Debby's Deep Desires
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by James_Steele

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Pretty and perky teenaged Debby has big adjustments to make now that she and her brother are living with their mother and her new husband. Their new life has its advantages, but will they make her forget how much she dreams of going back to live with her real daddy?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Steve left work early. Ever since Debby and Bobby moved in with his ex-wife and her new husband he’d been missing his son and daughter terribly. And on days like today, he missed them so much he could barely concentrate on work. Having them only two weekends a month wasn’t enough, and it was another week and half before they’d be back.

Being as nice a day as it was, he figured he could spend the afternoon puttering around his large yard to keep active and let his mind clear out a little. When he got home, Steve changed into a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, and then went outside to work on his well-kept yard. He was at for about an hour when a small, young female voice called out his name and he realized he wasn’t alone.

He knew it was Mandi before even turning around, since he knew the voice of his daughter’s best friend almost as well as he knew Debby’s. Mandi was a petit, dark haired little beauty the same age as Debby. She lived just a few minutes’ walk up the road, and it wasn’t unusual for Mandi to walk freely in and out of Steve’s house. She’d been doing it for years already, and Mandi was practically his second daughter.

Turning to look, Mandi was crossing the yard toward him after coming through the back of the house. She was slightly shorter than Debby, with somewhat more pronounced curves, even though the girl’s tits were also a bit smaller than his daughter’s. Yet Mandi’s tits had shapely, youthful bounce that made them seem bigger somehow.

Steve knew he shouldn’t have been paying attention to things like that, but the boldly provocative way both his daughter and her best friend had started dressing lately made ignoring their attributes impossible. Today, Mandi was strutting across Steve’s yard in a tight pair of denim shorts and a cropped, white tank top that made it obvious even from a distance the girl was not wearing a bra underneath.

The dark haired beauty was already deeply tanned, and her shapely young legs were practically gleaming in the sun. But she had a pouty, forlorn look on her pretty face as she came up to Steve and sat down near him in the grass. She sat cross-legged, and seemingly unaware of how the crotch of her shorts barely covered her pussy. Steve swallowed a gulp of air and forced himself to make eye contact.

“What’s up, Mandi?” he asked. He didn’t wonder why she came over when she knew Debby wouldn’t be there. This was the girl’s second home.

“Oh nothing, really,” she said. “I was missing Debby and felt lonely at home. Is it okay if I hang out here for a while?”

“Of course, sweetie. This is your home, too. You know that.”

“Thanks, Mr. B.,” she replied. “With Debby at her mom’s, I just wanted to make sure.”

“Awww, sweetie,” he said, “I’m surprised you even have to ask.” Steve’s heart went out to the pretty girl. Her mother had been divorced for years already, and Steve was the closest she had to a real father figure in her life. She and Debby were like sisters, and being on summer vacation they didn’t see nearly as much of each other, though Steve was sure they were in regular touch over the phone and with texting.

They talked about how much they both missed Debby for a while, and Steve forgot about tending to the plants and flowers, keeping his attention on Mandi. It was nice to have someone to talk to about missing his kids. At the same time, it was also nice to have such a beautiful young girl around in the absence of his beautiful daughter. Steve had a hard time keeping his eyes off Mandi’s perky little body, which she only seemed to encourage every time she shifted or stretched.

After talking a while, Mandi’s nipples had started to turn hard and Steve couldn’t keep his eyes off them. It wasn’t as if he hadn’t noticed them before, but the combination of being alone with her and the way she was dressed caused him to look at her differently. She hadn’t been around since Debby moved out, and Steve realized he’d missed Mandi almost as much.

When she caught him checking out her sweet looking nipple erections, Steve felt intensely embarrassed until the girl smiled shyly and looked down. She wasn’t sure how to deal with it, but she sure didn’t seem to mind, either. Steve took the opportunity to gaze at the sexy teen as openly as he’d always wanted to. With just the two of them, there was a completely different feeling in the air.

“Is it okay if I hang around while you work?” Mandi asked. “I could just sunbathe or even help out if you want me to.”

Steve reached out and touched the girl’s bare thigh, just above her knee. Her skin felt so warm and as smooth as anything he’d ever touched.

“You never have to ask, remember?” he told her. “Don’t forget this is your home, too.”

“Oh, thank you, Mr. B!” Mandi cried emphatically. “Let me help out. I can earn my keep. I’ll show you.”

Steve laughed and squeezed her leg playfully, though he was aching to slide his hand up that smooth, beautiful thigh. “You don’t have to do that. But I’d love the help and company if you really don’t mind.”

It was funny to see how enthusiastic the girl was about weeding flowers and pruning hedges, but she was right there beside Steve. It seemed as if she was constantly bumping into him and giving him excuses to touch her shoulders or back. Without a bra under her tank top, he was sneaking peeks down at the tops of her perky boobs, and a few times he even caught glimpses of her dark brown areolas. Between her perky, enthusiastic attitude and viciously ripening young body, Steve spent half the time fighting off the tingling growth of his cock.

