Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start
Chapter 4: Challenges: Flash Bang

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Challenges: Flash Bang - Life changes dramatically for straight-laced Alice and prim husband Dave after she sees her best friend Dori fucking some guy in a car. Dori later explains and then gives the couple challenges to help them gradually loosen up, especially sexually. Changes start fairly quickly for the couple as their horizons expand to include broad changes to their lifestyle, their circle of friends, and their definitions of family and love. (tags/sex content are for entire story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The pair kissed and hugged, Alice’s generous bare breasts mushing against Dave’s manly chest and making him most aware of the sharp nubbins burrowing into his skin. She was aroused; so was he. He pulled her over on top of him, and Alice fondled his meat until the tip was rubbing against her navel. She rose up on one knee and sank down onto his shaft, totally enveloping him in a feeling of ecstasy for the two of them.

“Oh, God. You are so satisfying – so fucking satisfying.”

Dave chucked, “I’ve heard you use fuck or fucking several times in the past few days. This is a new word for your vocabulary.”

Alice sighed as she moved on top of him, “I used to think it was such a bad word. Now, all I want to do is fuck, fuck, fuck with you morning, noon, and night. It’s a great word. It’s shorthand for making love in this case, because I do love you, but it also reflects the lust I have for you and our doing this.”

“You don’t still happen to be jazzed up over last night’s party, are you? You were really cranked up and horny by the end of things last night.”

“I am and I was. I couldn’t wait to get you home and do what we did. I’m so glad you can keep going the same way I can.”

“I was kind of worked up, too.” Dave admitted. “You aren’t angry or anything with me because I felt up Kat and sucked on one of her tits.”

Alice giggled as she twerked atop his supine form, “I think it was hot and kind of cute. Would you have fucked her?”

Dave chuckled, “Maybe, but it’s too soon to ask, and that’s a ‘What If?’ question, and you know how I don’t like those. The answers aren’t what really happened. If you look into the future, who’s to know how things will really turn out. I could ask, ‘What if Dev had taken his dick out and rubbed it against your bare pussy; would you have fucked him?’”

Alice smiled, “Who’s to know? He didn’t. Maybe someday he will, or one of the other men, and then we’ll know. We’re going to have to talk about that possibility sometime the way we’ve been loosening up. I think it might be a possibility in the future the way things were moving last night.”

When the two of them were lying there in their afterglow, they heard the back door open. Dori shouted into the house, “Where are you? What are you doing?”

Alice shouted, “We’re busy. Come back later.”

A couple of seconds later, Dori appeared at the open door to the bedroom, looking in on the two nude bodies still coupled together.

Dori gasped, “My God, that is the best-looking cock I’ve ever seen. You have got to let me try that. That pussy doesn’t look too bad either.”

Alice scrambled to pull a sheet over them. “Dori! What are you doing? I said we were busy!”

“I’m playing voyeur. I caught you in flagrante delicto, just like you caught me with Brad, only this is more promising and much more interesting from my point of view.”

Dave was laughing. “What can we do for you, Dori?”

“I came by to see what you thought of the party. I saw that you both seemed to enjoy your time with some of the others, and truthfully, I wanted to make sure you were both OK with what you each did. You’re loosening up, but I don’t want to see any friction come from that kind of playing around.”

Dave spoke with a tone of sincerity, “We’re fine. We even talked about it. What we did was hot, and we both enjoyed it.”

“And more is acceptable?” Dori asked.

“Right now, so long as it stays at about the level it was last night. We’re not ready and may never be to plunge into some wild, no-holds-barred orgy with everybody.”

Dori said, “I don’t think anybody else is either; well, except Ty and me. We know what that’s like and it can be barrels of fun.”

Alice asked, “Did you talk to Dev and Wendy, or Sean and Kat?”

Dori sat down on the corner of the bed. “Both before and after the party. Before I reminded them that you two were in the process of redefining both your personalities and your relationship to allow for things more bawdy, sexual, and physical. I confess to telling them about my challenges the past week or so.

“I also made sure, as I am with you, that their relationships remain strong and that no one had any regrets. No one did, by the way. Dave, you really turned Kat on. If you’d said the word, she would have slipped away with you last night and done the dirty. Sean had watched the two of you, and he got highly aroused watching his wife with another man, especially someone as well-endowed as you’ve proven to be.

“Alice, Dev got great pleasure out of the short make-out session with you. He told me in front of Wendy that you kiss like an angel and know how to squirm around in his lap to produce erotic results, and he’d like a return engagement. Wendy wasn’t at all incensed or put off by his new predilection for your lips and body. Of course, Wendy had been getting finger-fucked by Ty, so she couldn’t complain too much.”

Alice asked, “What’d you do with Sean?”

“He brought me off with his fingers, and I left him with blue balls, I’m afraid because the evening broke up before I could put things on an equitable basis.” She giggled.

Dave spoke, “Dori, your little campaign is not over, I know, but I want you to know that we appreciate what you’ve been doing for us. Just your thinking, teasing, and nudging us to loosen up has been helpful, not to mention your challenges. More than that, we know you care about us and are trying to get us to be a little more liberated and tolerant. It’s working.

