arrange a private gallows party for you.” His anus tingled to match the sensation in his balls, at the calm sincerity of her promise, her smile telling him his audacity in daring to question her would be remembered when she had him at her feet in the bedroom. What he did know, was that the man she’d enjoyed seeing sentenced to the rope had not actually killed the fence he was to hang for. She had. Her sadistic pleasure in seeing a male awarded the gallows in officially closing the book on a execution she’d enjoyed carrying out, would be evident to Ralph’s nose as he sniffed at her panties later; the successful disposal of two deserving males brought on an acutely erotic surge in her libido, Ralph would be dominated at leisure as she achieved the pinnacle of sexual satisfaction in her triumph.

Herbert Smart was a fence; a despicable excuse for a male, who’d fiddle his own grandmother. Up to his ears in every black market racket in those post war years, he’d fenced goods from a friend of Cleo’s, keeping the proceeds and threatening her with blackmail, as she ran a high class house of ill repute - one which he’d indulged in, though his vanilla liaison had not alerted him to the specialty of the house. He’d crossed the wrong sort of women, and Cleo’s willing assistance in guaranteeing his silence was acquired.

Her natural expertise in that specialty practised by the professional women of her friend’s house, was soon put into play as she eased her way into Smart’s life with the promise of sexual favours; he was to learn that sex was on her terms, and soon found himself easily dominated from the onset. She had a hidden agenda though; she’d tired of owning Brown, her pet of six months or so. He knew too much of her escapades and had been loose tounged where it was not warranted, almost revealing what he knew in casual conversation amongst associates who had no need to know - and he’d been fucking a friend’s daughter, thinking no one knew about it - he had to go. Besides, she now had Ralph brought to his knees, begging to be dominated, and the raw arousal the scheme awarded her cunt was overpowering

Ralph was never allowed to forget the way he’d shamed himself before her; she’d felt his submissive nature from the moment Brown had casually introduced him to her, after sourcing males down on their luck following demilitarisation, always hungry for any sort of work, shady or not. Brown had an eye for those men who’d show discretion, despite being guilty of the opposite himself, and the quiet, unassuming, Ralph Edwards would be a perfect candidate for many of the tasks that Cleo was involved in. Brown also had an unconscious talent for choosing males who held the same sexual desires as he; if Ralph found the grandeur of the Cafe Parisian overwhelming as he stood in his ill fitting suit, that feeling was eclipsed by the sheer presence of the raven haired women who smiled at him with interest, she knowing that Brown’s hidden talent had borne fruit once more. She required total obedience from her males, and Brown had unwittingly sourced his own replacement, in failing her strict authority.

Brown’s automated and humble deference to the woman, which she received with an air of contempt, had Ralph erecting immediately with sexual attraction to her. Cleo’s taut red lips clasped at a cigarette and inhaled, as her brown eyes broke into a half smile edged with further contempt as she surveyed a male she knew instantly, could be taught to know his place. She had quickly had him installed in one of the more utilitarian bedrooms of her palatial residence, and though she made no advance upon him, knew that just his familiarity with her presence would soon have him hopelessly tangled in her web.

In those first few weeks in her proximity, while he was treated to the teasing sight and scent of her when allocated duties with Brown, Ralph had masturbated regularly over the vision of her in the privacy of his room, his orgasm so much more fulfilling on those occasions when her apparent indifference to him had been punctuated with a smile or gesture which suggested she might favour him, the thought bringing his semen up in lusty spurts as he knelt naked and fantasised about being at her feet.

The fantasy was mutual with the lady of the house, and Ralph’s privacy was not as intact as it seemed; Cleo’s busty maid, Miranda, herself an attractive treat for the eye of a submissive male with her air of authority, stood smiling contentedly, having summoned her Mistress on seeing Ralph strip naked through the spy hole to his intimacy. The two women exchanged satisfied grins, firmly edged with contempt, as they swapped positions at the hole and saw him assume his kneeling position to masturbate, rather than sit on his bed or chair to idly strop. It indicated his lust for subservience, and confirmed it in Cleo’s mind. Her cunt moistened with a mischievous arousal as she watched him grimace and send a loop of cream high, in a sordid ecstasy. She’d soon have him ready to do anything she asked of him, and there was a place in a bed closer to hers which would soon be vacated.

