The Poker Game
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Nomie de Ploom

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 15-year-old Lizzie gets talked into playing hostess for a private high-stakes poker game featuring her stepdad, a neighbor, her step-uncle, and her bff's father. She has no idea that the real stakes will be her...

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was just before six in the evening on Friday night when Lizzie walked into her house, her chauffeured car ride over. When Chris saw his stepdaughter he couldn’t help but smile a little as he looked over her body in the loose sweat pants and the button up shirt (chosen so she wouldn’t mess up her hair).

“I’m back,” the athlete rather meekly called out.

Chris stood up from his perch, wearing only a bathrobe at the moment, and nodded approvingly to her as he came into view. “Well, now don’t you look beautiful. How’d everything go at the spa and hair dressers? They didn’t try to ask for money or anything, right?” He moved closer, eyeing to inspect her done-up hair.

“It went fine Chris,” Lizzie responded, the hesitation in her voice.

A smirk crossed his face. He had pre-paid and set up the appointment for her, he knew about all the massages, the scrubs she went through, he also knew that with the exception of a small triangle just above her pussy, they tweezed or waxed out the rest of her lower body hair. He was proud of himself, he managed to spoil her but probably upset her with how intimate her appointment had gotten.

“Well, dinner is in the living room if you’re hungry. We still have nearly two hours until the game is supposed to start. Why don’t you go chill in the living room or play on your phone or something and I’ll tell you when to head up to your room.” He started to head out before he added, “Make sure you brush your teeth before you get dressed. Don’t forget, we want you natural for this, no makeup.”

Lizzie went to grab a plate of dinner that was left out for her and took it to the living room, putting on some Netflix for a bit, trying to enjoy her time before she would work, and hoping the soreness where they did all the plucking and waxing would subside. She also had to laugh about the being natural comment, given that she had hair removed, perfume already applied, and some weird dust applied to her skin.

It was just past seven before Lizzie’s stepfather returned. “Alright Lizzie, when you go up to your room there’s five different outfits waiting for you, they’re all a little revealing, but I’m sure you expected that. No mixing and matching. I’ll text you when everyone is here and you can come down.”

The teenager sighed as she pushed herself up off the couch. “At least five grand,” she told herself quietly as she headed upstairs to her room.

When she got inside she shut the door and looked at her bed. Around her bed were five very distinct outfits (if one could call them that) that she knew she had to choose from. She had to wonder for a moment if they were all the right size, and if they were, how her stepfather knew, but she shrugged it off as she went to take a closer look at the first outfit.

The first one she looked at was a lacy blue dress. “Well, it could be worse,” she said aloud to herself as she picked it up. “Oh,” she added as she held it up in front of her mirror. When she first looked she thought it was just a lacy dress with a slit down the side. She realized now as she held it correctly that the slit was straight in the middle of the front. As she held it to her body she noticed that the slit would start about her belly button and open outward. She looked back at the bed and underneath it were a pair of matching panties (a thong of course) and a pair of heart-shaped pasties. She was a bit surprised for the moment until she put her arm through the dress and realized that it was sheer enough that her boobs would be seen clearly if not covered. She looked at the thong and realized that the front wasn’t even a triangle like most thongs, it was a smallish rectangle. If she wore those and moved wrong, her pussy would be very easily visible.

She sighed as she set the dress back down. “A little revealing? Really Chris,” she said, the exasperation falling off her voice as she reached down to unbutton her shirt. If she was gonna try these on at all, she’d have to be naked, so she decided to quickly shed her clothes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.