Two for the Price of One
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Uncle George has been in love with his "niece" Jonnie for years, but he's decided she's never going to love him in return. One of her cute girlfriends is crushing on both Uncle George AND his niece. Uncle George is afraid Jess will make him choose between the girls. As always, fortune favours the bold, so why choose when he can have two for the price of one?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts  

My niece Jonnie is a hot little fourteen-year-old Filipina. She has a pretty, exotic face, long black hair, and a body that would make a dead man’s cock as hard as a rock. Her face is like a hybrid of all the best characteristics of beautiful women from the Philippines, China, Japan, and Spain. The teenage hottie also has more smart, beautiful, sexy girlfriends than I can count.

Jonnie’s mom is always working, and I end up being the “parent” escorting Jonnie across the stage to receive academic medals at her school award ceremonies. Jonnie always introduces me to all of her friends. I think she likes to show off her patron. As a result, all of her friends know me by sight. I recognize a few of her best girlfriends, but I have trouble remembering all their names.

I know her mom can barely pay the rent, so I have bought Jonnie’s school supplies and school shoes for a few years now. Jonnie’s mom wants her to be fawningly grateful to me, but that kind of fake stuff is not my style. I think it is actually damaging to a kid’s character to make them put on a grateful act for relatives or friends. I told Jonnie to just tell me what she actually feels, and to tell me in her own words, not read the flowery script her mom gives her every time I buy Jonnie something for school. I hope the gratitude she shows is genuine. I do want to see her succeed in school, go to college, and be able to get a good job.

Jonnie is smart and interesting to talk to. We text almost every night. When Jonnie was thirteen, going on fourteen, I found myself feeling much more for her than a concerned “uncle” should. I was falling in love with the little beauty.

Jonnie’s friends are much more interested in sexual orientation and sex itself that Jonnie has ever indicated. She has asked me questions when her friends were suffering from unrequited love or getting dumped. One conversation in particular, when she was angry at a friend for letting her schoolwork slide because she was in love, led me to believe that Jonnie had never felt horny in her life, or at least she wanted me to believe that.

Based on that evaluation I fought to get myself under control and stifle my inappropriate desire to awaken Jonnie’s sexuality. My fantasy was to get her aroused for the first time. She would realize she was horny, decide I was the man who could take care of her best, and come to me for relief. I would satisfy both her emotional and physical needs; and that would make me the lover she craved and couldn’t live without. Well, everyone has dreams, but I felt badly that mine was inappropriate and illegal.

I was successful getting my lust under control for a year, and then Jessica dropped by my condo one night.

Jess is probably the most intelligent of all of Jonnie’s girlfriends. She is also a talented artist and writer. She is one of Jonnie’s top three friends, so I recognized her right away.

“Come in Jessica. What’s going on?” I asked.

“I dropped by to see if we might be able to help each other get the thing we really, really want,” Jessica said.

“What is it that you really, really want, Jess?” I asked.”

For Jonnie to fall in love with me and want to make love with me all the time,” Jessica immediately replied.

“I see. And what do you think it is that I really, really want?” I asked.

“Exactly the same thing I do, Uncle George. I see the want in your eyes when Jonnie is wearing that grey knit dress that shows every single one of her curves. During the awards assembly when she wore her military dress uniform, I was afraid you would lose control, rip her clothes off, throw her down in the middle of the stage, and make love to her. Of course I was afraid that I would do the very same thing. I mean the skirt on that uniform is so short, it’s like an invitation to rape any girl wearing it, especially one as hot as Jonnie,” Jessica said.

“I thought I hid my inner desires better than that,” I said.

“You probably fool most people, especially the adults, but Shane, Jhasmine, and I all know your deepest desire is for Jonnie to fall in love with you, Uncle George,” Jessica said.

“I want to run an idea by you Jess and see if you agree with my analysis. I think Jonnie has never felt a single twinge of sexual desire in her entire life. I don’t think she’s ever felt hormonally horny, and I’m almost certain she has never felt horny about a specific person. How does that match up with your observations?” I asked.

“I’d say you were very bright for a guy. This is why I think I can help you get little Miss Jonnie hot over you and I’m even more convinced you can help get her willing to play with me,” Jessica said.

“Can you explain what you are thinking?” I asked.

“I’m thinking you should take a bigger role in Jonnie’s life and give her more reasons to be grateful to you. I know you don’t like her mom and try to keep out of her way, but if you were spending more time with Jonnie, and especially buying her clothes so she’d think about you every time she got dressed or undressed, it might make her feel closer to you. If you bought her bras and underwear, especially pretty things for her, like from Victoria’s Secret, her little girl feelings might grow up and turn hot toward you.

If you were brave enough to take her to a fancy resort hotel for the weekend, even if there were two beds in the room, she might start feeling more grownup and want to sleep in the same bed with you. That gives a lot more chances for her to rub against you or accidentally touch your cock. If she doesn’t get closer to you that way, you could carefully increase the hugs, holding hands, arm around the waist, cuddling on the couch, and other innocent physical contact, little Miss Ice Queen might thaw and start feeling moist and tropical around you. That’s always the first step in getting an invitation to visit a girl’s flower you know,” Jessica said.

“How do you envision helping me on my quest?” I asked.

“I’m going to point out your good points to Jonnie. I’ll flirt with you and try to make her feel jealous. I’ll imply that I pine for you but that I know you belong to her if she wants you. Then I’ll ask her to decide to either close the deal with you or if she REALLY doesn’t want you, then tell you she’s not interested, and let me have you. You can see there are multiple points where she can see the light and change her mind. Even if she does give you away, you and I will be so much in love by then it will make her fume every time she sees our very intense PDA. When I tell her how marvelous giving you my virginity was and how sex with you is so much better than my wildest dreams and imaginings, she will move heaven and earth to win you back so you can make the earth move for HER!” Jessica said.

“How real will our relationship be Jess?” I asked.

“Totally real, Uncle George. I’m good, but I’m not an Academy Award winning actress. We are going to need to fall in love and I need to have outrageously wonderful sex with you for me to give the performance that will have Jonnie kicking herself for giving you away and hot to get you back,” Jess said.

“Do you think that’s something you can really do?” I asked.

“Totally, Uncle George. I’m bi, not lesbian, as far as a virgin can know a thing like that, anyway. I daydream about sex with you pretty specifically, and penetration and having a part of you inside me is one of the things I think I’m really going to like. I get as horny thinking of being in bed with you as I do fantasizing about making out and making love with Jonnie. It definitely won’t be a sacrifice for me to give you my cherry,” Jessica said.

“Why do you think I’m interested in you, if I’m as hung up on Jonnie as you say I am?” I asked.

