Two for the Price of One - Cover

Two for the Price of One

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Uncle George has been in love with his "niece" Jonnie for years, but he's decided she's never going to love him in return. One of her cute girlfriends is crushing on both Uncle George AND his niece. Uncle George is afraid Jess will make him choose between the girls. As always, fortune favours the bold, so why choose when he can have two for the price of one?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

We got to Jess’ house, and her parents’ car was gone, so she got out her key and went to get the things she thought she couldn’t live without.

I drove to Jonnie’s house. We got out and went inside. Her older sister was there, but her mom wasn’t. I gave her sister the 50,000php, checked that the papers had all the required signatures, and we got out of there. In the car, Jonnie was consumed by a giggle attack.

“I should have known I wasn’t even important enough to her to yell at me,” Jonnie said, bitterly.

“Honey, we need to talk about your mom and the way she’s messed up your brain. I was going to just go along with the whole dirty taking and calling yourself a whore when we are fucking, because you get off so well when we do that, but I’m going to have to stop that right now because it just confirms your mom’s verbal abuse to you. If I go along with it, you will come to believe that I agree with your mom, even though we know we are just doing a fantasy role play.

“I was going to wait and try to show you slowly that I think you are a person with value, and all the good things about you add up to a lot more than sex toy and cum dump. Your mom has you believing her lies about you, so I can’t let this go on a second longer,” I said.

“So that stuff you said when we were fucking was just sex talk to make me cum really hard?” Jonnie asked.

“Yes, dear one. I love you. I enjoy talking with you or just spending time close to you. I think you are smart, and if you were a little more motivated, you could do great things. When you started believing you were only good for one thing, it made you stop trying to do your best because your mom had told you it didn’t matter. She told you that all you were good for was having three holes for some man to fuck, so why bother doing all that school work?” I said.

“So there’s more to how you feel about me than just thinking that I’m a horny slut with a hot body, and that I’m a great fuck?” Jonnie asked.

“I’m sorry I ever made you wonder if your mom’s shit was true. I should have told you how much I love you from the beginning. I just did things the other way because I want you so much, I didn’t want to take a chance on losing you. I didn’t think you’d believe me. I thought you would think I was lying in order to hurt you later, and that you would run away from me,” I said.

“So you wanted to make sure I was physically and emotionally addicted to you before you were totally honest with me?” Jonnie asked.

“That’s the short version,” I said.

“Well you have the rest of your life to tell me about the long version then, because besides loving the way you fuck me, I fell in love with you, and now I can’t live without you,” Jonnie said.

We stopped at Jess’ parent’s house and picked her up. She just had a small suitcase, a box of art supplies, and a portfolio of her art work. As soon as she had her things stowed in the trunk, Jess slipped into the back seat.

“I didn’t want to take everything. I just got what I felt like I couldn’t live without. I left anything electronic. I got my art stuff, my diaries and some casual clothes so I have some things besides sweats I can wear after school,” Jess said.

“My condo doesn’t have much storage space. I swear the architect must have thought people only have two outfits!” I said.

“Since we both will sleep in your bed every night, we could put a wardrobe for each of us in the guest bedroom so we can have some pretty outfits to wear when you take us out on dates. I’d like to have an outfit with a mini-skirt that barely covers my butt and a top that makes you stare at my tits. I’d like to wear a pair of shorts that are so tiny, it makes you hard every time you look at me and wonder why I bothered to put them on. Of course, tiny shorts are one of those things that make a girl look sexier than if she’s naked,” Jonnie said.

“I’d like for us to have sexy bras and panties to wear under those sexy outfits too daddy. I think I may have a little bit of a lingerie’ fetish. I just love the way your eyes eat me up when I’m wearing a pretty little wisp of nothing for you,” Jess said.

“I was thinking another shopping trip might be needed so you have the clothes you need for us to do things together. You’ll have to be a little careful about what you wear though. If it is too sexy, it might make a policeman think you were a prostitute, or that I was exploiting you,” I said.

I decided the girls were right, and it would make us all enjoy life more for them to have sexy lingerie’ and outfits to tease me, so I took them to a different mall that has a locally owned lingerie store with pretty bras and panties to wear under casual clothes and some overtly sexual items like open nipple and shelf bras, as well as crotchless panties and teddies. I knew the prices were lower than at VS, so I gave each girl some money and turned them loose to shop. I let them know that I wouldn’t mind making lingerie’ shopping a monthly event, so they always had something new and pretty to surprise me.

After they were done at the lingerie’ store, I took the girls shopping for sexy little casual outfits. I let them get whatever they wanted. I just made comments like, “That’s cute! You may only get to wear it inside our condo, but it’s hella sexy!”

Of course when I made a comment like that, the girl showing me the outfit would put it in her “buy” pile.

We went down to the furniture floor of the department store, and the girls picked out a wardrobe each that gave them both hanging and drawer storage for their pretty, sexy, new clothes.

