Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 3: More Challenges To Help Loosen Up

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: More Challenges To Help Loosen Up - Life changes dramatically for straight-laced Alice and prim husband Dave after she sees her best friend Dori fucking some guy in a car. Dori later explains and then gives the couple challenges to help them gradually loosen up, especially sexually. Changes start fairly quickly for the couple as their horizons expand to include broad changes to their lifestyle, their circle of friends, and their definitions of family and love. (tags/sex content are for entire story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Wednesday morning, Dave made it to the kitchen ahead of Alice. He was preparing some scrambled eggs for the two of them, plus toast, juice, and coffee, when Alice came into the kitchen.

Alice was wearing a short skirt – mid thigh, high heels, and a see-through silk blouse over a beautiful lacy white brassiere. There was little about her wonderful figure that the clothing didn’t reveal. She had pearls on, and some jingly bracelets. Further, she’d put on eyeliner and put her long blonde hair up in a French twist.

Dave froze. “Wow! You look gorgeous. I’m not sure I want you going out like that without police protection.”

Alice grinned. “Thank you. This is partly Dori’s doing. I was so successful the past few days luring my husband into my web of sin that I got challenged to do this a little more broadly and publicly. Do you think it’s too much? Am I indecent or just a little over-dressed to work as an accountant in our finance department?”

“Oh, you’re decent – very decent. Too decent.” He laughed. “I bet you get hit on ten times an hour today. You will meet men in the company you never knew existed. I bet your boss comes on to you, too. You do know how to fend off masculine advances?”

“I guess I’ll learn. Dori can help me. She’s my sexual mentor and adviser now.”

Dave rolled his eyes heavenward. “Lord, save me. The devil is now advising my wife in all matters sexual. Talk about the fox being in the hen house. My demure, prim, and respectable wife has sold her soul to the devil.”

Alice swatted at Dave as she sat down with her plate. “I know I’m not THAT bad, and I promise I’ll be a good girl.”

“Oh, I think every male within twenty miles will hope you’ll be good – very good,” Dave teased. “I bet this makes the six o’clock news.”

A few minutes later the two of them left the house to head out to their jobs.

Alice didn’t make it into the building before she got hit on for the first time that day. Another one of the salesmen ran up next to her in the parking lot to introduce himself. When he saw who it was, he reintroduced himself – Kevin Porter – and then tried to make small talk with her all the way to her desk. He left only when Alice explained she had to go to the ladies’ room before starting work.

Roy Goodman, her boss, seemed to need her advice and counsel several times during the day, requiring her to appear in his office repeatedly about minor financial matters that a high school kid could figure out in sixty seconds.

John Thompson, the CFO, made a point of coming down and speaking with her as well, taking time to chat about her career and what a good job she was doing.

Men from sales, manufacturing, and the warehouse, all managed to stop by and say hello, always politely and always making sure she knew their names and where she could find them if she needed any help, any time, for any reason. Alice was always cordial, and even went out of her way to make sure the men could see her legs in the short skirt. After all, she thought, I’m supposed to be more revealing to everybody.

Dori sat at her desk fifty feet away laughing and giggling like a sixth grader taking delight in one of her friends doing something embarrassing. Alice was blushing much of the time. She wasn’t use to being the center of attention.

That night, Alice told Dave about all her not so secret admirers. Dave was both pleased but worried about Alice’s safety. After dinner, Alice involved him in picking out her clothes for the next day. Ultimately, they chose a pair of stovepipe grey slacks that hugged Alice’s ass like they’d been sprayed on, and a snug scoop-neck top complemented with a push-up bra to give a little additional emphasis to her boobage.

The next morning, Alice clicked into the kitchen wearing the outfit the two of them had chosen the night before and tall heels. Dave gave her the once over and smiled. He walked up to her and said, “Hi. My name’s Dave, and I’m wondering whether you’re free for lunch today? I was kind of hoping we could go out in my truck in the parking lot and I could fuck your brains out for about an hour.” Even him saying the words, Dave thought of the hot romance he enjoyed with Alice the night before. He noted they were coming on eleven days in a row for having sex from when Alice had caught Dori fucking some guy in his car. He prayed the trend wouldn’t let up.

Alice continued the role-play. “Well, that sounds mighty friendly, Mr. Dave. I do like sex, more now than ever before, and I am free over this lunch period, so that sounds like a great idea. I do have a couple of requirements ahead of time, however.”

Dave smiled, “And those might be?”

“Oh, I’d want to see a very recent STD test giving you a clean bill of health, and I’d want you to use a condom. I also have to get a permission slip from my husband, and you’ll need one from your wife.”

Dave laughed. “Hopefully, you won’t have to be saying THAT to anybody. If you do, please call me at work. I might want to strike fear into the guy for even getting that close to a proposition.”

Alice winked at him, and left for her job.

That evening, Alice regaled him with a few more episodes of new men seeking her out, and her polite rebuffs. No one was so crass as to suggest anything more than a cup of coffee or a drink after work. Based on that, she confirmed her prim reputation among the women at her company. Alice was surprised by all the offers, especially since she always and prominently wore her engagement and wedding rings.