“You are a man, you don’t have a wife or girlfriend taking care of you, I’m beautiful by a more traditional Philippine definition of beauty than Jonnie is, and I’ve seen your eyes devour me when Jonnie wasn’t around. You are a horn dog Uncle George. You’ve made love to all of us, Jonnie, Shane, Jhasmine, and me with your eyes. I know you want me for your girlfriend and lover if you can’t have Jonnie. If you help me with getting Jonnie to make love with me, you could have both Jonnie and me in your bed, probably at the same time,” Jess said.

Here’s a digression. This may not be the best place for it, but I’m feeling Faulknerian today, so deal with it.

Now unless you live in the Philippines, you don’t have a good idea what a pretty Filipina school girl looks like. I used to get all upset when my American friends wanted to know who a Filipina I was talking about looked like. I used to say, well guys, it ain’t Taylor Fucking Swift! I guess I’ve mellowed a little, so I’m going to tell you who Jessica looks like. Look up Julia Montes. Now imagine her being five feet tall, skinny, but with B Cup breasts, which look big on her tiny body. She has waist length blue-black hair, and the cuteness only a fourteen-year-old girl can have, and that’s the best description of Jess I can give you.

It’s totally impossible to find anyone else in the world who looks like Jonnie. That blending of Filipino, Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish in her is totally unique, so I can’t give you a famous face to look up. I’ll do the best I can to describe the rest of her. She’s tall for a Filipina, about five feet, six inches at age fourteen. She’s slender, but not skinny. Her waist isn’t as small as Jessica’s and she has wider shoulders than Jess, but remember, Jess is tiny. Jonnie’s breasts were small, but very firm. I loved the way her 30A tits barely bounced, even when she was braless.

How did I know her bra size? I looked at the tag on her bra when she left her clothes in my guest bedroom when she came to go swimming in the pool at my condo. I guess Jess is right, I’m a typical man and a horn dog.

Because she’s tall, it makes Jonnie look completely flat when she’s wearing most clothes, but her nipples are so sensitive that I never wished for her boobs to be bigger after I got her naked and sucked them the first time. Her hips are narrower than her shoulders. Jonnie’s hair is dark blue-black, but she wears it shoulder length. Jonnie’s hair is thick both in diameter and the number of hairs per square centimeter. Her hair has lots of volume, and it always looks like she has a LOT of hair, no matter how she wears it. Jonnie plays around with her hair a lot more than Jessica, whose hair is always long and straight. Jonnie likes to go all wavy sometimes, and it’s always a surprise how much she will doll herself up for a special occasion. I nearly gasp out loud sometimes because she can look so totally model gorgeous. Other times, she is just another Filipino teenager.

Jonnie likes sports like basketball and she does Philippine Army Junior ROTC training. She’s pretty good at being in charge of a group and has been a Company Commander with the rank of Cadet Captain. That semester she outranked some of the cadets who were a year older. She also looks amazingly hot in her dress uniform. The skirt is so short, it almost looks like a cheerleader’s uniform. In the old days, they would have said her uniform was an invitation to rape. Her long slender legs make that old expression impossible to get out of your mind. I escorted her on stage at school once when she was wearing her dress uniform. I swear I wanted to throw her down on the stage and do her right there. Climbing the steps to the stage I was proud to be standing next to her and having her on my arm, but I secretly wished I was behind her, so I could look up her skirt. I don’t know if they have issue panties, but I definitely wanted to know what Jonnie had on under that little skirt.

OK, Yes, I’m a pig. On the other hand, I am in love with her, and would never hurt her or use her. If she wanted us to have a life together, I’d marry her as soon as it was legal. If she doesn’t want me, I’d be destroyed, but I’d respect her choice.

Hopefully you have a better idea of what the girls look like. Digression complete.

“I’m going to be completely honest with you Jess. What I really want is for Jonnie to fall in love with me. I want us to be a couple in love and for us to live as husband and wife for the rest of our lives. I’m not interested in a fling, affair, casual sex, friends with benefits, or anything other than true love and a life-long, committed relationship,” I explained.

“What would you think about the three of us in love with each other and living together that way?” Jessica asked.

“Are you asking if I think I could fall in love with you?” I asked.

“Yes. You had to make me say it didn’t you. Do you enjoy being an asshole to emotionally fragile young girls?” Jess said.

“Jess, you are about as fragile as a Tiger IV tank. A girl with a plan as detailed as yours is no shy little flower. I’m pretty sure that under the right conditions, and if you’ve been honest with me about your thoughts and feelings, I can see us falling in love with each other. I can imagine being equally in love with you and Jonnie. I can see myself not playing favorites as long as you both love me and both like making love with me.

“Can you see yourself wanting to make love with me as much as you want Jonnie? Not to be crass, but can you see yourself getting as hot to have your pussy full of my cock as you are to have Jonnie eating you?” I asked.

“Hey, I’m a virgin. I have to be totally honest with you. I don’t know what will happen when I’m actually in bed with you or with Jonnie. All kinds of things could happen. I might freak and not want to touch a girl. I might hate the taste of pussy juice. Like I said before, I have dreams and fantasies about you making love to me. I daydream about giving you my virginity and having you inside me, filling me up, stretching me, and making love to me. I’ve watched boy and girl porn, just as much as girl with girl porn, and when I dream about you making love to me, you do it just as hard and deep as they do in the porn videos. I’m definitely not afraid of your penis, and I think I’ll like touching and stroking it. I’ve imagined kissing the head, licking it, and maybe sucking it. That makes me think I’m really bi. From what I’ve told you, what do you think, Uncle George?” Jess said.

“It sounds like you might be bi. I think you are exactly right, you can’t know exactly how much you like me until you are in bed with me, and you can’t tell for sure that you like Jonnie as much as you think you will until you’ve been in bed with her. For me, the biggest factor in being satisfied when I make love with a girl is how enthusiastic she is and how she shows me she wants to be with me, not just any mammal with a dick. A lot of how much you like doing it with Jonnie will depend on how happy she seems to be doing stuff with you,” I said.

“Well I’ve made out with a few girls. I think I’ll like doing girls in general and I ought to love it with a girl I’m in love with,” Jessica said.

“Ok, sounds like you’ve done your homework on girls. I really do love Jonnie, so I want to make sure she doesn’t get hurt. I was falling in love with her so hard, it was getting impossible for me not to tell her how I felt, but when I realized she probably had never felt horny, I couldn’t think of how her feelings for me could possibly mirror my desire for her, so I squelched my emotions down so I wouldn’t hurt her.

“Why do you think you love Jonnie enough to only make her happy and never hurt her?” I asked.

“Good question, Uncle George. I think if she loved me and wanted to make love with me it would make me really happy. I can’t imagine not wanting her or not wanting her to want me. That feeling makes me want to make Jonnie as happy being with me as I think being with her would make me feel.

