Debby's Deep Desires - Cover

Debby's Deep Desires

Copyright© 2018 by James_Steele

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Pretty and perky teenaged Debby has big adjustments to make now that she and her brother are living with their mother and her new husband. Their new life has its advantages, but will they make her forget how much she dreams of going back to live with her real daddy?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

As Debby studied her naked body in the full-length mirror in her new bedroom, she couldn’t have been more pleased with the way things were turning out. With the way she was turning out. At fourteen, her tits were already so full, so round and shapely. Sure, there were two or three girls in her class with bigger ones, but she was perfectly confident hers had the best shape. They were luscious and perky, and she knew just what to wear when she felt like drawing attention to them. The way things were going, she’d probably have to start getting C cup bras really soon.

She wished she could be taller, but at least her legs were shapely and the right proportion to the rest of body, and with all the exercise she’d been doing since moving into her new stepfather’s house, her ass was taking on a plump roundness that was getting as much attention as her bouncy boobs.

Fresh from her shower, Debby slipped her fingertips over her bald pussy mound, checking to make sure she hadn’t left any stubble behind. She hated that. Her skin was silky smooth, and it felt so much better getting felt up and licked on without any hair.

Hopefully, she could start getting waxed someday soon. All she needed was a way to convince at least one of her parents to pay for it. With three of them, between her mother, stepfather and real father, the odds were in her favor.

Satisfied that she’d given herself a good shave, she brought her hands up to her naked, young tits and started squeezing and fondling them, bringing her deep pink nipples quickly to stiff erections. Sometimes it drove her crazy to have such a sensitive pair of tits. She could bring herself close to the brink of orgasm just playing roughly with her excited nipples. The stimulation lit her smooth, young body on fire, but then she always needed something more to finally send her over the edge.

But for now, all Debby really wanted was to make sure her nipples were nice and hard under the tank top she was planning to put on. Her tits looked better when her nipples were hard and pointy. She caught people looking at them a lot under normal circumstances, but she had quickly discovered people could barely take their eyes off them when her nipples were denting her clothes.

Sometimes just knowing her ripe, young boobs were getting all that attention was enough to make her pussy feel warm and juicy. That was the main reason she’d joined the swim team at school. All the spectators could see her in the tightly clinging suit she had to wear. It was only a one-piece, but she always made sure to pull it up tight enough to make the sides ride high on her hips. Her mound and ass cheeks looked prettier that way. Even her coach, Mr. Ryan. thought so.

Debby put on her white tank top and plumped her boobs under it, checking herself in the mirror to make sure the top was riding low enough to show off her cleavage. Then she pulled on her light grey yoga shorts. They were so thin they were almost transparent as they molded to her body. She was forbidden to ever wear them out of the house. Janet, her mother, probably would have forbidden her to wear them around her stepfather when it was only the two of them home, too, but she was at work until after midnight.

And even though Debby hadn’t known Jerry very long, she could tell he was the kind of man who wouldn’t say anything about it to her mom. She’d already met a few men like that, and her instincts about them had yet to be wrong. Like with Mr. Ryan, who was also her history teacher.

Debby missed living with her real dad, and although he and her mother were sharing custody of Debby and her brother, Bobby, Jerry had a really nice house in quiet area with lots of woods all around. She could go out in the yard and sunbathe in whatever she wanted without her mother warning her not to wear anything too skimpy where the neighbors could see. At Jerry’s house, only the birds and bees could see what she was wearing around the pool, and her family, of course.

During the school year, Debby and Bobby only got to stay with their father every other weekend, but now that it was summer vacation they could go every weekend. Debby wanted it to be the other way around, despite Jerry’s nice and house and pool. She missed her dad. He was the only one who really made her want to be a good girl and behave herself. Bobby, too, sort of, but he was her brother so it different. The rest of the time Debby had a strong-willed mind of her own, and she thought she knew how she could make it so she and her brother could move back with their real father.

Jerry was a nice enough guy. He was good looking and had a lot of money, but Debby loved her real father. Jerry was nothing but a part time substitute. She understood why her mother had cheated with him, causing the divorce from Debby’s dad, but she still didn’t like it. She also understood why Jerry had wanted to fuck Leslie, the girl’s mother. Leslie was a hot, sexy lady even though she was in her late thirties. She was like an older, curvier version of Debby herself.

Leslie had cheated on Debby’s father a lot of times, and Debby knew it. But it never got in the way of things until Jerry came along. Debby loved her mother, but she was angry about the way things turned out. At least she could say she was learning a lot from her mom about how to get men to do what she wanted them to.

But right now it was time to fluff her perky, blossoming tits again and find out what Jerry was up to. Debby made sure her nipples were nice and stiff with a few finger tweaks, and then left her room. Her heart started pumping faster the way it always did when she was getting ready to tease some guy, especially someone Jerry’s age. When she found him sitting at the tall island counter in the kitchen, she took a deep breath and put on her best casual look as she sauntered in and said hi.

Jerry was snacking on some leftovers from the fridge and looked up immediately. He returned Debby’s greeting, but she didn’t miss the telltale catch in his eyes when he saw her outfit. She forced herself to keep a smile of satisfaction off her face while the temperature of her smooth, young pussy felt like it spiked a few degrees.

