Death of a Hero (Lincoln Steele Book 3) - Cover

Preview

Death of a Hero (Lincoln Steele Book 3)

by Switch Blayde

Copyright© 2018 by S.W. Blayde

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, NonConsensual, Slavery, Heterosexual, Crime, Interracial, Black Female, White Male, Caution, Violent,

Thriller Sex Story: Lincoln Steele, ex-Army Ranger turned private eye, does what he does best - avenge his friend's death and search for his missing daughter. Parts of this story may be difficult to read (hence the caution tag), but they're necessary to warrant his vigilante-type justice. (Please read the warning on the story's index page.) Steele is a cross between Jack Reacher and Dirty Harry. This is Book 3 in the Lincoln Steele novels: Steele Justice (Bookapy only), High School Massacre, Death of a Hero.

The Lincoln Steele series (published as author S.W. Blayde):

Book 1 – “Steele Justice” (only on Bookapy and Amazon)

Book 2 – “High School Massacre (on SOL and Bookapy/Amazon)

Book 3 – “Death of a Hero” (on SOL, but longer version on Bookapy/Amazon)

Each book can be read standalone, like James Bond novels.

WARNING

Characters in this story degrade and abuse African Americans, including using the N-word. The author does not condone it, but it’s needed for the plot and to make the characters despicable. It’s not intended to offend anyone or any group of people in real life, and that includes white Southerners who are not the way the story depicts them. This is fiction.

The story is not for everyone. It has vigilante justice. It has violence. It has non-consensual sex (I don’t use the “rape” story code because of SOL’s definition, but non-consensual sex is rape).

The protagonist is a cross between Jack Reacher and Dirty Harry. If you like those kinds of characters you should like this story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.