“I know I’m only fourteen so I don’t have all your life experience, but I can see myself not telling Jonnie how I feel if I ever got any indication that would hurt her. I realize some girls would not feel like another girl being hot for her was a compliment. If I got the feeling Jonnie was 100% straight, I wouldn’t ever tell her I ache to make love to her. What do you think, Uncle George; does that seem like love to you?” Jess asked.

“It does sound like you have real feelings, but I think you had the right idea when you said that you couldn’t know for sure until you were in the moment with a real live person.

“I’m not sure if it is ethical for either of us to try to influence Jonnie or speed up her maturing process. It’s kind of selfish to say that she needs to speed up to match up with us.

“I see three options to do things honestly. First, I could take your suggestion and be around her more and try to get more involved in Jonnie’s life. Then I’d need to wait and see if she develops feelings for me.

“The second option would be for us to get to know each other and see if we go from being attracted to each other to being in love. If Jonnie sees us enjoying each other she may decide she wants some of that too, or she may not ever feel horny until she’s eighteen or twenty-something, or worst case, never. If we do that, we owe it to each other to make our relationship and possible love for each other all about us, and we don’t even think about how Jonnie fits in unless she comes to one of us and asks to be part of our life.

“The third option would to be not to do anything and see if she gets a surge of hormones and develops desires. If she talks to you about being horny or asks me questions about guys, I think it would be ethical for us to try to get her interested in a relationship with one or both of us.

“No matter what we do, we need to agree if we are going to go after her at the same time, or if we are going to try you first or me first, and how long each of us gets a clear playing field. Your offer implies you see an advantage to my pursuing her first. If we did that and I could win her love it could lead to you feeling left behind. If she falls in love with me, I don’t think it would be right to try to help you seduce her.

“After all that thinking out loud, I don’t think we should do anything to try to directly influence her until she tells us what she thinks she wants. We should just try to be her friends until she is looking for a lover. Once we know what she is looking for, then we can let her know we want to make all her dreams come true,” I said.

“Well, I’m convinced. You really love her. You are a better person than I am and a lot less selfish too. If I love her as much as I say I do, I shouldn’t try to seduce you in case it turns out she feels more for you than she’s told you. After all, she’s fourteen, and she might think it was inappropriate to tell you how she feels, or that it would be impossible for you to love her. You are willing to wait for her, and for it to be her idea for you guys to get together. I should be willing to do that too, if I really do love her. I think it’s a shame you need to be ethical you know, Uncle George, because I’ll bet you would have made my first time monumentally wonderful.

“You probably will have to go way before me, so you would have left me a heartbroken young widow, but I’ll also bet we would have had one hell of a good time, and you would have given me the kind of memories that keep a girl from ever thinking about looking for a replacement; because you’d have been irreplaceable,” Jessica said.

“I’m really glad you came by to see me Jess. It’s really helped me be able to articulate how I feel about Jonnie, and I think it will help me know how to interact with her going forward,” I said.

“I’m glad I came to see you too, because I was not being honest with myself about my feelings and motivation. It’s a little tough being a really intelligent girl because sometimes my feelings are more advanced than my experiences so I can’t act on my desires successfully.

“I’m going to go home and think really carefully about who I am and who I want to be with. I need to think about whether it would be better for me to wait until a more traditional age too. The thing is, I’m so horny all the time that I feel like I need sex every day, but I’m not a slut. I want a true love, forever kind of relationship, with the person I’m making love with just like you do,” Jessica said.

I walked Jess to the door. She turned to face me and kissed me on my lips. I felt burning heat in Jess’ lips that raced through my whole body and my cock went to full erection in seconds. Jess had a shocked look on her face. Instead of pulling away from me, she threw her arms around my neck and jumped up, wrapping her legs around me. She rubbed her crotch against my hard cock.

I moved my hands under her tight little bottom to help support her. Jess leaned back slightly and opened her eyes. I felt like I was falling down an endless well as I looked into her black eyes.

“Jess, I’m sorry. Everything I just said was total bullshit. I want you, and I don’t want to wait. You may be fourteen, but you are more of a woman than any female I’ve ever known. There’s no advantage for you to waiting. There’s no reason for you not to have both the love you want and the sex you need, right now,” I confessed.

“Did you feel like my lips were so hot your whole body felt the heat and you were afraid you might melt, right down to your toes?” Jess asked.

“Yes Jess, that’s exactly how it felt when we kissed,” I said.

“That’s how it felt to me too Uncle George. I’m glad you agree with me that I don’t need to wait. Do you agree with me that what we both felt is strong enough evidence that we need each other right now?” Jess asked.

“Normally I’d say we shouldn’t rush into this, but we both felt something we’d never felt before, something remarkably strong. We both want the same thing, and you’ve said we need to be together for you to know if you even like making love with boys in general, and me specifically. I think we both need to know for sure where we stand with each other and not waste any time on false hopes,” I said.

“From my reaction to our kiss, I’m pretty damn sure I’m going to love everything we do together. However, I think you are right, we owe it to each other to make sure we understand what we are feeling,” Jess said.

“I’m not sure that if we have sex it’s going to tell us any more about whether we are feeling true love or if I’m feeling lust for a beautiful and sexy teenager, and you’re feeling your hormones screaming at you that it’s time for you to mate. I don’t think that’s true, but I could be fooling myself,” I said.

“I do think making love will tell us what we need to know. If we really are falling in love, we won’t feel dirty or guilty after we make love. Also, you know I’m a virgin, and I know you’ll feel guilty if you let me give you my virginity if you don’t really love me. I’m sure our lovemaking will be wonderful, but it’s really tomorrow morning that will tell us what we need to know,” Jessica said.

“Before we go any further, I need to talk to you about my being so much older. When men get older, sometimes it is difficult for a guy to get an erection. That can make having sex unsatisfying and frustrating for a girl, especially a sexy young girl, like you, Jess. I do have high blood pressure, and that is one of the things that can lead to erection problems,” I said.

“It didn’t feel like you have any problems getting hard when I jumped on you and was rubbing myself against your dick. I’m not worried. Maybe you just weren’t with the right girl when you had problems. If we are in love and meant to be together, we won’t have any trouble having as much sex as both of us need. I’m also not at all worried about you being over fifty years older than I am. Yes, you’ll undoubtedly have to leave me all alone one day, but I’d rather share the time we do have together than to try to avoid getting hurt, because if we do that, we never really live,” Jessica said.

Even though Jess only weighs about seventy pounds, my legs were burning holding both of us up. Jess was rubbing against my erection, and I was beginning to think I might even cum in my pants if we didn’t stop the frottage.

“Are you really sure Jess?” I asked.

“As sure as a virgin can be George. Take me to bed and love me please,” Jess said.