“What’s up, Deb?” he asked her, barely able to keep his eyes above the prominent nipple erections in her tank top.

“I’m hungry. Is there any more of that leftover spaghetti?”

“Plenty. Unfortunately.” He rolled his eyes. It was no secret Leslie was a terrible cook.

Debby giggled and opened the fridge, bending over and pretending to look for something to eat while giving Jerry a good, long look at her tight, teenaged ass. She took much longer than necessary, wanting to give her mother’s new husband an eyeful. Her young pussy quivered with excitement, but she finally straightened up and closed the refrigerator door.

“There’s nothing that looks very good,” she pouted.

Jerry lifted his eyes from her tits and smiled. “Sorry. I do love your mom, but damn is she ever a shitty cook.”

Debby giggled, making sure her boobs wobbled with her laugh. The joke wasn’t just the food, but Jerry would never use a word like shitty around the kids if Leslie were there. The girl figured it must be his way of trying to bond with the younger members of his new family.

“I guess you didn’t marry her for her cooking,” the girl said suggestively. Jerry looked flustered and his face turned red. “Don’t worry,” Debby added, “neither did my dad.”

She then gave him a playful wink, but complained she was starving.

“Hey, how about we go out for burgers?” Jerry suggested, smiling. “We could even stop off for some ice cream after.”

“That’s a great idea!” Debby agreed immediately, almost forgetting her vague, still-forming plan.

“Shouldn’t we wait for Bobby to get home?”

“No way,” the girl replied instantly. “He’ll be at his chess club thing for at least another hour. Besides, he loves Mom’s spaghetti.”

Jerry chuckled. “Poor guy.”

Debby giggled but also felt a little guilty. She didn’t like not including her brother. He was a good looking sixteen-year-old, but he was kind of shy and nerdy. Very different from his bold and adventurous little sister. But still, Debby loved her big brother more than anyone else. He was the only one who always made her feel loved just for herself. Well, Bobby and her dad too, but Debby and Bobby had shared a room when they were younger, and she was closer to him than anyone.

“Do you want to change before we go?” Jerry asked.

“No. Why?” Debby replied, pouring on all the innocent charm she had.

“Um,” Jerry hesitated, “because if she were here she’d never let you go out dressed like that.”

“Well, she’s not here, is she?” Debby countered, defiantly pushing her growing bustline out. “Besides, you don’t mind, do you?”

Jerry gave the girl the most serious look of appraisal he had so far. “No, I don’t mind at all. But I don’t want your mother getting mad at either of us.”

“Then maybe we shouldn’t tell her. You can keep a secret, can’t you?”

Her mother’s husband muttered something and slid off the stool he was sitting on. They went out to his truck and left. Debby made sure to carefully place the seatbelt right between her tits to make them stand out just right. Her nipples were still hard just from the sheer excitement of teasing Jerry. It seemed the more time they spent alone together, the less he tried to hide the way he liked looking at her boobs and cameltoe.

When they got to the burger place, they didn’t get out of the truck and just ordered from the drive-up window. They sat in the truck and ate. It was the first time they’d ever eaten just the two of them. In fact, it was the most time they’d ever spent on their own together. Jerry was being really nice, and Debby had all but forgotten about getting him into trouble. He was funny and good looking, and the more he kept looking at her boobs the warmer Debby’s young pussy kept getting.

The ice cream place had a window you had to walk up to, so there they got out of the truck. Debby noticed lots of guys looking at her then, and Jerry put a protective hand on her shoulder. She liked it and stood as close to him as she could get.

They got back in the truck to have their ice cream, though, and Debby was conscious of licking her cone in the most suggestive way she knew how. It was exciting to see the intense look on Jerry’s face when he watched her. By the time they finished their ice cream, Debby’s pussy was aching with excitement. She was practically on the verge of creaming a big wet spot in the crotch of her yoga shorts, but in the mood she was in now she wouldn’t have minded at all.

When they were finished, Jerry reached for the key to start up the truck but Debby grabbed his thick wrist and stopped him.

“Wait a sec,” she said. “I want to ask you something.”

“Okay,” he said easily.

“It’s pretty personal.”

“That’s okay. You can tell me anything.”

“Are you sure?”

“Um ... I think so,” he chuckled nervously.

“We can keep secrets, right? Like how you promised not to tell Mom how I’m dressed?”

“Sure,” the man said, but his tone was cautious.

Debby’s heart was racing. “Do you think my boobs are as nice as my mom’s?”

Jerry looked shocked by the question, but he sure wasn’t missing the opportunity to stare openly at the fourteen-year-old’s braless tits as they were nearly halfway out of her tank top.

“You really shouldn’t ask me that,” he said, still staring.

“It’s just a question. And besides, I know you like looking at them. I don’t mind, either. You can look as much as you want. But I really want to know if they’re as nice as Mom’s.”

Jerry gazed at the girl’s face a moment, but then straight back at her ripening tits.

“Here, you can tell better this way,” she said, pulling the top of her tank top down and exposing her perfectly smooth, young scoops.

