Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 12: Coitus Interruptus and Ménage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Coitus Interruptus and Ménage - Life changes dramatically for straight-laced Alice and prim husband Dave after she sees her best friend Dori fucking some guy in a car. Dori later explains and then gives the couple challenges to help them gradually loosen up, especially sexually. Changes start fairly quickly for the couple as their horizons expand to include broad changes to their lifestyle, their circle of friends, and their definitions of family and love. (tags/sex content are for entire story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Some indeterminate time later, Dave felt his consciousness return. Pam was wrapped in his arms and he could feel her heart beating in synch with his. He kissed the part of her face that he could reach. She moved and their lips met in loving splendor.

Pam softly said, “I love you.”

Dave said, “I love you, too. That was spectacular.”

Beside the two of them Alice and Owen clapped. “Great theater,” Alice said in a humorous tone. “I now know what we look like when we get really serious about making love.”

Alice’s remark broke the reverie Dave and Pam shared. Pam rolled to the side and Dave pulled himself up to the headboard. Pam joined him, holding a hand between her legs to avoid spreading their fluids all over Owen’s bed. She found tissues on the bedside table.

Alice teased, “Our turn.”

Dave’s felt his heart leap into his throat. He could feel the release of adrenalin into his blood stream; his pulse quickened. Shit, she was going to do it. He nodded and tried to smile at the couple in an encouraging way. The smile quickly faded into an odd shape grimace that he tried to hide. Curiosity joined his worry.

Alice leaned near Pam and they shared a few whispered words that neither man could hear.

Alice turned to Owen, “Lie down. We’re going to sixty-nine for a while and you are going to give me three strong orgasms before we change things around again and we all get down to business.” Owen lay back and Alice lowered her quim onto his mouth, and then leaned forward and inhaled his cock again. Once she had him rigid again, she deep throated him a few more times to practice of her newly learned skills. She again shot Dave a look of pride at her accomplishment.

Dave nodded at his wife as she fellated her friend. He wondered if he’d lost her: the deep throat, the blowjobs, the ‘all-but’ sex, and of course Owen had more money than all but a hundred people in the whole fucking world. Of course, in only a few minutes he’d see her impaled on the multi-billionaire’s cock. He sighed and hoped Alice would be happy.

Alice got her three orgasms over the next fifteen minutes. The couple had changed positions to lay on their sides adjacent to each other, but with the mouths still active on genitals. Owen stopped Alice several times to keep from climaxing prematurely. Dave felt sure he was holding off to do it inside his wife – to drench her insides with his potent spend.

After Alice’s third orgasm, she moved around so she could French kiss with Owen. Dave focused on how her breasts squeezed against his chest as they made out. They went at it while their hands pawed at each other’s sex.

Alice eventually lay back and spread her legs. She said, “Owen, remember what I said. Right?”

He nodded, “I know. I’m going to explode any second. I won’t last long.”

Dave was puzzled by the remark. Pam shifted beside him.

Owen slapped his cock repeatedly on Alice’s pussy, rubbing the hard shaft along her slit over and over again, and even poking slightly into her swollen labia. He rubbed his glans against her clit until Alice had a fourth orgasm and partly curled up into a ball in front of her lover. Alice moaned, “Oh, God, Owen. I love you.” They were purposefully putting on a show for Dave and Pam.

Dave’s eyes were agog as he watched the cock at the entrance to Alice’s vagina.

When Alice relaxed and opened up again, Owen put the excited purple head of his cock right at the opening to her sex. He pushed forward slightly, and Dave closed his eyes. He could envision the penetration. When he opened them, he was confused; Owen hadn’t moved. Only the bulbous head of his cock had disappeared into the folds of his wife’s slit, and even then, he could tell that penetration hadn’t occurred; it was just the folds of her labia had surrounded the head.

Alice gasped, “Pam?”

Pam slid closer to the couple next to Alice and spread her legs. Owen jerked his cock away from Alice, turned, and plunged the tip, head, and this time the entire shaft into Pam’s sodden vagina. The vagina that remained flooded with Dave’s cum. He sank to full depth in Pam’s body, and then started to pump rapidly, obviously building to a rapid crescendo.

Owen screamed less than a minute later, “OH, GOD. CUMMING!” His body surged in the same way Dave’s had as he emptied his pent-up spend into Pam’s available cunt.

Dave gawked at the scene, looking between his wife, Pam, Owen, and the union of bodies when the intercourse had actually taken place.

Alice scrambled around the bed into her husband’s arms and smothered him with kisses. “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I know you would have allowed him and allowed me, but it’s not quite time yet. Maybe Saturday night, but not tonight.”

Dave stifled several sobs and buried his head in Alice’s neck as she held him. She felt some tears on her shoulder. His heart pounded in his throat. He felt lightheaded. More tears surged onto her skin and she hugged him tightly as Pam and Owen made out beside them and savored the afterglow of their orgasms.

Eventually, the moment passed and everyone regained some semblance of normalcy. Owen got towels and wash clothes, especially for Pam who was struggling to hold the mammoth cum loads of two horny men inside her and not flood the bed. Once she got a towel, she scampered into the bathroom for a few minutes to empty out.

Owen sat on the bed next to the pair. “Dave, don’t feel any need to apologize or make explanations. Alice loves you more than anything in the world, and I wouldn’t want to be the one to come between you two for anything. She talked to me about tonight, and how she and you might not be ready. I’m cool. I hope I’m around when you’re both ready; Alice is such a delight and so sexy. I can admit freely that I’m falling in love with her, but not to displace you. I would want anything that happens between us to be an ‘and’ not an ‘or’ in terms of the men in her life.”