She had pity on me and unwrapped her legs and dropped off of me. I took her hand and led her into my bedroom. The late afternoon sun was streaming in the window of my bedroom. On the 37th floor of the condo building, there was nothing to block the sun and it was hot in the room. I pulled the heavy drapes to block out the setting sun, and it became darker and cooler in the room. I could still see Jessica clearly by the light that filtered in around the edges of the drapes.

She put her arms around me and pulled her body tightly against mine. She turned her pretty face up to me and I kissed her. It was the same kind of magic that our first kiss had been. When our lips drifted apart, Jess whispered, “I’m a very tough, very determined girl. I’m not going to be a nervous virgin with you. I trust you to make my first time as easy on me as you possibly can, and I’m not worried or all paralyzed with fear. I want us to be lovers, and I don’t want us to waste any more time. We need to do what we need to do, and we need to do it now,” Jess declared.

I reached down and began to unbutton her white cotton blouse. She moved back a little to give me room to work. I unbuttoned all the buttons and Jessica helped me pull the shirttail out from where it was tucked into the waistband of her skirt. I helped Jess take off the blouse. She smiled at me, sticking out her chest a little. She was wearing a lacy white bra. It was full coverage, but it wasn’t padded. I could see the tan skin of her breasts through the lace. Her nipples were almost chocolate brown, and clearly visible through the white lace.

I gently cupped her breasts and smiled an appreciative smile as I took in her breasts.

“I take it you like my tits. My bra is a 28B. I hope you aren’t one of those guys who only like giant hooters, because this is about as big as I’m going to get, if my mom and grandma are any indication,” Jess said.

“Your breasts look perfect to me. They are just the right size for your body in terms of making you look really, really sexy, but not out of proportion. I think really big boobs, especially surgically enhanced ones, are just plain gross. I want you to be my girlfriend and lover, and eventually my wife. I don’t want you to look like a stripper or a girl who does porn videos,” I said.

“You need to learn to phrase it better honey. The right way to say it to a girl like me is that you love my breasts just the way they are because they are part of me, and you love all of me. Don’t go into any negative stuff or anything that implies you’d tell me I couldn’t be a stripper or a porn star. It doesn’t matter that I’d never want to do either, it’s just that you shouldn’t imply you are going to boss me around. See, I’m such a great girlfriend! I explain how to talk to girls to you and I won’t even get mad at you unless you say something like that again,” Jess said.

“You are going to take into account that you are at a lot smarter and that I suffer from typical male high-density brain matter, especially when you make my cock as hard as a diamond, aren’t you?” I asked.

“Oh I’ll be gentle with you baby. Just show that you listen to me and try to remember. I wouldn’t say anything if it wasn’t important honey. It seems minor, but it wears on a girl if her guy keeps acting like he thinks he owns her. I just want to get that clear before it can cause any trouble for us,” Jessica said.

“Jess, I’m sorry it sounded like that. I don’t think I own you at all, and even if we end up married, I know you will only be with me because you love me and want to be with me. I’d always want to do my best to make you happy so you continue to want to be with me,” I said.

“Woah! I’m sorry G. I’m used to idiots who don’t know how to treat a lady. I’m sorry I came across so heavy handed. I’m not going to be a complainer, you are not going to be hen pecked or pussy whipped, and I have no desire to be a dominatrix. I know you don’t have a sub bone in your body. I forgot who you are baby, and that we are going to be equals who make each other happy,” Jess said.

“OK, no problem sweetie. I just wanted to make sure you knew I respect you. We did say things differently back in the old days, when dinosaurs roamed the earth, but I’ll try not to piss you off,” I said.

“I might buy you hunting wooly mammoths when you were a teenager, but I think you seeing dinos is kind of far-fetched,” Jess said.

I caressed her breasts and Jess got an “Oh, where were we?” look on her face. I kept the pressure light to see how Jess reacted. She raised her hands and put them over mine. She pressed my hands firmly against her breasts.

“It’s always good to start gently honey. I get really sore right before my period, and until you know a girl’s schedule, it’s best to start easy and let her tell you if she wants a firmer touch. Plus, you get points for showing you care about whether I like it and wanting to make it nice for me. The lace is scratchy on my nipples, and they are aching because you made them get so hard, so why don’t you take off my bra so I can show you what I do to myself?” Jess said.

I reached behind her back and unhooked the two rows of hooks. I made sure to hold on to her bra so the elastic didn’t snap her. Jessica reached up and guided the straps off her shoulders. She leaned forward and let her bra slide off her body and fall to the floor.

“Oh baby, you are so much more beautiful in your natural state than you are covered up, even when you are frosted in pretty lace,” I said.

“Touch me G. Let me feel your hands on my body,” Jessica said.

I cupped her breasts and began to gently massage the soft flesh. I watched her eyes drift closed and a small smile play across her hot, magic lips. I increased the pressure a tiny bit on her left breast and took her hard, right nipple between my thumb and finger. Pinching softly, I rolled the pointy nipple between my thumb and finger, while I pulled a tiny bit away from her chest so that her whole breast looked cone shaped and like it had just come out of a metal bra from a Wagner opera costume.

Jess moaned softly.

“Thanks for starting slow and easy baby. I forget that I don’t start to maul my tits until just before I cum, when I’m Jilling off, so you really are doing it right. I’ve got a lot to learn about how to be the girlfriend of a man who knows what he’s doing. I have to change my primary assumptions and learn to shut up unless I can tell you something to help you make something good into something fantastic.

“So far with guys, my primary assumption became, he doesn’t know what he’s doing, so say something before he hurts you and spoils things. Now I have to remember that you do know what you are doing and you are always trying to make it as good for me as possible. I may learn to enjoy things a whole lot more because I won’t have to be thinking or micro-managing and directing all the time!” Jessica said.

I cupped and squeezed her breasts a little more firmly, and Jess purred, “That’s it baby. I’m tiny, but I’m not fragile.”

I kissed her again and she groaned as I began to pinch and roll both of her nipples at the same time. I was incredibly turned on by her nipples. It looked like her tits were capped with Hershey’s kisses, because her dark brown nipples were so pointy.

“I need a step ladder to kiss you, G. Why don’t you get both of us naked and in bed so it doesn’t look like a contortionist act when we make out?” Jess said.

I stepped back and slid my fingers around the waistband of her green, blue, and white plaid, pleated cotton skirt. I didn’t find any fasteners or a zipper, so I concluded the waistband was elastic. I pulled the waist band out from her narrow waist and slid the band over her slim hips. I guided the skirt down to the floor and Jess stepped out of it. I picked up her blouse, bra, and skirt and tossed them on a chair.