“I think he’s ready for a little show Miranda ... that’ll bring him out in the open.” Miranda grinned wickedly; the haughty bitch as eager as her Mistress to see him installed as a favoured pet, as when exposed for what he was, she’d have the pleasure of dominating him too.

The next morning, Ralph heard her command Brown to bring Smart to her; he’d seen the seedy character attend of his own accord, hat in his hand as he quivered nervously in seeking an audience with the woman who’d shown him pleasures he’d not encountered before meeting her, but she was to see him at her behest that day. Smart was not aware of her association with the woman he’d cheated, and Cleo was methodical in her task of dealing with him, enjoying casually picking up necessary information from him as he was worked by her. She was almost ready for his disposal, and he’d be put to good use by her before he went, securing the destiny of three males to her scheming satisfaction, as well as the contentment of her friend.

Smart was surprised to see Brown and Ralph appear in his office, and any reluctance he had about neglecting his busy routines in dealing black market goods, soon dissipated on hearing Cleo had required his audience; the bravado shown by Brown in casually waving a pistol at him, totally unnecessary. Brown had a personal reason for brandishing the ex-service firearm though, he’d seen a little too much of Smart lately, and his jealousy toward his time expended with Cleo meant he was more than ready to put a stop to it at the earliest opportunity, in permanent fashion.

Smart shivered as he was bundled into the car; he’d had to work so hard in seeing Cleo on prior occasions, her teasing indifference in ignoring his presence till she was good and ready, awarding him a perverse pleasure as he was made to sweat about the power and control she had over his emotions, and now she was forcing an audience on demand. Unseen by Brown, Ralph gave a shiver too, on seeing the 44 slipped back into Brown’s inside top pocket. He’d seen enough of guns over the previous few years, and wondered what he’d got himself into. That anxiety was tempered by his own jealousy toward Smart’s situation; though Brown was Cleo’s apparent love interest of the moment, it was more than apparent that she was being intimate with Smart - whilst he was shown no credible interest whatsoever, despite being incarcerated within her ivory towers.

Ralph watched the furtive glances of Smart’s eyes, almost hearing the wheels in his mind turn as he surveyed the world going by; pretty, shapely women in the tight body hugging dresses that emphasised the liberated air of a new era, following the dark years so recently passed. He’d sampled the extreme of that liberation in feminine form through Cleo, and the nature of his illicit business which warranted his complete control and secrecy, made him increasingly uncomfortable with the power she’d developed over him. He cursed the sexual desires which drew him to her, and knew he was hopelessly bound by them. Her black hair and brown eyes, the eroticism of her superb figure; she was the black widow personified, and she waited in her web to suck him dry after having her pleasure of him.

Ralph was immediately hit by the change of atmosphere as Smart was shuffled awkwardly into the room by Brown, the show of his feigned authority failing to mask the true emotion of his jealousy, and bringing a smirk from both Cleo and Miranda. Whilst Brown tangled with Smart, in needlessly forcing him to his knees - a position he was more than willing to assume before Cleo - Ralph felt the focus of the two women’s eyes upon him as the other two males were distracted, their smiles seeming to transmit that he was to be shown a lesson in authority, the intense gaze of Cleo’s eyes then leading his to what lay on the small table beside her.

The impressive Miranda stood boldly erect with her arms crossed under her ample breasts, emphasising her femininity and the haughty power of it, something Ralph would learn to enjoy at her whim, whilst Cleo sat cross legged on a chair, a tight black silk dress with a split side, giving a generous view of her thigh and a glimpse of her stocking top. Just the atmosphere and the vision of matriarchal authority had had his cock swell on entering, but what lay on the table had his member erect hard with submissive lust. A short but slender and flexible horsewhip, lay on display, Cleo’s half smile at him, confirmed the capture of his yearning to see her use it, as blatantly as though he’d asked the favour. His cock pulsed with the acknowledgement of her knowing his exact thoughts, and her satisfaction with them, in just a few fleeting moments before the focus of the two others returned to her.

Accompanying the whip upon the table, was an innocuous looking box of pills, several of them lying free on the table, plainly there to emphasise their importance in what was to follow. Smart swallowed hard on seeing some of the goods he’d acquired from the high class madam ... goods he’d acquired and neglected to reimburse her with the proceeds from. The pills were a sexual stimulant, a product invented by accident during the war by some European pharmaceutical company - the intention of their original purpose unknown, but the erotic effect of their usage making the original intended purpose redundant - along with the war which had prompted their manufacture. Illegal here, as not tested stringently by the authorities, they had sold like hot cakes, and he’d quickly passed most of them off in bulk at a handsome profit.