“I also want to say that the payoffs have already shown up in our relationship. I am more in love with Alice than ever before, and I mean that in ways that aren’t just sexual. We are talking more, sharing more, and more sensitive about each other’s feelings, than ever before. It’s all good. I guess we needed a little explosion around our staid sexual mores and behavior to trigger all that.”

Dori bowed slightly to indicate her appreciation at his remarks.

Alice said, “I agree with what Dave said, with emphasis. I feel like we’re redefining our marriage vows to something we really want to live with.”

Dori smiled, “Well, then are you ready for your challenges for the coming week or two. I can give you two or three for you to work on as you see fit.” She looked at the couple to see if there was agreement.

Dave and Alice nodded.

Dori grinned broadly, “First, lose the sheet.” She paused and pulled gently on the white linen that Alice had pulled over Dave and her to take their bodies off display as Dori had brazenly entered their bedroom.

Alice checked with Dave, who shrugged and winked at her.

Alice dropped the sheet, releasing her full breasts to Dori’s eyes. Dave raised his hands, giving Dori the opportunity to slowly slide the sheet away from their nude bodies. She stopped when only their feet were covered, and then carefully studied their bodies without a shred of remorse.

Dori muttered, “Wow! Now, I’m all turned on. Someday, you two have to do a threesome with me. I want to be eating that pussy as that cock plows into my tight little pussy.”

Alice fanned her face. “You are truly scandalous, Dori. Nonetheless, that’s a hot idea that may never happen in your lifetime. What are your other challenges?”

“Oh, yeah. I forgot. You two are totally distracting. I didn’t think you’d let me see you naked again.” She paused, “Challenge number two is for the two of you to watch a minimum of three hours of Internet porn between now and next Saturday’s party. Challenge three is for you Alice to flash your tits to at least one male other than your husband. I suggest you don’t include Dev or Sean or Ty in that, too. Keep dressing sexy, too. Do you see the impact you’re having on our office? You’re meeting all these new people.” She laughed.

“Dave, a corollary challenge for you, is for you to flirt outrageously with at least one other woman who you normally don’t see all the time. You don’t have to follow through, but just see how you do in terms of putting things on a racier basis with someone new. On the other hand, if you do follow-through, I’ll give you a gold star.”

Dave rose from the bed, and passed right by Dori on his way to the bathroom. “I need a shower,” he said to no one in particular as he passed, “I smell like pussy.” He smirked as he disappeared and turned on the shower water.

Dori stood, “I’ll leave you two alone now. Maybe I’ll go and fuck my husband to death. What’s the female equivalent of blue balls? Blue box? Purple Puss? That’s what the two of you have given me.” She sauntered out of the bedroom, and Alice heard the back door open and shut as she went to join Dave in the shower.


Alice stood beside the bed that was covered in clothes. She lamented, “I have been a REALLY conservative dresser. I sure didn’t want much skin to show, even on hot weather days.”

“But you’ve been frugal and have always looked nice,” her husband defended against her self-criticism.

“So, I want to find some kind of clothing with a big scoop neck, and I have nada. I think I need a shopping trip.”

Dave laughed, “The universal cure for feminine depression – a shopping trip. Go for it. I’ll work around the house while you find some new things. Be daring, please. I back you a hundred percent with Dori’s challenge. It excites me to think about it.”

Alice beeped the horn when she pulled back into the garage three hours later. Dave had been productive about the lawn, repairs to a trellis, and cleaning the garage while she’d been gone. His wife came into the kitchen with four large shopping bags from four different stores stuffed to the breaking point.

She pointed, “Bedroom. I need you to judge my flash-ability of my new outfits.”

Dave sat in a straight back chair as Alice stripped down to her panties. She put on an aqua scoop neck top and modeled it for him. She came nearby, “Now, what do you see when I bend over in front of you?”

Dave chuckled, “I see some fabulous boobage.” He reached out to fondle, but she batted his hand away. “I mean I can see all there is to see, right out to your nipple tip the way the material falls away from your body. And when you stand up again, it all disappears. I think it’ll show your nips from the front if you’re excited; the material is thin enough. From above you, it’s a sure thing.

“Good. Perfect. Now for the next one.” Alice slid off that top and pulled on a blouse that buttoned up the front but left a lot of neck and chest showing. She checked herself in the mirror over their dresser.

Alice moved around and bent over, only the material didn’t dip the way the scoop neck had. “Stand up,” she asked Dave.

“Let me sit, and you tell me what you can see from various angles.”

They traded places. Dave moved around behind and beside her. She pretended as though she were working at a desk. “Oh, nice. When I’m beside and slightly behind you I have a view right down your cleavage and can take in your whole breast. Won’t you need a bra with this one, though?”

“Let me try with one of my looser brassieres.” Alice made a quick off and on of the garments. “Try again.”

“Aaaaah,” sighed Dave. “Good result. I think I actually see more boob because of the way the bra supports you, but the nipple doesn’t show. I can barely see areola.”

“I bought a push-up bra that leaves my nips bare; let me try that.” Alice wrestled the garments off and on again, changing bras.

“Perfect,” Dave stated. “Firm, erect breasts that shimmy a little, and a sight-line right out to the very point of the nip. Won’t they show through the material? Do you want that?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.