Finally it was time to stretch out the hose and water the plants. Mandi helped, of course, but when Steve was watering one of the flower beds, the girl ran through the spray of water and got her top and shorts wet.

“Oh, the water feels so good!” she exclaimed.

Steve laughed. “But now you’re all wet and muddy. Your mother will kill me if she sees you like that.”

“I don’t care what she thinks,” the girl claimed defiantly.

Then she rushed at Steve and started to fight him for control of the hose. He could have ripped it out of her hands in an instant, but it was more fun to wrestle with her, even though they were both getting soaked now. The girl’s flimsy top kept pulling away from her luscious titties, and her tight round ass kept rubbing up against the front of Steve’s pants. His cock was half hard now and he was hoping she couldn’t tell.

He finally yanked the hose away and sprayed Mandi full on as she laughed and held her hands up to shield her face. She was completely soaked, as was Steve for that matter, and her white top was now clinging to her precious tits and completely translucent.

“Had enough?” Steve asked, finally dropping the hose.

“Okay, you win,” she surrendered.

She seemed completely oblivious to the fact that her tits were easily visible through her shirt now. Steve could barely think of anything but scooping those firm little mounds of smooth girl-flesh into his hands and squeezing them.

“We better throw these clothes in the wash and get them dry. I can’t send you home all wet and muddy.”

“Oh yeah, good idea. Can I take a shower too?”

“Another good idea,” Steve agreed. “I could use one now too.”

By now, Mandi was completely aware of the way her best friend’s father was looking at her tits. She just smiled and let him, looking proud of them and happy to have him admire them. All sense of logic abandoned Steve as he took the girl by the hand and led her up to the deck on the back of the house. He stopped her before she got inside.

“We’re not going in with these wet, muddy clothes dripping all over the place, young lady,” he told her.

She looked at him with a bright smile. “Yes, sir,” she said, stripping her top off and revealing her fruity tits in all their glory.

Steve gazed at her in awe, and Mandi just stood there topless smiling happily.

“Mandi,” he said haltingly, “you’re beautiful.”

“Thank you, sir,” she said shyly.

Steve started taking his clothes off, and by the time he was finished, Mandi had pushed off her shorts and panties. His cock was already half erect, and while the naked fourteen-year-old gazed at it, it just kept growing and getting harder.

“Wow,” she whispered hoarsely. “I’ve never seen one that big. It looks so perfect.”

“How many have you seen, exactly,” Steve couldn’t help asking.

“Oh, not very many, really. Just a couple guys my and Debby’s age.”

The mention of his daughter’s name, especially in reference to how many cocks the girl had seen, was unsettling, but Steve’s automatic reaction was a hot jolt of pulsing through his rock-hard prick. He imagined Debby probably had comparable experience to Mandi’s. It shouldn’t have made him feel the way it did, but then again, Mandi herself was so much like a daughter to him too. And now she was looking at him so expectantly, with her eyes constantly lowering to the sight of his naked cock.

Before they could say anything more, Steve took the girl by the hand again and led her into the house. He led her upstairs and into the bathroom adjacent to his bedroom. His cock was achingly hard now, and Mandi wasn’t even trying to hide the way she kept staring at it. For that matter, Steve had quit trying to hide the way he was looking at the girl’s compact curves, and the skimpy tan lines that gave away the naughty style of bikini she wore. The sight of the girl’s tan lines only made Steve’s cock throb even harder.

He finally reached into the shower and turned on the water, waiting a moment for the temperature to adjust. When the temperature felt right, he guided Mandi in first, then stepped over the side of the tub after her and pulled the glass enclosure door closed. The girl stood looking up at him with the water hitting her on her shoulder blades, and few rivulets running over her shoulders and cascading over the impudent swells of her young tits.

Steve gazed at the girl in awe, carefully placing his hands on her shoulders.

“You’re such a beautiful girl, Mandi,” he told her again.

Her smile grew bigger. “Thank you, Mr. B. It makes me really happy you think so.”

Steve reached for a bottle of liquid body wash on the shelf and squeezed a liberal amount into the palm of his large hand.

“I’m going to wash that beautiful body now, Mindi, and make sure we get you nice and clean everywhere,” he told her as he began spreading foaming lotion over her luscious tits. Her skin was as close to perfect as anything Steve had ever seen or touched, and the buds of her excited nipples were hot and hard.

“Oh yes, please, Mr. B.,” the girl sighed, almost whimpering as the man’s large hands explored her precious form.