Cleo had concocted a story, to allay any suspicions which would let on she knew all about his swindling a friend, having received this supply from the small stock the madam had kept for herself. She lifted the whip with a curt smile.

“On your knees Herbert ... you know how to present yourself to me by now.” Smart went down sheepishly under the satisfied grin of Miranda, as he humbled himself before Cleo. He had learned to enjoy the arousal it gave him when he’d done so in private, but doing so before an audience which included other males had him cringe with shame. Just the same, his obedience to a greater power was recognised, and the open display of Cleo’s dominance had Ralph’s cock rigid as he watched, astounded. Cleo allowed Smart to fidget for a moment, enjoying his humiliation.

“You see those pills on the table Herbert ... Miranda purchased them yesterday, from a confidant, at a place not far from here.” She flexed the whip, making Smart cower.

“ ... and what was discussed Miranda?” The mature and assertive maid stepped close, placed her hands on her hips and pressed a heel into his flank, making him squirm.

“She said her contact bought them from a man ... a man whose description sounded remarkably like yours, and that many of the local women had remarked on how it had transformed their lives in the bedroom. “ Cleo rose from the chair, and awarded the crouching male a stroke of the whip, the pleasure her face showed in doing so, inducing Ralph’s erect cock to pulse with a yearning desire, as the fantasies of his masturbation became an erotic reality. Brown grinned as Smart yelped like a child at the sting of the stroke, but his envy grew stronger at the attention shown the fence, regardless of the humiliation. Cleo placed the whip under Smart’s chin.

“How could you deal in such a desirable item, without offering any to me?” She flicked the whip back up, and had his flesh feel three more sharp applications of the whip, thoroughly enjoying the song of its descent and the curt sound of its impact, smug with sadistic satisfaction in knowing all three men were enjoying the show of her power from different aspects; Brown due to jealousy, Ralph due to the realisation of his desires for her, and most importantly at that point, Smart’s relief in what he was led to believe was the reason for her spite.

Smart whimpered as his eyes watered, partly with the throbbing pain, and more so with the erasure of his fears. As his cock now freely bulged erect in his underwear, in a show of his inner pleasure at being put firmly in his place by a woman, he cursed the recipient of those pills. He’d told him not to disperse them locally, as this could likely bring unwanted attention from associates of the madam he’d acquired them from - in the way now demonstrated by Miranda. He had to stop him.

Cleo sneered contentedly as he squirmed; she hadn’t the faintest idea as to where he’d passed them on, but she knew he’d now lead them to just where they were, they’d take back what was left from whoever ... then award Smart his real punishment after relieving him of what funds he had stashed away. She gave him another cursory stroke with the whip, Miranda smiling with her own contentment at Ralph, as she watched him gape on seeing the shapely body of Cleo flex, in confirming her authority with the whip. She saw the pleasured awe in his face, and relished having a new pet to treat spitefully in sating her sexual needs. Cleo ensured Smart would lead them to the prize.

“You’ll find me some more, or you’ll be whipped, naked ... and in public.” The promise of that humiliation had Smart bone rigid with submissive desire, but what little rational thought left in his mind after feeling the sting of her whip, drove him to the urgency of his task ... he’d earned a small fortune through those pills, and needed to ensure the secrecy of his investment was secured. Cleo then turned to Ralph, her serene yet curt smile making him swallow hard, as she strutted away from the whipped male, the contempt for him displayed on her face.

“Take him back down to the car Ralph, Brown will meet you there ... I’ve something I need him to take for me.” Miranda took Brown’s arm and pointed to some documents on a shelf too high for her to reach, feigning their necessity and quelling any possible suspicions in Smart’s mind as Ralph took him through the door. Cleo smiled softly at the further indignation shown on Brown’s face; she knew it irked him that the new boy was always referred to politely by his first name, and he by the surname. She knew every little element of jealousy would assist in him venting it on Smart.

“You’ll park up somewhere and stick around after dropping him off. He’ll show us where the goods are, sooner rather than later...” His eyes focused on the whip as she smiled while flexing it in her hands.