Jessica was wearing white knit cotton panties that looked quite thick. They were full coverage briefs. Jess gave me a shy smile and said, “No sexy little panties for me honey. My pussy is drooling all day long, and when we were kissing, it was closer to a flood. I hope you like it really wet, because when I get even a little worked up, I gush,” Jess said.

“Would you be more comfortable leaving your panties on until just before we are ready to put me inside you? I asked.

“No baby, it’s ok. I will soak your sheets, but my juice won’t stain them. I’m used to being messy when I get horny and an even bigger mess when I masturbate, so it doesn’t embarrass me anymore,” Jess said.

I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her panties and I pulled them down. Jess stepped out of them and then we both laughed because she was standing there, naked, except for her white ankle sox and black Mary Jane shoes. I knelt in front of her and helped her off with her shoes and sox.

When I knelt in front of her, I got my first whiff of her natural female scent. She smelled delicious. When she started telling me about how wet she got I had been worried, but now I knew I was going to love having my face buried between her slim thighs.

I helped Jess sit down on the edge of my bed. I was about to kneel and bury my face in her gushing quim when she shook her finger at me and said, “No, no, no, no, no! Get naked before you do another thing. I want to see how close my imagination came to reality when I was having all those sex dreams about you G.”

I took off my clothes and draped them over the back of a chair.

Jessica grinned at me and said, “We need to get you working out and slim down that Santa tummy. However, the part of you that is of intense interest to me is delightfully larger than I’d day dreamed. I can’t imagine a maiden who would feel herself shortchanged by you, G.”

I grinned at her, bowed in an elaborate RenFair style, and knelt in front of her. Jess spread her legs for me and giggled.

“Are you really going to do that?” She asked.

“Yup. It’s a good way to get you more than a little aroused. After you’ve had a few orgasms, your body will be more relaxed, and it will be easier for muscles to stretch. You said you trust me Jess. I’m not going to risk spoiling our first time doing something just for me that you won’t like. I really want you to totally love everything we do. It’s completely selfish of me too. If you love having me make love to you, then you’ll want to do it with me a lot. If we get to that place, it’s a big win for both of us. So does my commitment to enlightened self-interest reassure you baby girl?” I said.

“Ok, thanks for explaining. I’m sorry G. I’ll work on not being such a pain in the ass because I think I am smarter than everyone in the room. You say I’m smarter, but I’m beginning to think you don’t give yourself enough credit,” Jess said.

“Hey, smart girls want to know and understand. I get it. It’s fine. Hopefully you’ll be up for several repeat performances and about our twelfth time, you’ll let go and trust me, and then I’ll rock your world. I can just imagine our pillow talk afterwards, when you ask me why I waited so long to give you my best, and then what am I gonna tell ya?” I teased.

“Come up here on the bed with me and let’s hug and make out before you bring out your big guns. Remember I’m a virgin. Warm me up slowly. Like imagine you have to defrost me first, even though we both know better. OK?” Jess said.

“Ok baby, we can do that. I must have misread you. I thought you wanted things to move right along,” I said.

“No, you didn’t misunderstand. The lady got less brave when she realized you have some serious hardware to fit inside a very small and tender place. If we are kissing, I can’t see it, so I won’t think about it, and then when we are making out and I get hot for you, we can slip it inside me without causing fear and flight,” Jess confessed.

“Ok, I understand where out of context and with no frame of reference it might scare a girl. Let me just reassure you that the equipment in question is within the so called normal size range. It is a multi-function tool, and one of its primary functions is to fit inside nice, stretchy female equipment and provide the female with all the pleasure she can stand.

“I think you know this, but a lot of how sex works out for a couple is what’s going on in their thoughts. You were in a good place when you felt strong and capable and confident. It really is one of those, “Nothing to fear but fear itself,” kind of things. It’s like when your dad took off the training wheels on your bike and he’s pushing you, and you are riding by yourself until you see he’s not holding you up, and you fall.

“You probably have been told lies about sex in general and a girl’s first time in particular. You get all this bad information and girls almost always imagine the worst. It probably isn’t going to hurt at all, and if it does, a lot of girls say it just stings like a vaccination. If you think about it, if it was so terrible, no woman would want to do it ever, and the species would have gone extinct long before now. The truth is, lots of ladies really love it. If you look at it like, this man I love and who loves me wants to help me feel the ultimate pleasurable sensation my body can possibly feel, and I can’t wait for him to share the mystery with me and initiate me into the club; you are going to be less scared, less likely to feel any pain, and much more likely to really love it because you are looking forward to good stuff, not fearing some unknown,” I said.

“I’m so glad I’m doing this with you now G, instead of with some guy my age when I’m twenty-something and all these fears have had years and years to grow. So I can count on you to be slow and gentle and patient with me, and I should just relax and let you make me feel good and not worry, right?” Jessica said.

“Ya Jess. Just relax and try to concentrate on how things feel. Try not to worry, and let me do good stuff for you,” I said.

I kissed her and started caressing her left breast again. I could feel all the tension in her body, and I reminded myself that Jessica was only fourteen and even though she seems much older when you talk to her, she had only been a teenager for two years, and being too scared to carry through with her plan because of fears was not unusual. I told myself to reset my expectations from “Jess wants to make love tonight,” to “We can have some fun making out naked, and maybe Jess will let me touch her in some good places tonight.” I’ve always found that having expectations in line with reality is very helpful to being able to enjoy or at least accept the outcome.

I just tried to be warm and affectionate and gentle with her. After about half an hour, the tension seemed to go out of Jess’ shoulders.

“I’m sorry George. I got you all prepared for us to drive each other crazy physically, and now it looks like I can’t get into it, and I’m going to drive you crazy acting like the scared virgin I promised you that I wasn’t,” Jessica said.

“Hey, you were really tense about half an hour ago, and you are more relaxed now. What changed for you?” I asked.

“Well I practically promised you we’d do it tonight, but you didn’t get mad at me or act like you’d force me, so I guess my neck muscles relaxed a little,” Jess said.

“Why do you think that was?” I asked.

“You still love me and you still want to make love to me, but when I can manage it emotionally, so that I’ll enjoy it. I really believe you that you want me to love doing it with you so I want to do it with you a lot,” Jess said.

“So how do you want to do things now? Do you want to take a shower, get dressed and go home?” I asked.

“No! No one cares if I go home. I want to stay with you. Let’s get dressed, get dinner, watch a movie or something, and then go to bed, naked together. We’ll cuddle and then go to sleep. Maybe I’ll have another of those sex dreams about you, and I’ll wake up so horny that I jump on you and pop my own cherry before I have time to think about it because I need you inside me so badly,” Jess said.

“You have a cool imagination Jess. I like that idea,” I said.

“I’ll get myself calmed down and concentrating on things I’d like to do with you. I’ll be jumping on you before you know it, G. I do feel really bad that I gave you that big erection and then I wasted it,” Jessica said.

