The Poker Game - Cover

The Poker Game

Copyright© 2018 by Nomie de Ploom

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 15-year-old Lizzie gets talked into playing hostess for a private high-stakes poker game featuring her stepdad, a neighbor, her step-uncle, and her bff's father. She has no idea that the real stakes will be her...

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Fifteen-year-old Elizabeth Winger walked into her house after basketball practice. “I’m home,” she called out, knowing that only her stepdad would be home to hear. “And Mister Johnson says he’ll make Friday’s poker game.” Dumping her bags by the door, she slid her shoes off and started to head for her room.

“That’s good Lizzie,” her stepdad called out to her. He was a bit distracted though, he had been thinking about the impending moment all day. In fact, he had been thinking about it for the last three months since he found out his wife, Elizabeth’s mom, would be out of town for the whole week. He paced around his office, a ball of nerves for a moment before he sat back down at his computer.

Christopher Davis logged into his bank to look at Lizzie’s savings account, the account that she has put any extra money and allowance for the car she desperately wanted as soon as she turned sixteen. He grinned at the number, licked his lips and pushed back heading upstairs to Lizzie’s room.

Stopping in the doorway he just watches her for a moment, trying to put an innocent smile on his face before saying, “Hey Lizzie, I’d like to talk to you, mind if I come in?”

The look of annoyance on Lizzie’s face is evident. She isn’t exactly dressed for friendly family interaction with her annoyance of a stepdad. Shorts and a sports bra were all she was standing in, her long red hair just hanging loose. She shrugged and said, “I guess, what is it you want Chris?”

There was no love lost between Lizzie and her stepdad. While she would have gladly accepted him as a father figure, his actions were always cold toward her, like she was just extra baggage that happened to come with her mom that he had to deal with for just a little while longer.

Chris knew from her tone of voice that she was trying to be biting by calling him by name, like she always did. Gritting his teeth for a second, he took a deep breath before a fake smile (partly powered by a mental image of what she would look like impaled on his cock) returned and he tried to play it nice.

“Well, I was doing some online banking today, and I noticed that you’re doing well with your car fund. I’m very proud that you’ve been able to save up so much on your own.

He walked into her room and sat on her bed. He of course looked over her lithe teenage body, but tried to make sure he didn’t linger in any one place for too long. He started with the fake compliment, now it was time to rub it in.

“Looks like only another year, year and a half before you might have a chance to get that car you want. Oh, and thanks for letting me know that Mister Johnson will be here Friday night. It’s actually why I wanted to talk to you. I think it’s time you be a hostess for our game.”

For a moment Lizzie was annoyed, he was looking at her money (even if it’s in an account he has access to because she’s still a minor). For a second she thought he might actually be complimenting her, but then no, no, he was rubbing it in that between not yet being sixteen, and the fact that she was usually involved in sports at school jobs weren’t easily come by for her.

However it was the last line that got her attention. She turned to him and her face crinkled in confusion. “What do you mean hostess? You don’t usually have hostesses.” Well, at least not that she had ever heard of.

Chris patted her bed next to him. “Have a seat Lizzie,” he said. “Once a month, each of the guys takes a turn hosting the party, and generally providing a hostess. I’ve typically used employees and the like. It’s something that allows us to be served like we deserve to be.” He laughed before adding, “Plus, having a good looking girl around always makes poker more enjoyable.”

Lizzie groaned but didn’t yet move as Chris kept talking.

“Last month Mister Jennings, you know, the man next door, brought his niece who is about a year older than you to be the hostess.”

Lizzie sat down on her bed, though she sat several feet away from him as she did so. She was a little revolted by her stepdad referencing her as a good looking girl. “Why would she, why would I do it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.