“Jesus, Debby. You really shouldn’t have done that.”

“No? Do you want me to cover them up again?”

“Um, maybe in a minute,” he replied, gazing steadily at them.

“Well if you don’t answer my question I’m going to cover them up right now and you’ll never see them again.”

Then Jerry was so quick to reply it nearly made Debby break out in giggles.

“Yes!” he told her. “Even better than your mom’s.”

“Really?” Debby was incredibly pleased, and wasn’t sure she still wanted to get the man in trouble. “Why? Hers are bigger.”

“That’s true, but yours are going to be just like hers one of these days. And even if they aren’t as big, they look rounder and firmer.”

The girl blushed and felt her pussy cream. “How do you know? You never touched them.”

“Well they just look like it, is all.”

“If you can keep a really big secret, I’ll let you feel them.” At that point, Debby would have let her mother’s husband feel her tits no matter what, but she didn’t want him to know that. As much as she was getting to like him better, she still hadn’t made up her mind completely.

“That’s a really bad idea, Debby,” he said, though his voice was husky and his eyes were firmly glued to the girl’s naked tits.

Debby giggled. “Yeah, but it’s a really good idea too.” Jerry snickered and started to reach across the truck to fondle the girl’s exposed boobs, but she wagged a finger at him. “Not so fast. You have to promise to keep a secret.”

“Hmm,” he said thoughtfully, still staring at her tits. “How big a secret?”

“Pretty big. But not huge.”

The moment the word huge came out of the girl’s mouth she glanced at the man’s crotch and spotted the huge bulge where his cock was jutting down the leg of his pants. The sight made her pussy cream hard enough to start soaking into her shorts.

“Okay,” he finally agreed.

Then he reached over and started feeling the girl’s pert boobs with his large hand. Debby felt like her whole body was melting into the snug fitting crotch of her yoga shorts as Jerry’s big, strong hand squeezed and explored her tender tits. Her nipples never felt so hard, and he spent a long time rolling and tweezing the hot little nubs between his large fingers. She gasped excitedly when she spotted his other hand sliding over the bulge of his cock in his pants, rubbing on his own shaft while he felt up her boobs.

“God, Debby, you have beautiful tits,” he said, his voice suddenly much lower and raspier than normal.

“Are they really firmer than Mom’s?” she asked meekly.

“Oh yes, baby girl. They’re perfect.”

“Oh Jerry, please don’t stop rubbing them. It feels so good.”

He then started kneading them harder, giving her nipples tight pinches and twists. Debby let her legs flop open, not caring that he could see the wet stain between her thighs. She pushed her hand down inside her shorts and began rubbing her pussy while she watched his other hand rubbing harder and faster on his cock. If he could do it, then why couldn’t she?

“And what’s that naughty secret you wanted to tell me?” he reminded her while they played.

Debby had to make some effort to get her breathing steady enough to tell him. “Mr. Ryan likes feeling me up, too,” she confessed.

“Holy fuck,” Jerry growled. “You’re a naughty girl, Debby.”

Then she noticed the glazed look in his eyes as he started at the movement of her hand under the tightly stretched material of her wafer-thin shorts. She almost wished she’d worn a skirt so he could see her rubbing her creamy slit. But maybe it was just as well for now. He still seemed to love watching her hand move under her shorts, and when he started pinching and twisting her nipples even harder, the sensation went straight to the girl’s hot, teenaged pussy.

Debby suddenly arched her back and whimpered breathlessly as a powerful wave of orgasmic pleasure rolled through her luscious body. She was hardly even aware of how excited Jerry got from watching her cum while he played with her tits. And while she was cumming, he started rubbing fast and furiously on his bulging shaft through his pants. He groaned deeply, and Debby watched in awe as the wet stain of his spurting cum started to spread into a large spot on the leg of his pants.

It was a minute or two before they came down from their mutual high. Jerry looked around to make sure no one could see them, and he pulled the girl’s top back up over her tits. At least as much as the skimpy garment could cover them.

It was quiet in the truck as Jerry drove home. Debby imagined his brain was going a mile a minute just like hers. He didn’t seem mad or upset, which made her feel good, and when they pulled into the driveway he made a point of telling her she was beautiful.

“Am I as beautiful as my mom?” she asked.

“Definitely,” he replied, smiling. Then his expression turned more serious. “Debby, about your, um, secret.”

“Yeah?”

He hesitated like he really didn’t know what he wanted to say yet. “How did it happen?” he finally asked.

“Kinda like our secret happened.”

“I see,” he nodded. “Was it just once?”

The girl shook her head to say no.

“Are you a virgin?” he asked point blank.

She smiled coyly. “Unfortunately,” she replied. “But hopefully not much longer.”

The man raised a curious eyebrow, but Debby didn’t tell him anything more.

They were both lost in their own, separate little worlds as they went back into the house. Debby was thinking about that long, thick bulge down the leg of Jerry’s pants and how much she wanted to feel it. It looked so big. It was bigger than Mr. Ryan’s and almost as big as her brother’s. So far, she could only estimate their sizes from the lumps their hard ons made, but she thought she was a pretty good judge, even though she had slightly better knowledge of Bobby’s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.