Two for the Price of One
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Uncle George has been in love with his "niece" Jonnie for years, but he's decided she's never going to love him in return. One of her cute girlfriends is crushing on both Uncle George AND his niece. Uncle George is afraid Jess will make him choose between the girls. As always, fortune favours the bold, so why choose when he can have two for the price of one?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

I cared about Shane, Jhasmine, and Kasey, so for the rest of the school year, Jonnie and Jess only invited one of those three girls to join us on weekends.

I tried to reassure Jonnie and Jess that I loved them much more than the other girls. We really didn’t have jealousy problems, but I knew most Filipinas felt inadequate in many ways. More deeply than any other fear, they felt a white girl was automatically prettier than even the fairest Pinay.

I knew for the mental and emotional health of Jonnie and Jess I would have to stop fucking Kasey at some point. To make sure it wasn’t obvious what I was doing, I encouraged Jonnie and Jess to do their best on everything they did for school. When they graduated from what they call high school in The Philippines, which ends with grade ten, they both had passed the entrance exam for the best Senior High School in the city. They would attend a much more difficult and challenging school for grades eleven and twelve.

The school was further away so they had a longer commute every day and more homework, so Jonnie and Jess were usually too busy or too tired to spend time with old girlfriends.

Because they had known Shane and Jhasmine since elementary school, I encouraged Jonnie and Jess to make time for them as often as possible. Because Kasey was a newer friend, and in my mind more of a threat to my girls’ happiness and mental health, I never mentioned her. I hoped my adopted daughters were getting the message that being white doesn’t automatically make a girl superior, sexier, or more desirable.

Jess was number one in the graduating class. I wanted to encourage Jess to get an advanced degree in one of the scientific fields so she would have a more secure future, after I’m gone; but she loved her art so much that I didn’t have the heart to do anything more than mention my concerns. Jess did take graphics and web design classes, and that made me feel better. I guess I shouldn’t have worried because she was hired by a big advertising agency. I did encourage Jess to work on her art at home and not become totally focused on commercial art.

Jonnie was third in her class. She only was interested in being a flight attendant, but she had listened to me and taken accounting and business classes so she would be prepared if the airlines weren’t hiring.

Jonnie is five feet nine inches tall. She has kept fit and controlled her weight, so she looks like one would imagine a flight attendant ought to look. She was hired by an airline that is the economy branch of a prestige carrier. Their advertising agency had given them a nautical theme, and their uniforms were inspired by historical naval uniforms with the exception that the flight attendants were all female and their uniforms were nearly pornographic.

The top was white with a sailor collar. The collar had two rows of red piping around the perimeter. The top was nearly transparent and the girls wore a red bra under it. The shirt tails tied under the girls’ breasts.

The girls wore a navy blue micro-mini skirt and red boy leg brief panties that matched the bra. Red patent leather pumps with three-inch heels were the uniform shoe and the girls wore red, white, and blue sailor hats.

Jonnie had to take all the garbage routes and flight schedules for the first year. The second year she got to go to some attractive destinations. The third year she was promoted to the premium carrier. The uniform was almost a copy of the very classy Singapore Airlines togs. However, Jonnie’s uniform skirt was still a micro-mini. Her bra and panties had to be black lace. Her uniform shoes were black patent leather pumps with a three-inch heel.

Jonnie had grown another two inches and was now nearly as tall as I am. Standing five feet eleven inches in her stocking feet, it looked like Jonnie’s legs went on forever. I was terribly proud to pick her up after a flight and have everyone see her throw herself at me and wrap her fashion model body around mine. I think we both get off on making out like we might do each other on the floor of the employee lounge.

Jess hated doing art to get paid. We tried getting her a small gallery to display her original work, but she felt only cheesy stuff for tourists generated any interest, and that embarrassed her.

I was irritated with Jess when I found out she had gone to her doctor and had her IUD removed without telling me. I was secretly overjoyed she was pregnant with my baby, but I was pissed she was sneaky about it. I paddled her bottom until it was pink, about to turn red.

We found out that staying home to take care of me, being pregnant, and then a mommy was what she was really good at and what made her happiest. I was happy too, but I was strict with Jess, and I made her wear sexy lingerie or go naked around the house after our baby was born. I liked picking out her costume every morning. I like finding interesting and arousing lingerie for her to wear. I put her in things like bustiers with half cups or open nipples, bras with half cups or open nipples, various kinds of sexy hose, and garter belts. I rarely let her wear panties, although I did put her in crotchless panties now and then. If I had her wear hose, she wore high heels. If she wasn’t wearing hose, she was barefoot. She liked it when I bent her over and fucked her from behind with no warning. It didn’t take her more than a minute or two of getting caressed to get wet enough to fuck.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.