“Well you know when we had clothes on you weren’t scared. We could still dry hump so you could cum from rubbing on my cock, and then it might not seem so scary. If you were really feeling guilty, I could cum that way too, if you wanted. But Jess, there’s never any pressure from me. You know that, right?” I said.

“You are falling in love with me, aren’t you? How is that possible when you are so emotionally invested in Jonnie?” Jessica asked.

“I don’t know baby. The heat from your lips just burned everyone but you out of my mind, and if you remember, I told you I’d just about got Jonnie out of my heart because it seemed like having her fall in love with me is a hopeless impossibility,” I answered.

“Would you bail on me?” Jess asked.

“Only if it was clear nothing was ever going to happen. Hot kisses are good for quite a while, but I’m not big on chasing a girl I can’t catch. You are so young, I could wait a while if we were doing some things to make each other feel good. I could wait quite a while for intercourse if we were getting each other off and you were really liking what we were doing,” I said.

“What does that really mean George? You can wait for me to turn fifteen or sixteen, or what?” Jess asked, frustration heavy in her voice.

“I don’t know exactly, so I can’t tell you precisely, Jess. There are so many ways it could go. Let’s say we dry hump tonight and you cum good and hard, and tomorrow you let me finger you, and you cum even better, and the day after that you let me go down on you, and you cum so good you feel like you lost your mind. Then you try stroking me and letting me cum so you can see me shoot, and then sometime later, you lick me after I’ve licked you. If things are like that, then there’s progress. You are liking what we are doing and you are doing things to keep me from getting frustrated. You are doing stuff not because you think you have to, but because you want to, because you love me. If we sixty-nine each other and you were still too scared to do more, I could live with that for quite a while. If it seemed like you got a little less scared every time and it seemed like your fear paralysis wasn’t permanent, I’d stick with you.

“The other way it could go is that we do it dry tonight, you cum hard, but it scares you that you’ll lose control and let me enter you before you’re ready, so you go all cold and won’t even let me do things to make you feel good. That’s the kind of thing I couldn’t wait through for very long,” I said.

“I’m glad you are so honest. I can see us doing stuff to get each other off. My hope would be that one night you get me so crazy hot I’m not scared any more, or I just need you in me so badly I don’t give a shit any more. That’s what I imagine for us, anyway,” Jessica said.

“I should probably explain about me and what I like so you don’t have a bunch of unknowns to worry about. First, my number one thing is making sure I do my best for my girl so she enjoys everything we do. I get really excited when I give a girl lots of orgasms. The more, the bigger, the harder, the better the orgasms she has, the better I like it. I get a lot of satisfaction knowing I satisfied my girl. Second, vaginal sex is like the ultimate pleasure for me. It’s my number one thing. I like oral, but to me, it’s just foreplay. It’s cool if a girl wants to show me she loves me enough to let me cum in her mouth, but I’d really rather shoot off in her pussy. I don’t mind going down on a girl nearly forever, but I’d really like it if she eventually told me she wanted me in her pussy and needed me to shoot off inside her. I only tried anal twice. It didn’t do anything for me. I would never think to ask a girl for anal, just because everything else we can do is so much better for me. If I was ever with a girl who was crazy about getting it in her butt, I think we could work something out, because I always want my girl to get everything she needs from me. I don’t ever want her thinking, Oh, this would be perfect if he’d just do ‘xyz’ for me. A relationship can’t survive one person thinking their lover doesn’t give them everything they need. Does that help you feel a little more secure?” I asked.

“Well, except for the part about your favorite thing being the one thing I’m most scared to do, it shows you are a great, understanding guy. So knowing vaginal is your all-time favorite thing kind of worries me some,” Jessica said.

“Wait, were you saying you are more afraid of vaginal than anal?” I asked.

“Are you an asshole often, because if so, maybe I better go home to mommy, even if mommy wishes I’d just disappear? No, silly. I thought anal was off the table completely. If we are looking at all the possibilities, I’m most scared of anal, vaginal second. By the way, I’m not nearly as scared of vaginal as I am of anal. I think I could lick you, but maybe not suck you, and I’m scared of the idea of deep throat. I could let you do it between my tits tonight. If you are just dying I could give you a hand job. I’m positive I’d love humping with our clothes on. I’d like to cum from rubbing against you and then feel you cum from rubbing against me.

“There, is that concrete enough for you?” Jessica said, and giggled.

“Yes, that’s really reassuring and gives us some great options, because you have fantastic tits. If we can just find something you like that will get you off too, we could do that for a while and I’d be content,” I said.

“It’s a good thing you love me. I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t be this easy with Patty you picked up at the Tick Tock Club,” Jess said.

“You know a lot of what I said is teasing, right? The big, important thing is we are in love with each other and falling deeper by the minute. We are both sarcastic and irreverent, and like to tease, but as long as, being in love, is the big thought for both of us, we will be fine and get through the messed-up stuff that comes from you being a fourteen-year-old virgin, and me being a seventy-year-old that’s been married to four different women, one of whom was a swinger, so I’ve been with about forty different women as a result. But we will get through all the bad stuff as long as we are in love,” I said.

“Some other time I want to hear about how you think about each of the women you’ve been with, but right now I’m hungry. Let’s get dressed and get something to eat,” Jess said.

I was dressed and Jess was still trying to dry out her dripping wet panties when there was a frantic knock on the door. I closed the bedroom door and went to answer my front door. I opened it, and there was Jonnie, looking very upset.

“What’s up, butter cup?” I said.

Jonnie pushed into my condo and flopped down on my couch.

“I need to talk to Jess, but she isn’t answering her phone. The trace app says she’s here, and ohmygod, why is her purse on your coffee table, Uncle George?” Jonnie blubbered.

Just then Jess came out of the bedroom. She was still naked and she was carrying her soaking wet panties.

“Can you run down to the Seven-Eleven G, and buy me a pack of pads so I don’t leak all over the place and soak through my skirt?” Jess asked.

Suddenly she looked up and saw Jonnie. Jess had a guilty look on her face when she said, “What are you doing here Jonnie?”

“I was looking for you Jess. I never expected to see you coming out of Uncle George’s bedroom, naked as the day you were born. What the hell is going on?” Jonnie asked.

“I’m going to tell her the whole truth Jess. Is that OK with you?” I asked.

“Yes G. I wouldn’t have gotten you in this mess if I’d just been brave enough to ask her myself,” Jessica said.

“Ask me what?” Jonnie said.

“Do you like girls in general, and me specifically, enough for us to be lovers?” Jessica asked.

“Whoa! Knock me over with a feather girl! How long have you been thinking about that kind of stuff?” Jonnie asked.

