Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 8: One Flash Leads To So Much

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: One Flash Leads To So Much - Life changes dramatically for straight-laced Alice and prim husband Dave after she sees her best friend Dori fucking some guy in a car. Dori later explains and then gives the couple challenges to help them gradually loosen up, especially sexually. Changes start fairly quickly for the couple as their horizons expand to include broad changes to their lifestyle, their circle of friends, and their definitions of family and love. (tags/sex content are for entire story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Alice carefully placed the end of the one-foot ruler against her labia. She stood as tall as she could and still hold the ruler in place, and then moved her thumb to edge of the hem on her short skirt. She pulled the ruler up and looked where her thumb was; three inches. The dress had a freeway of three inches between the hem and her beautifully bare pussy.

Alice smiled and looked at herself in the mirror again: short electric blue dress – hem higher than mid-thigh, what Dave had started to call her ‘Come Fuck Me’ shoes, her pearls, some bracelets that jangled together, and inside it all, a body that most women would die for.

Alice fluffed up her hair one more time, and then rushed down the hallway from the bedroom to the front door when she heard the car horn toot. Dori was picking up the girls from the neighborhood social group for a Tuesday night dinner and girls’ night out.

Alice also registered to herself that this was the night she was going to flash her pussy at a stranger, either at the restaurant or at the club Dori wanted them to go to after eating. She smiled as she picked up a shawl; maybe she’d flash guys at both places. With Dave away she was feeling a little devilish.

Of course, she’d tell him every last detail of what happened. He’d coached her about what to do, how to react, what to say, and so on. He knew Dori would, too; but Dori could be over the top, and way too daring for their tastes so far in their loosening-up process.

Alice figured Dori would fuck anybody she took a liking to. Oh, she’d be somewhat careful, insisting on a condom, but if some young stud seemed to catch her fancy, he might find himself lucky that night. Moreover, there was a high chance the fuck would be in some public or semi-public place: a storeroom of the club, the hood of some car in the parking lot, or even a stall in the men’s room. Alice was curious to see just how far Dori would go, and how far Dori would push Wendy, Kat, and her to stretch their wings.

Alice slid into the back seat of the sedan, greeting the others. “Where are we eating?”

“Hyde Park,” Dori replied from behind the wheel. The atmosphere is good, prices reasonable, drinks generous, parking nearby, and the clientele mostly horny males of all ages.”

Everyone laughed.

The girls had a great dinner with lots of laughter. Kat got Dori talking about her swinger’s group, even asking some pretty specific questions that Alice thought showed some significant interest in wanting to go to at least one of the monthly meetings.

By the end of dinner, Alice’s unclad pussy was wet just from all the talk about sex and availability, plus other sexy women and well-hung men.

Alice had positioned herself on the bench facing outward from the group’s table. She was on the outside edge to, so was the most visible one of the group. She’d tried to flash a couple of the men at the bar, but none of them seemed to glance in her direction.

Alice took her cellphone, turned off the flash and adjusted the camera, and tried to make one last attempt before they paid and left for the restaurant.

She acted as if she were reading a text, when in fact she was using the zoom feature on the phone to scan the men looking for a target. She found a group of four men, two of whom who were facing her way.

Alice relaxed her knees-together posture, as though she was being absent minded about remaining a prim and proper young woman. She could even feel the breeze on her moist pussy lips.

On the screen on her phone she could see one of the men’s eyes flare. He nudged his buddy and said something lost in the din of the restaurant. Alice tried to keep her own expression even and unsuspecting, but she leaned beside her to Dori and showed her the picture she’d just taken of the two men.

Alice said, “I did it. Those two guys were my targets. Please don’t look up. I’m still flashing them.”

Dori teased, “Nice wet pussy? I bet you in another minute you’ll be able to photograph the bulges in their pants. Wouldn’t you like both those cocks plunging in and out of your little cunt?”

Alice blushed, “Kind of. Dave and I aren’t ready for that step yet.”

Wendy and Kat checked out the photo of the two men gawking at Alice’s bare cunt. Wendy passed the phone back, “You’re so brave. Maybe at the club I’ll try it. WAIT! You aren’t wearing any underwear, are you?”

Alice smiled, “Nope. Totally commando. All I have on is the dress and the shawl.” She paused and said, “Oh, yes. The shoes, too.”

“Come on, slut,” Kat teased, “let’s go to the club and see who you can flash there.”