Friday, Dori told her the arrangements for Saturday afternoon and evening. Their social group was going to meet at Sean and Kat’s home for a cookout and some dancing. Alice got challenged to wear something revealing and sexy. Dori told her, “And buy a friggin’ bikini, you jerk. I can’t believe you don’t have at least one. I think I have a dozen.” She was also to enjoy some physical contact with the others at the party besides just her husband – more kisses, hugging, lap sitting, making out, and more.

Alice looked shocked at first. Dori explained, “I’m not saying you have to fuck everyone. All I’m saying is loosen up about touching and being touched by others. Tell Dave the same thing goes for him.”

“You just want to feel his genitals again,” Alice teased, but with some degree of seriousness.

“Well, there is that, but I hadn’t thought of that in making this suggestion. What I’m really trying to do is get the group mentally, physically, and even sexually comfortable with each other. Now that you and Dave are coming out of the closet so to speak, we can try some things and see whether people find fun and comfort in a looser lifestyle. Ask yourself whether YOU aren’t happier now than you were before you caught me fucking Brad Quinn and we started to talk more openly about sex and you started to take on little challenges.”

“I am,” Alice readily admitted. “So’s Dave. We’ve had sex every night since then, and often in the daytime.”

“Do you feel like a sinner?” Dori teased, knowing the strong evangelical roots Alice had.

“No. I feel like a lover. Truth be told, I never felt so loved by my husband as I do today. By the way, we dropped out of church.”

Dori just smiled. She muttered, “Told ya.”

Dave and Alice talked a lot about Dori’s new challenge, the Saturday party, and boundaries. Alice even made a shopping trip to find some sexier casual clothes and bathing suits.

Dave recalled the prior Saturday, the week’s challenges, and Dori’s usual outrageous behavior. He said to Alice, “You know when we get there, there’s going to be another round of hot and heavy hugging and kissing like there was last week. Dori is trying to put us on the spot. What do you think we should do?”

Alice thought for a moment. “Dori would tell us to loosen up? What would happen if we went with the flow, and we kissed back? What if we got as outrageous as Dori or whomever we were with?”

“So, we would make out with them?”

“Yes, I guess. Does that upset you? I mean we’re not going to do anything else, at least I don’t think we are.”

Dave said thoughtfully, “I’m OK with it. I think it’ll be a good test to see how we feel about seeing each other with someone else in a quasi-romantic situation. Let’s not take it too far without touching base with each other, all right?”

“Good idea. We could even have a timeout and just the two of us go off and talk partway through the evening if things have been happening that bother either of us. I want to say up front that I love you, and I don’t want to do anything that would upset you or make our relationship and marriage the least bit shaky.”

“I feel the same way, Alice. I think we have a plan. Now, let’s put on our sexy outfits and go over to the Marbury’s.”

Dave wore one-piece nylon athletic shorts with an embedded jock, and a black t-shirt with the Nike logo on the breast pocket along with the words, ‘Just Do It’. Add in some flip-flops and reflective shades, and he looked pretty cool.

Alice put on some new Daisy Duke shorts with tears and rips in what seemed to be strategic places. Underneath she wore no undies because they would have shown through the denim material of the new shorts. Up top, she wore a denim colored crop top and no bra. The material was flimsy enough to allow her nipples to show through if they were the least bit hard, and the top was brief enough to show what the sales girl had called ‘under boob,’ meaning the crop top displayed the lower part of her breasts. She also wore some flip-flops and large sunglasses that she could push up into her hair when the sun faded or they went inside.

As usual, the couple carried several side dishes to help with the meal. Alice also carried a shoulder bag with her new bikini. As they arrived, they went directly into the back yard, and set their dishes on one of the tables Sean had set up for the buffet meal.

Immediately, Kat came up to the couple. She pulled Alice into a large hug and kiss that lasted a surprisingly long time in Alice’s opinion. She rolled with the event, even kissing back with no little enthusiasm. Kat looked pleased when they pulled apart. She said a few words of welcome, and how glad she was to have Alice as a friend.

Kat went to Dave and he welcomed her into a bear hug. Kat wanted more, and soon was grinding their hips together and had a tongue deep in his mouth in a hot French kiss. Alice and Dave liked to French as well, so he’d had lots of practice and even some unusual moves he could show her later under the right conditions. The pair kissed and made out for three or four minutes.

When they stopped, Kat was panting and Dave looked exceptionally pleased with the unexpected passion from his neighbor. Kat fanned her face, and headed back inside to the kitchen. He heard her, “Whew! Wow!” as she departed.

Dori claimed an equally passionate kiss and hip grind from Dave, and then Wendy followed up with more of the same. Wendy took advantage of the situation and used her hand to rub Dave’s cock through the satin material of his shorts. He didn’t even try to resist the impulse of his dick to harden into some mean kind of sex stick. Wendy was surprised at the length and girth of what she aroused.

Alice too garnered some hot welcomes from the other men besides Sean. Dev and Ty both tried to show how glad they were to have the pretty woman to themselves for a couple of minutes.

All the men had worn some kind of thin athletic shorts, and given the welcomes, they were all sporting significant bulges in those shorts. Alice found herself surprised that she had enjoyed feeling their sex organs through their shorts pushing against her body. She wondered what the other women had thought, particularly about Dave, who she assessed, had the largest penis – cock – of the men.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.