“Jonnie, before Jessica answers that question, we need you to answer some questions for us. You are really good at keeping what you think and feel a secret. We aren’t going to know how to answer your questions unless we know how you feel and how you think about some things. Will you give me honest answers to some very personal questions?” I asked.

“I suppose, but if it’s too embarrassing, I’m not going to answer,” Jonnie said.

“Ok, I guess if that’s the best you can do, we’ll have to take it.

“Have you ever looked at a person and got a warm feeling all over your body, or had your nipples get hard, or had a hot feeling between your legs, and then noticed your panties were damp, but you knew you didn’t pee?” I asked.

“Oh, I get it. No, I’m not a child. I have felt desire for someone, and I knew it was a sexual feeling. See, you don’t have to be so careful with me,” Jonnie said.

“Hey, both Jess and I love you, and we don’t want to make you upset or hurt you, so we were just trying to be careful, because we just didn’t know.

“Jess, go ahead and answer Jonnie’s question,” I said.

“Well, I’ve wanted to do things with you for a long time, but I was scared you wouldn’t be my friend if I told you. In fifth grade, I wished we could practice kissing. This year I dream about us making love to each other nearly every night,” Jess confessed.

“Well Jess, I’ve never wanted to do anything with a girl before. Every time I felt warm inside it was about a male. That doesn’t mean we can’t be friends, and sometime in the future I might change my mind if you and I were together and certain things were just right. I’m not promising you anything, but I’m not saying that I think two girls together is disgusting either. Right now I can’t see myself doing anything like that, but I’m a virgin, so what do I know?

“Before we go any further into stuff about me though, I have to know why you were in Uncle George’s bedroom, why were you naked, and why were you calling him, “G?” Jonnie said.

“I came to see your Uncle George to ask him if he would help me try to get you to fall in love with me. I talked about a lot of ideas I had for him to do that, but he told me he loves you, and it would be dishonest to try to manipulate you like that, so he wouldn’t do any of my plans.

“One of the plans was for me to become his girlfriend and try to make you jealous by being all lovey-dovey in front of you. He asked me how real I’d make things, and I told him it would have to be real, or I couldn’t give a convincing performance for you. He still wouldn’t do it because he says he won’t do anything that could hurt you.

“When I was getting ready to leave, I got all brave, and I kissed him on the lips. It was amazing! I felt like his lips were on fire and melted my lips. It made molten metal flow down into my body, all the way to my toes. But most of that white-hot metal pooled inside my womb and my vagina. In just a few seconds, my panties were soaked through. I didn’t want to stop kissing him, ever, and I started wanting to do lots more stuff with him too.

“I decided Uncle George wasn’t very romantic and it was totally uncool, so I started calling him, “G.”

“G felt the same kind of fire inside when I kissed him. We talked about how we might be falling in love if we both reacted the same way. I was feeling all brave, so I said about the same thing you did a while ago, that I’m a virgin and what do I know? So let’s get naked and make love and find out if it’s real and if it’s love.

“So we got naked, and making out was really good, but then I saw how big G is when he has an erection, and I got scared, and I couldn’t do it.

“G was really sweet to me and tried to help me calm down. We were going to get dressed and go out to eat, but my panties were soaked through and I was trying to figure out how not to drip as I walked, so that was why I was asking G to go get me a pack of pads. I didn’t realize it was you, Jonnie, so I walked out here naked, like a big idiot. I guess that about covers everything,” Jessica said.

“Well life certainly is complicated. I guess you guys thought I’d never felt horny before and never felt like I was in love. Silly kids, I’ve been fighting with feelings I thought I shouldn’t have since I was twelve. I’ve been going to confession every day after school and praying until I know all the words to all the penance prayers backwards as well as forwards, but I can’t make myself stop loving him. I’ve been feeling like a very evil, very perverted girl for a very long time now because I don’t want to just be in love with him, I want to make love with him.

“So Uncle George, when you say you love me, do you mean, like a niece, a daughter, a friend, or have you imagined something romantic?” Jonnie asked.

“Last year I started feeling like I was falling in love with you the way a guy loves a girlfriend and the way a man loves a woman. I didn’t think you were interested in me in that way at all, so I’ve been trying to squash my feelings for you that seem inappropriate. I thought I was being successful until Jessica came over to talk to me today. Now I have to be honest and tell you that I’m in love with you and I want you in all kinds of romantic and sexual, but inappropriate ways, considering our ages,” I said.

“It’s so ironic. Guess who I’ve wanted to make love to me since I was twelve? It was you Uncle George. I’ve been beating myself up for having very strong and very specific sexual feelings for you. Now I’m finding out you have the same kinds of feelings for me.

“The question now is, how do your feelings for Jess fit in with how you feel about me,” Jonnie said.

“I had given up on you and me, Jonnie. I thought it was hopeless, and I didn’t think I could tell you how I felt without losing your friendship or having your mom try to get me thrown in jail. I haven’t kissed a girl in a really long time, and it’s been even longer since I’ve had sex, so when Jess kissed me, all the dammed-up feelings broke loose and kind of swept me away.

“I think the feelings we have are real, but I don’t know what they mean or where they will lead us. I have so much time invested in loving you and noticing every little thing you’ve done since you were ten, when I met you for the first time. I don’t want any of that to slip away.

“Jonnie, I’ve been dreaming that we were a couple, like we were married, at least since you were twelve, and wished that we were making love together just like a married couple.

“Jessica, how are you feeling about you and me right now? Do you still see some kind of future for us, given what Jonnie has just told us?” I asked.

“Call me crazy, but I can see both of us in love with you G, and you in love with each of us. I don’t know if Jonnie could live with that, but I think that’s what I’d like,” Jessica said.

“Are you hoping that when we are sleeping in the same bed with Uncle George that you’ll start looking better and better to me, Jess?” Jonnie asked.

“No, like I said before, I’m a virgin, so what do I know? I definitely know G makes me hot and makes me soak my panties. I know I want him to make love to me. I know you had first claim on him, but you didn’t do anything about it Jonnie. I don’t want to take him away from you, but I think it would be nice if you would share him with me,” Jessica said.

“So Uncle George, my question to you is, do you really love me if one kiss from a pretty girl who is horny and throwing pheromones at you like crazy, can wipe me out of your mind? Yes, you got tempted by the most beautiful, sexiest girl who could have thrown herself at you, but how can you say you love me if you forgot about me just because it looked like you could catch her?” Jonnie said.

“If I had known you had any feelings for me, even if they weren’t exactly where mine were, we could have talked about how we fit together and if it was possible for our feelings to become the same. If it was because you felt too young, if I’d known, I would have promised to wait.