“Daddy, I love it that you want to make us happy, but if we are ever spending too much money, please tell us, so we don’t make you have to worry about money. I don’t want you to HAVE to teach English to pay for our clothes, especially the things we buy just to be sexy for you,” Jonnie said.

“Darlings, if I didn’t buy lingerie’ for you, I’d be spending the money on porn. I’d much rather have soft, hot girls I can touch than a bunch of videos,” I said.

“We will be all the porn you can stand daddy. I know when we are just ourselves wearing our school uniforms, it makes you horny. When we are your loving daughters, seducing our daddy, it gets you off super hard. As we get older and learn more about how to be sexy, we’ll give you all the hot, dirty sex you can handle. I hope that if we find out there is something that gets us really hot, you’ll play along,” Jess said.

“I won’t do cheating or cuckold fantasies, I won’t organize a gangbang or anything else that involves some other man touching you. Aside from that, I’ll help you enjoy yourselves any way I can,” I said.

“So you wouldn’t mind if I brought a girlfriend home and she came and jumped on you when you were asleep? I know you don’t want to share us, and I don’t ever want another man to even touch me, but I do get thrilled by the idea of one of my innocent girlfriends finding out, first hand, that my daddy is the hottest stud there is,” Jess said.

“Not to change the subject daddy, but have you ever thought of just disappearing by moving to a different city and not telling anyone where you are going?” Jonnie asked.

“That sounds like it might be fun to try. The problem is, there are way too many condos like mine in Manila, so I wouldn’t be able to sell mine. Another problem is that the best Senior High Schools are in Manila, so it would be difficult to find a better designed apartment or condo near one of the good schools because only two companies built 90% of the condos available,” I said.

“After we graduate from college, maybe we will invent something and make enough money to afford a house,” Jess said.

“Nice dream, sis,” Jonnie said.

“I think both of you girls have been coasting in school. I’m going to be paying a lot more attention to your school work than your parents were. I’m hoping that when you know the person who loves you and takes care of you cares, you will start doing your best. You both know how important going to a good school is to your future, so we will definitely be preparing for the La Salle entrance exam too,” I said.

“Can you really afford La Salle tuition for both of us?” Jonnie asked.

“Your education is not something to treat like a budget meal. (In the Philippines, “budget meal” means the cheapest alternative.) I’ll find a way to make sure we have enough money to live comfortably and have you go to the best school we can find. If my three pensions are not enough, I can always teach English online while you girls are at school,” I said.

“You know I want to be a flight attendant, so is it really that important for me to go to a top tier senior high school and college?” Jonnie asked.

“The airlines that have routes through Manila are ageists, and they won’t let you work after you are thirty, so you need to have another career choice available. If you are successful at a top tier college, employers are confident you can learn their procedures and systems.

“I know we pretend I’ll live forever, but in the back of your mind, you should always remember that when I go, my money goes too. That means you need to be prepared to support yourselves,” I said.

Then I felt like the most horrible person in the world, because both my girls were sobbing and crying.

When we got home, we assembled the wardrobes, washed the girls’ new clothes, and they folded their lingerie’ and hung up their new outfits.

We made dinner and the girls asked to watch a romantic comedy movie on TV. We all took a shower together and I put on soft cotton pajamas. The girls came out of the guest room wearing satin chemises and matching satin panties. The chemises barely covered their tight little behinds. Jonnie was wearing black and Jessica was wearing red. We sat on the couch, Jonnie on my right, and Jess on my left, and Jess started the movie. The girls cuddled up to me, and I couldn’t resist caressing their breasts through the smooth, slippery satin fabric.

I was surprised to see that the movie was actually a softcore porn CD. It didn’t take long for my girls to take one of my hands and guide it into her panties. I fingered them, and the girls started cumming more often than the actresses in the movie.

“The movie isn’t as interesting as what you are doing to us. Let’s shut it off and go play in our bedroom. OK daddy?” Jess asked.

I grinned, shut off the TV and took my girls by the hand and led them to the bedroom. We got on the bed and started making out. The girls pulled off my pajamas and Jonnie lay on her back with her legs wide spread.

“Pretend I’m your young daughter and I’ve just told you I’m horny, but too afraid to have you penetrate my virgin pussy. Lie on top of me and rub your hard cock against my clit, through my satin panties,” Jonnie directed.

I grinned at her and moved into position. We kissed passionately and then I started moving my hips to get my cock rubbing her clit effectively. I really enjoyed the way it felt to rub against her hot pussy through the smooth satin panties. I reached down between us and pulled the hem of her chemise up so her breasts were uncovered and I could caress, squeeze, kiss, and lick them.

“Oh yes daddy. It feels so good. Rub your hard cock on my clit and make your horny little girl cum for you. Make me cum hard so I moan and squirm. Get me so hot and get me off so good I forget about being scared. I want you to be inside me, daddy, but I’m just too scared right now. If we have pretend sex like this and you get me really hot and make me cum really hard, I’ll forget about being scared. Then when I beg you to fill me up, we’ll be able to really do it, OK daddy?” Jonnie said.

