Preview

Max Scores!

by Reluctant_Sir

Copyright© 2018 by Reluctant_Sir

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Consensual, Science Fiction, Mother, Son, Brother, Sister, Father, Daughter, Group Sex, Harem,

Science Fiction Sex Story: A new story in the Swarm Cycle!! Max is a bright kid in a tiny North Texas town where a new pickup is big news! He expected to do well on his CAP test, but never dreamed he would do this well. This was a golden ticket for him, his friends, his family and he was going to make the most of it! The story is complete and will be posted over 6 days to keep it from getting buried the first day.

Foreword: A lot of folks gave me advice about this, specifically the writers on the Swarm mailing list. They are a stand-up group of people who are passionate about the Swarm universe. Still, I would be remiss if I didn’t call out Omachuck specifically. He did a hell of a lot of work on this story, editing and re-editing, fact checking and canon-checking as well. He made this story much, much better.

It should go without saying, but I am going to say it anyway. Any remaining errors are mine, all mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.