Pam came back and sat on the bed with a dry wash cloth between her legs. Owen reached over, “And, you, you little fox. Thank you for being my cum dumpster for my horniness. You have to be one of Alice and Dave’s most intimate and deepest friends in the world to have done that for them. I can see that they love you a great deal, and I’m already developing feelings in that direction.” They kissed.

Dave reached over and held Pam’s hand. “I didn’t know until tonight. I’ve been a little dense on just how deep those feelings ran until a few minutes ago. I do love both women very deeply. We’ll need to talk. I’m finding some very affectionate and long-term feelings for you.”

Pam smiled and a tear ran down her cheek as she turned to Dave. “I really do love you and Alice. I really would do anything you asked.”

Dave whispered, “Love us back. We have a lot of details to work out.”

Alice stoked Pam’s arm and kissed her shoulder. “I love you, too.”

After some showers and attention to remaking Owen’s bed, Dave, Pam, and Alice left his condo and walked back to where they’d parked their car. They were home fifteen minutes later, and then in bed together with Dave in the middle. Surprisingly, the threesome barely spoke. They allowed sleep to overtake them. Dave lay awake for a long time.


“Owen had his cock in you slit. If either of you had so much as taken a deep breath he’d have sunk into your pussy.” Dave wasn’t complaining or bemoaning what had happened, he was recounting what he’d seen and the feeling of amazement that had washed over him when the pair had separated – coitus interruptus.

Dave went on, “And then, not even five seconds later, he was fucking Pam and then flooding HER with his cum and not you. I couldn’t believe what you two had plotted.” He kept shaking his head in disbelief. He’d gone outside his comfort zone and been tested.

Pam was smiling. Alice scooped some scrambled eggs onto her breakfast plate at their kitchen table. Alice winked at her.

Alice asked, “And what were you thinking earlier in the night? It was written all over your face. You were dreading the possibility that Owen was really going to fuck me. I’d never do that to you. I love you.”

“How did you two work that out?”

Pam laughed again, “I’m fundamentally a slut.” She gestured to her whole body with her hands.

“NO!” Dave insisted.

Alice said, “I told her how I thought you were feeling. It was Pam’s idea.”

Dave turned back to Pam. “Why?”

“I didn’t want to see you turn into a basket case and get all maudlin and sad. You were already thinking you’re going to lose Alice to whomever she fucks, so it just seemed better that I do that. I could imagine once we learned about Owen’s money that you’d figure you’d moved to last place in Alice’s thinking. Not the case, at all. As for us, you and I are still building our emotional bond, so I knew you’d be less impacted by Owen fucking me than Alice.”

Dave again shook his head, “That was true love, Pam; true love.”

Pam grinned. “Besides, I kind of like Owen anyway, and I have been known to fuck on a first date before, but not recently.”

Dave suddenly asked, “When did he know what was going to happen?”

Alice said, “While you and Pam were making love. I whispered to him what would happen, and asked whether he could go along with that. I think he knew if he didn’t that, he wouldn’t get to cum in anybody’s pussy and his name would be mud. His big test was when he had his cock running along my slit and then resting between my labia. I had to trust him. I’d asked him to do that. I wanted you to see that and see how you might feel if that cock went inside me. I also knew if he went inside me that I’d fuck the bejesus out of him right in front of you.”

“What about his money?”

“I don’t care about that. I care about YOU,” Alice insisted. “I love you. I am not some gold digger. I like the way WE live. I don’t need an upgrade, and besides the way we’re headed I will get to make love with him eventually. I think we all know that.”

Dave said, “I was resigned at that point last night, but amazingly that moment passed somewhere in the middle of the night.”

“Huh? What do you mean?” Alice asked. Pam looked puzzled, too.

“I’m over the hump because of what the three of you did to protect my feelings. Alice you set up the bait and switch; I’d given you permission, yet you were still sensitive to my needs and concerns. I had worried that you wouldn’t love me and that Owen would sweep you off your feet. In the middle of the night, I knew he wouldn’t. No one else would. I suddenly had the trust I needed to believe in you, in us, and in our marriage.

“Pam, you gave of yourself out of love for the two of us. I knew you didn’t have to do that, but you did. That sent all kinds of messages that I need to embrace as we embrace you. Lastly, Owen proved himself a worthy friend. He had every opportunity to get the fuck of his life from my wife, but he turned it down. He wants us as friends and lovers, and in some ways, he did the ultimate thing a friend could do.”

Pam adopted a sad face, “Gee, thanks. I thought I might have been the fuck of his life last night. He sure responded well although it was pretty quick.”

“Oh, shit. I didn’t mean that the way it sounded Pam. You gave me one of my top ten all time fucks, and then filled in for Alice. I mean...”

Alice put on a long face and moaned, “I had ALL of the top ten fucks in your life until last night, and now Pam is slowly displacing me one fuck at a time. I am not a happy camper. I wanted ALL of the top ten positions to myself...”

Dave was scrambling, “That’s not what I meant either. I ... I’m in deep trouble here.” He held his head in both hands.

Pam and Alice both leaned over and hugged David. They were laughing. “Relax. We know. We’re teasing you and over-analyzing the precise meaning of what you said.”

As the breakfast disappeared, Alice said, “So, what do we do about you, Pam?”

“What do you mean?”

“You live in Minnesota. We live in Florida. We love you and you love us. Do we just see each other once or twice a year, and everything fades away or do we do something big and bold, and create some situation where we are together all the time? I want something more permanent with you, if you’re willing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.