“You hid your feelings so well, none of your friends had any idea how you felt. Jess told me that she knew I was in love with you and Jhasmine, and Shane did too. If all three of your friends knew, how did you miss it? How did all of your friends have no idea how you felt? So given the fact nobody knew, I don’t think you should blame me for responding to Jess,” I said.

“What do you think of Jess’ suggestion?” Jonnie asked me.

“It is fairer to Jess. It’s not really right for you to just say, I knew him first, so your feelings don’t count. Your love for me and my love for you are both really complicated. It’s possible that even though we have loved each other so much and for so long, we just won’t fit together as a couple. I really doubt that would happen, but it could.

“It would be doubly unfair to Jess if we told her to leave, then you and I couldn’t make it together,” I said.

“My mom has a bad attitude about all men, so I have to remember that my angry and sarcastic words are coming from her. What jumps into my mind is, ‘Oh how nice for you Uncle George, you get to play with two sets of breasts, you get to kiss two pairs of lips, and make love to two hot, tight pussies.’ Both of the girls have to share your one body. Each body you get to make love to belongs to a beautiful, sexy young girl who is also a wonderful, intelligent young woman who loves you and will give her life for you. Do you really have the audacity to stand there and tell me that one of you is going to love each of those girls as well as she loves you?” Jonnie said.

“No Jonnie, I’m not egotistical, so I’d never tell you that. What I’m thinking is that I’m sure two girls love me and I love them back. I love each of them equally, and I don’t want to choose. I think if I did, it would hurt one girl very badly if I asked her to go away. I think it would hurt the winner as much because she told her friend that her feelings didn’t matter and to make herself feel a little more secure, she made her friend go away.

“It won’t be perfect. Sharing one seventy-year-old man won’t be like having one teenage guy to yourself, but it will work because all three of us will know that everything we do and every decision we make is for the good of all three of us, and that we do it all with love,” I said.

“You should write for Hallmark or AT&T commercials,” Jonnie said.

“True Jonnie. Did you buy it?” Jessica asked.

“I’ll show you,” Jonnie said.

She went and locked my front door, latched the dead bolt, and put the chain on. She started toward the bedroom, turning off lights as she went. She grabbed my hand and pulled me along, then grabbed Jessica’s hand and pulled her along too. Once we were in the bedroom, Jonnie started undressing.

Jess was already naked, so she went in the CR, brushed her teeth, washed her face, then rinsed out her panties and hung them to dry on the towel bar in the shower. When she came out of the bathroom. Jonnie and I were both naked.

“I used your toothbrush. I hope you don’t mind,” Jess said.

“It’s fine Jess. Your mouth and mine have been in most of the same places,” I said.

Jonnie looked at me a little nervously. She turned to face me and whispered, “Are you disappointed with my figure?”

“You are even lovelier than I imagined. I’m not one of those guys who focuses on one part of a woman’s body. I love you Jonnie. That means I love all the parts you are made from. Each of them is part of what made you the twelve-year-old person I fell in love with, so even though your breasts are bigger now than when you were twelve, I love them, and all of you just as much as I loved them when you were twelve. As we get to spend time together and get to know each other better, I’m sure we will love each other more and more,” I said.

“I need to qualify to use your toothbrush Uncle George,” Jonnie said, and then she kissed me. I kissed back. Before we knew it, we were wrapped up in each other’s arms and Jonnie was lying back on the bed. I was lying next to her. We were kissing like lovers who had been apart for years and had just been reunited.

“What do you feel George?” Jonnie asked, experimenting with a shorter form of the title she’d called me for the last four years.

“It’s different than what I felt when kissing Jess, but it’s just as intense. It’s more specifically sexual too. It makes me feel like I wish I could fit all of me inside you, Jonnie,” I said.

“I think all of you is a little much. I do think a certain part of you might belong inside a certain part of me, and I think I want to keep you there for an extended amount of time.

“You know you would have been in big trouble if I’d known you were in love with me when I was twelve. I wanted you so much, I learned exactly which parts fit together and how to make the connection. I’m afraid I would have been insistent and possibly hurt myself, because I believed if we weren’t physically connected, more or less permanently, before my thirteenth birthday, I might well die of horniness. I also would have constantly reminded you that the published age of consent in the Philippines is twelve,” Jonnie said.

“So you are saying you wanted to be having sex almost all the time, when you were only twelve?” Jessica asked.

“Yuppers. Mommy and daddy’s genetic material combined to produce a little slut who is hot for her honorary uncle who is fifty-six years older than she is,” Jonnie said.

“Honey, they’d blame me for everything, even though I love you the same way you love me. Supposedly you are an exploited victim and I’m a criminal who should be caged to protect little girls from me,” I said.

“Well baby, I have been waiting for you for two years, so I hope you don’t mind consummating this mutual lust of ours tonight, because I can’t wait another second,” Jonnie said.

“I love you, so when it comes to making love, you get whatever you want,” I said.

We got up and went to the CR together. We took turns going pee and washing our faces and brushing our teeth with the now community toothbrush.

We went back into the bedroom. Jonnie went over to Jessica and hugged her. She grinned at the shorter girl and whispered, “It was kinda nice when our tits rubbed together. Maybe we can do that and try making out sometime when George is busy.

“I feel like you can’t really build the relationship unless you are ready for physical love and can put the parts together. That’s just my suggestion, maybe it will be different for you and G, but it seems like all the talk and emotional connections don’t mean the same thing without making love to seal the deal and celebrate the union.

“Jess, are you going to be OK if George and I do make love tonight?” Jonnie asked.

“I’ll be fine. I hope you do make love, and I hope I learn something so G and I are doing it tomorrow night,” Jessica said.

“Girl, you need to think about sex with a guy you care about as making love, not doing it. A girl’s attitude makes a huge difference. Some dudes can fuck anything with a hole and not give a shit if she lives or dies, let alone if she cums; but a woman can’t divorce her feelings from how her body works. Using the right words to describe what you are doing makes all the difference. If you talk yourself into thinking what you are going to do with a guy is just a tumble because your slutty cunt needs some exercise, you might find yourself dry, not able to let go and cum, or torn up with guilt after you do the deed.

“If you only take a guy to bed that you really, really feel something for, then when you think about it, you imagine you’ll be making love with your body to a man who already has a place in your heart. If you are falling in love with him, then you are more likely to trust him, so you can relax and give him your very best. If he knows you are giving him your best, he is more likely to want to give you his best too and make sure he satisfies you. When you do that, you are much more likely to enjoy the sex, and both of you will be much more likely to feel satisfied,” Jonnie said.

“Thanks Jonnie. Here you always told me that I was the smart one,” Jess said.

“I looked up lots of stuff on the internet, trying to get myself smart and mature enough to be able to love George as well as I know he is going to love me. I don’t claim to be smart about love at all,” Jonnie said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.