We kept dry humping and Jonnie kept cumming until she begged me to fuck her. She was too hot to keep up the role play anymore and was more enthusiastic than a nervous virgin would be, but we weren’t acting for a camera or an audience, so I slipped her panties off her slim hips and pulled them down to her knees. Jonnie used one foot to pull her panties off, and she kicked them across the room. I sank my cock into the heat and wetness of her tight cunt and sighed with the pleasure of filling her hot little fourteen-year-old pussy with my cock.

I fucked Jonnie until she was cumming with almost no pause between orgasms. I pounded her pussy until she came so hard she screamed. I rode her trough her orgasm. Her cunt was still squeezing my cock and orgasmic tremors were still shaking her body.

“I’m worn out daddy. My little sister has started being horny all the time and she needs you daddy. Go take care of your youngest daughter, and I’ll take a nap. Be sweet and gentle with her daddy. Help her not to be scared, and fuck her good,” Jonnie said.

I pulled my dick out of her swampy quim and Jessica jumped on me.

“It’s just like Jonnie said daddy. I’m horny all the time, and you are the only man I trust. Love my body daddy, and make me feel good. Love me and make me cum so I don’t feel itchy inside my pussy all the time,” Jess whispered.

“I’ll do my best for you baby girl,” I said.

“Daddy, I don’t know if this is too kinky, but because I’m so little, I’m about the size Jonnie was back when she first knew she wanted you to make love to her. Could we pretend I’m Jonnie, and she was brave enough to get you into bed?” Jess asked.

“It’s OK with me, but I’m afraid it will make you think I love Jonnie more if you pretend to be her. I think it would be better if I was making love to Jess,” I said.

I slipped my knees between Jess’ little thighs. She spread her legs wide for me. I settled into the cradle her body made for mine. I slowly rubbed my throbbing cock over her clit. The red satin was visually exciting, and the feel of her body getting wet and soaking her panties with her juices made me break character. I pulled off Jess’ sopping wet panties and sank my aching dick into her tiny pussy. We both sighed as I filled her completely.

“I know some girls think a prick has to be huge to satisfy them, but even though you tell me your cock is average size, it feels like it is big when you are inside me. I can’t imagine a porn star big cock doing anything but hurting me. You won’t get mad if I call your cock big, will you daddy?” Jess asked.

“No honey, I’ll be suitably complimented,” I said.

We made love until Jess was cumming hard and often. We slammed our bodies together. Her pussy started convulsing and milking my cock as she came. Finally I couldn’t take it anymore, and I sprayed her cervix with my boiling cream. We clung to each other until the last of her passion spasms subsided. I rolled off of her, and Jonnie covered us up and cuddled up to my back. I wrapped my arms around Jess and we all fell asleep.

Two months later, both girls were pregnant. Jess and I finally went to visit her parents. I anticipated screaming and possible physical violence, but both her mom and dad were very calm. When I said I was going to take care of Jessica and get her admitted to La Salle after she has our baby, and then put her through college, they agreed it would be better for her to live with me.

I gave them a list of the documents I needed to have legal custody, and they promised to get them for me.

Jess collected up the rest of her things and we carried her stuff down to my car.

I got the feeling her dad and mom were both submissive, and if her mom had been more attractive, I would have been tempted to test that theory by fucking her in front of her husband. Since both of Jessica’s parents looked like mongrels, I was amazed she was so pretty. I decided there was no reason to humiliate her parents by fucking Jess in front of them.

I didn’t think Jess would get excited enough about getting a little revenge for their neglect to make it worthwhile. Now if it was Jonnie, and I could collar her bitch mother and chain her to a post, I’d show her that her daughter was my love and my wife, not a whore. I’m betting that after five or ten of Jonnie’s screaming orgasms, Princess would soak her panties and want some for herself. I wouldn’t touch that skank with a ten-meter pole, so I think I’d just lead her to the door, naked, and turn her loose.

Jess was quiet in the car for a while. We got stuck in a traffic jam, and finally Jess turned toward me. She looked puzzled.

“Did I imagine it, or are my mom and dad both subs?” Jess asked.

“I was tempted to find out, but you are so much prettier than your mom, I thought there was nothing to be gained by humiliating your dad,” I explained.

“You could have gotten some revenge for me and fucked me in front of them,” Jess said.

“Are you sure you would have gotten off any harder? Would it have made you feel better? I didn’t think so. Seeing you screaming your little head off as you came for me would have given them a label for you that would have justified not spending time on you. If I fucked you in front of them, they would say, “Oh, she’s a natural slut anyway, so it doesn’t matter that we ignored her.

“You are pregnant, so they know I fucked you at least once, but they don’t know any details. They could think I seduced you, or forced you, or even raped you, and now that you’re pregnant, I’m trying to make it right by taking care of you. None of those possibilities give them permission to justify their neglect,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.