The club they went to next was alive with people and loud music by the time the four girls got there. It was ladies’ night, so they got in free. They got a table on an upper level that looked down at the dance floor from six steps up, and surprisingly got served right away. They’d ordered white wines.

Alice situated herself to look out over the modest size crowd on the lower floor that included the area for dancing. A table of four guys was just below the railing where she sat. Even as she sat, she realized that she’d be unable to avoid flashing the guys below them, and right at their eye level, too; providing they stood up on the main floor of the club and turned in her direction. Her pussy and their eyes would be on the same level.

Alice relaxed, pulled out her phone, and surreptitiously took a photo of the young men. Thirty seconds later, one of them locked eyes on her naked quim. She figured he must be more of gentleman, because he did not announce the view to his mates. Instead, he periodically checked back to enjoy the bare pussy. Alice took a couple more snapshots, getting two of them as he stared between her legs.

Alice texted one of the photos to Dave with an explanation: ‘At Club Ecstasy with Wendy, Kat, and Dori. Flashing my pussy at guy in pic. Note drool. Having fun too. Luv U. A.’

Before she got a reply, she looked up into the eyes of the guy to whom she’d been displaying her pussy. He was right beside her seat at her table. He smiled at her and almost yelled, “Dance?” The one-word request was hard to hear over the din of the music, but she smiled and nodded.

Alice gestured for him to lean down. “Just so you know, I’m married. I’m not trying to hook up.”

He said with a smile, “I wasn’t asking you to divorce anybody. I just wanted a couple of dances with you. You’re hot. I think we’d have fun.” He paused and said, “Owen.”

“Alice.” She stood and let him take her hand and lead her down the short flight of stairs to the dance level. They started to gyrate and writhe to the retro music with a strong beat that pulsed through the club. At one point, Alice saw Dori taking their picture or making a short video. She was laughing with the others.

Alice also observed that Kat was also flashing a lot of thigh up her short dress. In the same group of men, she seemed to have attracted at least two admirers. One of them bounded up the stairs and asked her to dance. Dori kept taking pictures with her phone.

A slow number came on and many of the dancers left the floor. A few others came on to dance.

Alice put her arms around Owen’s neck. He was nice and she was feeling horny and devilish. She told him, “I like slow songs. I like to dance close.” She ground her body against his, feeling the rising lump in his pants as she did, and getting some prurient joy from her tease. After a minute of swaying to the song, Alice looked into Owen’s face and then planted a memorable kiss on his lips. They kept at it too, their tongues coming into play. Alice was turned on.

“Pull the back of my dress up and hold my bare butt,” Alice instructed. “I don’t care if others see.” Owen followed directions, grasping her ass in each hand as he hunched over her smaller body and ground his dick against her clothed mound. Of course, the front of the dress rose pretty far as well, meaning that Alice was all but naked from the waist down.

The other dancers gawked at her lower body, and more than one hard-on started to appear.

Suddenly, Alice felt a strong tug on her dress. “Alice, stop doing that,” Kat implored. “Your showing too much skin and going to get us all kicked out of here. No one wants to see your pussy.”

Owen laughed and said to Kat, “Au contraire, miss. EVERYONE wants to see her pussy, especially me.”

Alice thought a minute and said, “Come on, Owen. I’ll give you a closer look – and that’s all.” Alice strode off towards a nearby hallway with Owen in tow. She waved at Dori as they passed just below their table. Owen gave a helpless but captured look to his cohorts at the men’s table.

In the back hallway, Alice turned and went into a monumental lip lock with Owen. He was right with the agenda too, and enthusiastically entered into the clench with her. Alice fumbled with his zipper and once successful started to paw around inside his jeans with one hand, trying to extract his cock.

Owen reached down and helped, all while trying to maneuver them to a spot in the hallway where men and women going to and from the bathrooms wouldn’t interfere with their activities.

“Finger me!” Alice demanded. “I’m close to cumming ... and you’re my surrogate lover tonight.”

Two fingers of Owen’s right hand slid right into Alice’s hot and very wet love box just as she started to stroke the cock she’d finally extracted from his pants. They moved to where his body shielded her from most of the people in the hallway – their activities were hidden, but they were on the edge.

Owen gasped a couple of times as Alice brought him to the edge. He’d ask her to stop and then back himself down from his impending climax. They’d make out and then she’d start playing with his cock again.

Alice came with a little squeal of pleasure. She nearly collapsed into his arms but never stopped her hand from stroking up and down this stranger’s shaft.

Owen then said, “God, Alice. I’m cumming, too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.