“ ... oh, and send Ralph back up ... he’s needed here.” Brown’s ire increased at being left with the task of monitoring Smart, while the new boy whom he’d introduced was left in the company of his Mistress and Miranda. His suspicions of her intentions were made more than obvious by her taunting smile and nursing of the whip; she’d openly dominated other men for pleasure whilst he’d been her pet, her actions making it clear to him that he was there at her bidding ... he was hers, and her erotic teasing of him that way was very therapeutic. It had him know his place.

He departed without daring any protest, and found Ralph stood by the car as Smart wrestled uncomfortably with his thoughts on the back seat. As Ralph put his hand to the door handle, Brown stopped him.

“I’ve got this ... you’re wanted upstairs.” For the first time since they’d been acquainted, Brown almost gave him a scowl, his jealousy given a further twist as he slumped into the car for the fifteen minute drive to Smart’s place, then the wait for who knows how long, and beyond. Ralph said nothing, gaping at the car as it left without him ... then feeling the solidity of his erection as he faced the house.

He opened the door, and found even walking had become difficult, as Cleo stood smiling regally, patting the whip across the palm of her hand as he approached. Her shapely figure in the tight dress, now seemed divine to him, the glow of her feminine power seeming to suck him toward her. Miranda’s knowing sneer, as she stood close to her with arms crossed below her ample breasts; a thin cane jutting out from behind her, telling him that this was to be an occasion which would mark an irreversible turning point in his life. Both enjoyed his silent obedience as he stepped close, already showing his awe at being before a greater power, and the willingness to be controlled by that dominance of femininity which they would take great pleasure in having him confirm. Cleo gave a little sigh, flexed the whip with her manicured fingers, and set about her pleasure in humiliating him.

“I think you know the position to assume before by now...” Their smiles broadened with smug enjoyment at his immediate compliance with no hesitation, Ralph feeling himself go down on his knees before a woman, without her actually commanding it, confirming his weakness and acknowledging her authority over him. In an era when men were men, just this simple act of his masculinity belittling itself before femininity, had his cock pulse and twitch in its boning rigidity at the sexually rewarding admission of his desires. Cleo’s cunt warmed with arousal as she prepared to take complete ownership of him, taking his humiliation to new depths.

“ ... I know you like that position, I’ve watched you masturbate in your room that way.” The sneers of the two increased in intensity as Ralph gaped in disbelief at her blunt revelation, shocked yet strangely excited by it as he blushed a visible pink, overcome by the cutting shame he felt, but also consumed by a passionate wave of relief at being caught out, and at her spitefully pleasured tone at having seen it. Ralph wanted to come, there and then, as the women’s cynical laughter at having viewed his self abuse cut through him, and the glow of humiliation from his face. Miranda would have her sport of him too, thoroughly enjoying the reduction of what little ego he had left, and lusting for her tuition of him in oral service sooner rather than later.

“Oh yes Ralph, you’ve been watched since your arrival ... which of the books and magazines in the room which took your interest, your method of masturbation ... it was such a pleasure to see you shoot your cream so lustily.” He was brought to the very edge of his emotions as he imagined the women watch him pour over those magazines earmarked for submissive males; the risqué depictions of women in authority, those readily available showing the male in control being ignored out of hand. The tears began to well in his eyes as he was taunted toward the passionate admission of his weakness, Cleo ready to dominate most thoroughly.

“Tell us what you were thinking of at the moment you shot your cream ... I want to hear the truth.” She placed her whip across his shoulder as the tears began to trickle down his face, the pleasure of both women in seeing him overcome by the release of his shame, and his powerlessness to deny it, awarding them spitefully acute arousals as he was reduced to tears by his own admission of their power over him. The intensity of their sadistic enjoyment increased as he sobbed out his confession like an obedient child who’d realised he’d earned a thorough spanking.

“I ... I thought of you ... you ... Madam Benedict.” The rush of his blurted response was matched by the surge of triumphal pleasure in both women; they already knew what was patently obvious, but having a male shame himself with his own words was always divinely erotic. Miranda now swished her cane impatiently, partly due to jealousy in not being mentioned, enjoying watching him jerk at the sweet sound of it. Her cunt swelled with tingling arousal as he cowered below her; she’d have plenty of time to correct that statement now, and have him spurt just for her too.