The lotion turned into foamy suds while Steve’s large hands traveled over Mandi’s silken little body. She uttered long, loud sighs of approval as he paid rapt attention to her lusciously ripening tits, squeezing and kneading her amazingly firm half globes and firmly rolling and tweezing her solidly erect nipples.

“Your hands feel really good, Mr. B.,” the teenager sighed.

“I’m glad you think so, Mandi,” he replied. “Because your body feels so perfect.”

The girl sighed at the compliment and smiled demurely. Steve squeezed more of the slippery liquid onto his palm and began massaging the foaming suds over the girl’s torso and hips. He knelt down and thoroughly lathered all the way up and down each of her beautifully curved legs. His cock was throbbing wildly as he ran his hands over her thighs again and again, her bald pussy now level with his face.

Her tender mound was perfectly shaped, and she’d obviously been very careful to shave it to smooth perfection. He suddenly wondered if Debby had started shaving hers, too, and if it was as delicately pretty as her sweet little friend’s. He let his sudsy fingers drift over the girl’s hairless mons, bringing a deeply intense series of sighs from her throat.

“Turn around, pretty baby,” he finally told her. “There’s one more area we haven’t washed yet.”

“Yes, sir,” she said, barely above a whisper.

As she turned, Steve found himself gazing directly at her firmly rounded young ass, and he didn’t know if he’d ever seen anything so perfect in his life. He ran his hands up and down the backs of her thighs, finally running them up over the spheres of her sweet buttocks. He kneaded and spread them, exposing her tightly puckered rimhole. Then he slipped one hand along the crease between her perky cheeks, scrubbing along her starbud.

The girl pulled in a sharp breath when he touched her asshole, and holding her open with one hand on her ass cheek, he gently massaged the tight little bud.

“My god,” he said, almost to himself, “even your asshole is perfect, Mandi.”

The girl giggled briefly, but her laughter turned back into sighs of pleasure as Steve kept on massaging her tiny puckerhole.

“Oh, Mr. B., that feels so...”

Her words were cut off when Steve leaned in close lapped his wet tongue over that luscious, fourteen-year-old asshole. She uttered a weak yelp and pushed her ass back, inviting him to lick her again. Then he began planting affectionate kisses over the inside of her butt cheeks and attending to her pucker with ardent kisses and licks. Holding her cheek aside with his left hand, he reached around her with his right and began massaging her delicate slit, rubbing and exploring her already wet furrow until the pad of his finger was grinding down on her swollen clit.

“Oh god, oh god,” she moaned and sighed while he stabbed at her rimhole with his tongue and massaged her clit with his finger.

Steve kept going until Mandi’s body was shuddering with excitement. Her body tensed while she uttered a high-pitched whine and he knew she was cumming. After her first one, he guided her around with his hands on her hips. Looking up, he loved seeing the dazed look of passion and pleasure on her pretty face.

“I love you, Mandi,” he told her as he slipped his fingers behind her and snaked between her cheeks to seek out the bud of her anus again.

“I love you, too, Daddy,” she sighed.

Steve was momentarily stunned when she called him daddy. He looked up to study her face, yet she seemed completely unaware of what she’d said. His cock was throbbing so hard he had to give himself a few strokes just for a little temporary relief.

“Put your foot up on the side of the tub, sweetheart,” he told her.

“Yes, sir,” she said, following his instruction.

“Mandi? Did anyone ever lick your asshole before?”

She shook her head.

“But you liked it, didn’t you?”

She nodded.

“How much did you like it, baby girl?”

“A lot,” she replied weakly. “Really a lot.”

“Has anyone ever licked your pussy?”

She nodded.

“Who, baby?”

“I don’t know if I should say.”

“It’s okay, my love. You can say anything now.”

“It was Debby,” she confessed.

Somehow, Steve wasn’t surprised, but her admission brought a hot pulsing through the shaft of his cock that forced dribbles of precum to ooze out of his knob. His shaft was so hard and burning with need, but he was intent on tasting this sweet flower before anything else.

“That’s okay, baby,” he told her. “Now Daddy’s gonna lick it for you, too.”

“Oh god, yes please,” she sighed.

“I love you, baby girl.”

“I love you, too, Daddy.” baby girl.”

“I love you, too, Daddy.” Steve began lashing his tongue along the girl’s sweetly pungent slit. With one hand behind her, he steadily massaged her rimhole while lapping and sucking her wildly swollen clit. The girl had the sweetest, juiciest pussy he ever tasted, and he knew there was no way he could ever get enough of her. She whimpered and gasped, spasmodically jerking her hips at his face. He opened her asshole with just the tip of his finger slipping inside and sucked her clit until she’d cum at least two more times.

up again to find her dazed and breathing heavily, her perky tits rising and falling with each breath. He got back up while Mandi set her foot back down in the tub. Putting his arms around her, he pulled her close, making sure she could feel the hot press of his throbbing cock between them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.