Cleo would have him shame himself thoroughly, in this world where masculine ascendency was the norm, iron men, hardened by the recent war and blatant with the chauvinism that had most of them lord it over women. Having a submissive male openly admit the defeat of his sexuality to feminine dominance for the first time, was a supremely erotic thrill for her, and a spiteful therapy from which the male could never return. Her cunt oozed with the blissful pleasure of her triumph as Ralph snivelled at her feet. She lifted his chin with the end of her whip, and had him look into her sneering eyes.

“ ... and what was it about me that had you send your seed so lustily to the floor ... my legs? ... my figure? ... or something else?...” Ralph studied every movement of her red lips as she toyed with him spitefully at leisure, the magnificence of her sheer confidence, keeping his cock bone hard as he was made to admit the weakness that had him yearn to sample the stroke of that whip, an admission which he could never reverse.

“ ... your ... your power ... your ... your dominance.” His emotions peaked at the cutting shame, and the blissful relief of admission to what she’d known from the moment she’d first seen him, the sneering laughter of the two women intersected by Miranda pointing her cane to Cleo’s feet. The humbling humiliation brought his balls to the edge of ejaculating his mess, as he kissed her feet adoringly, his first contact with her so apt, the cruel laughter telling him he was now well and truly owned by womanhood. Cleo flexed her whip as she savoured her triumph, now ready to see him pay homage to her in full, before he knew the physical pleasure of her spite with it.

“Masturbate Ralph ... masturbate for me ... you’ll show me just how much you lust to know the whims of my power.” Miranda stroked his backside playfully with her cane, as Ralph lifted his head and gasped on seeing the spiteful curl of Cleo’s lips, he still trying to believe what he’d heard, Miranda then applying the cane with a little more venom as he gaped through tearful eyes.

“You heard, Ralph ... masturbate ... masturbate on your knees in submission.” Ralph fumbled with his belt awkwardly, then received the scornful but pleased stares from both, on his standing cock being exposed, it’s stiff salute a damning indictment of the depth of his inner yearning to be dominated, the pink bell standing high to condemn him to the spiteful ridicule of their superiority over him. Miranda’s contempt reached a lusty high as he gripped his cock and began to strop through his snivelling humiliation, her urge to cane him there and then had her wet with excitement, but the savouring of his humiliation in being outed as a submissive helped keep her in check; he’d know many a session under the rigours of her cane now, and the show his thrusting hand would soon produce, would confirm just how much he deserved it.

His mind sank into a blissful resignation to the utter defeat of his masculinity, as the pleasurable stimulation took him beyond the point of any return to the feigned sham of any authority he may have held, on his knees at the feet of two women, the pure ecstasy of his humiliation was brought to a head by the woman who’d know his total obedience from that moment on.

His eyes saw the delightful shimmer of her broad hips as Cleo slipped her panties down her long and graceful legs, the sight of them being flicked from her elegant ankles and being lifted daintily with a spiked shoe, had him buck uncontrollably on his knees. The smile on her red lips as she hung them from the end of her whip, told him she knew he was hers now. Her taunting sneer as the soiled gusset was offered up to his nose on the whip he’d receive so deservedly whenever the whim pleased her, was accompanied by the cruel laughter of Miranda with more rapid taps of her cane. Cleo’s spiteful enjoyment in claiming the rights to her new pet, was enjoyed in full.

“Sniff Ralph ... smell the scent of your defeat ... you’re going to be dominated by me in every aspect of your life, and you’ll beg to know that scent with every waking moment ... and in your dreams.” The sneering sincerity of her words, and the knowing smile which followed it, commanded his absolute surrender to her, as the delicious spice of the gusset had him buck and thrust in shameful submission while the seed rose from his balls. That spicy scent told him he was owned outright by her, and his bleary eyes met hers to confirm his ecstatic acceptance of utter defeat to her, as the hot semen burst from his cock. The cynical laughter of both women as his cock sprayed out the confirmation of submission, compounding his humiliation and ensuring he gave a worthy acknowledgement of knowing where his place was now.

The ecstatic bliss in that humiliation, also indicated to both women that he had masochistic tendencies, which would be eagerly nurtured by them in sating their sadistic needs. Miranda ensuring his orgasm was thorough in offering her promise of discipline to come.

“Look at the mess you’re making, you naughty boy ... that’s earned you your first caning, which I’ll have great pleasure in awarding you when Cleo’s had her satisfaction of you.” Ralph gasped and groaned in the depths of the lust of his orgasm, openly showing his shameful eagerness to suffer under her cane, with the plentiful offerings from his balls; his rigid cock pulsing out seed till the spurts subsided, completing his initial humiliation. Cleo sat back in her chair, aware of the time and the possibility of Brown’s return, and Miranda ushered him to her with the cane, aware of her urgency for satisfaction. The raven haired dominant eased her panties and whip to the table, before sneering at him victoriously.

“That cock’s of no use to any woman now, and it’ll be of little use to me anyhow ... I have certain males for that purpose when the need takes me, you’ll enjoy your services when they’re done.” As Miranda departed to wait for him in his room, she eased her skirt up, and parting her legs, lifted her spiked heels to the seat of her chair, showing him the glory of her aroused cunt for the first time.

“ ... I do hope you’re proficient in oral service ... you’ll be taught to perfect it in rigorous fashion, just the same.” She leaned and picked the whip from the table, and pointed to the cleft of her cunt.

“Get that tongue in there now! ... top hole first ... then we’ll see if you’ve earned the right to service the lower one ... the place where your tongue truly belongs.” Ralph’s cock was already beginning to stir again, as he sniffed at the spicy fragrances her wet slot offered him, the sound of Miranda’s footsteps disappearing down the hall, and closing the door of his room, waiting for him with the cane. He splayed his tongue up the length of her soft, the tastes and smells overpowering as he lapped at her folds adoringly. Cleo sighed and fidgeted impatiently, and Ralph felt the sting of her whip, reminding him of pleasures to come...

“Get your tongue to the top ... lick my clitoris ... lick it now!” He worked his tongue feverishly and obediently to the nub at the top of her slot, bringing delighted sighs from her as he rasped at the sensitive nub of her erotic pleasure, her juices oozing down the soft folds and consumed eagerly by him, as he worshipped her dominance. He felt her thighs tighten an lift as she moaned, then felt her fingers at his forehead.

“Down you go ... lick my arsehole ... show me you know where you belong...” Her fingers slipped over her clitoris, as Ralph obediently slipped his tongue down to the honeyed tangs and pulsing warmth of her anus. He’d dabbled in cunnilingus with other women before; they unaware of his submissive feelings in performing the task, and he fantasising about the true purpose of his service, but he’d never had the pleasure of licking the tight and welcoming heat of a woman’s anus. Cleo had now had him realise that fantasy in full, in licking her cunt in worship after being shown his place below her, but the lush taste and the raw sensations of confirming his absolute submission to her, in probing her arsehole so willingly, brought his cock back to a worthy erection once more, as Cleo sighed toward a triumphal orgasm in her recognition of it. Unable to offer verbal commands, due to her moaning in pleasure as she sought her orgasm, Cleo’s flicking of his flank with the whip ensured the energetic thrusts of his tongue as she achieved ecstasy.

Cleo stroked his hair as he reluctantly withdrew his tongue, she yearning to award him a session with her whip, but conscious of the possibly imminent return of Brown. She pointed her whip to the door, a studied look of contempt on her face, shielding the desire she held to continue to toy with her new novelty.

“Go to your room, I’m done with you for now ... Miranda will show you the price of masturbation.” The look of contempt broke into a sneering smile as she watched him wrestle awkwardly with his loose clothing, and scuttle in obedience to his room, a look of bewildered expectancy on his smeared face at being dismissed by the woman he desired so earnestly, to face another he had learned to erect In excitement for. Cleo retrieved her panties, slipping them back up her long legs, before sitting back and igniting another cigarette.

Brown duly arrived some ten minutes later, Cleo noting the visible relief on his face at seeing her alone. She diverted any growing jealousy he might have toward Ralph even further; she wanted that avarice to be focused on the hapless Smart.

“Miranda has Ralph entertaining her in his room ... I think they’ve taken a shine to each other ... I suspect he may have the same desires for women as do you.” Brown blushed visibly as she puffed smoke into the air dismissively, and crossed her legs as the bulge at Brown’s crotch swelled at her comment.

“Well? what have you to tell me about Smart?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.